NC
Nathalie C.
Jeep Liberty
01/21/2019
Feels like family and superior service!
My father used Barney's now I use Barney's. They treat us like family and I completely trust the work they do. Also with two elderly parents at home Barney's pickup and drop off at my home is a blessing.

01/19/2019
They are great people and do great work
Always a good ext

Tim S.
01/17/2019
Perform good service to their customers
The service and care about there customers speaks volumes about their business

Sheri M.
GMC Yukon
01/17/2019
Great People
I have been to Barney’s a couple of times and always had great service. I will definitely be going there for my future needs.

Jock M.
01/15/2019
Honesty !!!!!
All I can say is honesty is their criteria.

AA
Armondo A.
01/12/2019
Simply The Best Auto Care Facility in Amarillo
I used roadside assistance to have my vehicle towed to Barney’s during the New Year holiday. My vehicle was fixed right the first time for a very decent price. Barney and his employees treated me like family....This is simply Amarillo’s finest auto care facility.

IC

01/09/2019
Excellent customer service.

Bill H.
01/06/2019
The caring,friendly, very professional staff !
Robert went out of his way to fix a minor washer line leak as soon as he saw the problem while I waited. He and Jennifer made me feel special..,thank you !!

Sue Anne B.
01/03/2019
Service !!!
Service & integrity is paramount to the people of Barney’s. I appreciate the way they have treated me. They were helpful in assuring me that the battery in my car was still under warranty in its failure to work. What a relief that was to me! They didn’t charge me for coming to see about it at my house. Thanks!

Debra P.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Debra said they did a good job

12/31/2018
Your honesty
I appreciated the free interaction with the staff as well as their willingness to do whatever it took to answer my questions. They were truly concerned about me as a person.

AG
Andrea G.
Saturn Outlook
12/28/2018
Best shop in town, honest and legit!
They are honest, and dependable, been using these guys for over 10 years!!

Albert B.
Nissan Titan
12/28/2018
I am always satisfied with the service and knowledge that each tech has , Barneys is the only place I trust with any of my vehicles !!

Bubba M.
Nissan Armada
12/27/2018
Consistency
Always quality service and fair pricing. Great customer service.

RP
Rodney P.
Cadillac DeVille
12/22/2018
Tune up
I took my car to Barneys and without a ?they took it in and diagnosed it and fixed what was wrong then something else came up and they fixed it too I will use them again for sure good people good service

Toyota Sequoia
S
Always professional and timely.

KW
Kenny W.
Truck repairs
The service was awesome, the people were amazing, prompt and professional, I was very pleased!!

PS
Parker S.
Nissan Xterra
Honesty and efficiency
You can always rely on Barney’s to give an accurate assessment of the problem and a remedy for it that’s honest. They do what they say.

NS
Nancy S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said this business is the only place she takes her vehicle. They are excellent. They are the best. They are efficient. Also they get the job done at reasonable prices.