Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

They do good work

Daniel R.
Granbury, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Always efficient and polite. I love my dealership!

KP
Kristin P.
Pampa, TX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Amarillo Hyundai rocks
Joe Neusch is the best!! He is always eager to take care of my needs and gets me taken care if I’m a timely manner!! This place is the best at customer service and the experience is always top notch

Justin C.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Quality Guaranteed!
I reported an issue with my transmission. The great service team at Amarillo Hyundai diagnosed the issue and had my transmission replaced within a week. My vehicle is running better than ever and I'm grateful to Joe Neusch and crew for their commitment to customer service and quality!

PH
Philip H.
Dumas, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Best Service!
Best service ever! Joe got it done for me. In and out in record time! Thenks, Joe.

SF
Sandra F.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Employs are great
Joe the service guy kept me informed and really took care of me while my car was being serviced.

Justin C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
What I appreciate about Amarillo Hyundai and what keeps me coming back is that they listen when you bring a problem to them and they do their best to resolve the problem. I'm quite satisfied with my Hyundai and I'm grateful for the reliable service department at Amarillo Hyundai 😄 !

GF
Gloria F.
Canyon, TX
02/25/2019 Category: Service
We know our car will be taken care of and really like our service advisor, Joe Neusch. He makes sure that if anything needs to be addressed, he will let us know. A great guy and we enjoy seeing him. Be sure you keep him around!!

Jeffery T.

HW
Holly W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent friendly service. Will definitely return

HS
Harry S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Joe the service mgr. is very attentive to our needs and friendly and helpful.
Have been satisfied with Tri State Hyundai and have taken good care of us. 1st time Hyundai owner.

Brenda S.
Peshtigo, WI
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Review
I live out of state or I would return.

VG

02/07/2019 Category: Service

Donna B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people
I have always had wonderful service at tri state ford and hyundai the people there truley care

Melanie B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I have never had a problem and they have always been very helpful
Joe has always been very helpful and up front about everything so I am never surprised when I come back in

Sonya S.
One word Joe

SF
Sandra F.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Employs are great
Joe is the best. He really looked out for me!

CT
Cynthia T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I always have a great experience when I take my Santa Fe in for routine maintenance. Joe is always very pleasant and accommodating to deal with and always takes care of my vehicle.