Mike S.
12/02/2020
John and his guys are the best
John has a very professional team...they do what they say they'll do at the price they quoted.

RL
RANDY L.
12/02/2020
Honda John. Great place to take your car.
Great service. Honest. Backs everything he does. 100% service and friendliness. This is probably my 15 year with him and the crew. All years and models.
Keep it up👍

Michael W.
The only place for your Honda or Acura service
John and his team are top notch. All my Hondas and Acuras go to John for service and maintenance. I currently own 5 Hondas and one Acura. I’ve owned at least 20 maybe more over the years. John has seen and worked on all of them. My prize Honda is an S2000. No one touches that car for service or maintenance but John and his team. If you own a Honda or Acura, take it to John at Omaha Japanese Auto Repair. There’s no better place for it.

Karen M.
12/01/2020
Straight shooter
They send you home with a summary page of what they did and what is to come down the road. My car was finished in a timely manner. They do a check over and text when the car is ready.

Myrle B.
12/01/2020
Confidence &trust
John rocks it every time. I dropped my Pilot off for an oil change and a winter look over. I planned on it being done the next day since I dropped it so late in the afternoon. Within an hour I had an oil change and recommended service done and went back to get my car. He just understands how busy we all are and just gets things done. My kind of place for sure.

11/30/2020
Great place to have work done on any car despite age if it. Friendly, courteous, and kind team members who go out of their way to assist you with your car.

Honda Accord Coupe
11/30/2020
Great place
As always I can count on them to get any job done and also accommodate me at the same time. Friendly service, good staff, would recommend to anyone who needs just about any type of work done. Honest, hard working team there.

Laura M.
11/26/2020
Very Happy with the service
Would have been nice to know OJAR before 180k. Price and service will bring us back.
LM 11/24/20

Papillion, NE
Honda Civic Si
Thorough, professional, and prompt
Very impressed! John and his team gave me an analysis of car status that was better and more in-depth than any yet received. Accurate estimates, and quality work.

JENNIFER W.
Not Just an Oil Change
When it was time to replace our van this summer - we specifically chose a Honda vehicle knowing we wanted to be able to take it to John. He never gives you the run around or tries to sell you what you don't need. His friendly and trustworthy service has kept our family (and friends) coming back to him year after year. John gets to know you and your family - and no one knows Hondas better than John. We love supporting this small business - its never just an oil change but a friendly conversation sprinkled with advice about your car. 5 stars all the way!

Charles M.
service +
All items needing to be addressed were itemized and ranked. A complete explanation was given for each item as well as estimated costs for each of those items. Services completed in much shorter time then expected and car drives like a new car! Definitely recommend Omaha Japanese Auto Repair.

TIMOTHY S.
11/24/2020
Good Service...again
Been bringing my Honda vehicles here for many years and have always received honest and dependable service.

JOHN T.
11/24/2020
honest,friendly and reliable
Great place for my Honda CRV servive.

FB
Frank B.
Acura RSX
11/20/2020
TRUST
Trust is the operative word regarding Omaha Japanese Auto Repair. I have been taking my automobiles to John and his crew for many years for maintenance and repair and would not go anywhere else. That's just the truth based on Trust!

DONETA D.
11/19/2020
Tires
Front tire losing air, was at PO next door & called John. Of course he said "bring it right over". Problem resolved in 20 min and I was on my way! Great Service Always! Thank You! Doneta Doehling