06/15/2019

DK
Donnalee K.
06/15/2019
Always great service
Went in for a routine oil change. Service was on time and prompt. John keeps you informed on what needs to be done in the future with estimated cost. The print out that you are given is very detailed and great to have after your vehicle has been serviced. Love this place for my Honda!

RP
Rob P.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/14/2019
First 2017 Civic Service
This was my first experience with Japanese Auto and I was very pleased. John is accommodating and friendly and lays out what they do, what needs attention, what can wait, and estimates for anything. Easy to check in and pick up and I really like the details on what the service entailed. They even found a nail in my tire and fixed that, so I appreciate their thorough approach.

JOHN S.
06/11/2019
DEPENDABLE SERVICE.
we drop the Honda accord off for a oil change and road trip inspection, the guys found a few repairs and services the accord has been due for. we they were able to get the car done the same day and ready for our trip, thank you Omaha Japanese auto repair.

Barbra S.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Barbra said they have worked on her vehicles at this business before, and they did a good job. She stated that it was a nice job and they do it timely.

Tom S.
A very good choice
Always fair and dependable. They know Honda vehicles. Good people.

Scott B.
Bellevue, NE
2006 Accord
Could not ask for better service or a more skilled Honda mechanic. Although the repair cost was a bit scary, I know everything was done right, professionally and I can drive away with confidence that my car is solid I told John another Automotive shop said they could take care of me (a very good company), but when I said you service my vehicle, he raised his hands in surrender, saying I have the best Honda mechanic in the Metro area. That speaks volumes to me.
Thank you for great work at a fair price John.

John S.
Papillion, NE
Honda Civic Coupe
06/07/2019
Only place I will take our Honda cars.
We are a family of Honda car owners. John has always taken great care of our cars. He explains everything about the needed repair and explains what occurred during the repair. Cannot say enough about his service. Gets our cars in quickly and listens to what our issues are.

DONETA D.
05/30/2019
Maintenance Check
Regular oil change was quick and efficient. John also reminded me that tire rotation was due - so able to do both.

HS
Helene S.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Helene said that the place was very good, she was satisfied.

Jerry H.
Gretna, NE
Honda Accord Coupe
05/19/2019
Recent Visit
Last week I brought my car in for an oil change and front brakes. As always, the service was professional and a good value. The staff was friendly and thorough. I knew in advance of the work being performed how long it would take and what it would cost. I have complete confidence in the team members who work there.

Don H.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Don said he knows his business, he is pleasant, and he is good with people.

Jake L.
Bennington, NE
Honda Ridgeline
05/13/2019
Honda Ridgeline
John is always accommodating and gets the work required completed in the shortest amount of time possible. I appreciate the way he explains problems in layman's terms. If something does not need tended to right away, he'll let you know.

LA
Lisa A.
05/11/2019
Excellent service!
John and his crew know what they’re doing! They provide excellent work and are very timely. John is willing to take a look at your vehicle and give you his straightforward feedback on what needs to be done and when. He is my go-to professional when it comes to taking care of my Hondas.

John S.
Acura TSX
05/09/2019 Category: Service
John said the business had a vehicle he was interested in, and they are very good. He also wanted to mention it's very pleasant to go there, they seem to know about everything when it comes to vehicles.

PB
Patricia B.
05/02/2019
I live close to his shop.
I always feel that I"m getting the best care for my care. John show appreciation to his customers by leaving flashlight or pen in the cars.

KE
Kallie E.
Papillion, NE
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Kallie said they were quick, they were friendly and they gave her good service.

Diana S.
04/28/2019
Amazingly positive experience with John!
John explained everything to us regarding my Honda, complete with pictures and a narrative! My experience with the Honda dealer, not so much!

JE
Janine E.
04/26/2019
Highly recommend Omaha Japanese Auto Repair
John and his team go above and beyond expectations! When I was concerned about noises our CR-V was making, John offered to allow me to bring in the car at the very end of a day and take a look at it. He test drove it with me, and had one of his team raise the car up on the jack. I was so grateful to learn that the car was safe to drive until John could order parts and schedule the work. Every interaction we've had with OJAP has been courteous, professional and thorough.

04/26/2019
Personal attention
Willing to explain what needs to be done. Conscious of my budget in prioritizing what needs to be done.