MICHAEL G.
Acura TL
04/02/2020
Top-notch
I have been going there for 20+ years. The knowledge, quality of work, the honesty, the pricing and the friendly environment is why I go their. Plus I have never had to take my cars back because it didn't get repaired correctly. I just wished they worked on all makes and models.

Acura MDX
04/02/2020
Honest and Straightforward
They did a presale vehicle check so I could have confidence in my purchase of a new vehicle. John provided excellent information so that I could make an informed choice on my purchase.

KC
Kirk C.
04/01/2020
Reliable, trustworthy repair done right the first time.
Reliable, trustworthy repair done right the first time. I trust John and his crew with all my Honda repairs. I do a lot of maintenance myself but when the job gets bigger than I’d like to tackle Omaha Japanese Auto Repair is where I send my cars.

JIM R.
Blair, NE
03/27/2020
Five Star Service
We just purchased a 2003 Honda Civic from my mother-in-law as a gift for our grand daughter. She’d purchased it new and it only has 26500 miles. We’d been a customer of John’s a few years back until we traded our Honda. I called John to see if he’d do a mechanical inspection of the Civic before passing it on. It was like we’d just been in his shop last week. I took the car in the next morning and by that afternoon had a detailed breakdown of “must do” repairs in addition to things needing future attention. Two days later we picked up the car with all of the must- do repairs completed. I could not have asked for more reliable or faster service. Thinking of trading our current vehicle for a newer one in the near future and the service John and his team provides will be a major contributor to going back to a Honda.

KARLA S.
03/26/2020
Excellent service all round.
I’ve been going to Omaha Japanese Auto for over 10 years. They are one of the reasons I drive a Honda!!

03/25/2020
Trusted and knowledgeable!
John is very upfront and honest about what is needed for maintenance. I trust that he isn’t trying to upsell me like the dealership often tried to do when brought in for routine service. I’d recommend John to anyone!

GB
GEORGE B.
Acura RDX
03/24/2020
Excellence
Usual good job with nice preparation for next visit.

Anna B.
03/20/2020
Always dependable
John and his crew are always on top of maintenance for our vehicles. We have little need for emergency repairs. When we do, they are always available to help. It’s reassuring to know we have a dependable team to care for our vehicles.

Gretna, NE
03/19/2020
Informative
Had a great visit here. Better than any other mechanic I've taken my Honda to. John gave some great tips on somewhat of a unique problem my car has and how to reset things if I need to. Whereas Honda mechanics have told me to scrape mine before. Life time customer right off the bat for sure.

BK
Branton K.
03/16/2020
Excellent Customer Service
We have a 2004 minivan. And it runs excellent. John is great and letting us know what needs to be done and intended too. He lets us get things attended too on our time with no pressure whatsoever. And is honest about the estimation cost of any repairs. There's no one else like him. Thanks John.

Acura RDX
03/16/2020
Not Satisfied
The guy I talked to was very sexist and condescending. The service I received was not great, and he told me there were problems with my car that I still don’t notice. I am taking it in somewhere else for a second opinion because I don’t believe him. I would not recommend going here.
John S. from Omaha Japanese Auto Repair responded on 03/17/2020

john here, i am so sorry about the bad experience that you felt you recieve form our oil change and tire repair service we performed, if you have any question and concerned about the RDX, we can go on a test drive and bring the Vehicle into the shop andd show you anything that might need attention. once again i am so sorry about how you flet during the time you picked up the acura.

Jim B.

PF
Pat F.
03/09/2020
Efficient friendly
A very dependable, trustworthy place to take my pilot for oil change or repairs.

Doug W.