Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Shelby B.
09/25/2018
I love everything about Andy's Automotive. From the customer service to the well trained mechanics that are there. From the first time I went there for my transmission, they will definitely give you a warm welcoming. I just love this place!

Robert H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has been with them for years and everything has always been excellent.

BW
Bruce W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he was satisfied with the service.

Maryann D.
Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mary Ann said the staff do everything for her and she appreciates everything they do.

Taylor B.
Virginia
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said they always enjoy the good work that he does and appreciates it.

Jacob (Andy) R.
Buick Terraza
09/18/2018
could not be happier
It is said that there are a few numbers a gentleman always carries with him. The number of a good mechanic is one of these numbers. If you live anywhere near Andy's, his number is all you need to repair whatever might have gone wrong.
Puppy chews a wire governing ABS? Fixed it.
Pothole knocks your steering out of alignment and cracks a joint? Done.
Head gasket blown and kills your engine? Replaced.
Tires? Done today.
Breaks? No problem.
Air conditioning wonky? Now colder than ever.
Inexplicable break activation? Found and fixed.
Yes, he has fixed all of these for me over the years and I have never had a problem with his work.
Not once have I needed to bring a car back because something wasn't quite right.
Andy will take care of you.

Mark C.
09/16/2018
Willie was great to work with, I had my alternator go bad but it was under warranty. They confirmed that is was the alternator and worked with me and waited 2 days for me to obtain warranty information. Then they took care of the rest. My car is back up and running and both the service I received and the cost were second to none. Thanks guys!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Nissan Sentra
09/10/2018
Fast Headlight Repair
Andy's fixed my headlight super quick for me one afternoon. Thank you for your timeliness.

Sandra M.
09/05/2018
Courteous knowledgeable people

NB
Nancy B.
09/04/2018
Curteous and listens to my concerns about whats going on with my vehicle. Andy test drove with me to experience what I was describing.

KE
Keyanna E.
Chrysler 200
09/04/2018
First time using Audy's Automotive but not the last.
I ask a friend who they used and they told me Andy's and I am so glad they did. ABS light came on and they fixed it with no problem and the night before I was supposed to bring the car in the front headlight went out. Instead of just putting a new one in at around $200 they took the time to find out why it happened and found some wires that had fried and replaced them instead. They were very nice about me adding on work such as change the oil and doing the state inspection. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and was great about explaining everything that was done. I also didn't feel like I was being overcharged, in fact I was surprised it wasn't anymore. I also loved being met by Squiggles and him rolling over so I could do some tummy rubbing, lol.

SL
Suzy L.
King And Queen Court House, VA
Chevrolet HHR
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Suzy said the business's service is very good and she is really satisfied.

FT
Fred T.
Mechanicsville, VA
GMC Pickup
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the staff at the business were honest and he was happy with everything.

Jason B.
Suzuki XL-7
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he was able to be seen that day and everything was done right and in a timely manner.

Jim H.
West Point, VA
Ford Freestar Wagon
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff's wife. She said everything went great at this business.

Steve C.
Heathsville, VA
Dodge Intrepid
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the service was good.

ET
Ed T.
Rocky Point, NC
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ed said they do good quality work.

KL
Kate L.
08/10/2018
Staff
I just had new tires put on my car. Quick and efficient. My one huge complaint is the car rides so smooth I was pulled over for speeding! Had no idea how fast I was going. The officer listened to my crazy excuse and did look at my bill and let me go with a warning. ha ha Thank you Andy and crew as always!

EW
Everett W.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Everett said the staff at this facility are good people to do business with.

Matt M.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the service was good and the employees always look out for him.