Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.1764707/5Overall Rating 4.1764707/5Overall Rating 4.1764707/5Overall Rating 4.1764707/5rating 4.1764707
Overall Rating 2.0196078/5Overall Rating 2.0196078/5rating 2.0196078rating 2.0196078rating 2.0196078

KW
Karen W.
Owings Mills, MD
09/17/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and knowledgeable
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai for your service experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. This is a very demanding challenging job. We are pleased to hear you received 5 star service. Antwerpen is continuing to find ways to make sure our customers are happy with the quality of service we provide. We appreciate your business!

BJ
Brittany J.
Bad customer service
Customer service is always bad here. The process changes every time that I go. They never put an oil change sticker in my car so I always have to call for mileage. I just have never had a good experience here even when I purchased my car.

Hi Brittney,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience. Antwerpen Hyundai is making changes to ensure our customers the excellence they look for when coming to our service department. I have escalated you concerns to upper management. Our service Director is looking into this issue. I will be reaching out to you soon. We appreciate your business!

WM

MT
Mark T.
Ellicott City, MD
Courteous and Professional
From the moment you hear the warm and friendly receptionist welcoming you to Antwerpen, to the service department glad to help arrange a time for your service, to the waiting area where coffee and comfortable chairs are available while you wait to the prompt attention you get from your service advisor who explains in layman's terms what your car might require in addition to the service you requested and finally to the cashiers who help you with the paperwork.

All of these aspects of my experience over the past year from purchase of my hyundai to keeping service of the vehicle on time have been done with courtesy and professionalism ,

I highly recommend Antwerpen for sales and service.

Mark Trager

Hi Mark,

NM
Nancy M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
I love Shawn in the service department
Shawn go beyond helping customers he truly cares. He will do is best to make sure your service stay is excellent

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai for your service experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. This is a very demanding challenging job. We are pleased to hear you received 5 star service. Antwerpen is continuing to find ways to make sure our customers are happy with the quality of service we provide. We appreciate your business!

HY
Hye Y.
Essex, MD
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care growing stronger with every visit
Sean Lonas has been a great service rep for the past few maintenance visits that I have had done at Antwerpen Catonsville Hyundai. He is incredibly polite and respectful to customers, and he makes sure the necessary jobs get done. He doesn’t push additional unnecessary work or charges but gives all the options to you and let’s you (the customer) choose whether you want to have additional service done or not. Sean’s continued excellence to customer satisfaction gives a returning customer, like myself, peace of mind knowing what to expect from the moment that I run. I was also running late due to morning traffic and ended up waiting a bit longer for my service work to be completed. But I understand that was from my own situational circumstance and so I do not hold it against Hyundai at all for my wait. I am just grateful that they were still able to get my vehicle squeezed back into the line of already numerous customers who were scheduled for that day. Another thing that I noticed was another service worker, Lilly, who would come out to the waiting area and sit down with her customers who were waiting for service work, and she would converse with then explaining things thoroughly with incredible care and kindness. I believe Hyundai Catonsville currently has a strong service team, and this from a guy who has been coming to this location for nearly 10 years and has seen a lot of service employees come and go in that time. Keep up the good work! (This review is from Andrew Kim, who brought this vehicle in for service on behalf of his mother-in-law)
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Hye,

VW
Vanessa W.
Catonsville, MD
09/16/2019
Terrible experiences
I will not be back. The service department is an unorganized mess. I dropped my car off on Friday to have a part replaced Saturday. When I dropped it off Friday night I said that I didn't need the car back until the end of the day, but definitely needed it back. They never called me Saturday to update me on the status of the repair. When I called at 4:30 to inquire the receptionist told me that the service department was closed. The manager called me back to apologize and state that he wasn't sure if the car was repaired and that we would have to deal with it Monday. So I was stuck all weekend with no car-when I asked for a loaner I was told there aren't any (which is what they tell me everytime I ask). He assured me that someone would pick me up Monday morning, take me to the dealership to either get my car or a loaner. Well this morning came and went and no communication until the service department called to apologize that the car was never serviced but that they would get right on it. Finally after multiple calls and emails someone picked me up and I could retrieve my car. I had to take 2 hours off work to deal with this.
I dropped the car off previously to evaluate the check engine light (which led to this repair) and they told me they would shuttle me to my work location. I had to wait almost 2 hours for them to take me (again, unpaid). Around 3:00 I called them to ask for the shuttle to take me back to get my car and they told me I was next. After multiple calls, at 5:30 the service manager sent an employee to pick me up as "they forgot about me."
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Vanessa,

David C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Happy to be heard
Was contacted and told that this information from my visit is being used to make my next experience better.

09/14/2019 Category: Service
Ok oil change
Ok oil change. I feel that the price is good but the time to complete still needs work.
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Hi David,

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Great Services
Check engine light came on, drove right to Antwerpen. Was met in parking lot by a pleasant young man, who asked if i needed help.I told him my engine light was on. He got me to see Joe, he was great. This was a Saturday afternoon, left car, Joe called Monday, told me the problem. Got the car Tuesday, GREAT Service!!
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai for your service experience. We are pleased to hear you received 5 star service. Antwerpen is continuing to find ways to make sure our customers are happy with the quality of service we provide. We appreciate your business!

UT
Uday T.
Columbia, MD
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was not upto the mark

Hi Uday,

Satisfied
Good service this time

Hello,

Danielle D.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service every time I come.

Hi Danielle,

Michael W.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Antwerpen Service
Sean (Service Writer)is a great asset to your Company
You should have more of him working for you

Hi Michael,

Jamie G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
Continue bad services leaves costumers feeling taken advantage of

Hi Jamie,

GB
Garren B.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and very helpful.
I never have problems getting good customer service! Thanks Sean!

Hi Garren,

Luis S.
Woodstock, MD
The service provided by Sean Lonas
Sean Lonas is absolutely amazing!!!

Hi Luis,

SR
Shannon R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I always come here for my service. I know my car is in good hands.

Hi Shannon,

Calvin M.
Hampstead, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Stuff Happens:
Good customer staff interaction!

Hi Calvin,

SV
Shelia V.
Windsor Mill, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Good salesman and services
Good salesmen and car care services

Hi Sheila,