KF
KATHRYN F.
Kia Sorento
03/18/2019
Professional, Courteous Service
Went in to have a nail removed from front tire of my wife's vehicle. Had just noticed the nail head in the tire tread and wanted to get it repaired before my wife used the car again. Was after 4PM when I arrived and met the service person (Derrick( who I'd had dealt with on previous occasion for service of my wife's vehicle. As usually he was courteous and professional asked what I needed; came out to the vehicle to look at the tire; gave me the price and said "be about an hour if you'd like to come back or you can wait". Told him I would wait and we laughed a little and had some small talk which killed some time. Less than an hour later, car was ready and I was on my way. Couldn't have been happier. He's a great customer service rep. Will be back

Acura RLX
03/15/2019
Courtesy of the staff, job done to completion promptly
This local business is one of the favorites of residents in the Arlington area. The efficient and courteous staff make each visit a positive experience.

Volvo S60
03/03/2019
Great to work with as always
I really appreciate Arlington Auto Care's great and professional customer service.

AH
Ann H.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the business is mostly good. The mechanic did all the work, but had to be reminded to do the windshield wipers.

Clinton C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Clinton said that he received pretty good service.

JESSICA M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/22/2019
Friendly service
Provide friendly service and clearly explain why Work needs to be completed.

Joseph K.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was good but the staff did not inform him of what was going on with his vehicle.

HP
Heather P.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Heather said they did a very good job.

Jonathan G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lori. She said that the place performed her service quickly and everyone was polite.

Maxwell G.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Maxwell said that the place was super friendly and took care of him fast.

DANA R.
02/04/2019
Always professional, courteous and on-time.
No other comments.

DK
DAPHNE K.
02/03/2019
Friendly helpful service
My experience at Arlington Auto Care on Saturday was very positive! Everyone was extremely helpful making sure that I was taken care of. I was happily surprised how quickly everything went considering it was a Saturday!

MELANIE H.
Ford Edge
01/31/2019
Happy Repeat Customer
I've gone to Arlington Auto Care for several years to have my car inspected and serviced. They are efficient and trustworthy, never trying to sell me parts / services that aren't necessary. Employees are friendly and work quickly. My husband and I have been very happy with Arlington Auto Care and will continue to go there.

Silver Spring, MD
Saab 9-3
01/25/2019
They do quality work but underquote initially and then charge more
I’ve been to this location a few times, and each time I have gotten a quote on the phone, the quote has been significantly less than the final cost. The work they do is good but I wish they would be more upfront about costs.

TW
TERRI W.
01/24/2019
Good service, good customer service
I really like coming to you all for my car's service. However, maybe you could get your mechanics to wash their hands several times a day (even though I understand it is a dirty job!) Whenever I get my car back, the steering wheel can't get clean with two wipes. It is still stick, gross.
And, when my car took extra long for service, the loaner was so disgusting that I couldn't drive it. It looked like it had not been vacuumed out or wiped down EVER! And, it was old.

DI
DANIEL I.
01/15/2019
Excellent repair; good prices and fair
I had them patch a flat tire about 3 weeks ago and the tire was flat yesterday at 4.5 PSI. I filled the tire and called Arlington Auto Care. They fixed the issue (corrosion on pressure sensor) and applied the cost of the first repair to this one. They made it right and are a great shop.

Jennifer C.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said they give really good service and they don't take advantage by suggesting things that are not needed. They give her feedback of what is best to do for the vehicle and she has been going there for many years.

CLIFFORD B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2019
Prompt, thorough service
Last visit was just to replace a tire, but as always the service was prompt and friendly. If you are a AAA member don’t forget to mention that before they print your bill, for a 15% discount.

AF
AMY F.
Kia Soul
01/03/2019
Quick!
Nice company and was quick and easy with my car Inspection! Thank you!

NS
Nick S.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the employees could not find the issue with his vehicle. His vehicle broke down after service.