Colin W.
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/21/2020
Timely and professional service
Quite by accident I discovered Andy's Automotive while riding around hoping to get a safety inspection while waiting. Andy's was prompt, explained everything clearly, and went beyond by providing recommendations for future preventative servicing. Thank you Andy Pierce. I have already recommended Andy's to several family and friends.

JO
Jerry O.
Saint Stephens Church, VA
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said she loves the business and everybody there is personable. She said she loves squiggles, the business is honest, and she has had no complaints.

Manquin, VA
Nissan Versa
09/16/2020
Great people
Friendly, knowledge staff.

Kia Soul
09/15/2020
Everyone was very helpful and professional.

CD
Carla D.
Volkswagen Passat
09/14/2020
Very accommodating !
Andy does a great job and is always so friendly. Very convenient to drop off vehicle and leave overnight to have serviced the next day .

Dale M.
Manquin, VA
Acura ILX
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Dale said the staff did what they said they would do,

Melody C.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Melody said every time she's brought the vehicle in they've always done well.

HG
Herbert G.
Buick Enclave
09/10/2020
Great Experience
Pleasant trip. In and out quickly with no problems.

DT
Donald T.
King William, VA
09/10/2020
The service is great
Excellent customer service center, highly recommended

Joseph P.
09/02/2020
Fast, reasonable and friendly service
180K mile transmission service on the CVT in my 2010 Nissan Altima. When I bought this car new, I asked Andy what I should do to make sure the transmission never gives me any trouble, and he told me to be sure I changed the fluid every 30K miles. I have had him do that per his instructions, and I have had zero problems with my car. Andy knows his stuff and saves me a lot of money by keeping this and my other vehicles in top shape. I value his service.

Jimmy W.
Doswell, VA
08/26/2020
Determined
My truck had an intermittent problem. Andy & his team were determined to resolve the issue.

BL
Bill L.
Weems, VA
Kia Sportage
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they did what they said they were going to do for a fair price

JJ
John J.
King William, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/24/2020
Honest service
I feel that Andy’s is an honest and reliable service center. I had some issues with my truck a good while ago and Andy stayed on it until he had figured what was and what what not the problem. He treated me fairly on the price and that is why I continue to come here with my truck.

Dominick P.
Hanover, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
08/24/2020
Service - Fast and to the point.
Service - Fast and to the point.

West Point, VA
Hyundai Accent
08/20/2020
Fantastic Service
I have been taking my cars to Andy’s for 8 years And have never been disappointed