CG
Caroline G.
04/13/2019
I know nothing about cars
I have been a customer for about 20 years and have appreciated Sean and Jeff's reliability and clear explanations of what goes on with my Subaru and what to expect. They are unfailingly courteous and helpful.

Rhonda B.
Anacortes, WA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Rhonda said she has been using the business for ten years. She said they have always been great and she's very happy with the service.

Dennis G.
Dodge Caravan
04/09/2019
Recent service
Just had a serpentine belt replaced and the engine coolant flushed. Service was very prompt and reasonably priced.

John M.
Kia Optima
04/08/2019
Customer service
Fast friendly reliable service with fair pricing

Monty W.
04/06/2019
Stupendous service
I am a repeat customer for a reason. Today I went in because I didn't understand why AC wasn't working properly. I'm an older guy and it was user error. They didn't charge me. They could of lied and charged me labor. This is what true integrity looks like. Thank you.

WG
Walter G.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the service is always good.

John F.
Scion xB
04/02/2019
Comparison shop the labor charges.
The work seems done correctly, but they are spendy. Had some work done recently. New fan and accessory drive belts, and tranny flush. Fluid looks good, and to correct level, but belts squealed the next morning at start-up. They found more work during inspection, which is helpful in determining things that need repairing now,or in the future. But their labor charges are suspect. They wanted $240.00 in labor to change the rear shocks. That is @ $60.00 a nut! Went to Les Shwab, and they are charging me $40 for installation. You do the math!

John R.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff is great and the service always is good.

Deirdre R.
La Conner, WA
Nissan Rogue
03/31/2019
I trust them as i would my brother
Having Sean and Jeff take care of my car is the best! It is like having your brothers do it, but also they are extremely competent.

Michael M.
03/27/2019
Service on my 1995 Toyota Corolla
I was very pleased with the service on my Toyota. The car went in on a tow truck and after working on the issues( starter troubles and a start of rebuilding its maintainance service) the car was able to be driven home on its own power. I am very satisfied with their service and use them for both of my vehicles. Thanks again Anacortes Automotive.

Diana L.
03/18/2019
Jeff keeps me on the road.
The staff is helpful and informative. They let me know when they anticipate a future problem.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/15/2019
Appreciation
For the thorough customer service & skillful staff

KP
Kevin P.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees are kind and worked hard to get the job done in a timely manner.

PN
Pete N.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/04/2019
Top notch service and work/repairs etc.
Again - your work product is/was OUTSTANDING!

John G.
Eastsound, WA
Toyota Pickup
02/22/2019 Category: Service
John said they did a good job.

PM
Paul M.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a very good job, although there were a few minor things that kept the experience form being perfect.

Roger R.
Isuzu Trooper
02/19/2019
Keeping my Isuzu alive
As many of us have from time to time. Our family vehicle suddenly stopped working. We departed for Church Sunday morning with our vehicle working normal. Once let out of services, we loaded into our beloved vehicle to return home and turning the key to start, nothing happened. The dash showed the usual lights, but the sound of the starter was not heard.
Then Monday I checked with Anacortes Automotive about the chance of obtaining an appointment, expecting them to have an overloaded schedule. They suggested I get it to their parking area and they would look at as soon as possible. They were able to repair it the next day and do additional checks to ensure that nothing else obvious waiting to pose any issues.
Once again, thank you for being there, being honest, and trying to consider the inconvenience of the families that you serve.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/12/2019
Mini service
New customer impressed with efficiency of making an appointment, the thorough assessment of the car & the effort made to perform needed work in a timely manner.

BC
Bill C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that the place was very accommodating when he needed help in an emergency and he is grateful for their response.

02/05/2019
Recent visit
this was the third time I’ve taken my car to them and just like the previous 2 times the service was outstanding and they took care of my issue quickly and efficiently.
I won’t take my cars anywhere else.