Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.999996/5Overall Rating 3.999996/5Overall Rating 3.999996/5rating 3.999996rating 3.999996
Overall Rating 2.0138917/5Overall Rating 2.0138917/5rating 2.0138917rating 2.0138917rating 2.0138917

VF
Vivian F.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and competent. Great service.

Sykesville, MD
11/16/2018 Category: Service
We bought our Sonata here. All of our service requirements have been completed here. They have made all of our visits enjoyable.

Melvina W.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
They always find any issues I have and fix them right away and no problems after the job is done..

BD
Brad D.
Fort Washington, MD
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and timely as always.

RT
Regeania T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The customer service could get a little with the workers.
Sean with great he is always helpful but I can’t said that about the rest of the people in the service department. The lady in your Express oil change could use some customer service skills. The last time I was there. I pulled up and I told the guy I was there for a old change he told me to go in to the express and I did. I when in to the express. I said hello the guy sent me in for a oil change. So then the lady told the guy the express was closed so he told me to come with him. I told he I’ll just wait for Sean because I have an appointment.

Jamie H.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Best service I have ever had
I had Samuel King as a service advisor he took time out to make sure I had a great experience I will definitely come back as long as he can be my advisor.

MV
Matthew V.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Pleasant and Easy
Not much to say. I came in for some recalls and the work was done by the next day. Even though I wasn't a "paying" customer (since the recall repairs were free), I was treated well and exactly the same as if I'd come in for a more lucrative repair.

Shansherett B.
Randallstown, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Great

Hello Shansherett,

We so much appreciate your feedback on your service experience at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  It is so great to hear that our service team provided you with exceptional service on your Santa Fe repair.  5 STARS!

We appreciate your business in sales and service!

TL
Tyrell L.
2012 Hyundai Equus
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The service is great but the employees are greater. Im very appreciative to have them service my car and i honestly dont trust anybody else.
Great service hands down.

Hi Tyrell,

We so much appreciate your feedback on your service experience at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  It is so great to hear that our service team has provided you with exceptional service on your Equus repair.

We appreciate your business in sales and service!

Jacqueline C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department.
Shawn is the best at antwerpen
Service department.

Hi Jacqueline,

We want to thank you for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.   Sean will always provide you with a 5 star service experience on the repair of your Hyundai.

We appreciate your business!

DK
Dori K.
Catonsville, MD
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable + Personable + Competent = Great Service!
Knowledgeable, personable, and competent. That's how I describe service director Sam King and mechanic Jon Kohnen. The two were a wonderful team, fitting me into a busy service department and making sure my car is safe and running at its best. Add in shuttle runs to help the whole process go smoothly, and I am one happy customer!

Hello Dori,

Thank you for providing this awesome service review for our service team at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  I am so excited that your service was outstanding and we appreciate you mentioning Sam King and Jon Kohnen who handled your service needs so smoothly.

We appreciate your business!

KK
Kevin K.
No comment
No comment

Hi Kevin,

Very sorry you had issues with several areas of our service department.  I have escalated to our service manager and appreciate your comments so we can correct any issues.

KW
Karla W.
Overhead/Sunglass Case Repair
It took a while to get the right part. Sam and the team got it right.

Hi Karla,

We most appreciate your honest comments about your service and letting us know our service team pulled it together to complete your Sonata repairs.

We greatly appreciate your business at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.

Randallstown, MD
2015 Hyundai Equus
Antwerpen
Great service. Next day appointment, Got all my questions answered. Service advisor was great. I felt like a valued customer and he was very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Hello,

Yes, we are grateful for our customers and alway try to provide that 5 star experience.  We are so glad to hear that our service team was knowledgeable and professional.

Have a wonderful week from Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville!

Car
I been a Hyundai person for life

Hello,

We appreciate you taking time to rate your service and letting us know you experienced issues with certain areas of our service process.  I have escalated to our service director for review and address any changes to make these improvements.

Communication is not good
I was upset that no one called me to tell me what was going on with my vehicle . I had to call and ask them sometimes I didn’t receive any answers no one answers the phone and when they do it seems no one has knowledge of anything they pass it off to the next person

Hello,

I am very disappointed that you had communication issues with your service.  We appreciate your comments good or bad to let us know how our customers feel about the service experience.  I have escalated to our service manager for review and someone will be contacting you.

We do appreciate your business!

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very customer friendly
Timely manner

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your Sonata.   We are so glad our service team was customer friendly and completed your service in a timely manner.

Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you again!

PS
Providencia S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful as Always
Never disappoints; excellent customer service.

Hello Providencia,

Thank you for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We are so glad that once again you have received a 5 star service experience.  We appreciate your business!

Charles S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone truly cares.
They truly care and are always willing to help with whatever is needed!

Hello Charles,

We do truly care about our customers and we appreciate your honest feedback on the service you received at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.

Thank you for being a loyal customer and have a wonderful week!

Columbia, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Top notch
Great, quick service.

Hello,

Thank you for providing your feedback letting us know that you received great service.  We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.  Have a wonderful week!

Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville!