Business Solutions

Reed's Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BJ
Brian J.
09/28/2022
Last minute need of a new battery.
I was in need of a new battery before we left on a trip. They got me in and out right away. Great service. And the guy behind the counter was pretty good...

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
09/25/2022
Routine maintenance
Been going to Reeds for years-great, dependable service, top notch mechanics, and always smiling. Thank you!

MIKE C.
09/24/2022
Dead Battery
John and his crew handled my minor battery issue as though it was a blown motor. Called for an appt. Was told to come in immediately and within an hour my...

DT