AMBER Q. on 01/14/2018
"Great Customer Service"
We originally brought our ‘98 Ford Ranger in thinking we knew the exact problem. However, the guys at Reed’s found that it was much worse than we originally thought. They called to keep us in the loop as they found more issues. We appreciated them contacting us with new bids and being concerned with us getting our truck back in a timely fashion.I would like to give a shout out to the owner, John, for being so hands on and attentive during this process!
When we arrived to drop off our truck, all the bays were full, and their parking lot was full. We thought there was no way they would have time to get our truck back to us any time soon. We were so wrong! These guys must work quite efficiently to get all these cars out as quick as they do. When we drove the truck away there was a considerable difference in the way it has driven since we bought it 7 years ago. Now that’s success!

We could not have asked for a better experience. We’ve already called five friends to suggest they bring their cars here from now on. You should too!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 08:14 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We Do really try to keep our customers well informed and happy. Thank you for the referrals. Glad you are happy with your truck.

BRIAN G. on 01/04/2018
"Always honest, always great"
I keep bringing my 2007 gmc 2500hd diesel truck to reeds. They are always quick to make the necessary repairs and are far less than the dealer. Thanks guys.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 10:52 PM

Thanks Brian.

MARTHA C. on 01/04/2018
"Always exceptional"
Consistently excellent customer service and work. I won’t go anywhere else
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 08:32 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you Martha. It's always good to see you.

ANTHONY B. on 12/30/2017
"Awesome crew "
Honest, friendly and family oriented business. Thank you and happy new year to you all.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C240
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 08:40 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you Anthony. Happy New Year to you and your family.

JEFF M. on 12/28/2017
"My experience with Reeds Automotive"
Great, friendly, honest and personal service!
I've known these guys for a long time and they have always taken great care of my cars, no matter which ones I bring to them.
You can recommend your mothers to these guys!
Vehicle: Honda Civic del Sol
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017 09:06 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you for the kind words and support.

BRIAN M. on 12/18/2017
"Reed's kept me on the road..."
Recently visiting Thousand Oaks last month and my Van was in need of repairs.
Not only was Donald at the front desk knowledgeable about autos he was able to expedite my service and get me in and out on short notice. The mechanic fixed my electrical problem by finding what my mechanic at home overlooked the obvious. I was out the same day and only charged for one hour of service, while I suspect there was considerably more time involved. I was so impressed that I had no reservations later in the week to have a new slave cylinder installed in my brakes that was failing. They did the job right the first time, highest recommendation.
Brian M.
Vail Colorado
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 02:56 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 12/18/2017

Awesome! Glad we were able to help you out and get your van repiared properly. Take care, Brian.

KEN G. on 12/12/2017
"Latest service "
Fast and friendly. Having Donald in the front office makes asking questions and booking your service simple. His no pressure and honest approach makes having your car serviced far less painful. They work with you on which repairs or scheduled maintenance items that are critical and those that you can wait a little longer and not damage your vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 06:52 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 12/12/2017

It is always good to see you, Ken. Plus I love all the converstaions we have. Always fun.

MARK T. on 12/11/2017
" top shop "
reeds crushes it....all these guys care about is customer service and excellent workmanship. brought my car in for brakes, Donald and John had me rollin in no time. my family and friends only go here. if you don't take your car to reeds that's you problem
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 07:55 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 12/12/2017

Hahaha. Thank you Mark. We appreciate the kind words.

KIRA L. on 11/28/2017
"Friendly, welcoming and honest "
Everyone was quick, efficient, friendly and honest
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 09:02 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Thank you. It was our pleasure to have met you.

Barbara R. on 11/16/2017
Barabra said this business had reasonable prices. They provided terrific service.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you Barbara.

ED R. on 11/10/2017
"Love the service"
Reed's Automotive is an awesome place to have one's auto serviced. Professional and friendly staff make the experience absolutely outstanding.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 01:16 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you Ed. It was a pleasure to meet you and we are glad we were able to help you out with your vehicle.

MALIA S. on 11/07/2017
"Quick oil change"
Happy they were able to help me out quickly and got the job done right. I trust these guys.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 06:43 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you Malia. It's always good to see you.

ROGER M. on 11/03/2017
"Great Service as Always"
Donald and John are providing top quality auto repair at affordable prices. AAA+ shop.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 11:12 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

It's always good to see you Rodger. Thank you.

PATSY and DERRY F. on 11/02/2017
"Always amazing"
They always get us in, they always fix the problem quickly, they always advise us on other concerns with no pressure to do them.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 08:36 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/02/2017

It's always nice seeing you Patsy. Glad we are here to help you out.

JORDAN S. on 10/31/2017
"Great mechanical work, disappointed mechanic took my car to get food"
Mechanic work was excellent, very happy my issue was address and they fixed it! Customer service from Donald was spectacular. I am VERY disappointed the mechanic took my car on 2 personal errands, one to CVS one to Taco Bell. That is not right. For that reason only, I am marking 3 stars and not 5 stars. I will also not recommend a friend to do business with them for that reason.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 07:57 PM
Gregg A. on 10/27/2017
Gregg said the staff took care of him and the service was good.
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you Gregg. It's alway good to see you and the family.

Dave P. on 10/26/2017
Dave said the personnel he dealt with during his visit to this business provided him with excellent customer service. He was happy with it. They were kind, friendly and informative.
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/07/2017

Thanks David. Glad we were able to gete your vehicle done and repaired for you.

Jani L. on 10/25/2017
Jani said the service was good. The business was a nice place to go. The staff was nice.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you Jani. Good to always see you.

MARK H. on 10/23/2017
"Great honest service"
I brought my truck in for a check engine light. Don called me and sent a email with the cost for that repair and some other recommended service items. Some I could quickly fix myself but I wouldn't have known there were issues if Don didn't let me know. I decided to get the injector cleaning service. WOW, my truck hasn't run so good in quite a while! Don even sent me a photo via email of the carbon buildup, nice touch! I'll be back to get the rest of the items serviced soon.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 02:51 PM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

Awesome!! We glad you like our system. We are very impressed with it as well. We are happy the Fuel Induction Service helped out your truck. Hope to see you soon.

JULIA M. on 10/14/2017
"Excellent service!!"
The customer service, workmanship, thorough diagnostics, e-mails with pictures of problems, & videos explaining the purpose of the part is OUTSTANDING!!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 10:32 AM
Reed's A. at Reed's Automotive responded on 10/17/2017

Thanks Julie, We are happy that you are happy.