MARTY S.
Huntington Beach, CA
06/30/2018
honesty and integrity
I've been coming to Reed's for years. One and a half years ago we moved to Huntington Beach. A week ago the check engine light came on and my wife took our Sienna to a local mechanic. He gave her a quote of $1500 to replace the front catalytic converter. I drove the car 80 miles to Reed's and they replaced it for $948. That horrible drive on the 405 was well worth it. I love these guys!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you Marty. It is always good to see you.

DT
Dave T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave's wife. She said this business is really good.

LD
Lou D.
06/26/2018
Just What My Car Needed
Once again Don has serviced my car quickly and effectively. Called yesterday afternoon and got an appointment for first thing this morning. Got right in and had both lower control arms replaced, alignment and was thru by noon. Feels great again. It's nice to be recognized when I show up, and treated like a friend. I feel like Don cares about my cars.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Lou. It is always good to see you.

JONATHON T.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
06/26/2018
Once again, I am thoroughly impressed with Reed's Automotive. Super professional, quick turnaround, really nice people....excellent service. Wish more businesses were run like this one.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Jonathon. Glad we are always able to help.

06/07/2018
Great Service. Fast and quick response
Staff and service were great! Did a LOF and flushed the brakes. No issues. Thanks!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

It was greeat to have met you Emily. Glad we were able to help out.

05/14/2018
Great place, great people
The place is great, awesome people and just an all around good experience! Thank you!
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

THANK YOU!

05/09/2018
Great customer service. Donald kept me updated and did what I asked and I greatly appreciate it
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

Your welcome. It's always a pleasure!

MIKE C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/03/2018
Benz Service
Xlnt service, good pricing and no B.S.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks Mike. It's always good to seee you my friend.

CINDY S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/30/2018
Only Place I Would Take My Car
Donald was sweet enough to squeeze me in. Reed's team, John, Kenny and new members, have kept my car in top shape for over 276,000 miles. It runs perfectly and I couldn't be happier with these guys. They treat me like family. My little niece now brings her car here as well. These are the only guys I would trust with my car. And maybe even my life! Cindy
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Awe, thank you Cindy. I always love your company when you come in. We enjoy having you as a friend and customer. See you next time.

RF
RANDY F.
04/28/2018
Always great work.
Great work.
Great price.
Never have to be concerned at all.
It just done right, every time.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Glad we are able to keep your minds at ease when you drop off your vehicle. Thank you.

CY
Carolyn Y.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said the service was very good.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you Carolyn. Glad we were able to help out.

BK
BERK K.
Lincoln Mark VIII
04/27/2018
Reeds Service
We’ve found that every time we took our car in for service,
personnel at Reeds are knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and prompt.
They have always found what’s wrong and fixed it quickly.
We’ve returned every time we needed repairs and have not been disappointed.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you, Berk. You keep that Lincoln in great condition. It's always a pleasure to help you both out.

BF
Brandon F.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said he must always return to the facility because what was done was not completely fixed.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Im sorry about that, Brandon. We are trying to get it handled correctly for you. Thank you for being patient with us. Have a great rest of your day.

DAN C.
04/23/2018
Excellent Service and Communication
2008 Mustang died in a large plume of smoke while driving. After a friend's recommendation and reading online reviews, I called Reed's Automotive. Donald was on top of every detail, and the team had the car diagnosed within two days. Although I paid a small fortune to replace the engine and intake manifold assemblies, the job was completed in less than two weeks (most of which was waiting for the assemblies to arrive), and the car now runs better than ever. I would definitely recommend Reed's Automotive to my friends and family. Dan from Moorpark.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the klnd words Dan. We are always happy to help out. Take care.

SL
SCOTT L.
Toyota Prius v
04/20/2018
Always a great experience
I've gone to Reed's for all my automotive needs for many year, and always receive quality service. This was another great experience, with they guys always going the extra mile to cover EVERYTHING for my 60K mile checkup. Lifetime customer for sure.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thanks Scott. It is always good and to see and and chit chat with you.

RAY R.
04/16/2018
Getting good service.
I've appreciated my ability to have confidence in the people working at Reeds. Good work, fair price, good people.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

It's always good to see and chit chat with you, Ray. Thank you for coming in and trusting us.

RF
ROSE F.
Toyota Supra
04/14/2018
found loose bolts and tightened them
excellent service, very satisfield
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you Rose. We always love to see you. We will see you in 6 months.

Scott H.
Agoura Hills, CA
Dodge Caliber
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he has used this business for about 4 years. The staff is always reliable and trustworthy. The mechanics always accommodate his schedule and get his vehicle in when needed.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 04/12/2018

We all always enjoy see ing you Scott.

JOHN H.
04/03/2018
Injector cleaning
Fast and friendly service fair pricing, they jumped on the car right away and diagnosed the main problem. They also provided me with all of the information that help me determine other areas in need of attention I will be back for other services.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

thank you John. It's always good talking with you. Glad we were able to help you out.

BF
BILLIE JEAN F.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/27/2018
Better than great service
I am so grateful that I found Reed's Automotive. Their work is superlative, they are very conscientious, and if you don't need something done they will let you know. A number of items the dealership told me were immediately needed Reed's said that there was time to address at a later date.
I have already recommended them wholeheartedly.
Reed's A. from Reed's Automotive responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you so musch Bille Jean. It's Always good when we see you. We wish you all the luck and fun is Paris.