MA
Marc A.
Bensalem, PA
03/19/2019
Their name should be A+ Alper Automtive- AAA
My first experience with Alper was on 3/18/2019. Very friendly, courteous, and professional staff. My car was serviced for an oil change in 30 minutes and I was ready to go. They accepted my Groupon and offered me a 10% discount on my next service due to being a new customer. I definitely will be returning ina few weeks to have my state inspection.
Very pleased with my experience.

JE
John E.
Hatfield, PA
Acura MDX
03/17/2019
Honest shop good prices and always up front what service you need . Won't try and sell what you dont need

TW
Tyshee W.
03/15/2019
Tyshee
Wonderful. Great staff clean waiting area free chocolates and fast service. I would recommend.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Cadillac SRX
03/13/2019
I would recommend this business to anyone who wants good and reliable work
It is always a pleasure to have my car serviced here. They are knowledgeable and they do a wonderful job. I am a widow now
and I don't worry about my car anymore as they always make sure everything works.

DF
Donato F.
03/09/2019
Best mechanic
Best mechanics in the city

LG
Larry G.
Coatesville, PA
03/07/2019
Thanks
Do great work & really care about the customer.

Southampton, PA
03/06/2019
Excellent Service & Accurate Diagnostic
I have had 2 Jeeps 2012 & 2015 gone through the usual jeep problems & both were correctly diagnosed & corrected perfect. Also, have had 2017RAM serviced here for all my needs.

Richard R.
03/01/2019
Respect for their customers
Called Alper on Saturday morning,no answer left a message and they returned the call first thing Monday morning ,set an appointment for Tuesday . Their very attentive to your needs and your vehicles needs . I teach Driver training and anytime I have a student who lives in the area I always recommend that when they get their car and if it needs any work done take to Alper ,I even show them were it’s tuck away at.

Melissa H.
03/01/2019
Amazing Service
Alpers is the best service around. They are friendly and always solve the problem

Dajan M.

Raymond S.
Mercury Sable
02/24/2019
Difficult to find an Honest Mechanic I found one at Alper
Im worn out saying really nice things about this place. After my high school friends, my ex wife and my children, my mechanic is right behind them in being so lucky a man
A man of character and honesty, he remains the best Auto mechanic ive encountered in 50 plus years of driving

Herbert Hoover

CK
Chad K.
North Wales, PA
Lexus IS 250
02/22/2019
Thank you again for the prompt service
As usual, they are there when needed. This time I had hit a pot hole and blew out my tire. Great, fast , nice and honest service as usual.

KN
Kesha Renee N.
Nissan Maxima
02/21/2019
Fast Reliable Accurate Friendly Professional service
Best place to get oil changed

TJ
Taelor J.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Taelor said the business was very helpful with information she needed.

Joe D.
02/18/2019
Dependable and Trust
Trust in what I am saying! You can depend on them to repair your car for only what it needs nothing more.

Robert B.
02/16/2019
First timer
This was my first visit and the service was exceptional. I'LL be back.

Honda Civic Cpe
02/16/2019
Fast service!
Recommending Alper Auto to all my friends because it’s the only car place I don’t feel cheated! They’re quick and nice and my car is done right.

WM
Wayne M.
02/14/2019
WARRANTY
They did not look to see if my extended warranty would cover the repair, it would have. I spent around $700.00.
STEVE A. from Alper Automotive responded on 02/15/2019

Hi Wayne,
I am sorry that you were not happy with the service on your last visit.  Unfortunately you stated No on the warranty question of our paperwork that we had you fill out the first visit.  Our system can let us know that you have a recall but it does not let us know you have  a warranty. The next visit you have please bring in your warranty and we will be more then happy to make a copy and call prior to any service that you may need.

We take our reviews very seriously and try to provide a very high level of customer service, we really appreciate the first two(2) Five 5 star outstanding reviews you provided for us. We would like to do whatever we can to achieve that level in the again

GC
Giuditta C.
GMC Suburban
02/14/2019
Trust Worthy
We wouldn't trust our cars any where else but this shop. Alper Automotive is the most up front and trust worthy mechanic around.

Mazda CX-7
02/12/2019
Friendly, knowlegable.
They try to work with you take there time in explaining things to you. Clean, friendly, and convient.