Saturn Ion
05/29/2019
Very nice people.
The people are very nice and very busy. They replaced a defective part they had put in (not knowing it was defective ). Nice place to go to.

CT
Chuck T.
05/21/2019
Job well done
Very impressed with the service were prompt and professional. Will definitely give them a chance in the future

BF
Brian F.
04/17/2019
Ac problem
My ac condenser had a crack and leaked all the refrigerant out. They replaced the condenser and got it back to me the same day ! I do have to say it seems like their labor rate was high. Labor alone on the job was 630 dollars. Great service but a little pricey.

HS
Hank S.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/20/2019
Visit
I waited over 20 minutes at another place and no one waited on me. I left and went to Barney’s and walked in the door and was greeted immediately. Great service, complete and done right. Thank you all for taking care of me.

Debra P.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Debra said they did a good job

Bubba M.
Nissan Armada
12/27/2018
Consistency
Always quality service and fair pricing. Great customer service.

Craig W.
11/18/2018
High quality repairs to my 12 year old SUV.
I knew that my older SUV had not had some needed replacement parts in the 12 years I have owned it. Barney's technicians not only replaced the needed parts, but pointed out other urgent repair/replacement issues that I had not found. The work done seems, at this point, to have been very well done and have given no trouble. I'm grateful for the inspection that found other work to be done, and for the useful mechanic's notes in the receipt for work done that I received.

My only complaint is that the customer is unable to speak to anyone other than the receptionist, who has no mechanical training. This complaint is not serious enough at this point for me to lose faith in Barney's professional ability.

MV
Merle V.
Pontiac Catalina
10/13/2018
The staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
I brought my 1968 Pontiac Catalina convertible in for repairs. The convertible top would not go up, I had a window that came out of its track, the car was over heating, they replaced the radiator, they replaced the carburetor and checked everything thoroughly. Amy kept me up to speed on the progress of all of the repairs.

Overall, I was very pleased. The car runs good and I'm so glad Barney's help get it back on the road.

Lisa B.
GMC Yukon XL
08/15/2018
Water Pump repair
As times before when I needed a repair they got right to it and got it fixed.

ES
Ed S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Betty. She said she would recommend this business for service.

Jesus R.
Ford Expedition
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said he likes this facility.

Charles C.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business provided pretty good service.

BG
Bryant G.
03/17/2018
Maintenance Okay
Took my older Honda CRV in for service, oil change and rotate tires, annual inspection, etc. Did a good job as near as I can tell, and the cost was not outrageous (like it can be at some of the big dealers). When I picked up the car a few hours later, I should have taken the time to read the mechanic's comments on the report because there were a few I didn't quite understand when I did read them when I got home, and I should have asked questions. But, I didn't. I was in a hurry to pick up the car and be on my way.

MA
Mary A.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the business is good.

Chris C.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the service was pretty good.

RA
Ryan A.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did a good job.

AL
Archie L.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
09/25/2017
Every one is so friendly!
Barney's Auto want to do the best job for everyone and in a professional manner. It just makes me smile when I come in and see the smiles from everyone. Thank you guys and gals.

Dionne B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Dionne said she asked the business to grease the bearings on her vehicle and they did not do it.

J.B. H.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
J.B. said the business did well.

ED
Esther D.
Fritch, TX
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Esther said everything went really well.