DK
Donnalee K.
03/22/2019
Always great service
The print out that you get with a break down of what was done and any recommendations is nice to have.

03/14/2019
Quality quick repair
Always quality work. John does a great job and is excellent with communication and responding. Only place we go to get our Honda and Acura vehicles repaired and have maintenance done

KD
KEITH D.
03/12/2019
Confidence
I have full confidence in John, unlike other similar auto service facilities in this town. I know the work will be done correctly and in a timely manner. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

TH
Trudy H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Trudy said the staff was nice, courteous, and honest.

Bob M.
La Vista, NE
First Visit
This was my first visit to OJAR, based on a referral of a friend. I’ve been looking for a repair facility in the SW part of Omaha that knows Honda service. I was extremely pleased with my first visit, which was for the one time annual inspection and oil change. The service was done promptly and very thoroughly. I was extremely impressed with the detailed report listing services recommended for my 13 year old, 100,000 + miles CRV. Estimated price ranges were also clearly noted for each item. John explained each item without pressuring me to make any immediate decisions. Looking forward to continuing to be an OJAR customer!

TL
Terry L.
Gretna, NE
2004 crv maintenance
I have been taking my 2003 CRV and my daughter's 2004 CRV to John at Japanese Auto for the past 4 years. After the quality service and excellent advise from John, I would not take my vehicles anywhere else. It's important to find a place where you trust someone to take car of your car and not over charge.

PK
Peter K.
Acura MDX
Awesome Service
I came to Omaha Japanese Auto Repair pretty disheartened by service that I'd received elsewhere. I'd been told that I had electrical issues including my AWD system being in need of repair. John was able to quickly point out the AWD code I was getting was secondary to a different code , which made me feel a lot better about the the specific expertise the shop had with the vehicle. Even though the issue that I had was complex, the shop was able to accomodate me at a busy time and worked to resolve the root cause of the issues I was getting instead of randomly replacing parts (which is what I would've been faced with elsewhere). I am extremely pleased with how this all worked out.

John W.
03/08/2019
done-even on a snowy day!
Final bill seemed really "costly"....but then, vehicle has over 100,000 miles on it, and is still much less expensive than buying a new one! I love my Pilot !

TH
TOM H.
Acura MDX
03/07/2019
Great overall customer satisfaction.
They always do an outstanding job describing the work that needs to be done. There promptness and communication is also outstanding.

Jerry H.
Gretna, NE
Honda Accord Coupe
Courteous, Reliable and Professional Service
The service is always professional, thorough and reasonably costly. I have great confidence in the quality of the work performed.

Jake L.
Bennington, NE
Honda Ridgeline
Honda Ridgeline
The work being done is thoroughly explained and why it is needed. If something does not absolutely need done, you are told so. John is very accommodating and thorough.

JOHN S.
top notch
I have always been treated very well and professionally.

Jane A.
Great work every time!
John has kept my car running right for ears! Anyone who has a Honda, Acura, or Toyota should take it here!

CA
CHRISTINE A.
Great!
Honest, reliable and nice people.

SE
SUSAN E.
02/25/2019
Professional and personal care of my vehicle
I’m the kind of person who needs reminders that my car is needing maintenance from oil changes to the 100,000 mile check up. Since I have followed the guidelines John has given me, I can be assured that I can drive my car every day, in all weather without any surprises by the mechanical functioning of my Honda CRV. He makes it as easy as it can be.

GB
GEORGE B.
Acura RDX
02/22/2019
Very accommodative
Level of service is maintained at a high level. They never take their customers for granted.

PS
Paulette S.
02/22/2019
Customer for Life
I can’t believe the top notch customer service at Japanese Auto Repair. John used great analogies to help me understand what, exactly, was going on in my car and how it was going to be fixed. He was honest about the estimate and even wanted me to mull it over before letting him know what I wanted him to do. Fantastic staff too!

BD
Betty D.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Betty's son. He said John and the others at the business are very honest.

BA
Brian A.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the customer service at this business was excellent. He appreciates them answering all his questions.

BD
Bill D.
La Vista, NE
02/13/2019
First-Time Customer
They were very thorough in describing what needed to be done to my wife's vehicle. Appointment scheduling was fast and I appreciated all of the information given to me with regard to future visits, i.e., what maintenance will be needed and when. What I really liked is that I didn't feel pressured to make any quick repair decisions as with other shops that we've been to. They were also able to diagnose and resolve a slow tire leak problem that the tire "dealer" couldn't. We'll be back.