4.4

Dorine W.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership for me.
They fix the the problem with my car while I waited. I Have brought three Hydundai vehicles from this dealership. I have told a co-worker and my sister about this dealership and she brought a 2020 Hyundai Elantra. My co-worker brought Hyundai Santa Fe. In the next couple of months I will be buying a Kona SUV from this dealership because I know I will be getting the best deal and Jack will said yes again. Check them out.
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Dorine.

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for the positive feedback!!  I am happy to know that you were satisfied with your service.  Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville, we appreciate your business.  Continue to stay safe.

TT
Tiffany T.
Randallstown, MD
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Quick in and out
They get you in and out fast
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Hi Tiffany.

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate your business.  It is great to know that you were pleased with your service!!  Thank you for the 5 stars!!  Continue to stay safe.

OW
Orlanda W.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Excellent care and service.
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Hi Orlanda.

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville, we appreciate your business.  Thank you for the positive feedback and for the five stars!!  I am so glad that you were pleased with your service.  Continue to stay safe.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer concerns
Alway happy with the excellent care to my automobile received here
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Hello.

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business.  Thanks for the positive feedback an for the 5 stars!!!  Please continue to stay safe.

Michael P.
Severna Park, MD
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service once more
Just went in for an oil change, but got in and out super fast. Joe kept me up to date on some other issues as well, which is greatly appreciated.
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hi Michael.

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville, we appreciate your business.  Its great to know that you were pleased with your service.  Thanks for the positive feedback and for the 5 stars!!  Continue to stay safe.

AK
Aleksandr K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Hi Aleksandr.

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville. We appreciate your business. I am happy to know that you were pleased with your service.  Thanks for the positive feedback!!  Please continue to stay safe.

VG
Virgil G.
Excellent service again
service is always the best.
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Hi Virgil.

Thank you for continuously choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business.  Thanks so much for the positive feedback and for the 5 stars!!  Please continue to stay safe.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fix camera
Good job

Hello.

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future.  Thanks you for the positive feedback!!  Continue to stay safe.

Ellicott City, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service, thorough maintenance, out the door in no time.

Greetings.

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business.  Thanks so much for the 5 stars and for the positive feedback!!  Continue to stay safe.

D H.
Catonsville, MD
06/23/2020
incompetant service department
I had taken my Hyundai to my mechanic to repair a failed intermittent wiper blade sensor (it's a distraction while driving in rainy conditions). After 3 failed honest attempts to fix for me, i broke down and acquiesced to paying Dealership prices. Figuring if anybody can fix it it's the experts in Hyundai. Brought my car in. No calls for an update. I called. Yep all done. Just had to glue it back on. Really? - Okay?. I arrive pay the obligatory $144 for showing up and the car is brought down to me and the sensor is hanging off the windshield. Same condition I brought it in. The glue failed, it was a hot day. Another employee declares - oh you have to replace that part to fix it it. You gotta be kidding me. We have to get more of the glue, it's not in our inventory. We'll call you in two days. No call. I call. Don't know why they told you that, we have the glue. Bring it in next week. I bring it back the next week. No calls for an update. I call. Uh, he's with a customer, I'll leave him a message. No call back. I call. I left a note on his computer. I don't know why he hasn't called you. I'll leave him another message. No call back. I call. Yeah - still having trouble getting it to stick. (Never mind my mechanic had less challenges). I think we'll have it done by the time you get here before closing time. I arrive. Not repaired. Car is delivered to me. The sensor is not in the car. Where's my sensor? What, whatta mean? I mean, where's my sensor? Oh here it is. Technician tries to reconnect. He's attempting to connect with the side which would NOT have the glue. (Okay these guys haven't got a freaking clue what they are doing). We're going to make this right for you. I promise. Bring it in tomorrow and we'll get our windshield guy to fix it once and for all. Windshield guy? Yeah - we have one for all the dealerships. One - just one? I will call you tomorrow by 11:45 and we'll get this right for you. Next day (not that i was going to bring it back anyway), no call. No call since i left that day. The day i determined i will NEVER set foot in that Service shop again. I said to the technician, Those crazy weird "when Jack says yes..." commercials and thought - it adds up. Crazy at the top and dumb and dumber at the bottom. And still have my $144. So disappointing.

BJ
Baron J.
Columbia, MD
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Review
Long wait time for a basic oil change. My service rep was Joe, and I did not see or hear from him for the entire two plus hours I was waiting for my car to be serviced. Service employees acted like I was bothering them for being proactive and asking about my own vehicle.

WG
Winston G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
It Is A Great Day @ Antwerpen Hyundai Chrysler Jeep
I have not been disappointed whenever I go the service department at Antwerpen Hyundai on Rte. 40. They are polite, efficient and always make me feel like I am a valued customer. I recommend the service department, as well as the car sales room to my family and friends! Even the follow up service is amazing. They always follow up on their services rendered with a phone call or email. I like that!

Keep up the good work, Antwerpen!!

Dr. Winston R. Gray
Dawn C., Customer Service Coordinator from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Hello Dr. Gray.

Thank you for the 5 stars and for the positive feedback!!  Thanks for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate your business and we look forward servicing your vehicle again.  Please continue to stay safe.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2020 Category: Service
No, not at all. Was not informed of a recall on my car that was known even before I bought my car. Instead of my mileage being read at approx. 8,000 miles, it was read as 24,000 miles!!!! Not a good sign.

MT
Mae T.
Windsor Mill, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Auto service
I loved the fact that I was taken in at appointment time. Employees very respectful and efficient.

Hi Mae.

Thanks for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and we look forward servicing your vehicle again.  Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for the 5 stars!!  Please continue to stay safe.

Brenda B.
Pikesville, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
They are efficient never have a problem with appointments
Antwerpens services department is the best. My services rep have always been efficient and honest thank you

Hi Brenda.