Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

PT
Patrica T.
Tucumcari, NM
11/16/2018 Category: Service
oil change and general check-up
I live in Tucumcari, NM and drive to Amarillo to have the oil changed in my 2013 Sonata. Mr. Joe, your Hyundai Service manager, always greets me like a good friend and is happy to see me, which makes me feel very special and a valued customer. How nice!!!! He knows that I always have tons of errands to run, so makes sure my down time is kept to a minimum. I will never go anywhere else for service, and when I get ready to buy another car, will return to this dealership because of the wonderful service and treatment that I receive from Mr. Joe. AND BTW, you better make sure he stays there at Amarillo Ford/Hyundai, (LOL) cause he is a real asset to your company. Too bad he can't be cloned, the world needs more people like him, IMO. He keeps me informed via text, (do my Sams' errands while car is being serviced), and he checks all things automotive. What great customer service!!!!!

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service and awesome service personnel
Friendly, happy and timely service folks. I trust them totally with my auto and what they tell me. The service writer is always smiling, remembers me and my auto. He is very courteous of my time, my needs and my finances. I leave the service area feeling great about my experience there and never hesitate to return when needed.

Justin C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Neighborhood Dealership
Joe Neusch and the representatives at the Amarillo Hyundai Dealership do their best to provide quality service in a timely manner. It feels like working with a good neighbor =] .

Friona, TX

GH
Gumaro H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor and the tech were very helpful
The Service advisor at Hyundai always treats me as family. Servicing my car at Tri State Ford is always a great experience. Thank you to Joe for the excellent service.

LG
Lana G.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Experience!
Took my new car in for a free oil change - no appointment - on a saturday - in and out in less time than other dealerships.

Melissa S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
They took great care of me

Dora C.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service!
Joe was very efficient and prompt to get my issues analyzed and find a solution. He made sure he consulted with his team member to ensure I was given the correct information. They quickly assessed the issue, made the necessary repairs and I was promptly back on the road! I'm grateful, and impressed with Joe's great service? Thank you Joe!

GH
Gumaro H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
The service advisor was very professional as always. Joe is the best service advisor I have known.

KP
Kristin P.
Pampa, TX
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Amarillo Hyundai
Joe is always professional and courteous and the whole team here are awesome!!!

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Promptness
The service department was courteous and prompt

Morton M.

Jennifer F.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
Joe is an absolute pleasure to work with. He treats me like a competent adult but still explains issues on a low enough level that I can easily understand. I don't know why I haven't been coming here from the beginning to service my vehicle.

Aimee B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They always do an amazing job!
Great customer service, nice waiting area, very clean and comfortable environment!

Jessica P.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Love my car and the service!

Jina H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
I got in an out. Very quick. Provided speedy service. Did a 31 point check. Was good to go.

Donna R.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick & efficient

VG
Victor G.
Borger, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
The time to do the work is within acceptable timing
To me, this is a good place to bring my car for work