MJ
Marcus J.
Chevrolet Traverse
The hospitality!!! Knowledge!!!
Great place been using this place for oil changes... inspection stickers and every time has been a blessing... genifer Jennifer ( how ever you spell ) is very helpful an well knowledgeable and if she don’t know the answer your looking for she will definitely go out of her way to find you an answer... Overall a great place

Jim G.
11/15/2019
They are people, good mechanics, and good office staff
I like Barney’s because they are always glad to see me. Mostly it’s the good work they do.

PO
Paul O.
Best place ever
We wouldn't go anywhere else from oil changes to major repairs - Barney's is the best!

VR
Virginia R.
Hyundai Veloster
Efficient
Finished the job sooner than expected for the quoted amount. Thank you!

Bill H.
Top notch professional service
I am always so impressed with the professional honest service provided by the technicians and office staff at Barney’s. They always keep you informed with what they diagnose the problem to be and what it will cost.

LF
Lisa F.
Covenant for me.
Very nice people, fair pricing. I was in and out in good time. It's on my way home from work. They didn't try to add extra things to the job like most places I've been.

TE
Fixed it fast

Renee W.
11/06/2019
Car care.
As always, Barney's provides the greatest service! I think Barney knows it is just as important to take care of the customer as it is to take care of the vehicle! I completely trust that the service and repair is exactly what I needed and was expertly done! That is so important to me as a customer! As well as meeting personnel easy to converse and communicate with! I am confident that the best technicians and mechanics are servicing and repairing my car! Thank you, Barney's, for taking care of me and my car!

RT
Raymond & Robyn T.
11/05/2019
Amazing 👌
My husband's pickup broke down and had to have it towed to the shop. Their diesel mechanic was on vacation for the week...BUT, they loaned us a vehicle to use for the week at not charge! Fast forward a week, the mechanic diagnosed the problem, they called to tell us what they found, gave us the price for parts and labor, and the pickup is fixed and didn't cost a lot. We've been very pleased with their work on all our vehicles over the last three years!!

Jones W.
Jeep Cherokee
11/05/2019
Great friendly service
The personnel are friendly and very willing to help

Fritch, TX
Attentive
Barneys check with oil changes prevents other issues

Kylie S.
Kia Optima
Always there to help
I can always count on Barney’s to do whatever I need done even if it’s kind of last-minute. They all work so hard to do a good job.

PO

LC
Larry C.
Cadillac SRX
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he likes the service he gets. The employees are very trustworthy and very nice. The work was good.

Craig S.
GMC Yukon XL
10/31/2019
I have taken my vehicles to Barney’s on a number of occasions. The quality and honor of service and dependability has been paramount on each occasion. Well done and thank you to ALL staff.

DA
Dan A.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/31/2019
Cadilac
What a difference you have made in this vehicle. Thank you so much!

AD
Ann D.
10/30/2019
They treat this ole widow lady with respect and as a friend.
My heater stopped working..we had an ice weather advisement for the next day...so I stopped by to have them check it out..I didn't have an appointment. Within 15 minutes they had it figured out and I was sent on my way at no cost to me...I'm telling you people you can not go wrong with Barney's...they have taken care of my vehicle for over 20 years...God Bless them!

Sara W.
Chrysler 300
10/30/2019

AO
Adan O.
Subaru Legacy
10/29/2019
Awesome service
Been going here for years. They treat you right!!

DA
Dan A.
INFINITI M35
10/28/2019
Oil & filter change
Exceptional people to work with. Very concientius