AC
Angela C.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Easier than I expected.
When I recently took my car into the Apple Valley Hyundai dealership in Winchester for a recall appointment, I was prepared to be there for a while. I was greeted immediately, directed to the waiting area, texted by the manager in case I had questions, was visited halfway through the appointment and was out on time! What more can you ask for?

Leroy S.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Service department goes above and beyond

DF
Deborah F.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2021 Category: Service
The friendliness of the worker's
I've been with these guys for about 8 years now. There are so nice and kind and are extremely helpful and work with u every way possible to see that your happy with them and that they did a great job on ur car.

04/24/2021 Category: Service

04/22/2021 Category: Service
Good experience.
Great service.
SP
Shamika P., Media & Adv Coordinator from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks for your kind words and positive feedback, William!

04/29/2021 Category: Service
Kind, courteou,and compassionate staff.
The personnel, Jason and Kambre were very understanding of my situation . As they repaired my car and found problems other than the reasons the car was there they contacted me before making the extra repairs. I felt I was being told the truth and that was very important to me. I have purchased a new Hyundai Kona and I will take it to Apple Valley for all of the services it needs

04/21/2021 Category: Service
Staff is great and compassionate
My only complaint was they didn't give me a loaner car. I had a lemon but I didn't purchase it from Apple Valley Hyundai. The service department staff was fine. II purchased a new Hyundai from Apple Valley and received exceptional service.

Thanks for your feedback. We wish we able to provide a loaner to you and many others, but, unfortuntely, our program does not allow us to do that. We appreciate your undestanding on the matter, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Jennifer C.
Stephenson, VA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Routine Service
Quick service and knowledgeable, pleasant personnel.
SP
Shamika P., Media & Adv Coordinator from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

We are so pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent service visit! Thanks for your feedback, Jennifer!

KE
Kim E.
Martinsburg, WV
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
like I stated before.
SP

Thanks for your kind words, Kim! We are happy to hear that your service visit went well!

PJ
Paul J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Replacing the crossbar
I already wrote one. Improve your survey questionnaire and
SP

Thanks for your feedback, Paul!

Tamika B.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
5 Star Auto Service
Apple Valley Hyundai is an excellent place to get your car serviced. Very professional and friendly staff.
SP

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tamika! We are so pleased to know that all went well!

Ralph M.
Keyser, WV
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!
Everyone at Apple Valley Hyundai are great to deal with!!
SP

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your recent service visit with us! Thanks for your feedback, Ralph!

03/24/2021 Category: Service
Do not care to comment
You should not make someone fill this out. It should be optional.

Thanks for your 5-Star Review!

Mark R.
Martinsburg, WV
03/24/2021 Category: Service

Joshua S.
2020 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2021 Category: Service
The Friendly People
It is a great place with zero pressure, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable of their services and vehicles.
SP
Shamika P., Media & Adv Coordinator from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, Joshua! We are so happy to hear that you feel so comfortable with us. See you next time!

Sherri S.
Bunker Hill, WV
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Wouldn’t shop anywhere else
I have appreciated the friendliness, quality, and appreciation of my time by the staff at my Hyundai dealership. I have purchased three different models of Hyundai vehicles; Sonata, Santa Fe, and currently ELANTRA. I have enjoyed every one of them. I really wouldn’t consider purchasing any other make of vehicle
SP

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Sherri! We are so grateful to have you as part of the #MillerFamily!!