4.5

Antron S.
Windsor Mill, MD
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service and no problems with repair and maintenance.

Dear Antron,

Thank you so much for this awesome 5-star review. We really appreciate your business, by you helping to share the word about Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville. Thank you for sharing.

SG
Sheila G.
Owings Mills, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Courtesy
Courtesy

Hi Sheila,

Thank you so much for your positive rating about your recent visit to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville. We are so thrilled and look forward to serving you again soon!

GL
Gloria L.
Herndon, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
Gloria W Lilly
My last visit to Antwerpen Hyundai was a great experience, timely, thorough, warm and very helpful!

I look forward to my next alignment & tune up!
Thank you!

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for your kind words; we are so thrilled you had an exceptional experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Anthony S.
Catonsville, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2021 Category: Service
I received the service I expected with no issues.

Hi Anthony,

On behalf of us all at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville, I would like to thank you for this exceptional review. We are truly happy that you are happy! Thank you for rating us with a 5-star score!

Renata B.
Halethorpe, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service & Location
My car is used, but new to me so it’s refreshing to be able to take my car to the dealership with the experts and receive exceptional customer service. I now trust them even more with my vehicle. Top notch service, not a long wait, reasonable prices! Thank you!

Hi Renata,

We are so excited about such an amazing rating, thank you so much! We look forward to your next service visit with Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.

NW
Nicole W.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
The people and the service
Just overall everything went so quick and smooth
Karon S., Customer Care Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Hello Nicole,

Owings Mills, MD
05/15/2021 Category: Service
They listened to customers
Had a good call with customer care manager and gave her some feedbacks. She offered me some incentives to come back and will ensure that I will totally be satisfied with the next services with them.

05/11/2021 Category: Service
Check-in time was quick.
First time at Antwerpen. Brought my car in for 90K services. Unfortunately, the dealer does not have access to repair history I had previously with another Hyundai Services Center. As a result, their technician put some recommendations on things that had recently already been done at another Hyundai services center. If I didn't know exactly what was done on my car recently, I might have agreed to do services on something that I don't need.
Karon S., Customer Care Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Hello,

We appreciate you coming to our dealership and giving us your feedback. We tried reaching out to you this morning, to see how we can resolve the issue. We believe in giving nothing but a five-star service to all our customers, therefore we are working hard to make sure that on your next service appointment you will receive a five-star experience. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Hello,

Thanks so much for taking the time to amend and send us a re-score. We value your business and look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you!

Dorine W.
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Great Incentives
We let family and friends know that Antwerpen Hyundai gives great incentives and management goes above and beyond to work with you to make sure your are satisfy with the service that they provide to you.

05/10/2021 Category: Service
Cae Service
I been going to this Hyundai dealership for over 20 years. Habe brought 3 cars from them. I noticed new employees there. Maybe thats why my service took over 3 hours. I will continue go to go there because the location is convenient and the costumer service is usually good.

Dear Dorine,

Thank you for speaking with me today. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Karon S., Customer Care Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

Hello Dorine,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  Your 5-star re-score is appreciated! Thanks for your patience and kindness; it’s an honor to serve you. We look forward to your next service appointment!

Joy W.
05/08/2021 Category: Service
I still love my Hyundai
I have and still love my Hyundai.

Hello Joy,

Thanks for the 5-star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your sharing the word about us.

Elkridge, MD
servuce
friendly and knowledgeable service

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! We will make sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up the great work! We look forward to your next service appointment.

DQ
Deborah Q.
Service Exceptional
From scheduling an appointment to completing the repair is always outstanding!🤪

Dear Deborah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. We wish you all the best. Thank you for the 5-star!

2020 Hyundai Sonata
Satisfactory rating
Overall I was pleased with their service

Hello,

Thanks so much for your feedback. At Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville, we're pleased to have customers like you. Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know how we can improve.

GC
Grace C.
Ellicott City, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Great People, Service, and Cars
Everyone I work with across the departments (Sales, Service, Billing) are always helpful, courteous, and respectful. I Say Yes to every part of this team!
Karon S., Customer Care Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Dear Grace,

The team here at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you for the 5-star review!

TW
Tia W.
Nottingham, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Ms Linda sales, & service team
This is my 6th car from this dealership since 2006, that speaks volumes! All my cars and my mom last 2 came from Ms Linda for over 10 years. I appreciate the time and effort that is given from her. service has got better over the years, they are more attentive and alert!
Karon S., Customer Care Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Hi Tia,

On behalf of us all at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville, I would like to thank you for this exceptional review. We are truly happy that you are happy with our Sales and Service assistance. We are so excited that you gave us such an amazing review.

Sharon H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/04/2021 Category: Service
I love Antwerpen
Antwerpen of Catonsville is the only place I’ve had my car service since 2019. Although the service is slow at times but I ride away satisfied. Most of the staff is exceptional and others do not greet upon arrival. I would definitely recommend family and friends to Antwerpen to have service or purchase a car.
Karon S., Customer Care Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Hi Sharon,

Antwerpen Hyundai is very grateful for you being our customer and allowing us to serve you! Thank
you for rating us with an excellent score!