Mc Kinney, TX
Ford E-350 Super Duty
01/20/2021
I took my RV in for under-the hood repairs caused by rodents - they were recommended by two local RV specialist shops. They interfaced with the insurance company when necessary and still gave a very fast turnaround. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

BOB H.
01/16/2021
Knowngible people; fair prices; exceptional customer care
see above

BOB H

Jean R.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Jean said she has been a customer for 3 years. She said they don't overcharge her and they let her know if something cost too much.

SG
Savannah G.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Savannah said that they're super friendly and she didn't have to wait long for service. They did a good job at a fair price.

KL
KEVIN L.
Allen, TX
01/13/2021
Very competent staff
We took our suv to be inspected at a corner inspection station and they told us that the adapter in our vehicle was not working and needed to be repaired. Long story short, Allison's did not encounter any problems and our inspection was completed quickly. They ROCK!

EE
Esther E.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Esther said she was very happy with the service.

DANIEL B.
01/04/2021
brake fluid and air filter
My toyota told me that I needed the brake fluid changed and I needed an air filter...no specificity which air filter was needed.

I got a call from Scott an hour later, he told me not only did I need brake fluid - I also needed new front brakes - we had no symptoms,
just the warning from the dash. I have gone to Allison's Auto for probably 20 or more years. I trust the people there because they have
proven themselves to be trust worthy. Thank you Allison's for being a reliable friend to Plano and all of your customers. We depend
on your honest expertise to keep us all on the road. Dan

LF
Linda F.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Linda said she has been going to this facility for years and the staff has been extremely helpful.

CT
Chandra T.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Chandra said they are friendly. They quickly responded for the service. They did it in quick time.

John C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said the business took an extra day to fix the vehicle and did not inform them of this.

KYLE B.
Lincoln Continental
12/01/2020
Allison's is great, been going there for 18 years now.

DT
Dan T.
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they are trustworthy and honest.

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/24/2020
You being VERY OPEN & HONEST.
They are ALWAYS being VERY OPEN & HONEST.

DANIEL B.
11/23/2020
Quick yet efficient, honest and Friendly service
Today was just the routine annual state required Inspection. I was in and out quickly. Good folks, I recommend Allison's whenever the subject
presents itself.

LG
Luke G.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Luke said that they an honest good group of folks.