EG
Eric G.
Nokomis, FL
Nissan 370Z
11/22/2020
Andrade Ohana Do Great Tire Work!
The rear tires on my 370z were worn out, and Nik replaced them. I actually watched him balance my tires, and I'm so glad I had him do it. They have state-of-the-art equipment for jobs like this, and he went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. Also, he got me a much better deal on tires through his wholesaler than I could have gotten on TireRack.com or anything. I'm extremely happy with the work, price and personal touch they gave my car. My Z hooks like a dream now! =D

James S.
Shelbyville, TN
10/29/2020 Category: Service
James said clean, professional, knowledgeable.

V
Valued Customer
Ram 3500
10/21/2020
great service experience,
excellent follow up, quick response to our service needs.

MO
Michael O.
10/18/2020
BGDADDYO and my BMW
I went to Ohana Automotive for a wheel alignment on my 2011 BMW 328I. Upon my arrival I was greeted by Heather and Kelly who were both very professional.There was a service engine soon light on which I believed to be a simple maintenance issue. As it turned out Nik the service tech informed me he couldn't do the alignment until the fault was cleared. He spent over an hour researching and clearing the fault. I was expecting to pay more than the original quoted price however that was not the case they charged me as originally quoted . The part needed was a vacuum pump which Nik installed and I must say the car has never ran as smooth as it does now. I've used a local BMW service department in the past and I always felt they took advantage and I was only a number. This is not the case at Ohana they now have a very satisified customer who will maintain both of my vechicles at their facility. I like taking my vechicles to a facility that is honest, well organized and clean and believe me Ohana meets all three.
Heather A. from Andrade Ohana Automotive LLC responded on 10/19/2020

we have really enjoyed meeting you! You are very sweet to take the time out of your busy day to leave us such a fabulous review! cant wait to see you again!
Make sure to check out our Facebook page, and come see us for our Truck or Treat event!!!

John C.
Englewood, FL
Nissan GT-R
10/07/2020
Attention to Detail
Great service...came in to have 4 tires mounted and balanced.
These were no ordinary tires either...big performance run flats on a Nissan GT-R...really difficult to do.
They had the proper equipment and took great care not to damage the very expensive rims on my car.
I highly recommend Andrade Ohana Auto...
Heather A. from Andrade Ohana Automotive LLC responded on 10/07/2020

It was our pleaseure Mr. Corzilius to have your beautiful car in the shop. I'm just sorry I didnt get pictures of it :)
Please keep us in mind for anything else you may need in the future.

SP
Sal P.
BMW Z3
10/03/2020
Outstanding!
Excellent service and communication about my car getting repaired from start to finish. The facility is spotless and the whole team genuinely cares about you and your vehicle. Highly recommend them!
Heather A. from Andrade Ohana Automotive LLC responded on 10/05/2020

It was a pleasure working with you Sal! Please be sure to keep us in mind for any future needs that may arise!

RL
Raymond L.
Lincoln MKZ
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said they did everything fine.
Heather A. from Andrade Ohana Automotive LLC responded on 10/01/2020

Mr. Ray we are so happy that you were pleased with your experience here with us! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Steve C.
North Port, FL
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/18/2020
Fast service at a very reasonable price
You guys were open on a Saturday when I drove by. The mechanic fixed the immediate problem at no cost and I got an appointment to replace the part the next week. It was all done quickly and at a very reasonable price. I will be back if I need other services.
Heather A. from Andrade Ohana Automotive LLC responded on 09/18/2020

It was our pleasure helping you out with the AC! Hope you're staying nice and cool! We look foward to working with you again!