Jean H.
Acura MDX
06/10/2021
Thorough and honest
John was professional, very thorough and listened intently. John was timely with his estimate and honest about what I needed. I felt comfortable with the entire process. My vehicle was taken care at the standard I prefer.

LG
Linda G.
06/10/2021
2008 Honda Pilot
I left my car with Jon some needed maintenance while I was on vacation. As usual, he did everything necessary for a very fair price. I am so glad I found Japanese Auto. I can’t say enough good things about Jon and his crew. They are the best and I recommend them to anyone with a Honda or Acura, older like mine or brand new.

ST
Steve T.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/09/2021
Always a Great Experience with Omaha Japanese Auto Repair!
This shop is always super helpful with whatever requests are made and the communication about what is being done and why is top notch.

EM
Elaine M.
Plattsmouth, NE
Awesome service.
Thorough inspection and honest recommendations regarding service and maintenance that are required — including estimated costs related to each service. I like that John uses text messaging and email to keep Customer apprised of status. I left my car for one day, and John and his technician were able to complete all required service to bring my Honda Pilot up to date. Highly recommend this business.

MARGARET H.
06/09/2021
Honest,thorough work always done.
John and his technicians are the best. Have been taking my Honda there for 21 years and always satisfied with there work and recommendations.

Jill A.
06/08/2021
Appreciative New Customer!
It was recommended to visit Omaha Japanese Auto Repair to get my 2003 Honda Odyssey checked out before a long road trip and John did an AMAZING job making us comfortable and prioritizing what must be taken care of before our trip and then taking the other items that were going to need to be addressed soon as well. I really appreciated his honesty and explanation. He was thorough and took the time to explain the reasons behind all of his recommendations!

AP
Aaron P.
Bennington, NE
06/08/2021
The Best Mechanic in NEBRASKA!
So honest!!

AD
Ashton D.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/07/2021
Got me back on the road FAST!
When my car unexpectedly wouldn't start, John made room in his busy schedule to get my car fixed that same day. The quick turnaround time made my wife happier than anything because her time stranded at home with the kids was minimized. The car runs great now.

Louisville, KY
Acura TSX
06/03/2021
Thank you so much for your help & communication. My car has been struggling for a while & you guys got my Acura TSX back on the road running like it’s brand new! 10/10 would recommend.

GT
GREGG T.
06/02/2021
Always good and fair service. Appreciate the heads up on future recommendations.

Honda Civic Cpe
06/02/2021
Excellent and professional service!
I’ve taken my car here for 10+ years and would not go anywhere else. John and his staff are friendly, trustworthy, and provide quality service.

MO
MIKE O.
05/31/2021
Recent Service, service work in general
This is a trusted place for service work on Hondas. John, does his best to get you in around your schedule. He advises on the needed work to consider being done which enables you to plan future needs. The work he and his crew has done has aided in the length of time/mileage I have owned all my Hondas.

Joyce S.
Elkhorn, NE
05/29/2021
Always helpful
Even when extremely busy, I still get great service. Always friendly and kind. I feel very confident that my car is getting the service it needs. Thank you.

TC
Terry C.
Bennington, NE
05/25/2021
Happy Camper
John and his crew are very efficient at servicing vehicle!s They will not repair some thing if it is not necessary. Totally trust this crew!👍

Shannon B.