LH
LEE H.
07/12/2019
Trustworthy
Whenever I took my Honda to the dealer to have it serviced I always felt uneasy about what they were telling me needed to be done. I always felt like they were playing games to get more cash into their pocket. I stopped going there because of that. Every time Jon conveys what maintenance needs to be done, he does it in an easy to understand manner. He is a family guy which is important to me too. He is honest, trustworthy and does great work. I have recommended him to all my Honda, Acura friends.

RL
Rob L.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the service is good. The business always does a pretty good job and takes care of his vehicle.

BC
BRAD C.
Honda Fit
07/04/2019
Honda

DOC L.
Gretna, NE
07/01/2019
Need a professional you can trust ?
The only mechanic I’d ever trust. Knows his stuff. That says it all. he takes care of our vehicles, what they need, doesn’t push a lot of things I don’t need. Honest, hard working mechanics aren’t always easy to find these days..wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else

PB
Patricia B.
06/30/2019
In formative, done when said, friendly and its close to me.
as a lady I feel he cares about doing the best for my car and doing just what I need.

Micah M.
Papillion, NE
06/29/2019
Honest and Fair
John was friendly and knowledgeable about our 2008 Odyssey. He recommended services and included explanations, but wasn't pushy about adding them to my scheduled service. I also like the fact that he utilizes technology for communication in an effective way. Texting for communication and emailing the estimate work well for me.

CL
Carla L.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Carla said the person is very thorough in his quotes and provides good information.

SANDY B.
Neola, IA
06/23/2019
Always comprehensive excellent work.
Always comprehensive excellent work.

GT
GREGG T.
06/20/2019
Very friendly and courteous staff
Always courteous and helpful with questions

06/15/2019
Japanese auto service
Honest, dependable service.

DK
Donnalee K.
06/15/2019
Always great service
Went in for a routine oil change. Service was on time and prompt. John keeps you informed on what needs to be done in the future with estimated cost. The print out that you are given is very detailed and great to have after your vehicle has been serviced. Love this place for my Honda!

RP
Rob P.
06/14/2019
First 2017 Civic Service
This was my first experience with Japanese Auto and I was very pleased. John is accommodating and friendly and lays out what they do, what needs attention, what can wait, and estimates for anything. Easy to check in and pick up and I really like the details on what the service entailed. They even found a nail in my tire and fixed that, so I appreciate their thorough approach.

JOHN S.
06/11/2019
DEPENDABLE SERVICE.
we drop the Honda accord off for a oil change and road trip inspection, the guys found a few repairs and services the accord has been due for. we they were able to get the car done the same day and ready for our trip, thank you Omaha Japanese auto repair.

Barbra S.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Barbra said they have worked on her vehicles at this business before, and they did a good job. She stated that it was a nice job and they do it timely.

Tom S.
A very good choice
Always fair and dependable. They know Honda vehicles. Good people.

Scott B.
Bellevue, NE
2006 Accord
Could not ask for better service or a more skilled Honda mechanic. Although the repair cost was a bit scary, I know everything was done right, professionally and I can drive away with confidence that my car is solid I told John another Automotive shop said they could take care of me (a very good company), but when I said you service my vehicle, he raised his hands in surrender, saying I have the best Honda mechanic in the Metro area. That speaks volumes to me.
Thank you for great work at a fair price John.

John S.
Papillion, NE
06/07/2019
Only place I will take our Honda cars.
We are a family of Honda car owners. John has always taken great care of our cars. He explains everything about the needed repair and explains what occurred during the repair. Cannot say enough about his service. Gets our cars in quickly and listens to what our issues are.

DONETA D.
05/30/2019
Maintenance Check
Regular oil change was quick and efficient. John also reminded me that tire rotation was due - so able to do both.

HS
Helene S.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Helene said that the place was very good, she was satisfied.

Jerry H.
Gretna, NE
Honda Accord Coupe
05/19/2019
Recent Visit
Last week I brought my car in for an oil change and front brakes. As always, the service was professional and a good value. The staff was friendly and thorough. I knew in advance of the work being performed how long it would take and what it would cost. I have complete confidence in the team members who work there.