12/11/2018
Love Reed’s
If it wasn’t for Reed’s my mustang would not have passed smog. Great place, people, price.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 12/12/2018

GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO YOU OUT.

MATT R.
Nissan Frontier
12/08/2018
Always good reliable service I can trust from these guys!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you, Matt. It is always good to see you.

MARK G.
12/06/2018
Terrific Service
Quick and courteous service at a reasonable price!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

It was great to have met you Mark. Thank you for coming in.

BOBBY M.
11/29/2018
Excellent customer service!!
The team at Reed’s is extremely friendly and trustworthy. I love an honest mechanic and have only used Reed’s to work on my truck. I recently just put a new 350 engine and they did a stellar job!!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 11/30/2018

Awesome Bobby. We are happy you love your new engine!

Ford Edge
11/28/2018
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Everyone here is great!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you. Bummed I missed seeing you.

CV
CARLOS V.
Ford Expedition
11/19/2018
Great Customer service
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Carlos. It was great to have met you.

JORDAN S.
Oak Park, CA
11/17/2018
Top notch customer service
Thanks Donald for your help
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

Your welcome, no worries.

RAY R.
Toyota Pickup
11/14/2018
Reed's make noise in the wind. Memorable!
They laughed at my jokes and fixed my car. What more could I ask for? My car problem was my emergency. Looking into what was the problem was something they dealt with in that same sense of urgency. Nice people, nice process, nice outcome. You should try them! I don't do computers well so you can pass this along! Ray
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 11/14/2018

It was good to see you, Ray. We always love to hear good jokes.
Glad the truck is working well. Take care.

JOHN B.
11/12/2018
service
before the service was done on my car it was explain to me and what the results would be after it was done and most important what the cost was going to be. all in all great customer service.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you, John. It was a pleasure to meet you and chit chat.

SL
SCOTT L.
Toyota Prius v
10/28/2018
Terrific service, as always
Another great experience. I've never taken my vehicles anywhere else in the last 18 years.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for brngin you vehicle to us for so many years. It is always good to see you.

STEVE C.
10/21/2018
Fuel injection service
My 2007 f150 truck runs better & smoother every time I have this done. I highly recommend everyone have this done every year or at the most every other year. It really does work!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

It really is a great service. Glad it makes your vehicle runs alot better.

ROB M.
10/21/2018
Great Guys
Great guys that do great work at good prices

Thank you Rob.

FM
FELIX M.
Simi Valley, CA
10/20/2018
Good
Fixed it same day.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Felix. We always try and get repaires done on the same day. It a makes is easier for everyone. Have a great one.

Korinne M.
Camarillo, CA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Korinne said the overall customer service was good. She stated she feels the staff are very cool. They managed to get her in and done quickly.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Korinne. Glad we were able to get your motorhome all serviced and ready for your trips.

JAMES M.
Santa Paula, CA
Ford
10/10/2018
Great customer service, didn't keep me waiting unnecessarily and very diligent
Great customer service, didn't have me waiting unnecessarily and very diligent
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you JAmes. It was pleasure to have met you.
Glad we were able to help.

ROB R.
Jeep CJ7
10/09/2018
Great Service!!!!
Great honest place! Won't go anywhere else!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Rob. Always a pleasure to see you.

PH
PAUL H.
10/08/2018
Professional Mechanics
I have been bringing my Diesel truck and my wife’s SUV here for several years now. I won’t go anywhere else. Professional guys who take the time to explain the options to you.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words Paul. We always love to see you and Chantal. Have a great rest of your day.

DAVE P.
Simi Valley, CA
10/08/2018
Brake service
Thanksouuuuuuy for your work and help. Brakes are perfect now. Quick service, very happy ..iliubd
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

It was good to see you Dave. Good luck with the racing. Hopefull we will make it out for a race soon.

Carl H.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the staff were helpful, and knew how to work on his vehicle. They were able to find all the issues and fix it up real nice.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Carl, Thank you for coming in and allowing us to repair your vehicle. It is always good to see you and your family. You all are very fun people. Take care.

SHAWN M.
09/27/2018
Always quick and great service.
I have trusted my vehicles to these guys for years. Always able to fit me in for an appointment.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

It was good to see you Shawn. Keep up the good job on your racing!