James B.
Ford Expedition
01/16/2019 Category: Service
James said the business is good, he has used the service for years and they treat him good.

CD
Christopher D.
Mazda CX-9
01/08/2019
Nothing But Great Experiences
Anything you look for from a mechanic, these guys do it. Generally fairly quick service (you never feel like you're being left in a black hole or unsure of exactly where things stand), clear and plain-English explanations with honest assessment behind them of what each decision means, and reasonable costs every time. Can't recommend enough.

AK
Austin K.
Bensalem, PA
Acura TL
01/08/2019
consistent good service
very consistent good service and a very friendly atmosphere

Nissan Rogue
01/06/2019
Make you feel at home
Walked in cold on a Friday around two needing inspection found a way to fit me in . Friendly throughout the business. Even the owner takes time out to explain everything going on with your vehicle. A good overall experience.

Robert S.
01/03/2019
Great service.Friendly people...
Great service ,Friendly people.

Raymond S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/31/2018
Trust
Only one place for me to take my car for repair. Steve goes above and beyond in customer service and cost

Happy New Year to all at Alper

GS
George S.
Dodge Caravan
12/29/2018
Excellent and friendly service
Steve and his crew are quick, efficient and professional. But it's the personal touch that makes it enjoyable to work with them. I know every time I leave my vehicle there it's in good hands

EB
Emmanuel B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/27/2018
Service & Pricing
All I can say when I want the job done RIGHT the first time I bring my cars here. They are great at getting mE in and out. They drive mE to the train station so I can get to work and my car is ready when I get off. The price is always what they quote so no surprises.

I highly recommend Alper if you have no time to bring your car back and forth because it was not done right the 1st time

DF
Donato F.
12/26/2018
Best mechanics

Anthony B.
Buick Regal
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he liked the customer service and everything. His check engine light is on now, though.

Danielle G.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said the business works well and quickly. The people are all very nice.

WS
Wanda S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
12/18/2018
The staff is excellent and the service is excellent if you need to know anything about your vehicle they will break it down to you with no problems they make you feel comfortable while you’re there

ED
Eleanor D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018
PD6868T
My car was inspected yesterday I passed thanks to Alper keeping it in tip top shape. I also had a free oil change because Alper gives 4 th oil change free. ❤️Alper Eleanor Decaro

Ronaldo C.
12/14/2018
The mechanics are helpful and pleasant

GR
Giovanna R.
12/13/2018
Steve is great - always reliable, excellent service.

KG
Kim G.
Newtown, PA
Acura MDX
12/11/2018
My wife and I were very impressed with Alper Automotive. Referred by a friend we plan on using Alper Automotive as our full service provider moving forward.

NM
Nancy M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/09/2018
Finally!
Excellent service, took time explaining issues with me, very curtious and prices are very reasonable. Would recommend them to everyone!

KR
Karen R.
Kia Forte
12/08/2018
Happy New Customer
I found your shop on Google maps with some great reviews. My experience was just as great with a quick state inspection appointment and price was very fair if not better. I needed my windshield replaced and it was half the price of Safelite. I will be coming back for brakes and recommend them to anyone who needs service.

DF