Dianna D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
They were very courteous and prompt, didn’t take all day to get in or out

CT
Cynthia T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Amarillo Hyundai
I purchased my 2017 Hyundai from them and I’m very pleased with their service department. I’m always treated extremely well and all the staff are very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a well built car with excellent staff!

Patrica T.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
car in for new battery
My Sonata needed a new battery (called my go-to-guy, Joe) describing my car's problem, diagnosed it as most likely needing a new battery, told me to bring it on over and he would fix me right up, as he ALWAYS does. And he did, plus figured out what was making a strange noise and took care of that as well. It is so nice knowing that my car is always in excellent and capable hands (Joe's) when it needs tending to. I have complete confidence in Joe. I would like to give a thumbs up as well, to all the people behind the scenes, from the sales people that I visit with while my car is being worked on - always friendly and helpful as I ponder buying a new car down the road, to the person who answers the phone, (always pleasant), and of course, the mechanics who do the grunt work of fixing my car. All of you deserve a big thanks. But most of all, I want to let you know that when I do decide to buy a new car, I will be purchasing from Amarillo Hyundai because of the wonderful customer service that Joe provides and will go no where else.

KH

Klamath Falls, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great experience!!
I was passing through Amarillo on my way to CA and stopped in for a due oil change!!
Your Service Advisor , Joe Neusch, was extremely personable and efficient, understood my situation and got me in and out in no time at all!! I give he and all his crew 5 stars for sure!! If I lived nearby I would definitely be a costumer!!
Thanks for a your help!!

Paul T.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Nothing but genuine Panhandle Pride!
Quick service, accurate service all done with a smile. You can always depend on Joe to get the job done right!

BG
Blakely G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Super Great Customer Service !
I love the fact that even just for a simple oil change they will even shuttle you back to whenever you need to be! Super nice guys at this dealership!

Dana H.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Took car in for routine maintenance. Quick service not in there more than 30 minutes if even that...

Canyon, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
$1850 worth of nonsense
I saw that this Hyundai dealer in Amarello was adding $1850.00 on each car. For fabric protection and nitrogen in the tires.
They said they added this to every car on the lot.
I thought the days of overcharging scams were over.
I told them that I would never purchase a car from them.
Those are just my thoughts.

WS

Terri G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2020 Category: Service
You feel like family
This is my first brand new car so nice

VG
Victor G.
Borger, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
They fit me into the process and do the work in short period of time.
I like bringing my car here.

Patrica T.
12/30/2019 Category: Service
great employees at Amarillo Hyundai
Took my Sonata to amarillo hyundai for its regular oil change. Received the same wonderful/excellent service that Mr. Joe is known for. He always gets my car in as fast as possible because he knows I have tons of errands to run. (am from out of town.)
I feel lucky that Amarillo Hyundai has Mr. Joe running their service area because of the way he acknowledges me as a valued customer and his friendly, professional, and caring attitude. I sure hope that his boss knows what a great employee he has in Joe. (If not, I will be sure to tell him the next time I take my car in for service. LOL)

VS
Veronica S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/29/2019 Category: Service

PS
Philip S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast professional and courteous service.
Once again, I am very pleased with the service we received on our 2019 Tucson. From Amarillo Hyundai’s service manager to their highly competent service technicians, our vehicle was repaired very quickly and correctly. I highly recommend this Dealer for all of your automotive needs. They care after the sale which is very rare with other dealerships.