ET
Ethel T.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Ethel said she was very upset when she went in, he was so nice and people like him are hard to find. She would recommend him, he explains everything so she can understand and she really appreciates that.

DK
Debra K.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Debra said she was given a time that her vehicle would be ready and it wasn't on time made her late to a doctors appointment , she was supposed to be taken home in a uber or loaner but it ended up being her own vehicle and wasn't expecting that also didn't appreciate the employee working on her vehicle to pick her up in her vehicle. The employee Chris admitted to her that he was speeding in her vehicle, as well. Debra added she felt very disrespected.

David R.
Texas
Ram 2500
04/16/2021 Category: Service
David said he didn't have any severe difficulties, but there were a couple of little hiccups. He would recommend them to anyone who needed service.

Ruben M.
04/09/2021
Solid Work
The past few times I have had car issues I took it to Joe's Pit Stop and they have done good work for me. The first time I took my car there they were actually able to fix the problem for cheaper than what I was quoted at other places. Another time I had car trouble (different car) I took it somewhere else and they couldn't find the problem so I went to Joe's and they were able to tell me what the problem was by the next day. I'd easily recommend these guys.
Michael W. from Joe's Pit Stop responded on 04/14/2021

Hi Ruben, we're happy to have great customers like you. Thank you for trusting Joe's Pit Stop with your vehicle and we look forward to providing 5 star service for you again next time. Have a great day!

Larry B.
Desoto, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Larry said his visit very pleasant and Joe worked with him and appreciates this.

S H.
01/15/2016
Give Me Your Hard Earn Money
Worst experience so far.... Took my dad car in for diagnostic and got it fix in a day. Took the car back and engine light turn back on withing 5 minutes. Took it back for warranty repair which took the whole week with me calling back everyday for that week to see if my car ready with the promise of finish by next day. It's like telling your kids to wake up to school in the morning and he's said 5 more minutes. They took no initiative to call back the customer or let them know when their work done. When they call back, they said there another problem that require me to pay out of pocket. Told them to wait so i can talk to my non English speaking dad then they just hang up on me. They finally call for once back apparently in the morning and my dad pick up didn't know that he was gonna get charge without my knowledge. I don't know what they are doing but it look shady as if they are recouping their cost due to their failure to diagnose a problem in the first place. When asked for old parts, they threw it away instantly without having a though the customer might want to see it. There are better places.... don't expect them to call back unless they want more of your money. Originally was $400 repair, Now $1200 total.

ST
Shannon T.
Fort Worth, TX
08/02/2015
Best Shop!
This shop is great took my car in for a transmission and they had me back on the road in a few days.

GS
Garland S.
10/12/2011
car repair
didn't do a good job at all and didn't stand behind his work

CR
Cynthia R.
Mansfield, TX
09/13/2011
Look around
Took my SUV for a free diagnostic check for possible transmission failure, came out with a water leak. They said it had to be repaired immediately. Decided to let them do the work, and 3 days later, my SUV didn't go reverse!!! Not to mention it had about 7 other issues that it didn't have before I took it in. Took it in a second time so they could fix the reverse and other issues, and it's still not working properly. One of the worker's comment when I picked it up was, "we fix most everything, except"...I will be returning to get it fixed properly, but will definitely not recommend to anyone, on the contrary, I will advise them not to go there.

RP
Ronny P.
Mansfield, TX
09/07/2011
INFERIOR WORK PERFORMED BY AT&AR
This company do not stand behind their product or their word. They put a compressor on my truck that did not last a year and say to me it's the companies fault that sold them the compressor. Well, I did not take my truck to whatever company they are trying to blame it on. I took it to them. MISTAKE #1. This company has had several managers and all they do is lie. The manager there now told me that the samething happened to Joe the owner. He just admitted that they knew something was wrong. I made one mistake and I will never make it again. I wished there was a zero for no star at all. THEY DON'T DESERVE EVEN ONE.

KH
Kevin W H.
08/08/2011
Outstanding Service & Pricing
Recently purchased used car needed A/C work (blew only hot air). Took the quote and shopped it around to two other service locations within 10 miles. American Transmission's quote was the best price and closest to the house! Scheduled the work, which was completed the same day as promised! Everyone I interacted with was friendly, engaging and honest! The A/C work that was done was extensive, but has made an incredible difference (especially this summer)! I have experienced no issue with the A/C since the work was completed. A sincere "Thank You" to the team at American Transmissions!

Sandra B.
08/08/2011
Save your money
Went in for an oil change and technician left the dipstick for oil laying under the hood rather than placing it back where it belonged. They did a sloppy job.

RV
Rosa V.
07/17/2011
Fast & friendly
First time I had heard of scheduling an appt for an oil change, but I was impressed with the prompt service and attention. Thanks