BF
BOB F.
Allen, TX
Chevrolet HHR
04/17/2019
The best most honest service
I have been a satisfied customer with Allison's for years. Each time I have used them I am very pleased!

GC
GEORGE C.
Dallas, TX
04/17/2019
Efficient and Effective Service
Made an appointment...described the problem...Allison's had it diagnosed and in and out in a half day. Always excellent service!

Mike M.
Ford Edge
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service and staff at this business has been pretty great. This was his second time going here, and Randy has been fantastic. They largely solve all his vehicle problems in the most economically sound way.

Jim C.
Garland, TX
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff was great, but he was disappointed they did not get to the service the day they said they would.

WM
Walter M.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Walter said he had a vehicle alignment provided by the business and had no problems and everything was fine.

BC
BONNIE C.
Saint Paul, TX
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
03/29/2019
Taught me how to troubleshoot issues when on the road in my RV.
When i was recently on a trip in my RV, I lost brake and turning light signals on the left side of my motorhome. When on the road it is not easy to find someone to help you resolve issues. When I returned home, I brought the RV in and Randy not only fixed the problem, but also took the time to teach me how to troubleshoot the problem, or any similar electrical problem while on the road. I also would not hesitate to call him about a problem if I were out of town and know he would do all he could do to help me resolve whatever issue I was having. That is why I have been going to Allisons for 20 years or more.

FS
Fletcher S.
Lexus ES 350
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Fletcher said he has nothing but good things to say about this facility. He was in and out and everyone was very nice and the prices are fair.

JANE S.
Keller, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019
Excellent and honest service always!
As a single female, I know when I bring my car here for any problem, they are polite, efficient and diagnosis it accurately. They then repair or maintain my car for very fair costs. Last spring I was told by several other automotive businesses that I needed over 2000.00 of work done. I know enough to be dangerous and felt uncomfortable with not only the quotes, but the various parts reportedly needing replacement. I took it to Allison's and it was a 450.00 repair and they gave me the broken parts back. It did not need the work done other shops had claimed. Allison's was a true blessing! They have remained honest and a pleasure to do business with...Thank you!

LW
Larry W.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ken. He said they had some fleet vehicles at this business yesterday being serviced. This business has good service.

GJ
Gary J.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff did a good job. He also stated that the front desk staff were friendly, cool and conversational.

Julia S.
Allen, TX
03/03/2019
Alison’s Auto Care is Great
There’s guys are honest and have great prices as well. They are convenient with hours that make it easy for you to get your car serviced.

SA
Stephanie A.
Chrysler 300
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business has always done a great job and everyone is always very nice.

BG
BAILEY G.
Chrysler 300
02/13/2019
Great shop.
A shop that cares about their work, and is definitely worth the visit if your car needs work. I plan to use them again in the future and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Ended up even having my car back earlier than planned, huge plus!

HS
Hunter S.
Texas
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said there are no problems with the business. They are quick and the people are courteous.

SHANNON B.
01/25/2019
Excellent.
I was recommended by a co-worker to try Allison's, although for a couple of years I've used another smaller mechanic in Plano. However, after my experience with Allison's, I will be switching to them. Randy was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and it is of utmost importance to me that an auto shop has integrity, which I believe this facility offers based on my experience. He seemed very honest and trustworthy, which put my mind at ease . Will definitely be coming back!

John W.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
John said they really do a good job, he gets great service, and they charge good prices.

Daniel D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the guys at the business and everybody were great.

Disha S.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Disha said she appreciated the service and the staff was very nice to include her in the busy schedule.

GP
Gary P.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business met all the expectations in a timely way, and he is pleased.

KK
Kathy K.
Texas
Mazda CX-9
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said there were unknown issues with the vehicle. They tried to find out the problem but were not able to. They were professional, honest and very courteous.