Joilet H.
07/16/2018
Really Fair Mechanic
Steve is really fair and thorough. He explains what he thinks the problem is before he does any work and won't do anything that's not necessary. Had a mechanic I trusted for 20 years before he retired. Think Ive found another one!

LH
Lawrence H.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence said the service was excellent. It was done in a timely fashion. He was happy he went there.

Dodge Avenger
07/11/2018
My review for Alper Auto
Staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Work was done in good time.

Audubon, NJ
Chrysler Sebring
07/11/2018
Very Professional
Very nice, friendly office staff . Very prompt and professional service.

BW
Barry W.
07/09/2018
Efficient job
I had to wait a little longer for the job to be completed, but Steve explained to me he was a little behind that day. I will continue to use his business.

Raymond S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/03/2018
Alper Aumotive is the New Age of How to Run a Business
Being a long time supporter of Alper, its easy to write a review. I develped a engine light issue, called and was advised 3 day wait. I pressed a bit on the issue, as I depend on my auto and after a small hold on the phone, I was told I could be squeezed in to just look at what was causing my light to come on. The problem came down to circuit boards and not transmission related
I am awaiting a call back , based on the findings, however there was a NO CHARGE statement in my hand. I just cant remember the last time I had a problem and the initial cost was ZERO
This is what propels me to refer all my friends to Alper. I trust them
Happy 4th of July to All

Excellent service and price

Charles S.
06/28/2018
Courtesy pricing
Pricing is good Very courteous. Steve is awesome to deal with. Never had to return for any work. Gets it right the first time.

Jolene B.
Middletown, MD
Mazda CX-5
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Jolene said they are courteous and professional.

DF
Donald F.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/26/2018
Top quality service
I have never been dissapointed coming here. Always the best service. Highly recommended.

Dodge Caliber
06/26/2018
Staff was nice and personable, service was quick.

SG
Susan G.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Susan said that she has been using the facility for years, she appreciates the staff's professionalism and courteous demeanor. They keep their prices down and she is overall impressed with them.

FP
Francis P.
Honda Ridgeline
06/22/2018
State Inspection
Alper was thorough, quick & honest - as always.

James B.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
06/18/2018 Category: Service
James said this business is the best.

New Haven, CT
06/17/2018
Alper beats the other guys
I was told by a dealer my repair would take a day and cost $1200. Alper figures it out in 2 hours and charges me $150. This is the second time these guys have kicked but for me and my car. I would go here anytime and recommend to anyone.

Marian R.
06/17/2018
Alper Automotive always goes above and beyond.
Alper Automotive is the only repair shop I would recommend for any repair or maintenance . They always give me the best price and are prompt and courteous. I have recommended them to many of my family and friends and every one of them are pleased with Alper's service.

Jamilya K.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jamilya said the service at this business was good.

AA
Alexis A.
Dodge Journey
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said the business provided quick service and he was happy with everything.

TW
Thomas W.
Bensalem, PA
06/08/2018
Excellent and trustworthy repair shop.
Steve is very honest. He would never recommend work if it isn’t necessary. We are so glad we found Alper Automotive. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Jenee C.
06/06/2018
Honda CRV
I needed an inspection asap. Steve got me in within two days. He even hooked me up with a loaner car while he kept my car for the day at no extra charge. This was much appreciated and came as a nice surprise as I needed to lead trip that day and had my 8 month old with me. I felt the cost was fair and the service superb! AND they offered further discounts/gift cards for referrals...so if you go, let them know I sent you and we'll both get discounts. :)