CLIFFORD B.
Washington, DC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/17/2018
Excellent Service, As Always
Thank you for the quick and thorough work replacing two worn tires in record time. And, I appreciate the AAA discount, too.

Justin B.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Justin said he was happy with the service.

DJ
David J.
Lexus RX 400h
07/11/2018 Category: Service
David said they did a great job.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/07/2018
a 4 new radials and made an appointment for installation. The price was right and they delivered as promised.

NR
Nick R.
Washington, DC
Acura TSX
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the business was fast and they were also very pleasant.

Jenna R.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Jenna said the staff was polite, timely, and the facility was clean.

CLAUDE H.
06/29/2018
I was very pleased with the service from Arlington Auto Care. I needed a timing belt change and the manager said I could bring the car when I wanted. He provided me with a cost breakdown. Arlington Auto Care provided me with transportation back home on the day of the service as well as transportation to pick up the car when the job was done. My car was ready by early afternoon. I would recommend Arlington Auto Care to anyone. The staff is courteous and professional.

TP
TIM P.
06/25/2018
Good wirk, fair price.
I was uneasy about getting my old car repaired enough to be legal: brake work and exhaust work both tend to go on forever. So I was pleasantly surprised that the total job came in for about the minimum of my expectation range, and the car drives and moves well, enough to be happy with it for another year or two.

I will return here happily, and will recommend this mechanic to anyone who asks.

Susan M.
Annandale, VA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the machine was not working, which caused a delay, and the business did not have the tires she needed in stock. Other than that, she was satisfied.

HM
Harjinder M.
Lorton, VA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Harjinder said that the service he received at the facility was excellent.

GJ
Glenanne J.
06/10/2018
Fast and friendly service and competitive pricing!
I just moved to Virginia and these gentlemen took great care of me! I needed to get an emissions and safety inspection and get to the dmv and they had me in and out in around 20 minutes! I will be going there for my oil changes and regularly scheduled maintenance in the future!

Jesse S.
Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the facility provided awesome service, but the price could have been cheaper at another facility.

GK
Gina K.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Gina said the staff was courteous, friendly and the service was quick and efficient.

NG
NIRMAL G.
Silver Spring, MD
06/06/2018
Great place to do the business.
I will take my car for maintenance. People are very to their customer...

KP
Kaitlin P.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Kaitlin said she came in for an inspection and paid a service fee, but it was not put on the records, so she had to pay twice. The employees tried to sell her a service that her vehicle did not need at the time and she stated she felt they were trying to cheat her.

Shaun S.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Shaun said the staff do a good job.

Slow Leak
The slow leak was patched within a few hours.

We would have left an overall rating of 5, but we were shocked to see that recommendations were listed on the invoice for recommended work the mechanic felt that the vehicle needed. The problem is, this same work that was recommended had just been done by Arlington Auto Care just two months before the slow leak repair. We did not see these recommendations until we got home, otherwise we would have questioned Arlington Auto Care management concerning the recommendations.

Repair
These guys are so professional and honest. Mechanics not trying to gouge you are most appreciated in this day and age.

KL
KELLIE L.
Bad Service Wont be Back
Made an appointment for 10AM for emissions check and service. Asked rep how long the line was for emissions and he said no line. I asked for this to be done first but instead they did service and then made me wait for over an hour in the emissions line when there was no line when I first got there and specifically asked to be taken then. Manager attempted to make it right by providing me a credit that was less than the coupon I already brought in! I told him I had coupon already and he said sorry only one per customer. Ended up saving less than I would have with my own coupon and wasting hours bc of a bad logistical decision by company. WILL NOT BE BACK. AVOID.

TG
TIM G.
Alexandria, VA
Dodge Charger
05/19/2018
Local, knows my history, does inspections and repairs!
Great place - been going there for years; old membership and new. Very happy!