Business Solutions

Omaha Japanese Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Mark W.
05/13/2022
Great Service and Very Knowledgeable
John and his staff were very informative about what was wrong with our Honda CRV. John sent me videos throughout the diagnostic testing of our car and...

SK
Shailesh K.
05/13/2022
Honda Civic in good hands
Performed the long pending maintenance due on my civic and it runs again nothing short of NEW. Bring it here an you won’t regret it.

Angela S.
05/11/2022
Was able to get in quickly and felt like they care about providing great service and top quality work.

DENISE S.
05/10/2022
Routine maintenance
John and his team are always courteous, honest, and diligent. I have been servicing my Honda cars at Japanese Auto for years... no one compares.

LO
Lindy O.
05/10/2022
John saw me with no appt n helped me immensely. So appreciated n such a nice guy.
John was great n saw me with no appt. Patient n helpful. When get new car will come back to him for all service forward.