Business Solutions

Amity Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
EE
Elizabeth E.
08/30/2022
State Inspection & Emissions
Honest, dependable and fast. Trust Brian for your next repair, you won’t be disappointed or overcharged. Best prices around!

SV
Steven V.
08/28/2022
Excellent service hands down! Fast service!
We are so pleased with the professional service we received. We needed ac repair and it was done in a timely manner. I highly recommend this shop to anyone...

MARK D.
08/25/2022
Most thorough quickest great work I’ve ever had done from an auto shop
I called them on a Tuesday asked if they could work on my truck they looked into it on Wednesday had it back to me by Thursday did great thorough job will...

Jacob D.
08/24/2022
Excellent Service!!!!!Quick and Easy!!
I took my car in for an oil change and they were very fast with the service.Price for the service was very reasonable.Brian also was kind enough to tell me...

TH
Theresa H.
08/16/2022
Inspection
GREAT customer service and timely! Couldn’t ask for a better local garage! SO glad we found them!