Robin B.
Pontiac Montana
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the staff got her in fast, and the vehicle runs great. The work was listed clearly on the receipt exactly what was done.

John K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/18/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did everything he hoped for.

TN
Tom N.
01/16/2019
Commuter car
I've been using Anacortes Automotive for about 11yrs now and i continue to be impressed with pricing, service and quality. I recently took in a car for repairs and i honestly thought the cost of repairs was going to force me to buy another used commuter car. But like i said before, i was please with the price and timing and after 3 days, i was even more impressed with the service and quality, plus i have a car that will last many more years as a commuter. THANK YOU

Russ G.
Toyota Avalon
01/14/2019
Windshield Wiper Motor
They honored their warranty almost 9 months after expiration! Replaced wiper motor free, no questions or hesitation. Astonished!

Douglas D.
01/13/2019
First time service
On-line reputation was excellent. Left on-line request for service which was followed up by email confirming my request. Email reminder. I had to slide my appointment and they had no issue. Service was good and a good price. They recommended a couple items when I picked up the truck. Although the Ford factory did not recommend the added service items on-line experts (multiple) echoed Anacortes Automotive’s recommendations and I will do these also ASAP.

Positive experience

SK
Stephanie K.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said she was a long time customer and liked the staff. They provided excellent service.

BL
Bill L.
Mount Vernon, WA
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
01/09/2019
Friendly, knowledge people.
I am always treated with respect and trust the office staff to guide me regarding repairs. They haven't steered me wrong on all suggestions.

Susan S.
Friday Harbor, WA
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the business was very helpful, honest, provided quick service and were very kind.

WC
Wayne C.
Nissan Murano
12/17/2018
Quality service!
I would highly recommend you thinking seriously about having your car serviced here. Absolute best place in Anacortes!

Russ G.
12/14/2018
Very efficient. Done right the first time.
Thanks for installing a new battery for me when I had only minutes to get to an appointment. In and out in 15 minutes with no prior coordination! Amazing!

TL
Tara L.
Coupeville, WA
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Tara said the business was really nice and everything went smoothly.

Debra W.
12/05/2018
Great experience
Very knolodgeable. Always professional. Went out of their way to assure my concerns were addressed. Very trustworthy and reputable business. I’ve been taking my vehicle here for over 6 years and have always had a positive experience. These guys will take good care of you and your vehicle.

VO
Vicki O.
Jeep Cherokee
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Vicki said the service was very excellent.

Roger R.
Isuzu Trooper
11/30/2018
Keeping my Isuzu alive
It is a struggle to obtain a vehicle that will hold up and still do all the on and off road adventures that I have enjoyed. My Isuzu Trooper has stood the test and keeps going. Yet not without a dedicated teem to maintain it and Anacortes Automotive has done that for nearly 20 years for me. I have been able to trust there work and integrity.

BR
Barb R.
Kia Sorento
11/26/2018
Headlight quick fix, no sweat!
They did it again - made my life easier and took all the worry out of owning my aging car. Over the weekend I had to drive over Snoqualmie Pass, and if you watch the news you know it wasn't pretty this weekend: Ice, snow, Pass closed, and when I drove over late Sunday night, slick icy roadways and heavy fog. Imagine my concern when getting on the road at 9pm only to find that I had a front headlights out. Nothing much to do about it in a strange city after 9pm on Sunday night, so I pressed on and made it home. First thing this morning, on my way to work, I called the folks at AA to see if they could find time to replace my headlight - I wasn't even sure if it was too small a job for them. They invited me to bring it right in, which I did, and they had the light fixed within 10 minutes. They are always willing to respond quickly and meet my needs to get me back on the road. Anacortes Automotive - I'm a fan!

PN
Peter N.
Shaw Island, WA
Ford Edge
11/22/2018
The people...they are helpful and honest. Billy goes beyond the normal to help.
My husband and I appreciate the honesty and quick help when we have a problem with our vehicles. The guys who work there are cheery and helpful. We especially appreciate Billy...he’s super!

Orcas, WA
Acura TSX
11/16/2018
Honest folks who look after things and do it right. We'd never consider using anyone else.

Jennifer B.
11/16/2018
Thanks for great service.
Thanks for great service.

DT
Dennis T.
Toyota Tundra
11/15/2018
Quick to help fix a problem
I trust the staff with all of my vehicles. Have always had a great experience here.

Dick B.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Dick said the service is always the best.