Business Solutions

Barney's Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Regis S.
09/26/2022
Regis said he was satisfied with his service.

CE
Callie E.
09/24/2022
Hesitation and rough ride
Barney’s personnel are always kind and professional. They did an awesome and fast job of repairing my car. I am grateful for all that they do and how they...

Julia A.
09/24/2022
Great experience
I appreciate them, they were honest, always do a great job for me. Will use them again and would recommend them.

SG
Steve G.
09/23/2022
Check engine light
Check engine light came on, called my regular repair shop, was going to be a week before they could look at it. Called Barney’s at 5 pm. They told me to...

Jamie C.
09/21/2022
I love Barney’s they are quick and efficient and I love the staff!