Davis M.
California
MINI Cooper
06/15/2015 Category: Service
Davis said this business kept delaying the process of his vehicle being finished, and he had to spend more money to fix the roof of his vehicle because it was forced open. There was a dimple in the clearcoat. When they picked up his vehicle, it was really dirty and the rear passenger window was not installed. He would not recommend them to others due to reasons already mentioned. He was very unhappy with the whole experience and less than happy with everything at their facility.
Allen Automotive G. from ALLEN AUTO BODY SHOP INC responded on 06/16/2015

Davis, I am sorry that you feel this way.  We attended to your convertable top that had prior issues that you were aware of and didn't fix.  We ended up fixing everything back to normal and I told your daughter that I owe her a full detail, not just a complimentary wash.  I don't know how our customer service and patients with the already compromised top, could have been any better.  We are sorry that you feel this way but we do not feel that we deserve the low review.

Displaying 1 Review