Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5rating 4.0434793
Overall Rating 2.0289878/5Overall Rating 2.0289878/5rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878

Portsmouth, RI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service review
Excellent customer service by Doug.

Hello,

We appreciate you for having the trust and confidence to keep your 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe safe. We look forward to seeing you on you next visit and hope you have a great week!

JE
Janice E.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor Doug M. Took great care of the attention needed for my car. I thank him for keeping me up to date every step of the way.

Hello janice,

Thank you for taking the time to give our service department 5 stars! I am happy to hear Doug took great care of you and your vehicle during your visit. We hope you have a great week from Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Frustrating
My vehicle went in on 7/6. Diagnosed with some electrical problem. Told it was fixed picked it up, same exact problem. It is now 7/16 and I still don’t have my car or even know what is wrong with it. Very frustrated and discouraged at this time.

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback, I am sincerely sorry to hear you are not having a good service experience. Please don't be discouraged, someone from the service department will be in touch with you to resolve this issue.

Jason K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Brooke was awesome and accommodating. I had a tight time window to get a ride back to the dealership and She ensures that my vehicle was ready on time and even provided an update mid-service to let me know the status. Fantastic service.
Sheryl A C., Customer Service Specialist from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that you had an exceptional service experience. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

CG
Calvin G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ben Washington
Ben Washington is the reason why I stay hes honest reliable and get the job done . When I call and have a problem he have the solution if he don't he will call me back the same day and let me know this is why I like Ben Washington he is one of the best

LH
Lance H.
Catonsville, MD
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Exceptional Service
I had a great service experience. I was helped by Brooke who was exceptional at providing my options and keeping me updated with my repairs. She made the process as smooth as possible and will highly recommend this branches services.

TJ
Thomas J.
Pasadena, MD
Service Hyundai Sonata
The service is always reliable. The personnel are friendly and knowledgeable. Especially, Service writer Sean. He has a genuine interest for you and your car care needs.

Thomas,

Thank you for all of your great comments and taking time to mention the service Scan provided on your Sonata.

We appreciate your loyalty to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville and have a wonderful weekend!

Linda M.
Windsor Mill, MD
The service
I love my guy who fixes my car .yea BEN.

Hi Linda,

We love Ben too at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville!  He has been with us for many years and will always provide you with a 5 star service experience.

We appreciate your comments and your time to fill out our survey.

Charles M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great sevice
very good service department

Hi Charles,

Thank you for trusting Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville with your Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking time to rate your service 5 stars.

Our service team wishing you a wonderful weekend!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
the service is best.
I will continue to buy and bring my car hear.

Hello,

We want to reach out with a big thank you for being such a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  So glad our service team provided you with a 5 star experience which you will receive on every service or sales experience.

Have wonderful and safe weekend!

ER
Eileen R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Love my Santa Fe!!!

Hello Eileen,

We are so glad that you LOVE YOUR SANTA FE!  We also love our customers at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville and love the 5 star rating.  Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

AA
Amy A.
Excellent Customer Service!
Doug was extremely accommodating on my visit and even stayed late so that I could pick up my car.

Hello Amy,

Yes we love to hear that we provided excellent customer service at Antwerpen Hyundai.  Doug will always take care of all your service needs and provide professional customer care for your Hyundai Tucson.

Have a wonderful week!

07/11/2018 Category: Service
The maintenance personnel always provide excellent service!

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know that our service team was professional and pleasant. We appreciate the 5 star rating from Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.

KW
Kim W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customers service
It was nice and so was the service

Hello Kim,

ED
Ellis D.
Pikesville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
SantaFe
The service rep Ben kept me informed of the repair process through a engine and transmission replacement. Good job!

Hello Ellis,

Ben is a great service advisor with many years of experience.  We are so glad to know that your service visit was a 5 star experience at Antwerpen Hyundai.

Hyundai owner
The employees was thoughtful , kind and knowledgeable.

Hello,

We appreciate your great comments and for rating your service 5 stars.  Thank you for letting us know out service team provided you with a professional experience.

Antwerpen Hyundai!

Excellent service department
I appreciate that my questions are answered and the work done on my car has always been great.

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey for Antwerpen Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next scheduled service.

Nottingham, MD
Loyalty
Antwerpen takes care of me, therefore I return to Antwerpen.

Hello,

Thank you for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and taking time to provide us your feedback on your Hyundai Sonata Service.

We appreciate the 5 star rating!

IB
Isiah B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
I don't. Get it
People. Are friendly other than that it all. About business.

Hi Isiah,

Catonsville, MD
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
My scheduled appointment was not logged in the system. The person I was told to ask for was on vacation and is familiar with my vehicle. I was never called to let me know my vehicle was ready.

Hello,

We are very sorry about all of the issues you had with your service.  I have escalated this to the service manager.

Someone will be contacting you and have a great day!