OB
Obelicia B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Obelicia said she will be bringing her vehicle back to this business, because after driving it for a few days the check engine light came on.

SU
Sophie U.
Honda Accord Crosstour
02/02/2020
Great, Fast Service
I'm making Angel my number 1 mechanic. I love him he's honest, fast and just awesome!!!

IJ
Excellent all around service

Robert C.
Jeep Commander
12/10/2019
Fast, reliable, and efficient.
Too many good things to say. When a person uses "My..." to describe someone that provides assistance through this world, you can be assured there is trust involved. Angel and Lorena have my trust. Angels is my auto service center. For my car, my wifes car, my daughters car and anyone else that I know in need of same. Thank you.

Robert C.
Hyundai Accent
12/07/2019
Caring and conscientious.
Always have customers vehicle wellbeing in mind. Timely and efficient. Good people

PH
Pauline H.
11/26/2019
Honest, friendly family business
I have been coming to Angel for the last 3 maybe 4 years. I originally had a mechanic that I trusted nearby, but he retired. Saddened I checked YELP and saw the many great comments and feedback about Angel's business. I decided to go there and have my car fixed. I am very satisfied as I continue to use his service. He is friendly, honest and up-front. The office is manned by his lovely wife, Lorena, who is very friendly and attentive. I have recommended to relatives and friends. Those who use his services, like myself continue to go for repairs and servicing their vehicle.

EM
Elizabeth M.
West Covina, CA
11/26/2019
Customer Service
I can always count of them to take care of my vehicles in a timely manner. The customer service is great, everyone is always very friendly and they always explain the work being done.

Jose C.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend this business.

David C.
Mazda Tribute
10/14/2019
Reliable and honest
Angel's Auto Repair has been servicing my 2002 Mazda TribUte for almost 9 years. They are reliable, honest with fair price. It has 118,000 miles and will last another 100,00p miles. Regular maintenance is key.

Arcadia, CA
10/14/2019
Haresh
Angel is very honest.straight talk.no BS.

Robert M.
Glendale, CA
10/05/2019
Trusted Automotive repair
Angel and his team are highly knowledgeable when it comes to evaluating and diagnosing needed repairs. They go above and beyond in their approach, including when conducting routine procedures. This team is professional, TRUSTWORTHY and excellent at what they do!

Chevrolet Blazer
10/03/2019
The owners are honest and friendly.
The owner is very competent and takes his time check my car carefully.

BJ
Bill J.
10/02/2019
fair and friendly expert service.
55555

Katherine M.
Whittier, CA
10/02/2019
Great shop!
Integrity and careful work on a reliable time schedule. Very much appreciated my car repair dealings with the Benitezes.

Norman O.
Temple City, CA
Nissan Sentra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Norman said the vehicle seems to be running good. He added the staff is very nice and it is a comfortable place to bring his vehicle to.