GS
George S.
Dodge Caravan
11/10/2018
Awesome people and quick, great service
Thanks again to Steve Alper and his mechanic Ju for a job well done

YP
Yuri P.
Toyota Tundra
11/10/2018
Muffler Repair
Great mechanics. They could have suggested replacing my muffler for big bucks but instead repaired the existing in three places saving me a lot of money. Good, honest, talented mechanics.
Thanks !!

Dominique D.
11/09/2018
Good customer services
My experience with you guys was amazing i didn’t wait to long for my to get fixed in a hour I had my car and go to work and be on time your customer services is the best to your place is clean plus your prices is reasonable thank you 👍

Anne M.
11/07/2018
Very friendly and courteous
Alper Automotive is a great place to take your car. They are very friendly and go out of their way to help solve your problem. We highly recommend them.

James B.
Ford Expedition
11/07/2018 Category: Service
James said they are good, they give him what he needs not what they want to sell him.

EP
Elena P.
11/06/2018
Definitely GREAT!
I'm so pleased Alper Auto was highly recommended to me six months ago. My car has been seviced several times I've never experienced a problem with a repair or service. I've told my neighbors "Before commiting to their Dealer get a second opinion from Steve."

AG
Anthony G.
Bensalem, PA
10/30/2018
Jeep Wrangler Brake Problem.
My Jeep Wrangler was customized by Street Road Accessories on Street Road, in Trevose. I had an issue with my rear brake that needed to be repaired and the personnel at this location highly recommended this shop for auto repairs. I was not disappointed. The service personnel are very attentive and professional with their work. Definitely recommended.

Tony G.

AW
Anne W.
Levittown, PA
Buick Terraza
10/30/2018
Family Treatment
From the minute you walk in the door..till the time you leave you are treated like family. Steve Alper is trustworthly which is rare to find in the automotive business. First class service from the entire team. Would never go anywhere else!!!!

Clarksburg, MD
10/29/2018
Fair pricing
Gave a good price for my repairs. They did everything they could to keep the cost of parts low. Seemed very honest and thus far did great work.
The only complaint is that they told me I could get a loaner vehicle but due to volume they ran out.

JZ
John Z.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rita. She said she and her husband have had good experiences with this business. The mechanics have come through for them every time that they have called on them. Some of their children go to this business also and are just as pleased as they are.

AR
Angel R.
Honda Prelude
10/24/2018
Friendly, courteous service. Great first time experience.
Just purchased a 2001 Honda Prelude. Alper automotive was recommended by my dad. I asked for a check over since the vehicle is 17 years old. Steve gave me heat reasonable recommendations. I had issues with the heater and Steve took care of it.
Nothing was forcefully recommended. He told me things even I could fix on my own. I honestly left taken care of and would highly recommend Alper automotive.

Daniel R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business did a good job.

Jeremy L.
10/23/2018
Wonderful, fast service. Great staff.
I do most of my own car work, however I really didn't have the time or materials for this past job, so I paid for the service and then scheduled an appointment online (through a very easy service). When I finally got there, early, they actually took my car back before my appointment and finished the job with great speed! It wasn't anything drastic, like rebuilding an engine, but the staff was very pleasant and courteous throughout the entire experience. If I ever decide to go back to another shop for work to be done, Alper will definitely be the first one I look into, and if you are debating where to go, I would recommend Alper Automotive.

CP
Christie P.
Audubon, NJ
Jeep Liberty
10/23/2018
the dreaded engine light!
...made me totally forget i was losing air in my tire and had no idea why *that* was happening, either. : )

thanks to you guys for hunting down all my car problems and making them go away. if only everything were that easy and painless.

youse are da best!

David D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/22/2018 Category: Service
David said he likes the fact that everything was explained up front and clearly. The pricing wasn't bad, either.

Joe K.
Jeep Cherokee
10/20/2018
They fixed it
I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY ELECTRIC LOCKS. THEY JUST STOPPED WORKING. TOOK THE VAR TO ALPER AND THEY CHECKED EVERY DOOR LOCK FOR ANY ELECTRICAL ISSUES. GOT 4 OF THE 5 LOCKS OPERATING BUT NOT WITH THE MASTER SWITCH. SAID I WOULD HAVE TO COME BACK FOR A NEW PART FOR THE 5TH LOCK. WHILE PUTTING THE DOOR BACK TOGETHER, THEY NOTICED THE MANUAL LOCKING ARM WAS STIFF AND HARD TO CLOSE. A CLOSER LOOK SHOWED THE ROD WAS BENT. DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED, BUT AFTER REMOVING IT, ALL OF THE OTHER LOCKS WORK GREAT. WAITING FOR THE PART FOR THE NEW LOCK, AND NO CHARGE FOR THE WORK AS THIS WAS ADDRESSED SEVERAL YEARS AGO.

DF
Deana F.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Deana said the staff was friendly, with fast service.

MF
Marie F.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Marie said her experience was excellent. The owner is a nice guy who gives quality care at a reasonable cost. He is fantastic.

AD
Angela D.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
10/16/2018
Steve and his staff listen to your issue and concerns.
Steve took my car in with an understanding that my car is important to me. the issue was resolved within an hour total....time!!! Angie D.

NB
Nicole B.
10/12/2018
The only place I go
They are consistent and reliable. I trust them with my vehicle and all of my future vehicles.