4.4

KD
Kennaydra D.
Customer service
I had a walk in visit and the staff were still very punctual with the service they provided for me.
Karon S., Customer Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Hi Kennaydra,

Thank you for the 5 stars! Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you.

Joe L.
Catonsville, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and friendly service
Service advisors worn face mask& covering. Everyone was polite and said hi. Service was fast and the tech was knowledgeable and offered simple solutions to make things work.
Seemed pretty busy and steady between the two dealers. Wish there was a car detail coupon or offer available, I would have had them do that as well.

Hello Joe,

We appreciate you coming to our dealership and providing us with your feedback. Moving forward, your suggestions will help us to improve our services.

Samuel S.
Rescore
ok

not happy
something is very wrong with a car with under 40k miles has an engine problem twice in less than a year

Hi Samuel,

Thank you so much for taking our call today. I was glad I could provide additional detail on your prior two service appointments.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Authenticity
Karon S., Customer Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Hi Rhonda,

Your kind words are very much appreciated. Thank you for the 5 stars!

DQ
Deborah Q.
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Courteous, professional and prompt
Each time I visit for maintenance on my car, the service rep is always prompt, courteous and always professional. This particular time I left my wallet home. The cashier was very polite and patience as I called to have a family member bring my wallet to me. I have never encounter any foolishness when visiting Antwerpen Hyundai. To all personnel connected to my service: "KUDOS" for a fantastic job!!
Karon S., Customer Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for using our service, and for giving us a perfect 5-star review! We appreciate you sharing the experience you had with us.

08/01/2020 Category: Service
The peop6
Good

Hello,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We appreciate you coming to our dealership.

Catheryn W.
Service Check
It is clean, direct and very personable. Great experience every-time I visit.
Karon S., Customer Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Hello Catheryn,

Thank you for the 5-star score. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

BW
Brenda W.
Gwynn Oak, MD
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2020 Category: Service
The excellence in customer service
The customer service given by your employees and along with person friendliness. Making sure each customer is totally satisfied with every concern.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for the 5 stars! Your kind words are much appreciated.

MF
Mitzie F.
Owings Mills, MD
07/31/2020 Category: Service
I took my 2018 sonata to Antwerpen Hyundai for service, from the moment I got there, I felt welcome every one was so professional, their hospitality was out of this world, the waiting area was clean and spacious. I would recommend anyone to Antwerpen Hyundai, thanks Antwerpen.

Hello Mitzie,

Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you for the 5 stars!

07/31/2020 Category: Service
I was surprised at the time it took for my oil change. I was happy it was completed in less time than I thought

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very valuable!

RL
Roberta L.
Ellicott City, MD
Treated nicely

Hi Roberta,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your loyalty!

VB
Van B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Nice people
They are good people

Hello Van,

Thank you for using our service, and for giving us a 5-star score! We appreciate you sharing this experience with us!

Windsor Mill, MD
Always quick and detailed
Had my car in for Service, received it back quickly and was very detailed about what was needed!
Actually while there bought my 3rd vehicle from them!

Hello,

We are so glad you're happy with our service! Thank you for giving us a perfect score.

Shannon S.
Sykesville, MD
Awesome xusto.er service
sean went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of.

Hi Shannon,

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority. Thank you for the 5-stars!

DT
David T.
Mr Steve service Mr Cory Daniel Sales
That guy is very good in what he do evertime I came to get service he was right on it light if I owe him so money lol but I am very grateful for him. An of course my Cory Daniel in the sales words can't express on how he takes good care of me an my family he even came to my grandmother funeral now how is that so I am grateful for as well
Karon S., Customer Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Hello David,

We appreciate you coming to our dealership and we are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Cory is a great guy and we're glad to have him as a part of our sales team. It's great to hear that your service was better than expected. Thank you for your feedback!