05/21/2018
Slow Leak
The slow leak was patched within a few hours.

We would have left an overall rating of 5, but we were shocked to see that recommendations were listed on the invoice for recommended work the mechanic felt that the vehicle needed. The problem is, this same work that was recommended had just been done by Arlington Auto Care just two months before the slow leak repair. We did not see these recommendations until we got home, otherwise we would have questioned Arlington Auto Care management concerning the recommendations.

05/21/2018
Repair
These guys are so professional and honest. Mechanics not trying to gouge you are most appreciated in this day and age.

TG
TIM G.
Alexandria, VA
Dodge Charger
05/19/2018
Local, knows my history, does inspections and repairs!
Great place - been going there for years; old membership and new. Very happy!

WD
WALTER D.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/16/2018
Goodyear Tire Adventure
My 2015 Accord was approaching 65K miles and the original Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tires were getting close to the end but were hanging in there nevertheless. A persistent flat meant that I wasn’t able to surpass the 65K stated life. I called Goodyear’s 1-800 number to discuss my replacement options. A direct replacement would have run $113 per tire. They suggested trying the Assurance ComfortTred Touring. They were at the top of the price list at $145 per tire. The ComforTred Touring tires are rated for 70K miles and have 20% more noise reduction over the standard tire. I do a lot of driving for work so those details are important. Since I did not make an immediate decision the Goodyear people on the phone sent me a 20% off coupon. Currently there are rebates. I got $80 back on four tires which doubles to $160 if I applied for the Goodyear credit card. I placed my order online this morning (5/15/18). Goodyear emailed a confirmation that the local dealer (Arlington Auto Care/Wilson Blvd.) had my tires and were expecting me. I made an 8:30 AM appointment two days away. Since they e-mailed the confirmation I decided to drive by Arlington Auto Care on my way home. Derrick was there and confirmed my order. He said that he could set me up right then and there, bonus! Scarcely over one hour later, Will (I think), pulled my Accord out with new shoes. They did offer to change the oil (very soft-sell). My bill ended up at $580.00, all-in. I will be receiving an $80 rebate in a few weeks. Arlington Auto Care runs a top-notch shop that respects your time and your money. Congrats to the local guys who know how to take care of business.

RN
Robert N.
Honda Fit
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's husband. He said the staff were very courteous, friendly, thorough, and expeditious.

CLAUDE H.
05/12/2018
I came to Arlington Care for a safety inspection. The technician was professional and courteous. While I was waiting in the lobby, I inquired about the cost of a timing belt change. The staff researched the cost based on my type of car and gave me a detailed printout of the work that would be done and the cost. I was very pleased. Also, the cost to change the timing belt is less than at the dealership. I will bring my car back to Arlington Auto Care to get that work done.

Rob C.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he has been getting his vehicle serviced at the business for years.

Mary G.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Mary said that the staff at the facility did a good job and did so promptly.

Mike W.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he had a good experience while getting his vehicle serviced at the business.

PK
Phil K.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Phil said he would recommend this business for service.

AG
Alex G.
05/03/2018
Quick Reliable and Trustworthy
Everytime I've been at Arlington AutoCare over the years I've been impressed with their professionalism. I never feel like I am put on the spot for service I didn't ask for and may not need -- so that's why I well keep returning. When I go in for a problem it is fixed, and new issues are not "found" to "upcharge me." The work is always done promptly -- even when it's something like a dead battery replacement that can't be planned for. I will keep going back!

04/24/2018
Reliable and Trustworthy
The title says it all.

04/21/2018
Toyota
This is the second time I have used Arlington Auto Care and I am very pleased with their service. The front desk people are always cheerful and polite and the service is great!

Jessica M.
Virginia
Honda Civic Sdn
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff were great, prompt, and they gave good customer service. She said they provided service in a very timely fashion, and she had a good experience at the business

WB
Walter B.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Walter said the staff are accommodating and easy to work with.

ALEXA M.
Volkswagen Golf
04/07/2018
Quick service, responsive, convenient location
They were really helpful in answering my questions and providing quick service!

JE
Joshua E.
Ft Myer, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said the service was good and fast.

Josh G.
Virginia
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Josh said, this business was quick and respectful and he was able to get in and out quickly.

JIM/KAREN S.
04/04/2018
Convenient and quick
In and out and I appreciate the fast and quick service.

KRISTIN B.
04/03/2018
Arlington Auto Care provides great service. They’re always fast and communicate well with customers. And while they make recommendations for suggested service, they’re not pushy. Definitely recommend.