Cheri W.
Personble Service w/peace of mind
John remembers his clients.by name, as well as their vehicles. He greets us warmly upon arrival. He has genuine concern. He takes time to explain issues and the related costs. No surprises! He helps prioritize maintenance/service when budgets are stretched thin. I consider myself fortunate, as he has always been able to work my vehicle in, even at the last minute. I never have to worry about the quality when I take my vehicle into John. He's knowledgeable and keeps excellent records
Thank you!!

Don H.
Honda Accord
11/13/2019
I scheduled an oil change and I was in out in no time! Great service! I've always been happy with their service. Thanks!

RV
Rodger V.
11/13/2019
John has aloways treated us with respect & always beeb upfront aboiut whats wrong with our Odyssey
Japanese auto is always upfront about what's wrong with my honda & the cost to fix it!

NW
Nikki W.
11/12/2019
Quick oil change
I made an appointment for 8:00 a.m. and got in and out in about 35 mins. They always do a good job, in my opinion, and don't try too hard to up sell stuff you don't really need.

Krista M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/11/2019
Over 15 years of trust
I have been taking my cars to Japanese Auto Repair for over 15 years and have found them and their work to be very trustworthy! They are honest and communicate very well with customers! Thanks for everything!

LK
LARRY K.
Acura 3.2TL
11/11/2019
Honesty and the work will be done right.
I would rate it a 5 but labor costs are getting a bit high.

MA
Mark A.
Acura MDX
Honesty and integrity
John is very thorough and we feel he has always been very honest. Our MDX is a 2006 with well over 100,000 miles and the only thing that we have had to have done is routine maintenance. We are very happy with the service we have received.

MARY C.
11/07/2019
We've been taking our cars to Omaha Japanese Auto Repair for years. The service has always been great. I've recommended Omaha Japanese Auto Repair to many of my friends.

John H.
Honest
Been a customer for over 20 years

BW
Bryan W.
11/06/2019
Excellent communication!!
OJAR was highly recommended on our Neighborhood app. They did not disappoint! John was upfront and thoroughly explained what they were going to do. He communicated via text to me to provide a real-time experience of any thing they found or needed approval on. Best service we have ever had with an automobile repair!

Michael W.
Honda S2000
11/04/2019
Trusted automotive partner
OJAR is the place for independent Honda and Acura service and maintenance. I am a loyal Honda and Acura customer. I don’t own anything else. John and his staff have seen and serviced all of the Hondas and Acuras in my current stable. I don’t take them anywhere else for service and maintenance. John and his staff are top notch in Honda and Acura knowledge, support, and service. I am lucky his business exists. Good people. Car people. Honda and Acura people. If you own a Honda or Acura, have John and his team work on it when it’s needed next. It’ll be good for both your car and for you.
John S. from Omaha Japanese Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

thank you for trusting us.

FB
Frank B.
Acura RSX
11/03/2019
Excellent, Professional Service
Outstanding service at a fair price...as usual!

Jordan B.
Logan, IA
11/01/2019
Excellent service, Excellent price
Easy to deal with, very fast, and friendly service. Great price. Would recommend them to anyone with a Honda.

Mike B.
Honda Ridgeline
11/01/2019
Great service. Took my Ridgeline in for an oil change, they made sure everything is working and tires are in good shape. Thank you John.

BRAD S.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/30/2019
Honest and Trustworthy
Been going here for years. John is honest and trustworthy.
John S. from Omaha Japanese Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2019

thnak you for stoping by Brad

JOHN S.
Ford Cab & Chassis
10/29/2019
Fast
I dropped the Honda off today for routine maintenance. The guys found my battery was weak and informed me that it should be replaced before the cold of winter. Plus there were a few things that we need to keep a eye on.

SF
Scott F.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he would recommend this business for service because John is a very personable guy. He went on to say he was happy with the work and that the staff did a thorough job.
John S. from Omaha Japanese Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much Scott!

VP
Vidya P.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Vidya said the service was good.

CA
CHRISTINE A.
10/22/2019
Honest, reliable and nice people.
They are always welcoming when I come in. They also have the answers and don’t take advantage of me.

Kevin B.
Honda CR-Z
10/18/2019
Convenient, professional, knowledgeable, an friendly
I’m thankful to have these Honda experts in my neighborhood. They’ve been very reliable and take effort to explain things in detail I can understand. Their work on repairs and maintenance has been very thorough and complete. Thank you so much.