Robert G.
Saturn Relay
06/10/2021
Attentive and reasonably quick service when appropriate
Cheerful staff, always welcoming, and attentive to our automotive service and repair needs. We are very grateful for Barney's Auto Service

AG
Andrew G.
Mitsubishi Galant
Best shop so far.
Did an awesome job installing my catalytic converter. Bought a universal Magnaflow one off eBay for only 117.00 then brought it here and only paid 72.00 for installation. Check engine light gone, sounds and feels much better!

PJ
Prince J.
Nissan Frontier
Fast and courteous

Molly D.
Great place
Used Barney's for a lot of years. Always great service!

PN
Peggy N.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/05/2021
them to my friends
They were able to dx my problem quickly & get me an appointment sent up They had my van out when said they would Everyone there is courteous and helpful when I go there The mechanic left my van very clean inside I trust the mechanics work there I recommend them to my friends Thank you Barney’s Auto

AR
Aida R.
06/04/2021
Excellent service and affordable price....

NC
Nathalie C.
Kia Sportage
06/02/2021
Superb Customer Service and Friendly Staff
My father took his automobiles to Barney's for years now I take mine there!. The staff at Barney's are like family to us and we can always trust his word and work.

Joe Jr. M.
06/02/2021
The Best of the Best!
The owners are just great folks! I trust them and that means more than about anything when dealing with a mechanic. Good Christian folks that will be honest and give you the best work for the best price. Love Barneys...been using them for over 20 years!

EC
Evelyn C.
Acura MDX
06/01/2021
Friendly...Honest
We have been going to Bsrney's for over 20 years. The do quality work!

KA
Kevin A.
Jeep CJ7
05/28/2021
Honest and reliable
Barneys has great customer service and hard working, honest people who do you right.

Blake B.
05/28/2021
Efficient and reasonable
Good experience

Jeff W.
05/27/2021
Friendly, honest business
Barney’s fixed the multiple issues with my daughter’s Jeep in a timely manner. I received a timely estimate and the finished work came out at the estimated amount. I recommend Barney’s!

Thomas B.
Mercury Cougar
Dependable and Knowledgeable
Took my vehicle in there for the ac warranty. Did it quickly and gave me the information about it.

TC
Terry C.
Sanford, TX
Fantastic service.
From the time we drove up we were treated like family. Friendly employees and fantastic service. The bonus was responsible price. If we need to have ANY of our vehicles serviced again, will definitely drive to Amarillo to have Barney's service our vehicles.

Clay B.
Nissan Murano
AC Nissan Murano
Returned a week later due to AC still not working. Tech found leak in hose. Replaced hose. $500 later AC still not cooling.