Latest Review about 2 months ago

RO
Regina O.
06/17/2020
Trustworthy, professional and friendly
I have used Shelley's twice now and I will continue to do so. Excellent service on my older Prius, and very reasonable. This is my go-to auto shop and I recommend them highly!

FJ
Fred J.
Simi Valley, CA
12/28/2019
Talking bad about other shops
I accidentally heard that their technician purposely blame other shops to get new customers. Bad mouthing other shops not cool

PJ
Peter J.
Agoura Hills, CA
03/14/2018
Great, honest service
My vehicle oil drain plug got stripped out. The car's pretty old so I was looking for the cheapest solution (repair the plug). A different repair shop said the oil pan MUST be replaced & would be about $400. Called the dealer, they quoted $700 (ouch)! Shelley's completely understood the issue and completed the job for under $100. It's been awhile since the job & have had no problems. Also thought the engine mounts need to be replaced. Shelley's said they're not that bad & could wait (honestly, wow). Shelley's is the BEST!

SP
Sarah P.
Newbury Park, CA
02/21/2018
Smog in no time!
Shelley's is the BEST! I needed to get my 2012 minivan smog checked and I was in and out in what felt like a matter of minutes. Shelley's has been our go-to car repair place for quite some time now, and will be for quite some time to come! Thank you for the great and caring service.

JOEY G.
Woodland Hills, CA
05/04/2015
All-around great.
Everyone I've ever talked to at Shelley's is professional and friendly. Whenever I get my car serviced, I feel like I'm being take care of by a friend. Thank you!

JERRY F.
Jeep Scrambler
04/24/2015
you guys know what your doing
I like Jerry's work

KR
KEVIN R.
04/21/2015
Oil and filter change
The service was done when I wanted and within a reasonable time. I am happy with their service.

WP
Wendi P.
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Wendi said the business provides friendly and efficient service.

RAY B.
Newbury Park, CA
Lexus ES 300
04/15/2015
Friendly & Helpful
Good work & auto was ready before promised time.

JOE D.
GMC Sierra
04/15/2015
Personal service
There was a misunderstanding (my error) on how long I could leave my vehicle but they easily solved the problem by driving me home (and would've picked me up to if needed). I didn't have to ask/beg. The job was done well and everything is working like new.

NR
Norma R.
Simi Valley, CA
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Norma said she liked this business. They were nice and friendly.

LH
LOIS H.
Toyota Previa
04/11/2015
They really care about the customer
I have been taking my vehicle here for many years. They are very trustworthy. I feel complete confidence in their service.

STEPHAN M.
BMW 323Ci
04/11/2015
Great as usual
Smog check and routine maintenance- great work

CJ
CAROL J.
Mercury Tracer
04/10/2015
DEPENDABLE
ALWAYS GREAT. I CAN DEPEND ON THE WORK DONE RIGHT ON MY CAR. THANK YOU.

Matt B.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Matt said he would recommend them to anyone.