Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Joshua S.
Pampa, TX
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service on my Elantra
Service was quick and efficient. Everyone had welcoming attitudes. We love being apart of the Hyundai family!!!

PT
Paul T.
Tucumcari, NM
01/14/2019 Category: Service
service
Joe the Hyundai service manager is the best manger ever! Accommodating, informative, pleasant, and courteous! That is why we keep coming back to Hyundai, for the product and the service.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I always receive exceptional service from this service center. I would not take my car anywhere else.

Jessica P.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great and helpful staff!!

CK
Charles K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I Like the peoples committment.
Excellent people working to make sure everything is done promply and correct.

SD
Sylvia D.
The Best
I love the dealership where I got my vehicle. My salesman Brett is amazing. I love the way he cares about my car needs and Joe in the Service Dept. always takes care of my vehicle. If I needed another vehicle, I would certainly get one from Hyundai.

BP
Betty P.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Betty P.
I'm always treated with respect and kindness and Mr. Joe is always willing to help me 👍What ever the problem he helps me out and I deaply appreciate it because I have no one else to help me 👍Thanks

SP
Suzanne P.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Check
I received a reminder through BlueLink that my car needed service. I was able to schedule my appointment online and get it in at my convenience. The service manager was very helpful and my car was ready in about 45min.

PS
Philip S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Best service from the Best Dealership.
Excellent service from friendly and caring professionals. My only choice for maintenance of our Hyudai's. Only dealership that I fully recommend.

HW
Holly W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Will definitely be back!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Service staff is great
Service staff went above and beyond what I asked for.

AR
Amie R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Joe in the service dept is always outstanding help! My only comment is that when they take my less than year old car and do anything to it they do not put anything down on the mats and it is always returned with greasy foot prints on my mats. Needs to be covered every time with something to prevent this from happening.

Roxanne G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Your people
Joe, (Joseph) and your lady shuttle driver made the experience very pleasant. When you're told by auto zone that the brain of your car is the problem all you think is $$$$. Turned out to be something smaller and only $$. Thank God. But your driver was very friendly and a really cautious driver. Really wish I had gotten her name.

TW
Tommy W.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Joe N always takes great of my Hyundai Tucson. Nothing is done until Joe thoroughly explains what needs to be done and only then with my approval. I trust Joe to know that if he is recommending a service, it is needed. Hands down the best service manager I've ran into in my short 64 years of life.

There was a young lady from Tennessee in the waiting area that had broke down. I told her how fortunate she was to have broken down where she did......I told her she was in great hands with Joe leading the direction to the mechanics.

Can't say enough good about the service department. Joe makes it a good experience for the customer.

KP
Kristin P.
Pampa, TX
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Amarillo Hyundai
Always first class service with a smile

12/16/2018 Category: Service
As always, friendly, respectful and thorough. I am very comfortable driving my car any distance knowing that it has been serviced correctly and that my safety was kept in mind by the service team. GREAT JOB.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Victor G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
About a month ago your department installed new tires on my 2014 Elantra. Later I noticed that the light that signals that the car has a tire with low pressure came on. It seems strange to me that this sensor failed right after you installed new tires which suggests to me that one of your service employees must have done something for this sensor to fail. I took it to your shop to see what happened and nothing was really suggested. The only thing suggested was to have your shop repair it costing me about $351. I plan to have it repaired but not at your shop.

Judy M.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Place clean....car is one of our favorites....but the people who work there are so nice...so helpful!!