JOHN S.
Toyota Tundra
04/20/2019
Todd and Angel
Two great guys who imbue the principles of Christ in the business. Enough said!

John Stripling, MD

Robert R.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was convenient. The work was nice.

DENNIS L.
Westerly, RI
04/12/2019
Courteous & Professional Service
I'm a snowbird & was nervous about finding a reliable mechanic to fix a problem I had several years ago while in Florida for the winter. Found online listings for Angels, all with excellent ratings. Have been going there ever since while in Florida. Always treated fairly with excellent service for major and minor repairs and scheduled maintenance. Would highly recommend Angels.

KT
Kenny T.
Buick Lucerne
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said the service was good.

BG
Barry G.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the mechanic was efficient and everyone was friendly and everyone had fresh breath.

JOE A.
Ford Flex
04/04/2019
Angel’s Auto Care
What can I say. I think my service record at your business speaks for itself. I been patronizing Angel’s s for 15 years and except for warranty issues,, I have “NEVER”cheated on you. I have refered my wife and her business partner to you.. Angel you have always kept me aware of the financial costs to maintain my vehicle and prioritizing what needed to be repaired first. Second and third,etc...
As you thank me for my patronage, I thank you for your professionalism and honesty.
I always have a few of your business cards in my vehicle to refer you business.
Again thank you for everything

GT
GEORGE T.
Scion tC
04/04/2019
Angel’s does just the work that you need and agree to without trying to get you to buy other services

DALIA P.
Honda Crosstour
03/29/2019
Courteous and honest service
Not only did Angel and staff provide honest pricing but they were very courteous and efficient in taking care of my vehicle. My car now runs like it did when I first purchased it five years ago .

DONALD H.
03/24/2019
No BS
Worked was done quickly and satisfactory. No BS to try to pad the bill. Felt like I (and my car) were in good hands.

ANGEL M.
Jupiter, FL
Dodge Challenger
03/21/2019
Old school customer service
Angel treats everybody like family, won’t sell you anything you don’t need. I’m always impressed with the quality of the work done,no place better.

CD
CHERYL D.
03/20/2019
Professional and friendly
I feel very confident that my car will receive the inspection and maintenance that it needs, especially due to its age. I feel Angel can be trusted.

Clifton S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Clifton said the staff did a good job.

BARRY S.
03/15/2019
Best Auto Care in town!
Thank, Angel, for taking good care of my car and keeping it in good running order. You always go above and beyond and we appreciate you!

KK
Karen K.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Karen said the business was nice, quick and also accommodating.

Corey B.
Dodge Durango
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said he always gets good service and the pricing is fair.

AG
ALAN G.
Hypoluxo, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
03/07/2019
Simply the Best...!!
I have been using Angel's Auto Care for more than 25 years now and they have never disappointed. I TRUST Angel and his crew to do it right and a fair price. And that has ALWAYS been the case. I cannot say enough good things about Angel's Auto Care.

Jagrey W.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jagrey said the business did a good job. He also said he would like the business to keep up the good work.

CD
CHERYL D.
02/16/2019
Trustworthy
It was my first visit. I was very happy to meet Angel and Todd. They were both professional and friendly. I will be bringing my other car soon for an oil change.

SASHA H.
Nissan Sentra
02/12/2019
Honest & reliable
Thanks for always being helpful & honest

GT
GEORGE T.
02/11/2019
Thanks
Good job - only I forgot to ask to rotate tires while the wheels were off for the brakes