4.4

Harpers Ferry, WV
02/21/2020 Category: Service
The service advisors !
Sean has always been a good go between and given good service ! + in his absence Ms. Lily has continued it & that - even with a big smile ! How could anybody disagree with that ? keep up the good work ! Thank's for being my service advisors !/GB

Hello,\

I hope your enjoying this beautiful day, thank you for the 5 star review.

SJ
Sharon J.
Catonsville, MD
Always pleasant with Sean
Excellent service.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your 2012 Sonata.

Halethorpe, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Quick response
I really appreciate the quick response from the dealership to resolve my issue.

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Waited so long for service
Have to wait for nearly 3hrs for oil change. There wasn’t pickup/drop off service available on Saturday’s.

Good morning,

We regret you had to experience these things at our Catonsville location. Its our goal to provide great customer service to every customer who visit our Service Department. We are currently making changes for the better your feedback was very helpful. I will be reaching out to you soon enjoy the rest of your day. We appreciate your business!

Rhonda G.
Lily is the best!
Attentive, professional, and thorough

Hi Ronda,

Thank you so much for the quick response and taking the time to leave a 5 star review. We appreciated your business!

Clarence B.
Service Department/Dealership
Just the Customer Service is so awesome we have brought 4 new Hyundai from this location (Catonville) from the time you enter the building just so welcoming

Hi Clarence,

Thank you for these kind words they really mean a lot to the Antwerpen Hyundai family. Your feedback and loyalty help make us who we are. We appreciate your business!

Middle River, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
EVERYONE IN VERY HELPFUL
I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CALL AN GET THE TIME I NEED TO COME IN.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your vehicle.

CD
Cory D.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Lilly was Awesome She had everything done for my in a timely manner and she also had my Palasade cleaned. She is a very professional service writer whom I would recommend anyone to go and see.

Hi Cory,

This was such a refreshing review, the Antwerpen Hyundai family really appreciate your loyalty to our company. Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to servicing your 2020 Palisade in the future.

WP
Weldon P.
Ellicott City, MD
2015 Hyundai Azera
oil change

Hi Weldon,

Thank you for the 5 star review and choosing Antwerpen Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Maintenance
Thank you for your willingness to serve. The staff work cohesively to make the experience great.

Hello,

Antwerpen Hyundai family are pleased to have gained a great customer such as yourself. We have some great new thing coming to our dealership soon stay tuned.

LW
Lisa W.
Great service.
I just stopped in with no appointment. They took me immediately and I was out in no time. I always love their timely service.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your support in making our company great without you we cant win. We appreciate your business!

Halethorpe, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Would never purchase a vehicle from here again
Haven’t had a good experience from sales or service

Hello,

It was great chatting with you today Ill be waiting for you the call me to schedule your detail. Prayerfully you'll give us the opportunity to turn things around for you. I have escalated your concerns to upper management our Service Manager Victor will be reaching out to you as well in hopes of resolving you concerns. We appericate your business!

Hello,

I just spoke to Victor I'm pleased to hear you guys could come up with a solution in resolving your concerns. We look forward to keeping you as a loyal customer. We appreciate your business!

Charlene W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Professionalism
I felt so special when I was being waited on. I also liked the fact that I was given a choice about my service and they were very professional about it.

Hi Charlene,

We thank you for such a awesome review, this is the treatment the Antwerpen family love to see. Happy customer happy life.

PC
Promis C.
Washington, DC
Thank you!
I came in on Saturday (2/15/2020) to pick up my tags and inquire about my door handle and its inability to open after unlocking. My first attempt resulted in me having to book an appointment and come back for service on another day. I was initially disappointed because the door's inability to open on the first pull was a safety hazard. After scheduling my appointment, I left the property for all of 5 minutes just to return with a nail in my tire. As a result, the nail in the tire caused it to deflate almost instantly. The same gentleman who told me to schedule an appointment for service the first time, told me to go across the street to have it repaired because the shop was "extremely busy and it would take an hour to two hours to have them plug my tire". The nail definitely happened within the time of me being on Antwerpen's property. As soon as I was about to leave, my original car salesman, Eric Coleman, came out, listened to my dilemma (the door and the tire), and offered a solution. He had his colleague Don (who was NOT supposed to be working that day), look at my car and diagnose the issue immediately. I had a literal drill bit in the tire and my door actuator seemed to not be working properly. Don took my car for me, and repaired all of the issues I faced with no complaints. Had Don and Eric not approached me as I was leaving the property, this entire review would be different. I truly appreciate their effort and ability to work with me during their off time.

Hi Promis,

Thank you for responding to this review your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Jennie P.
West Friendship, MD
2008 Hyundai Azera
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Easy to setup appointment.

Hi Jennie,

It was great doing business with you on 2/13/2020. When you're ready to schedule your next service appt. feel free to give me a call.

Brooklyn Park, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
My concerns were addressed and taken care of
After my bad experience with bringing my car in for a oil change,the service manager Victor,stepped in and handled things quickly and got my car taken care of in record time. Victor and Shawn(,another guy that works at service department) treated me with nothing but compassion and respect). My car looks great after repairs were done and I appreciate Victor handling things in such a professional manner

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Horrible
Horrible experience all around!!
VICTOR J C. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Kim
Good afternoon .... I have addressed your concerns and your vehicle is in the process of being repaired ... Respectfully Vic Caserta

Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leaving a review your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am aware that you and the Service Manager Victor are working together to resolve your concerns. We value your business!