Crystal M.
06/11/2021
Friendly atmosphere, good customer service
Great customer service, explaining was professional, friendly

GK
Gerald K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Never disappointed
Again,Andy s was able to do the job,fast and I m very satisfied. If your in the surrounding area of King William county,get on over and get your vehicle serviced or fixed at Andy's Automotive.

GK
Gerald K.
Ram 1500
Very happy
Very happy with my service on my truck. Andy s Automotive was able to due the job,in a fast and was able to do a wonderful job getting my truck,back on the road. I would highly recommend Andy s Automotive.

Toano, VA
06/10/2021
Excellent service at a reasonable price.

Michael M.
Hanover, VA
06/10/2021
Honest, friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable service
Andy's Automotive is the best place we've found to take a vehicle for repairs. We have used their service for years. They go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and appreciated, and I actually look forward to seeing them. The repairs to our vehicles have always been done quickly and properly. Our SUV has over 360,000 miles on it, and it is greatly due to the expertise of Andy's Automotive! They go above and beyond to accommodate our needs and schedule. Their restroom is well kept, and they even have a selection of flavorful coffee to choose from. As a special treat, we are even occasionally welcomed by two friendly canines. I feel privileged to have such a great place to get our automobiles serviced. Thank you Andy's Automotive!

Brandy M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/10/2021
I pulled up to a gas station and, my car wouldn't start..Called Andy's and they sent out a very friendly guy that got my truck stated at no charge. Decided to go get my battery terminals replace there immediately and they were awesome

Mechanicsville, VA
06/10/2021
I have been coming to Andy’s for a couple of years and they have always had great customer service and prices.

MT
Michael T.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/09/2021
Great atmosphere and knowledgeable staff.
Always done correctly and honestly!

RF
Roland F.
New Kent, VA
Nissan Frontier
06/09/2021
Excellent service and reasonable prices
I went to a different mechanic shop closer to home to have my safety inspection done. They said that one of the 4 tie rods needed to be replaced in order to pass inspection. They wanted almost $500 to replace it and do alignment. I called Andy and he said that he would recommend replacing all 4 tie rods at once. If one was failing the others could be close behind and you would have to do the alignment again. I totally agreed with the logic but was concerned how much it was going to cost me. He quoted me only $100 more than the first shop to do all four and the alignment. He didn't even charge me the $20 to pass the safety inspection. Andy is honest and I've been happy with all the work that he's done on our vehicles.

WH
William H.
Chevrolet Pickup
Andy listens to costumer & fixes issue 1st time
Moved to KW 11 years ago. Chose Andy's from local suggestions. Pleased I did. They diagnose your problem then call you to explain & costs of repair. Seriously, if you have vehicle issues & need it fixed the first time go see Andy's Automotive.

Robert B.
King William, VA
Toyota Prius c
06/09/2021
Way better than dealer service !
Andy's Automotive provides a personal touch along with professionalism, performance, great price and more that put the Toyota dealerships to shame.

YS
Yolanda S.
Nissan Pathfinder
Awesome customer service
I've known Mr. Andy for a while, hes done work on a few vehicles of mine over the years.
He's always been reasonable, personable, and very understanding of different situations. I've always had a very pleasurable and happy experience

Dominic C.
Walkerton, VA
06/08/2021
The service at Andy’s Automotive is excellent! Everyone is professional, honest, and very skilled in servicing all of your automotive needs.

Allison S.
Bruington, VA
Ram 3500
Above and Beyond
I have always relied on Andy to make sure my vehicles were safe and trustworthy. He has shown exemplary care and concern for my family and our wellbeing out on the road.