Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Dora C.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Joe takes care of me!
Joe is always ready to listen to my concerns and walks me thru what the process will be to get me safely back on the road. I always feel confident he's going to take care of me and the precious cargo that I drive around in my Hyundai Elantra! I am going to find it hard to feel that sense of security once I leave Texas! Thank you Joe! You've been such a blessing!

NR
Nick And R.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
If I can help it I will never go anywhere else. This staff is by far professional.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
The professionalism and service is always top notch.

RL
Ron L.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Joe is always professional, friendly, helpful. The service is at a reasonable cost.

Kenneth B.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Local
Lucky to have Tri State

Justin C.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like family
I went in for a vehicle improvement campaign and a state vehicle inspection. Amarillo Hyundai always takes great care of me, doing a great job in a jiffy with a smile. Thank you Amarillo Hyundai!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
Quick and easy service call from Joe and the guys in the service dept.

ST
Stephen T.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
People. Great service
The service dept is the best. Fast and quality people.

BL
Beverly L.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Amarillo Hyundai takes care of you!
Every time I go to the Amarillo Hyundai they are friendly and courteous to me. And, they always take care of me and my car!

DK
Dana K.
Medina, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service !!
Awesome service and customer service.

MZ
Michael Z.
Lubbock, TX
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Great team to deal with. Excellent salesman to work with.

AH

Daniel R.
Granbury, TX
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Road ready 😃
Amarillo Hyundai had my parts in and work done in a timely manner. They looked out for my son and myself a safety. I absolutely love my dealership! Joe is an amazing service writer. He really cares.

IS
Irma S.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly honest and trustworthy
They were quick and my car ran smoother after oil change and tire rotation

Melanie M.
Memphis, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Joe the service manager
Joe was extremely helpful. Nice guy!

GH
Gumaro H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional people
Joe(service advisor) was very professional and helpful and the tech did a very good job. I highly recommend Amarillo Hyundai.

PG
Paul G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service, very good location
I am especially happy with the service I get, I drop by several times an ask guestions on some operation of my vehicle, they not only answer my questions but show me how to operate different functions of my vehicle. My car has never been to another shop, and as long as I can get there I will always go for there for service.

Brad B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/22/2019 Category: Service
great service, very little wait time

Dana H.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast and thorough
5 star

Kathy And M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, honest service
Joe is knowledgeable and courteous.