Chevrolet Traverse
06/13/2019
AC repairs
Took my car to Barney’s because a few years ago a Farmers Adjuster had recommended them. So when my AC quite working, I thought I’d take it there. Disappointed because I had them work on it, replaced a hose of some sort and added Freon. Cost $560 (mostly labor). Just a few days later, had a hissing noise and steam come from under the hood. Someone that looked at it said it was my AC. So I drove it home (was only 91*) without the AC & parked it. This week I called , told them what happened, took the car back & it was the print. So, it had to be re-charged. Another $95 for repairs. Don’t think I should have had to pay for the Freon or labor. Think they should have absorbed that. They didn’t catch it the first time. Hopefully this lasts longer than a few days!

DN
Dylan N.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Dylan said the staff told him they would look at this vehicle for free, but after looking at his vehicle they told him it would cost $100. He had to talk them down to $50 . He would have taken his vehicle to a different business if he knew they were going to charge him.

John D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/15/2017 Category: Service
John said he went to the business for an oil change and it took an hour and a half. They were super nice, but it took way too long to do the oil change.

NH
Nancy H.
Infiniti FX35
01/27/2017
I loved your services with regards to any typle of repair on my car. This is the 2nd time you have changed my oil 1st time excellent job, 2nd time, took longer than expected and they did not vacumn back seat
I love your services with regards to any type of repair on my car, I would not go any other place. This is the 2nd time you have changed my oil 1st time excellent job, 2nd time, took longer than expected and they did not vacumn back seat had to return and have them do what they were supposed to do in the first place and they did not wash any of my windows. They washed the windows the first oil change so I expected that to be done also. The need to be MORE consistent.

Daneka H.
12/10/2016 Category: Service
Daneka said she knew her alternator was out but she wanted the business to do a diagnostic. They weren't able to do the diagnostic, while her alternator was broken. However, they wanted to charge her $80 for the diagnostic.

EK
earl k.
10/07/2014
repairs for truck not safitasy
Got lied to from the start and was told they would not work on it before they spoke to me and no one should take the vehicle to them