Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Sonya S.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai always delivers 5-star service
While my family and I are relatively new customers of Hyundai, we have always gotten the best service at this location. Joe, the service advisor, is what truly makes this place the best whenever we come in. He ensures that the vehicle is thoroughly checked and that any component that needs to be serviced is completed. He answers any questions we have and gives us heads up on what the vehicle may need in upcoming months so we have an ideal time to prepare. Employees like him allow us to fully trust Amarillo Hyundai with our vehicles.

HP
Hollis P.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai Love my Dealership
My Hyundai Tucson is my favorite car I’ve ever had. The Amarillo dealership is great because Joe Neusch in Service takes excellent care of me!! He found two things I needed to take care of that I didn’t even come in for. He knows my name and he knows his job really well!! I know if I have a problem Joe will get me in that same day and get it figured out. The reason people return to a business is because of the way they are treated. Joe treats me really well and puts importance on whatever it is I’ve come in about. That gives me a lot of peace of mind. It is the reason I will buy another Hyundai and continue to return to this dealership. Thanks Joe!!

Dena P.

Charles K.
Borger, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager was profesional and most of all helpful.
The service appointment happened like he said it would.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Best service EVER!!
The service manager cares and goes above and beyond to help you and make sure you are back in the road in no time. The convenient way they check you in and out is amazing. Its not time consuming and boring. Everyone there is SO nice! I'd give it 10 stars if I could😊

Rudy R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
great people
great place to get work done

Dana H.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient
Very friendly and efficient

Donna B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great people
They treat u like family not just the day u get ur car but every time they see u

Daniel R.

Gloria F.
Canyon, TX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Its knowing our car is being serviced and taken care of. Joe Neusch is just an awesome guy and takes care of us! We appreciate him and enjoy visiting with him. Don't let him get away!!

Jessica B.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service!
Always friendly and very helpful!

Donna B.
Tucumcari, NM
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I get in and out quickly

Jerry P.
Very helpful and courteous

Donald P.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service you can trust
professional and friendly service for the past 10 plus years that I have been associated with Amarillo Hyundai.

James B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
Like the staff and job completed.

TW
Tommy W.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE DEPT
Joe N, the Service Manager, is absolutely the best. Nothing occurs to your vehicle that you are not FULLY INFORMED about, and I mean nothing. Joe is able to explain in laymen terms exactly what is being done and why. Best I've encountered in my 50+ years of driving.

Rudy R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
great people
friendly people service with a smile

Laurence M.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and always get the job done right in the service Dept!

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Salesman. Brett Dockins
Brett is a great salesman. He listens to what I have to say, answers my questions to know what I looking for.

HP
Hollis P.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service for my Tucson!!
Joe Neusch is the best. He is friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. He remembers me and truly cares about whatever problem I might be having. I always have a GREAT experience and I never have to wait too long. My service experience already has me thinking of purchasing another Hyundai, when the time comes for a new car. No matter how technologically advanced this world becomes, satisfaction always comes down to people, relationships and customer service!!