Overall Rating 4.3529418/5Overall Rating 4.3529418/5Overall Rating 4.3529418/5Overall Rating 4.3529418/5rating 4.3529418
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Carmen S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Everybody there is so nice and professional
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the survey and for the great comments.

Front Royal, VA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice folks
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thanks for taking the survey.

SL
Sharon L.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Servce
The service department of this dealership is top notch. No complaints whatsoever.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments.

Samuel S.
Bunker Hill, WV
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Samuel shawyer
Didn't have to wait very long and the service manager was very polite!
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback.

GC
Gerry C.
Charles Town, WV
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2018 Category: Service
All around good service
Had a little anger which helped out a lot. Was not in a hurry and when my scheduled conflicts cited with pick up, they made arrangements for me telephonically so I could pick my car up after hours. Never had an issue. Awesome
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks for the input and allowing us to handle your service needs.

KT
Kathy T.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
I had a Hyundai Accent in 2003, I always told everybody how good the service dept was and I was very pleased when I took my 2018 Elantra for an oil change to see Mark was still there and still just as friendly.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks so much for trusting in our Service Department.

Dinah S.
Stephenson, VA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Taken at specified appointment time and work was completed appropriately and timely. Very friendly staff.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to survey our dealership.

Charles S.
Stephens City, VA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Chuuui
Good
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate the feedback but we do strive to be a 5 star dealer so if there is anything we can do better please let us know.

Kenneth B.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly person with friendly suggestions when repairs/replacement is necessary.
Repairs were needed and service personal suggested several options. No pressure on me to select any one item.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate your dedication to our Dealership.

LZ
Leigh Z.
Bunker Hill, WV
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy Service Department
Scott was very nice. Very happy with my service visit!
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the survey and great comments.

James W.
Purcellville, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service.
I'm glad the techs take the time to answer my questions and really keep the attention to the customer in their service.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to survey our dealership.

RD
Robert D.
Ranson, WV
07/04/2018
D. Brown.
This young man was amazing. He walked me through every part of the process!!! And listened to every concern and question and answered them clearly,and calm all my concerns. I would recommend him to all my friends. Thanks again for the wonderful experience. D. Sir you will see me and my family again...
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the nice comments. We do appreciate your feedback.

AA
Anna A.
Basye, VA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable, unprofessional service!
All I’ll say is if you take your vehicle here and they need to rotate tires or do anything with tires, BE SURE you check your rims before leaving the dealership! They damaged mine during a simple rotation, never said one word to me. After going back and forth with Scott, they finally “fixed them”, but they’re not fixed. Scott, who is suppose to be the manager, was no where to be found to let him know they weren’t fixed properly, and I haven’t heard from him. I will also advise you, if you do have a complaint with service, don’t bring it to Scotts attention, go higher up to get your complaint resolved.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

I am sorry that I was not available when you arrived. On rare occasions I had the opportunity to take a break and have lunch at or around 2:30 -3:30. I looked at the wheels with the repair company and thought they were fine. You told the writer that you would not be returning. If thr=ere is an issue with the repair I would be happy to look at that. You can take a picture and email it if that works better for you to slarrick@drivemiller.com.
The repair cost us $200.00 so if it is not right we will have the company make it right.

Richard C.
2009 Hyundai Azera
Workers
The service people are very friendly, courteous and professional.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much for the input.

IK
Ida K.
Hobe Sound, FL
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very accommodating and pleasant.The service is always done in a timely manner.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and we will se you on the next visit.

JE
Jeanette E.
Cross Junction, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
friendly service, great knowledge of needs of the car.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

We appreciate the feedback.

Capon Bridge, WV
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and great people
We have had our Santa Fe serviced at this dealer since buying it new in 2016. They always get the car in on time, are very cordial, and the service is completed quickly. No problems at all.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you and we appreciate you allowing us to service your needs.

PR
Pamela R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Good service and went good.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thanks so much for the comments.

LG
Lisa G.
Gerrardstown, WV
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Purchased my 2016 Hyundai Tucson from Apple Valley. Have had it back a few times for service and warranty work. Even though it took almost 2 weeks to get an appointment ( not so good) the people are always so friendly and get the work done right. Because I purchased my car here I was given a loaner car which makes it easier to bring my vehicle in for service since I live so far away. Every issue addressed and even took care of a recall I did not know I had on my car.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the feedback and great score. Yeah we certainly need a bigger facility.

SL
Susan L.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and reliable service
Always just what you need, not what you don't, always on time and friendly. Excellent place to service your Hyundai or any car!
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

We appreciate your dedication to our service department.