Latest Review about 1 month ago

ROBERT T.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/06/2020
Honest Business
I’ve taken my SUV here a few times over the past year and they always do great work. Good people.

CG
CARL G.
Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2020
Awesome
Did a great job and and great price thanks

Susan C.
01/21/2020
Excellent service and good prices
I'm so grateful my mechanic recommended AZ Wheel Service Plus to me. Both the service and prices are excellent. They also took care of replacing my tires on my schedule so it was very convenient. They also have a large, clean, quiet and comfortable waiting area.
Chris T. from Arizona Wheel Service Plus LLC responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for the positive review Susan! We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future if you ever need anything else done to your vehicle.

DE
Debra E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/21/2020
Repaired Cracked Wheel
I continued to lose air out of my right front tire. Discount Tire couldn't find anything wrong with the tire so they inspected the wheel and my wheel was cracked! They told me I would have to order a new wheel. My husband found Arizona Wheel Service online and they were amazing! They were able to fix my wheel in one day!
Chris T. from Arizona Wheel Service Plus LLC responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for you review, Debra. We hope to see you again if you ever need wheel repair or any automotive service.

RANDALL S.
12/12/2019
Joe rocks
Go here !
Chris T. from Arizona Wheel Service Plus LLC responded on 12/13/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you think of us anytime you need service for your vehicle.

Ben H.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
12/04/2019
They did what they said and were on time.
I got the rims on my daughters car Re-done and they did an amazing job.
Chris T. from Arizona Wheel Service Plus LLC responded on 12/04/2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business and hope you come to us for any of your other automotive needs.

MIKE R.
Ram 2500
11/18/2019
Fair and honest
They were straight forward fair priced and friendly. What more could you want. The waiting room was large and clean.
Chris T. from Arizona Wheel Service Plus LLC responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Mike! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

RF
Randy F.
Gilbert, AZ
11/02/2019
Great work!
We've had wheels repaired here and the workmanship is top notch. We recently had our new cars ceramic coating protected and we couldn't be more happy with the results. Especially on a black car! Highly recommend AZ Wheel!
Chris T. from Arizona Wheel Service Plus LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for the great review, Randy. We strive hard to meet and exceed expecations. Come back and see us soon!

MICHAEL H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/13/2019
Frank was very helpful and was able to get us in and out in under an hour. They were able to repair the rim I had and save me the cost of a new rim. I would recommend (and have) them to my friends and family and will for sure be back for one of their other services they offer.
Chris T. from Arizona Wheel Service Plus LLC responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for taking out the time to give us a review. We hope to see you back if you ever have a need for our services. Thank you for your business.

KR
Kevin R.
Ferndale, WA
Audi S4
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff did good work.

SJ
SARAH J.
Scottsdale, AZ
08/05/2019
Continued excellence
I continue to receive excellent service from Arizona Wheel Service Plus. I brought my car in for a minor incident and the service was efficient and thorough. They resolved my issue in about 20 minutes. Thank you!

Scottsdale, AZ
Acura MDX
07/24/2019
Excellent price and service
In for brake fluid and tranny fluid change, excellent prices. Able to use WIFI and work while it was being done. Friendly, easy to schedule appointment.

SY
Steve Y.
CHANDLER, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was very good.

KF
Khori F.
Toyota Avalon
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Khori said the service was good.

Adam S.
Tempe, AZ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the service was very good.