PB
Patricia B.
05/18/2018
Honest, explane show me the problem. The shop is next door to me.
I'm a lady and I feel I'm getting good work done to my card. Getting just what I need. I'm being told what to look for down the road so I can prepare for it. I also like the friendliness.

Anonymous avatar
Honda Accord Coupe
05/17/2018
Honest, efficient service
John and his team performed my oil change quickly and gave honest feedback regarding other work to consider on the car.

JOHN D.
Honda Element
05/16/2018
Regular service saves money
When I purchased my vehicle in 2008, I planned on keeping it for at least 10 years. In order for that to happen I knew regular service was going to be essential. Other than two oil changes I had performed at the dealer, Omaha Japanese Auto Repair as taken care of all my vehicle. They have provided routine maintenance and made needed repairs for the last 10 years. I've never been left stranded on the road or had to deal with catastrophic failures. John and his crew have provided professional advice that has kept this vehicle on the road. I trust Omaha Japanese Auto Repair!

Anonymous avatar
Honda Element
05/12/2018
Great Place To Take A Vehicle With Problems
John And The Crew At Omaha Japanese Auto Are Great! They Are Swift To Repair Any Issue With Your Troubled Car. They Are Knowlegable And Courtious And Always Able To Answer Any Questions You Might Have On Past Issues, Or How To Prevent Future Issues That Might Pop Up. Great Shop. Great Guys.🚖🚗🚕🚘🔧⏳🎯

TK
Tom K.
Honda Accord
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom's wife. She said they have always been happy, and satisfied with the service done at the business

TP
Todd P.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/30/2018
A job well done
John and his team did a great job and provided a maintenance plan moving forward!

MICHAEL W.
Papillion, NE
Honda HR-V
04/29/2018
did what was asked, advised as to upcoming maintenance and the HRV was done when promised

BARRY B.
04/24/2018
John Slinkard makes it GREAT!
John has had our Honda forever! I don’t trust many people, but John is the exception! I completely trust this Man’s knowledge and skill level! Wish I knew more people like John!

Barry B.

CL
Charlene L.
04/23/2018
Honest and Professional
I'm very happy with Omaha Japanese Auto Repair. I've been taking my Pilot to him since I moved back to Omaha and won't go anywhere else. As a woman, I'm treated respectfully and John does a great job explaining any work that needs to be done. After every visit, I get detailed take home instructions of what was done. It also includes his professional opinions of other issues with my truck, including costs and when said items need to be taken care of. I couldn't ask for more!

GK
Grant K.
04/21/2018
Timing Belt Replacement
I took my 07 Odyssey to John to determine if it was worth repairing since it has 178K miles.
John too time to test drive, determined the source of problem. His company then repaired all problems ( brake pads, oil pump seals)and completed the necessary timing belt service at the same avoiding redundant labor.
Great job completed on time.

PS
Purnimarani S.
04/18/2018
Reliable professional
I called John for the car problem. He suggested me do certain things over phone but when I was not able to fix it , I took the car and they fixed it. Very reliable professional.

BD
Betty D.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Betty said they're nice and she trusts them with her vehicle.

DV
Dave V.
04/17/2018
regular maintenance
Great job! We love the car club program!

JE
Janine E.
04/14/2018
Honda Experts
We had quotes for recommended service (lots of $$$$$) from another shop, but wanted to make sure our CR-V was repaired safely and accurately. By 7:15 a.m. John called to let me know he had already test-driven the car, and pin-pointed a couple of very serious suspension issues (contrary to what the other repair shop had diagnosed). John ordered the parts and we had the car back the next day. With "only" 153,000 miles, we anticipate that John and his team will allow us to enjoy another 150,000 miles with our beloved CR-V.
Janine Emmons, Omaha

Dennis C.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said his experience was excellent. It is convenient for him and he likes the guy that operates the business. It is an excellent place to go and the technician is honest.

Jahna L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rick. He said John has always taken good care of him.

HS
Helene S.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Helen said she really appreciates how nice the owner is and the work turned out great.

TIMOTHY S.
La Vista, NE
04/10/2018
Reliable Honda Service
I have been bringing my Honda cars to John for over ten years and he provides honest and dependable service at a reasonable price.

DOC L.
Gretna, NE
04/04/2018
Always A+
Been taking our Honda’s to John for over a decade. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Professional, reasonable costs, work always done right. There are not many like John around, recommend to anyone

Tony B.
Elkhorn, NE
04/03/2018
Very satisfied
John did a great job and was able to tell me what was wrong in about one minute. I will be going here again.