DK
Donnalee K.
08/09/2018
Honest and Friendly
John and his gang performed my Pilot's 75000 mile maintenance. They kept me informed whole they worked on it and if there is anything that comes up unexpected John contacts me or will plan for the next visit if it can hold off. I really trust them with my Honda!

Cathryn H.
La Vista, NE
Honda Civic Si
08/08/2018
Honest, fast service!
Can't say enough about the service and the work they do. Explains everything that is being done works to get you the best price on parts. Strongly recommend going here.

Ben B.
08/07/2018
Above and Beyond
Always an A+, honest and thorough experience. Thanks John!

AP
Aaron P.
Bennington, NE
08/07/2018
Great Customer Service!!
They really know how to take care of their customers!!

HK
Harlen K.
Acura MDX
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Harlen said the business was on time, he received an accurate pre estimate, and they did everything.

ME
Michael E.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicole. She said they did a good job.

Brian S.
Shenandoah, IA
Acura RSX
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he was very happy with the service at this facility. He is very picky about his vehicle and they did really good.

HS
Helene S.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Helene said every time she goes to the business the staff does the work on time. She is very satisfied with the work they do.

Sam C.
Acura MDX
07/25/2018
John and his team have done a great job for me for several years now, my patronage of him started when I wrote him and laid out what my expectations were and asked him if he thought he could take care of me, he has, and continues to do so. I was a mechanic for several years and I know how I want my vehicles cared for, John is honest, and strives to take care of his customers.

Jerry A.
Honda Element
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Laurie. She said that Jerry was very satisfied with the work. Everything was explained well and done quickly.

John M.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff did everything he asked them to do, and they did a great job.

David H.
Papillion, NE
07/09/2018 Category: Service
David said he received great service at a reasonable price. The vehicle was completed in a timely manner.

Kaitlyn M.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/06/2018
They always do quick quality work. I love that they explain all the ways I could improve or will need to fix my car in a caring and not pushy way.

SL
Scott L.
07/04/2018
Great experience again
Took my 09 Accord and had multiple things done by John and he did a great job of explaining the issues and loved being able to get texted updated throughout the day. Always do a great job when bring the car there.Thank you!

MA
Mary Jo A.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/30/2018
100 degrees
My air conditioner stopped working on the hottest day of the year. I’m sure John didn’t have time, but he fit me in anyway! Thanks John!!

John D.
Nebraska
Honda Civic Si
06/26/2018 Category: Service
John said staff member, John, did a nice job setting up expectations for the time frame, and he exceeded them. He explained everything very well, which he appreciated.

DOUG S.
Acura RL
06/22/2018
Great service as usual!
John always takes the time to listen to us about our vehicles. While picking up my MDX, I had some concerns about my Honda Pilot. John gave me some suggestions and then scheduled a maintenance appointment. He also changed the windshield wipers while I was there. He is so honest and a great businessman!

06/22/2018
Excellent Service Every Time
John and his crew are incredibly efficient and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend anyone with an Acura or Honda go visit him for your maintenance or repairs.

Jim H.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they were quick and fast.

Jeff H.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did everything they said they were going to do.