PN
Pete N.
11/10/2018
Honest- professional - excellent work product!
They do good work!

EF
Eric F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said the staff is courteous and the service is timely. She stated that every time they have service it is more expensive than they calculated.

CA
Carrie A.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said the business does good work and they were attentive to her and they answered all her questions, they got to her quickly and were able to explain what was done.

VT
Valerie T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Jeep Compass
11/02/2018
Great Service!
These guys did another wonderful job on my Jeep. I like how they have a checklist and go through everything on your vehicle, even if you are just getting an oil change!

CL
Carl L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the business provides fair, fast service, for a reasonable price.

Stacey C.
Nissan Xterra
10/27/2018
Excellent service again
I brought my car back in for service that had been previously estimated. Everything was easy, from the scheduling to the shuttle; the work was done at the estimated cost, and faster than expected. The invoice went into great detail about a bunch of other things they checked, with pictures (even one of the coolant pH reading) and warnings/opportunities for me to keep ahead of my own maintenance if I am so inspired (or I can just leave it for my next visit). So glad to have such a transparent, hassle-free place to take care of my car.

FL
Fernando L.
10/26/2018
Convient
Honest and friendly and a complete job as stated.

Rae G.
Oak Harbor, WA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Rae said that the place was really professional.

ES
Ellen S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2018
Honesty, courtesy, quality.
I was referred to this business by Keith Rubin. I was not disappointed. They are thorough, courteous and honest.

KA
Kimberlee A.
Buick Enclave
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Kimberlee said the staff at this business did really well with the customer service. The service was fast and efficient.

BF
Brian F.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he is pleased with the service, they communicated well and did the job. They were up front with the charges.

GG
Georgia G.
Coupeville, WA
10/18/2018
They were right on time for my appointment and finished just when they said they would. The service was very thorough and explained to me in words I could understand. I'm very confident driving a car they have serviced.

Marty L.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Marty said that everything went as planned with no surprises. The business was pleasant to work with.

10/16/2018
Service With A Smile
Always great! I completely trust Anacortes Automotive to be honest, efficient, and friendly.

BR
Barb R.
Kia Sorento
10/14/2018
Always reliable, fair and thorough.
I brought my car in for an oil change, but asked about a noise I hear when braking. They did a brake check and were able to tell me what was causing it, noted that it wasn't a hazard now, advised that I plan for it at my next service, and gave an estimate of the cost. This kind of thoughtful and measured advice is one of the things I love about Anacortes Automotive. I never feel like they are trying to extract payment; but rather honestly advise me on how to get the most from my now, "north of" 180,000 mile Kia Sorento. They also picked me up in their courtesy shuttle so I could pick up my car when no one was at home to take me. Much appreciated!

SD
Sadie D.
Scion tC
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Sadie said the service was extremely fast, and affordable.

10/10/2018
This weeks visit
Fast, friendly experience.
They got my car in and got it diagnosed and repaired in the same day.

Ford Edge
10/08/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Very trustworthy

GH
Gloria H.
10/08/2018
Friendly,fair, and excellent service.
The only thing that would really improve your service would be to vacuum the vehicle. After spending $1,000.00 to have a clean car would be awesome. That has always been a great feeling to get a clean well tuned vehicle.

LD
Linda D.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Linda said she would recommend this business for service.