Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

IS
Irma S.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly honest and trustworthy
They were quick and my car ran smoother after oil change and tire rotation

Melanie M.
Memphis, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Joe the service manager
Joe was extremely helpful. Nice guy!

GH
Gumaro H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional people
Joe(service advisor) was very professional and helpful and the tech did a very good job. I highly recommend Amarillo Hyundai.

PG
Paul G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service, very good location
I am especially happy with the service I get, I drop by several times an ask guestions on some operation of my vehicle, they not only answer my questions but show me how to operate different functions of my vehicle. My car has never been to another shop, and as long as I can get there I will always go for there for service.

Brad B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/22/2019 Category: Service
great service, very little wait time

Dana H.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast and thorough
5 star

Kathy And M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, honest service
Joe is knowledgeable and courteous.

Sheila W.
Pampa, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe is the best!
Any time that I need any type of service on my Hyundai Santa Fe, Joe in the service dept at Amarillo Hyundai is very accommodating and always with a friendly smile. He always follows up with a phone call to make sure we're satisfied with the service on our car. They always take great cat of our vehicles and of us.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
More TLC Needed
Overall experience was ok but not a very welcoming atmosphere. Offer your customers at least free water while waiting and check on them once in a while especially if your wait is lengthy. Monitor TV shows to ensure appropriate shows are playing especially when children or older adults are waiting in the lounge.

TA
Tim And A.
Canyon, TX
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service!
Fast and friendly. Will continue as a customer.

Dumas, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
They are very friendly and professional! They always make sure I’m 100% taken care of and happy with the service!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2019 Category: Service
The service provided was exceptional as always!

Jacci M.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Joe in service is the Absolutely the best man to help me with my car decisions thank you Joe
yes I am happy with my new car and service

KL
Kathy L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Staff are friendly
The staff are very friendly

Christina C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Promptness
Everyone was so nice and prompt.
Service on vehicle was in a timely manner

PT
Paul T.
Tucumcari, NM
04/29/2019 Category: Service
service
Your service department gives more than it receives. That is why we keep coming back.

LN
Lawrence N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for Service
Always very pleasant and attentive to our needs. Quick service and respectful of our time.

WA
Werner A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/22/2019 Category: Service
True.
Always true to their word. Fair pricing. Always accommodating.

Jina H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service agent got me in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Service was completed correctly.

Jessica P.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Never had a bad time!! Staff is great!!