Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac

B & K U.
Jefferson Valley, NY
05/08/2018
Awful service
We have been taking our truck here for service for about 5 years. Year after year they continue to severely disappoint! The often times don’t even fix what we asked them to fix and then try to blame us. We can honestly say I have never experienced such poor customer service anywhere. They need some customer service training! It’s sad for them because we are ready to buy a new truck but will never buy with them because of our experience with the service department.

CF
CARLO F.
Smithtown, NY
CHEVROLET COLORADO
04/03/2016 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, helpful
Charlie has done all the work on my family's Chevrolet's and Cadillacs for over 10 years. We have always been taken care of properly and never have had a problem. The guys at reception are also great, ensuring that you are knowledgable about your warranty, what it entails and what else you are covered for.
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 04/03/2016

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

FI
FRANK I.
03/27/2016 Category: Service
The people who work here are kind, courteous and informative.
The people who work here are kind, courteous and informative. They take the time to listen and offer solutions to vehicle issues.
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you, we absolutely care for each customer that visits. Thank you for your business!

PL

DONNA G.
Maspeth, NY
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Can't say enough about Arroway
I bought a car at Arroway, even though it's a bit of a distance from where I live, because Meyer Chevrolet in Middle Village closed down. My son lives in the area and someone recommended Arroway. I bought my 4th or 5th Malibu from them and think they are absolutely great. I've rarely used the service departments of the dealerships where I bought my cars in the past because it's always been more trouble than it's been worth but I drive about 40 extra miles to bring my car to Arroway. The people are great and I've never felt pressured to have any additional work done that I didn't need. And the prices seem competitive with my local mechanics. I've never had an unpleasant experience there.

Donna,
On behalf of the Arroway team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and others and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

MIKULAS H.
Mount Kisco, NY
CHEVROLET IMPALA
staff
excellent

Thank you, Mikulas!
We appreciate the feedback!

WS
WILLIAM S.
Tarrytown, NY
CHEVROLET TAHOE
reliable/dependable
prompt

Thanks, William!
We appreciate your business!

DF
DAVID F.
Hartsdale, NY
CADILLAC ATS
03/23/2016 Category: Service
the people that work there
Shelby S. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/24/2016

Thank you, David! Let us know if you need anything else!

LA
LYDIA A.
Cortlandt, NY
03/23/2016 Category: Service
The people and the service.
Everyone is friendly, helpful and informative.
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/23/2016

We appreciate your review, thank you!

HA
HEATHER A.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
03/23/2016 Category: Service
I had the best experience at Arroway service in 10 years.
The service area was very clean and smelled fresh, our name was posted to the service board. I d previously made an appointment so they were expecting us , our car went in immediately and the staff was very courteous, nice and helpful. Thank you for an amazing experience.
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/23/2016

We appreciate your business, thank you!

BRIAN M.
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Highest rating, 5 stars
I have leased 9 venicles from Arroway. I always receive excellant service from both the Sales and Service Departments.
Shelby S. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/21/2016

Thank you, Brian!
We appreciate you being such a loyal customer to Arroway! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for you or your Chevy Malibu!

JOHN F.
Brewster, NY
CHEVROLET COLORADO
03/20/2016 Category: Sales
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/21/2016

Thank you for the five stars!

JOSEPH P.
Lake Peekskill, NY
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
03/20/2016 Category: Service
Patricia Prato, Christine Nicoletti, and Tina Tyndal
Patricia Prato, Christine Nicoletti and Tina Tyndal all deserve a fat raise!!!!
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/21/2016

That's gret to hear! Thank you!

EJ
ELEANOR J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
03/18/2016 Category: Service
service
everyone was helpful and curtious
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/21/2016

We appreciate your business!  Thank you!

JOY C.
Peekskill, NY
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Terrific service; prompt and professional
I have always brought my car back where I purchase and I've used Arroway service.
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/18/2016

We're grateful for your business! Thank you!

DOUGLAS B.
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
03/17/2016 Category: Service
The staff in service are the best!
Timely service, quick turnaround, great people and a job well done.
Calvin N. from Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac responded on 03/18/2016

Thank you for sharing, we're happy to have you as a customer. Thank you!

JV
JOSEPH V.
SAAB 9-7X
good service
they always figure out what is wrong and fix it the first time.

Thanks, Joseph!
We appreciate your business and being such a loyal customer!

RICHARD M.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
Quick and friendly
i give them a 10 out of 10...

Thank you, Richard!
10 out of 10 is a great review! Please let us know if you need anything else!

SJ
SHANIE J.
Bethel, CT
03/16/2016 Category: Service
The service was great. In and out fast and all inquiries were resolved. My service rep is awesome! Gavin is great....

Thank you, Shanie!
Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

SCOTT W.
Oyster Bay, NY
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
03/16/2016 Category: Sales
Tremendous service and product knowledge
Excellent in every way.

Scott,
Thank you for such great feedback! We hope you enjoy your Chevy Suburban! Come back and see us anytime!