Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

IG
Isaias G.
01/04/2018
Thanks you guys are the best!!
Today's snow storm was no match for the tires a got at Arlington Tire.. last year I was getting stuck on one inch of snow on my Ford transit and thanks for the tires a got at Arlington Tire I now just cruise down the road!
Thanks Moose and James you guys are the best!!

JOSEPH S.
Hyde Park, NY
09/24/2013
oil change & tire rotation
it took a good 30 minutes for my car to get into the service bay and another hour to complete an oil change and tire rotation.
So much for fast service, which I've had before. Although this time was a lag, I will still return. Thanks

JEAN H.
09/23/2013
Service staff and waiting area
Thanks for your kindness and quality care

RUTH S.
Arlington, NY
09/23/2013
Convenient, comfortable waiting space, but
I go there because the service is pleasant, the location is convenient and the waiting space is comfortable. However, I was given an estimate of $200 for some general maintenance flushes that ended up costing $325. Next time I'll get them to itemize the estimate.

MIKE S.
09/22/2013
Quick, Professional, reliable
James is great. everyone is accountable.
great operation.

MF
MARY LEE F.
Jeep Liberty
last visit
this is the first place where I was actually allowed to look under my car and advised of what was going on and why it needed to be fixed, made my day !

JO ANNE G.
09/21/2013
The staff is courteous and informative, price is very reasonable.

RICK C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
friendly
Its always nice to walk into a place and get greeted with a smile, very professional and precise

MARY/PAUL C.
Volvo S80
09/20/2013
Personal Attention
Moose and the guys are great as always !
Their personal attention, as well as attention to detail, and actually listening to the clients situation is above average.
We really appreciate having Arlington Auto being there for us. We love Moose!!!

LF
LISA/GARY F.
09/20/2013
Professional staff great hours
Personable caring staff always helpful and friendly

PN
PETER N.
Arlington, NY
09/19/2013
Quick to take you in, but not so quick service
I've had great luck in the past with Arlington Auto and Tire, but my past two visits have been very frustrating. Both times they took my car in and promised me they'd have it done, and in both cases I had to reschedule appointments due to their late delivery of the vehicle. Both times I had to leave with the vehicle repairs not completed and come back the next day to complete the repairs. Does not make for a satisfied customer.

BOB H.
09/19/2013
friendly, clean, courteous service evey time
staff is excellent. expert car repair and reassonable pricing
thankyou

MN
MIKE N.
East Fishkill, NY
Saturn Vue
09/19/2013
accurate diagnosis, knowledgable staff, convenient hours
Most important is accurate diagnosis of problems, which indicates an attentive and knowledgable staff. The convenience of a seven-day-perf-week operation is also an enormous plus. My car is serviced at no other place since Arlington provides such a comprehensive array of services.