KW
Kevin W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Recall updates and routine service was excellent.
Technicians knew about and solved the problem. No pressure. Staff congenial and professional. Courtesy van was a pleasure, great service and timely, relaxing.

Kris M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Joe at the Hyundai service center.
Joe at the service center for Hyundai is an awesome man to deal with

GE
Gordon E.
Mobeetie, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2021 Category: Service
very happy with Hyundai service
I was expecting itold to expect to to take three or four hours and it was completed in one hour.

Clarendon, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
the people and service were outstanding
The check in was fast and they had a shuttle car that took us to our location we requested and when they were through with our car, they came back and picked us up.

KR
Kalilah L R.
03/30/2021
CUSTOMER SERVICE!
My experience(s) with Amarillo Hyundai’s Employee, Brian Humphrey have been nothing more than immaculate!! Every time I patronize that facility, I’m always greeted with a smile and a heart-felt measure of sincere concern/empathy for my situation. He goes above and beyond to complete tasks that aren’t even in his area of work! I’m thankful to be able to have a dealership in my hometown, where I feel that my situation matters and doing whatever it takes to fulfill the need of the customer, is his/their number one goal! THANK YOU, Mr Humphrey; and I pray that you will be blessed beyond measure and rewarded for your compassion towards others!

CG
Carolina G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
people working there.
When i came to the dealer it was very friendly and not pushy.

Tucumcari, NM
02/12/2021 Category: Service
car repair
Following the repair of some damage to our car getting it back was like being gone from home for a month and getting back into your own bed!

CK
Charles K.
Borger, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service personell
Every time that I have the car in I have left very happy because of the swift service and comfortable conditions of the waiting room.

HS

Waylan B.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Service Manager Joe
Joe always takes friendly, fast care of us.....answers questions, etc....A great guy...asset to the company!

CR
Caleb R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly people!
I bought a Genesis Coupe brand new 6 years ago and the whole staff at Amarillo Hyundai has helped me take care of it every step of the way. Hyundai vehicles are quality in my opinion and Amarillo Hyundai as a dealership has been such a nice place to go!

WS
William S.
Shamrock, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Awesome job
They have done an awesome job every time I have been there.

Kris M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Joe is awesome

Brad B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Brad B
My review would have been much better if it didn't take 4 months for the part to get to Amarillo... 4 months driving around without being able to open your trunk is unacceptable....
I know its not the dealerships problem just the parts suppliers....
BRIAN L S., Service Manager from Amarillo Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

I would like to appologize for the back order status on your latch. At the dealership, we want to get every customer issue resolved as quickly as possible. Unfortunately there was an issue in Hyundai getting these parts our. we sincerely sympathize and understand the frustration.

Brian Shannon