AD
Angela D.
Honda Civic Si
06/12/2019
Steve and his staff listen to your issue and concerns.
I own 5 cars and he and his staff have the ability to work on all different models.

RT
Richard T.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/11/2019
Oil Change And Tire Rotation
I scheduled an oil change and tire rotation. Steve and company could have just performed the request and charged me. Instead they performed the oil change and let me know that the tires didn't need to be rotated. They addressed my concerns about the wear and let me know that I had 10,000 miles of life left in my tires. They always make take care of the customer.

Brian B.

MK
Melissa K.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/06/2019
Best Mechanic in the city!
Have never received such great and honest work from an auto mechanic or a car dealer. I trust Steve and his crew to make sure my car is getting the right service as well as the most efficient service. I also can hear him speaking with other customers consistently, in the same manner. Would recommend to anyone.

NS
Naomi S.
Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Naomi said this business was very good. They checked her vehicle to make sure they knew what was wrong with it so they could fix it. They were very knowledgeable and fixed her vehicle. She was very pleased.

Robert S.
06/05/2019
Car inspection
Had my Ford Escape in for inspection and the men at Alper were great.Fixed my steering problems,braking,and oil change..and the car feels brand new...Thanks Steve...

AG
Allen G.
06/04/2019
Nice people
This was my first time doing business with them. They seemed like really nice people. They went above and beyond when servicing my truck.

Maria P.
Hatboro, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Maria said her experience here was awesome. It was very professional. A staff member brought a problem to her attention that she wasn't aware of, and the price was nice. She said both of the front desk people were very nice and professional. She added it is a good place to go, and she is glad her daughter recommended this business to her. The service was great, the smiles were there and she got the service in a timely manner. She stated it was 35 minutes to do the oil change, plus find and fix the other problem. She was very pleased and satisfied.

Joilet H.
06/02/2019
L
I greatly appreciate the ze5bivr and professionalism at Alper Automotive. Fair and honest service! Kudos!

SD
Sakeena D.
06/02/2019
I have had my car serviced 3 times and each time they have done a fantastic job. They tell you what they think the issues are with your car. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They did such a. GOOD job on my car I referred my sister to them and they took their time with her vehicle, and she was very pleased with the results. The owner is very professional with his customers.

Theodore B.

PP
Pete P.
Saab 9-7X
06/01/2019
Very impressed with service will return as customer to service my vehicles.
Profesional and timeley responce to the needs of the customer.

Julius S.
Lincoln MKZ
05/31/2019
Friendly service
I got recommended by my warranty company, and I came here because I liked the reviews. I like Alper because they explained more about my situation than the dealership which I found that very good. This place is a very busy place and busy is a good thing, it’s a friendly atmosphere and the staff is great, the owner explained everything in detail what was going on with my car and if they have to keep your car they also give you a loaner. Bottom line this is the place to be for your car needs.

LP
Lori P.
Bensalem, PA
05/26/2019
Awesome!!
First time there and everyone was so nice and I really like the web portal.

AV
Arisabel V.
Dodge Charger
Excellent as always
Still so happy I found this place Steve and the team are amazing and always trustworthy. I always feel like I’m getting my money’s worth and can trust their opinion! I encourage people to take their car here and give them a try they will not regret it.

TC
Tracy C.
Chevrolet Cruze
Got me to work on Busy Schedule
Do good job and guarantee their work—AAA Certified.

KC
Kelly C.
Steve
Fast, accurate, expert automotive service.
Friendly atmosphere, clean, comfortable waiting room. No gimmicks here at Alper Automotive. Highly recommend this location for all your automotive needs.

EM
Edward M.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/23/2019
Service!
In/ out for oil/rotate in half hour.Priceless!

ZM
Zainot M.
Kia Sportage
05/23/2019
Quick and Efficient
I'm new to the Philly area and wasn't sure about going somewhere new for my oil change. They were friendly from the initial call to inquire about the services, up until the finish. The cost was reasonable and they were super fast. What was lacking in appearance outside was more than made up for with the professionalism. I will definitely return and reccomend them in the future.

RE
Rudolph E.
Delran, NJ
05/16/2019
Great place to take your car!
They take the time to diagnose the problem and fix it right the first time.