Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5rating 4.0434793
Overall Rating 2.0289878/5Overall Rating 2.0289878/5rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878

TD
Tiona D.
Rosedale, MD
Customer service
Customer service with Jennie was fast and friendly

Hi Tiona,

I am so happy to hear you had a fast and friendly experience with our service team. Your time is valuable to us and we strive to make you happy. Enjoy the rest of your week from Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville.

Jack says YES!

Elkridge, MD
Review as requested
Per your tequest

Good evening,

I am truly sorry to hear that your service advisor did not communicate with you. We strive to be better and appreciate your feedback. Someone from the dealership will reach out to you to speak with you in further detail.

SK
Stacey K.
Halethorpe, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
Helpful and Honest
You just can't put a price tag on honesty and excellent work.

Hello Stacy,

Thank you for being a loyal customer and letting us know Antwerpen Hyundai service team does excellent work! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Gwynn Oak, MD
Great Customer
In and out, no problems, no headaches. Great Customer Service!!!

Good evening,

I am so happy to hear that you had a quick headache free experience with us. Thank you for letting us know the service team is friendly and professional.

WM
William M.
Owings Mills, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
McMillan
Consistency is the norm

Hello William,

Thank you for letting us know that you find our service team to be consistent and professional. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you at you next service visit.

Jack Says YES!

Nottingham, MD
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I have never been treated as anything less than 'welcome' and that is why I keep coming back.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you were well taken care of during your visit to our service department and that the staff is friendly and professional. Please enjoy the rest of your week from Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville.

Jack Says YES!

GC
Gary C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car seat trimming
Unhappy

Hi Gary,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues with the wait times! Our goal is to have our customers in and out in a reasonable time frame and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Someone from our office will be reaching out to you Monday 05-21-18 to rebuild your trust and fix these issues.

Good Morning Gary,

I've tried to reach out to you by phone to make sure we keep you happy as a loyal customer should be. I could reach out to me and give me a call, I would like to offer you a discount on your next service. This week you can reach me at 410-744-7400.

I look forward to your call!

Deborah L.
Halethorpe, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Being considerate to others.
When setting an appointment. The needs of the customer shoud be regonized.. he shoud not have to wait for hours.

Hi Deborah,

I’m sincerely sorry you had that experience with our service team. I will be reaching out to you on Monday 5-21-18  to speak with you in greater detail so we can rebuild your trust.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Hi Deborah,

Deborah we have tried to reach out to you by phone and would
love to offer you a discount on your next service.  Please contact me for more information.
Look forward to speaking with you!

Hello,

Thank you so much for calling in and taking the time to speak with me today. Per our conversation I will make sure that your next oil change will be docmumented as no charge. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to assist you.

Ellicott City, MD
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and attention to detail.

Hi,

Thank you for trusting Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your 2013 Sonata and letting us know our service team is professional and detail oriented.

Jack says YES!

Tina S.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Happy driver
Always fast friendly service

Hi Tina,

Thank you for giving Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville service a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and glad you found our service team to be  fast and friendly.

We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

2017 Hyundai Azera
Bad attention to detail
The do not care enough to give detail to car.

Good Morning,

I'm so sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience with the service. I just left you a voice-mail so we can make this right for you.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi,

I left you a voice-mail to get greater detail from your experience, so i can make this right for you. Hyundai requires me to send you a rescore for you to complete after we have resolved the issues.

I look forward to speaking with you!

TD
Tommie D.
awesome
I find a very friendly relationship everytime I go to have my car service

Hi Tommie,

Yes, Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and giving our service department 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EK
Earnestine K.
Convenient
Courteous

Hi Earnestine,

Thank you for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate your business and we are glad you found our service team to be Courteous and Professional.

OA
Olakunle A.
execellent service
Service was done with exceptional customer service. Shuttle was arranged in timely manner.

Hi Olakunle,

Thank you for your 5 star review and for letting us know our service was exceptional. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

CG
Carol G.
Tucson Service

Hello Carol,

Thank you for trusting Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your Hyundai Tucson. We appreciate your business in service and sales.

Margaret S.
excellent
my service person was very professional and nice.

Hi Margaret,

Yes, We are so glad to hear that our service team provided excellent customer service. Thank you for taking your time to rate your service 5 stars.

Charlene W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Not being taken advantage of!
Although I don’t drive much, there are no unnecessary charges added on and I am grateful for honesty.

Hi Charlene,

We are glad you drove your Hyundai Tucson to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville for your vehicle repairs. Thank you for letting us know you found our service team to be honest and professional.

SF
Scott F.
Ellicott City, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Save your money
Last year I had to have my engine replaced after saying it was my fault because I had an oil change at a different shop. Turns out they the defect was their fault.

Today I took my vehicle in for brakes. Over $900 later I got my truck back (with no new rotors). Who charges that much for pads and draining brake fluid? Antwerpen Hyundai, that's who.

My mistake for telling them to do the work, although I assumed that included rotors. You know what happens when you assume. That won't happen again for sure.

Hello Scott,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you have had. I would like to speak with you on this matter in further detail. I will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. If you have any questions in the meantime pleade reach out to me.

Hi Scott,

When you get a moment please contact me so we can address and resolve any issues with your service at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  I am forwarding you a re-score to complete once we have resolved all issues.

Look forward to speaking with you.

LC
Leslie C.
Pikesville, MD
service
Great customer service!

Hello Leslie,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you were well taken care of during your visit. Please enjoy the rest of your weekend from Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville.

Robert C.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Title

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your 4 star review. It is great to hear that you received excellent service during your visit. I hope that you have a great week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service