SHIVA M.
Oak Park, CA
Nissan Sentra
04/23/2014
fantastic service
Luke serviced my car quickly and efficiently. He is very professional and friendly and I definitely will be coming back!

MICHA R.
Los Angeles, CA
Daewoo Nubira
04/14/2014
the quality of customer service
I had my car serviced here by Luke in the auto shop he was more than accommodating and explained to me what was being done to my car service was fast and my car was do e in 1 day which is good seeing as how its my transport to work. Loved the professionalism and excellent service I received will definitely be back and reccomend friends and family to Allen motors.

BK
BRIAN K.
Simi Valley, CA
Ford Excursion
04/11/2014
Good town, good people, Great and reliable service
It's a great feeling being able to trust the people your vehicle. I live in Simi valley and to me it's worth coming to Allen Motors to have some work I need to do because knowledge and trust are huge key factor fixing my car. You need something fixed? Ask for Luke Leon, super nice, professional, and smart! Jim who owns the place, super nice always looking to help with what ever need whether you're looking to buy a car, fix a car, or even detail! Wilbur there detailer is a master of his craft. I would recommend everyone to check it out for anything you need.

JV
JAMES V.
Simi Valley, CA
Ford Explorer Sport
04/07/2014
Everything here is great
Love this place. I bring everything I own here. Luke is a great guy and an awesome mechanic!!

WD
WILLIAM D.
04/04/2014
The People! As simple as that . They take care of you.
Competent and efficient.

GG
GARY G.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/02/2014
Excellent and friendly service
They have a customer for life now.

WD
William D.
Toyota Matrix
03/25/2014 Category: Service
William said the service was good.

SURYA B.
CA
03/18/2014
Good mechanic and good ethical behaviour
excellent