Business Solutions

PNW Automotive Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
RF
Rich F.
12/21/2020
Great Service and Communication, Reasonable Rates
Excellent customer service, and good communication. Fair honest assessment and I am happy with repair. (new clutch and flywheel).

HG
Heather G.
12/04/2020
Great service, great expertise
Before moving to the coast, I figured I might need to sell my Saabs, because they break all the time. Within a month, PNW has helped me with my '00 9-3...

Mick M.
12/04/2020
Impressive Highlander treatment.
P

BZ
Bruce Z.
11/30/2020
Best customer service ever! I've spent 2 months trying to get my Lincoln Navigator to start and run. Jeremy got it running in a couple of hours and their financing program removed all my stress and anxiety. All on a Sunday!
Truly professional and reliable. Pnw made a stressful repair problem as painless as possible.

EC
Eric C.
11/20/2020
Fabulous customer service!
They are great! They say what they're going to do and they actually do it!! Wonderful folks!