STEVE C.
10/21/2018
Fuel injection service
My 2007 f150 truck runs better & smoother every time I have this done. I highly recommend everyone have this done every year or at the most every other year. It really does work!

ROB M.
10/21/2018
Great Guys
Great guys that do great work at good prices

FM
FELIX M.
Simi Valley, CA
10/20/2018
Good
Fixed it same day.

Korinne M.
Camarillo, CA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Korinne said the overall customer service was good. She stated she feels the staff are very cool. They managed to get her in and done quickly.

JAMES M.
Santa Paula, CA
Ford
10/10/2018
Great customer service, didn't keep me waiting unnecessarily and very diligent
Great customer service, didn't have me waiting unnecessarily and very diligent
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you JAmes. It was pleasure to have met you.
Glad we were able to help.

ROB R.
Jeep CJ7
10/09/2018
Great Service!!!!
Great honest place! Won't go anywhere else!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Rob. Always a pleasure to see you.

PH
PAUL H.
10/08/2018
Professional Mechanics
I have been bringing my Diesel truck and my wife’s SUV here for several years now. I won’t go anywhere else. Professional guys who take the time to explain the options to you.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words Paul. We always love to see you and Chantal. Have a great rest of your day.

DAVE P.
Simi Valley, CA
10/08/2018
Brake service
Thanksouuuuuuy for your work and help. Brakes are perfect now. Quick service, very happy ..iliubd
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

It was good to see you Dave. Good luck with the racing. Hopefull we will make it out for a race soon.

Carl H.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the staff were helpful, and knew how to work on his vehicle. They were able to find all the issues and fix it up real nice.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Carl, Thank you for coming in and allowing us to repair your vehicle. It is always good to see you and your family. You all are very fun people. Take care.

SHAWN M.
09/27/2018
Always quick and great service.
I have trusted my vehicles to these guys for years. Always able to fit me in for an appointment.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

It was good to see you Shawn. Keep up the good job on your racing!

JANI L.
Agoura Hills, CA
09/16/2018
I can wait for my car cause they are pretty fast
Always fast and very nice
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/18/2018

It's always good to see you, Jani.

09/12/2018
Good guys for Jeeps
Great guys, easy to talk to. They have intimate knowledge of Jeeps.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/18/2018

It was good to mave met you.

ED
Eric D.
09/12/2018
Best Auro Repair in Thousand Oaks
Reed’s Automotive is by far the best place to take your vehicle. Me and my family have been taking all our cars to them for well over 20 years. A trained and professional staff take quality care of my truck...I can trust Reed’s to always handle my automotive needs.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Eric. We always love to see you.

PM
Patrick M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said Shorty is very professional. He likes the waiting area. It's very welcoming and clean. The guys there greet him and meet his needs. They're very accommodating. They seem to be a good bunch of guys.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Patrick. It was good to have met you and we are glad to have been able to help you out.

ED
ERIC D.
09/10/2018
There’s only one place I go.
Excellent service. Professional staff. I’ve trusted these people with the advice & care of all my vehicles for more than 39 years. I highly recommend Reeds Automotive.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Eric. We always love seeing you. always fo talks with you. Thank you for the water and muffins as always.

GP
GARY P.
09/09/2018
Trustworthy Mechinic
For many years I have had multiple cars serviced by Reeds. I recommend them to friends. I expect to pay a little more for high quality not to mention honesty.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

It was good to see you again, Gary.

SHELLY C.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
09/08/2018
Awesome!
The guys at Reed's always take great care of all our cars. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Shelly. With your fleet of vehicles we get to see you ofton. It is always good to see your smile.

MIKE W.
Chrysler 300M
09/07/2018
Went in to have AC checked and replace any loose belts
As usual the work was completed and ready very quickly but done with the utmost professionalism, friendliness, and safety.

Thank you, Ken, Donald, and John.

Best and most professional shop in town.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Mike. We always love to see you. IT is always a good time with our chit chats.

TL
TANIELA L.
Moorpark, CA
09/04/2018
Honest and fair
Knew the truck was leaking fluid and they found the cause and fixed the problem. They also fixed the motor to the window since they wouldn’t go up or down.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/05/2018

It is always good to see you Taniela. Thank you for the kind workds.

Cadillac Escalade
09/02/2018
Check engine dilemma
What the dealer couldn’t (or wouldn’t fix), Reed’s automotive did. Great shop and great mechanics.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 09/04/2018

Glad we were able to get it all figured out for you.