BA
Brody A.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Brody said that he had to bring his vehicle back to the facility because his repair was incomplete.

Ralph B.
GMC Sonoma
06/17/2017
Left sitting in the waiting room for over 1hr,when I was told I would be next.At least 4-5people went ahead of me?
Very disappointed , this is not the way it has been done in the past. Nobody seemed to be apologetic.

OC
Ozell C.
Mercury Comet
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Ozell said this business is expensive.

Michael B.
01/06/2015
Estimate was to high/secretary was pleasant
I had you guys give me an estimate on both front and rear brake pads with resurfacing rotors. You guys quoted $440 while in the mean time I called 3 competitors (Midas $157,mienikee 163, carlsons $160 )and every one of them is $150-160 per axle and that includes resurfacing . If it only requires pads they will deduct accordingly. I was trying to give you guys some business since you guys are close by but can drive 3 miles to save $100 , what would you guys do?
Carlsons automotive is where I will be going and have been a customer there for 10 years just trying to change, not due to prices or service , but just because you guys are new to the neighborhood . Thanks again I might try again in the future ??
Barney B. from Barney's Auto Service responded on 01/07/2015

Michael,
Just wanted to thank you for bringing in your vehicle for brake inspection.  We do always prefer to visually inspect vehicles before quoting prices, because there are so many variables.   As you know, there are several things to consider in comparing prices, including quality of parts and the warranty and customer service you will receive.  Our ASE certified technicians take care of our customers like family and friends, using the best parts available with a lifetime warranty and 2 year warranty on labor on almost all of our repairs.  We attribute our business longevity (over 30 years) to God's blessings, to honesty, safety, and hard work for our customers.
Have a blessed New Year,
Barney

QF
Quayquita F.
Ford Fiesta
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Quayquita said the $620 starter they put in her vehicle is not starting and it will not drive.

Clay B.

Richard K.
Dodge Charger
03/02/2013
Good service wrong quotes
As always the service was great. Barney is a great mechanic. I was very disappointed that I received 3 different quotes. When the vehicle was done I had to pay an amount that wasn't even said in the first 3 quotes. The quotes were 960, 1177, and 1077. I had to pay 1145.13.