GM
Gerri M.
02/21/2020
Excellent fast service
As always so helpful. Nothing is a problem. And
Jennifer is so efficient.

02/20/2020
Fast service

CD
Carolyn D.
02/19/2020
Get r done.
I needed an oil change and inspection. They were quick and efficient and friendly.

Rick G.
Lincoln Navigator
02/18/2020
R Goss
Very friendly the staff is very courteous and they are very prompt. A great place to go for any kind of vehicle service.

Mandie B.
GMC Yukon
02/17/2020
Amazing people and business!!
Barney’s did a great job on my new tires and alignment. Small town business that genuinely cares about things being done correctly. Highly recommended!!!

Larry S.
Highly recommend
I had a problem with my car on a Monday AM and was leaving town that afternoon. The folks at Barney’s went out of their way to diagnose and fix the problem with in a couple
Of hours. They also gave me a ride to and from my house. I would gladly recommend this business based on their responsiveness, courtesy and Friendly service.

LW
Larry W.
Personal service
The personal service above what you had your vehicle in for. Took my car in for oil change & inspection. When I got in my car to leave they had vacuumed my car.

Barbra B.
Littleton, CO
Nissan Murano
02/15/2020
Thank You!
We broke down driving cross country and with some trepidation I asked the tow truck driver to suggest a garage. So glad I did! At Barney's they immediately put my car in the bay, and in less than an hour I had a diagnosis. Not only did they work until past closing to get us on the road for a very reasonable price, they were patient and kind to myself, my son and my dog as we sat in their small lobby for six plus hours. They even took my son along on their daily lunch run so we would not be stranded without food. We dont live anywhere near these folks and may never see them again but I will always be greatful.for everything they did to keep us comfortable and send us on our way. Thank you so much!

Kathy S.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/14/2020
Great work and very courteous service
We have taken our vehicles to Barneys and have been very happy every time.. They always tell us exactly how much it will be before they work on it and it’s always exactly what they say it’s going to be with no surprises.. Great work Barneys!!!

GM
Gerri M.
Lincoln Navigator
Outstanding service
Excellent, exceeds all expectations.

David B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Knowledgeable and Friendly!
Knowledgeable and friendly Owner and Mechanics!

SA
Steve A.
Buick Enclave
02/12/2020
Honesty, reasonable prices
I have always been impressed with the honesty of Barney's Automotive. They have never pushed me to buy parts I didn't need. Their service is good from the front desk to the shop. Very friendly folks.

Lynda M.
02/10/2020
Barney’s has a warm friendly atmosphere. They’re very honest.

TP
Teresa P.
Honda Fit
02/07/2020
They are always friendly and fast!
Every time I’ve gone to Barney’s I’ve had excellent service!

LD
Leslie D.
Porsche Macan
02/06/2020
Very personable and efficient
Very personal, efficient and capable!