Latest Review 6 minutes ago

RN
RICK N.
11/16/2018
Oil Change
Great work as usual. John keeps my 17-year old car running like new.
Thanks

11/14/2018
This place rocks
professional, on time and confident

RN
ROY N.
Bennington, NE
11/11/2018

TIMOTHY S.
11/09/2018
Routine checkup
John does the routine maintenance on my Honda Accord and takes care to make sure that I am aware of any potential problems. I appreciate that as well as the quality service provided.

RL
Rob L.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Rob said they do good work

BARRY B.
11/04/2018
John Slinkard’s Honesty and work ethic!
I have been a very long time customer! Why....because it’s always a good experience working with John! I know my car is done properly......Always! Thanks for your professionalism!
Barry B.

EH
Emmanuel H.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Emmanuel said the staff was helpful. They met his service needs.

JOHN D.
Honda Element
10/24/2018
Reliable Care
Thanks to John, Paul and Jeremy, my 2008 Honda Element has racked up 220k without the need for major repairs. They can be trusted to keep your vehicle in top condition.

Jerry F.
10/20/2018
2009 CRV Service
Prompt service.

10/19/2018
Took care of us during very busy time
I was very impressed on the time he took with us and ouir Honda even though I know they were swamped.

Joe A.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the mechanic did a great job on his vehicle and he's bringing his other one in a few days from now.

DOUG S.
Acura MDX
10/18/2018
Thanks John and staff!
Appreciate the honest service I get every time I come in!

Doug W.
10/17/2018
Road worthy checkup
John and team did a roadworthy checkup on my 2005 Odyssey. Very helpful feedback.

Julie W.
10/16/2018
Excellent Service!
So easy to communicate to John when my Honda Accord is needing service. It's an enjoyable place to take the Accord. Thank You!

TN
Than N.
Honda Civic Si
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Than said John did a fantastic job on his vehicle, it's running like new and he liked him.

EM
EDWARD M.
10/09/2018
Customer focused employees.
They keep me informed regarding a regular maintenance schedule for my vehicle to operate effectively. They have trained mechanics that do an excellent job.

LG
Lillian G.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Lillian said they are great. They are really honest about letting her know what she needs or doesn't need.

Don H.
Honda Accord
10/05/2018
Very Knowledgable, Great Service!
John was very knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions about needed repairs. My car was finished as promised and they even vacuumed! I feel I was given excellent service at a very fair price. I would highly recommend Omaha Japanese Auto Repair.

MARGARET L.
Council Bluffs, IA
10/05/2018
Excellent service, as always!
John & his team demonstrated, yet again, why I’ll be a satisfied customer FOR LIFE! Keep up the great work, guys and THANK YOU!

Dave R.
Honda Accord
09/29/2018
Old Car - Old Driver
John and his team are very good at what they do to keep our older Honda on the road. Great service, good value and reliable. Keep up the good work and we will back. I never give a 5 star rating since everyone always has room to improve, so a 4 star rating is excellent.