Dana W.
01/23/2021
My odyssey’s blinking D light
When I took my mini van to get serviced I called made my appointment. Everyone from the male on the phone to the mechanic were polite and straight forward with my repairs. That’s so I could ask for.

TL
Thomas L.
Saint Stephens Church, VA
Chevrolet Pickup
01/23/2021
They are great
They fixed my transmission and a few other issues I was having with my vehicle Andy's goes the extra mile

01/22/2021
Service and cost
Good service, friendly, fair, and even have a great mascot (dog 😊)

BC
Bruce C.
01/22/2021
Oil & Filter Change
Appreciate the fact I can bring my own oil & filter; labor cost for oil/filter change is very reasonable. Good folks.

Oil capacity on my 2019 Forester, with filter, is 4.4 quarts. Please make sure pan is drained completely as I provided 4 quarts of oil in anticipation of topping off as need in the morning. Vehicle is garage kept. Checked oil level 30 minutes after getting home and the oil level is at the very top of full range. Will check in the morning to make sure not overfull.

CG
Carter G.
Ram Pickup
01/20/2021
Quality service at affordable prices
Scheduled an appointment for tire balancing and rotation and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. They provide great feedback as they're performing the service as well as advice for issues down the road. I will continue to be a regular customer!
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your vehicles needs.  We look forward to serving you in the future!

PD
Pat D.
01/19/2021
Friendly people and good service
I took my F150 to be inspected, tire rotation and oil changed. Willie at the front desk and Andy the owner are awesome. Willie let me know that the front brake pads and rotors will need to be replaced before the next inspection since the truck is not driven on a daily basis. I appreciate their honesty.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

We look forward to helping you with any future vehicle repair needs.  Thank you for visiting Andy's Automotive!

804-909-0282

BJ
Beverly J.
Lottsburg, VA
01/14/2021
Had transmission replaced
I have known Johnny Hawkes for a number of years. He works part time for Andy’s Auto. He had his own business for quite a few years. He is an excellent transmission man. My grandson was having problems with his transmission so I called Andy’s Auto and talked to Johnny. They kept the truck a week, check it out, determined it needed a new transmission, and had it ready for me in a week!
Did not give it five stars because I want to allow time to make sure the truck is working properly.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your vehicle needs.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Jim L.
King William, VA
Ford Edge
01/14/2021
Honest and Reliable
Andy and his crew have always been honest with my wife and I. They don’t push us into having something done unless it’s absolutely necessary.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for you review and we look forward to helping with your vehicle needs in the future.

SA
Steve A.
01/13/2021
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your review and we look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs in the future.

Bo M.
01/12/2021
I have been going to Andy's automotive for several years now and wouldn't have it any other way! Great folks and great service.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Always a pleasure seeing you.  Don't hesitate to call on us whenever you need our assistance. Thank you!

ES
Elvin S.
Manquin, VA
01/12/2021
They are real professional and do great work
I have been using Andy's for over 10 years and they have always treated me with respect and give me excellent service.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Mr Spurlock, we appreciate you and your business.

Dominic C.
Walkerton, VA
01/08/2021
My experience at Andy’s Automotive has always been a great experience. Everyone is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and highly-skilled in servicing my vehicle needs, I highly recommend Andy’s Automotive to anyone that is in need of automotive services and repairs.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your kind review.  We appreciate you and your business.  Please call on us for any of your future repairs.

Jeff S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/08/2021
Trust
I trust Andy. Never been treated wrong. I know an awful lot about Automotive issues. I have never been told something that I thought was incorrect or unnecessary by Andy or his staff to do to my vehicles.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Jeff, it's always a pleasure seeing you.  Don't hesitate calling on us anytime!

HG
Herbert G.
Buick Enclave
01/07/2021
Put my mind to rest.
Andy checked out my problem and gave me a plan to fix it. He was very helpful and I will bring all my car problems here.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Mr Gear, always a pleasure seeing you.  We appreciate you and your business.

Michael C.
Williamsburg, VA
Nissan Maxima
01/07/2021
They fixed an issue someone else couldn’t
Explained what they found and fixed it.
Andy P., owner from Andy's Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for your review and trusting Andy's Automotive to take care of your vehicles needs.