Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.0135111/5Overall Rating 4.0135111/5Overall Rating 4.0135111/5Overall Rating 4.0135111/5rating 4.0135111
Overall Rating 2.0273992/5Overall Rating 2.0273992/5rating 2.0273992rating 2.0273992rating 2.0273992

Cindy S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast, honest, and reliable service.
It was the first time taking my vehicle here and I will definetly be going back!! A++ from me.
Sheryl A C., Customer Service Specialist from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received A++ service from our team during your visit to our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

RJ
Ryan J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
The customer service makes the place great.
I had a wonderful experience with Hyundai services.They made sure I was helped.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received wonderful customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Parkville, MD
Employees Are Amazing !
The Employees In The Services Area Are Amazing ! They Were Knowledable & Extremely Helpful Whenever I Was Hesistant Or Had Any Questions.

Hello,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that the employees were extremely helpful during your service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2004 Hyundai Tiburon
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Took care of the recall notice quickly & friendly associates.

Hello,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received excellent service during your visit and that the recall notice was taken care of in an efficient manor. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

LP
Lauretta P.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
My salesman was very pleasant, seemed to very experienced, and professional.

Hello Lauretta,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that your service advisor was pleasant and professional. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Darrin P.
Owings Mills, MD
Awesome Service!!!
Sean in service and the entire crew are always on point. They always go beyond what is asked...

Hello Darrin,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received awesome service and that the crew always goes above and beyond during you visit to our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

VL
Vernita L.
Owings Mills, MD
Great Service.
Familiar with the staff and been a customer for years. Service is consisitent and the staff are friendly.

Hello Vernita,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you have been a loyal customer for years and that the service is consistent and the staff is friendly. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

QH
Quill H.
Columbia, MD
Customer service is great
Sheryl A C., Customer Service Specialist from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Hello Quill,

Thank you for your 5 star rating. It is good to hear that you received great customer service during your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service,

SL
Sharon L.
Windsor Mill, MD
Back Again
I have been fortunate to have the best Representatives they have been polite and very profession and I truly appreciate that type of profession service. Antwerpen has been servicing my vehicle since 2016 and I have only had one person that did not meet these standards.

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It is great to hear that you have been well taken care of during your visits since the purchase of your vehicle. We appreciate your business as well as your loyalty to Antwerpen. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Donna C.
Halethorpe, MD
Efficient and friendly
Why did my car today for a oil change and check tire rotation they also completed a recall got there early my work got done and I was out and gone thank you Antwerpen for a great experience

Hello Donna,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you were in and out as quickly as possible and that you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

JJ
James J.
Milford Mill, MD
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Ok
It was ok but when I was told my car was ready i paid for the service ,got the keys and got in to drive off the lot and the car would not start. The problem was corrected in about 45 mins and really could not be explained. I did get in the car and was able to drive off the lot with no other problems.

Hello James,

I am sorry to hear about the issues that you had during your service visit. Someone from our service department will be reaching out to you to discuss the matter in further detail. Thank you for your review.

Hello James,

I just left you a message so that we can discuss the issues that you had during your service. Please give me a call back when you have a moment and I will be happy to assist you.

VF
Vivian F.
Vivian
I received great service.

Hello Vivian,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star rating. It's good to hear that you received great service during your visit to our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Windsor Mill, MD
Had a good experience
Everything was explained very well and everyone was very nice

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It is great to hear that everything was explained and that everyone was very nice. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Recommend
Recommend
Sheryl A C., Customer Service Specialist from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you would recommend us to other hyundai owners for service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

David W.
Halethorpe, MD
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hybrid
Work was done on time. Everyone was friendly and professionally

Hello David,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received friendly and professional service during your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Burtonsville, MD
Recent cat service
Fast and friendly service.

Hello,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received fast and friendly service during your visit to our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Ellicott City, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service, exceptional turnaround time.

Hello,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received excellent service during your visit to our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AL
Afreen L.
Knowledgeable Service specialist
Nice & friendly .they talk abt all da options. It’s easy to see what they are selling or recommending . at the end u made ur dicisssion..

Hello Afreen,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that everyone that you encoutered during your visit were nice and friendly and that all of the options were explained to you before you made your decision. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

BC
Brenda C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
My car was taken in right away and repaired in a reasonable amount of time after they confirmed and explained everything to me first.
Sheryl A C., Customer Service Specialist from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Brenda,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that your vehicle was taken in right away and that everything was confirmed and explained to you before the work was done to your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

YM
Yvette M.
Parkville, MD
The love of my truck
Corey Daniel's and Marty in service do a excellent job of making me happy when I come for service and when I came in to enquire about upgrading to a 2019. I feel safe and I trust them I will continue to give you all of my service I'm loyal to Antwerpen Hyundai

Hello Yvette,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received 5 star service during your visit. We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.