Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

10/16/2018
Best of the Best
Always a positive experience at Artesian Auto Repair. Easy online appointment scheduling, excellent customer service, fair pricing, quality work, latest equipment, trustworthy and skilled mechanics make Artesian Auto Repair stand out from all the rest.

CI
Clayton I.
10/14/2018
Same as below.
Very friendly and fast service. Sorry but I don't know what review title is. I have recommended you to everyone.

HG
Heather G.
10/13/2018
Very Knowledgable, Accommodating, and More than Fair
Artesian Auto is a great, family-run business. You can trust you're getting both a knowledgeable and honest assessment any time you need a professional mechanic's input. They won't charge you unnecessarily and you can trust if something goes wrong or malfunctions, they've got you covered. I can speak from experience. I ended up with a faulty part that controlled something with the ac--I forgot the name of the part. It was behind my dash on a Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. It kept making a funky sound. They tried resetting it twice. It didn't work, so I ended up needing to come in to get it replaced under warranty and Bobby made sure to compensate for the inconvenience to me when he didn't need to. Bobby is the real deal when it comes to trustworthy mechanics. He and Christy are proud of their business and appreciate their customers! I highly recommend Artesian Auto!

Anna B.
INFINITI I35
10/12/2018
tie rod repair was quick and smooth.
same.

LA
Les A.
10/12/2018
Thank you for your courteous, prompt service!
Thank you for the free diagnosis, when I could not start my car. Thank you for taking my car so promptly, after I walked into your business, and for fixing the starter so quickly, for a reasonable price. Finally, thank you for your work, Bobby and Christine, to call other shops around town for my other problem with a window. Your referral to Kakaako Auto Glass is very helpful!

LD
Leon D.
10/11/2018
AC Repair
I have been looking for an auto repair place for my van's AC. Most places I went quoted me an outrageous price, even before checking the AC system. Someone told me about Artesian. Bobby told me the cost of checking the system out and recharging it. Christy called and made the appointment with me. I just have to say how nice and how professional these people are. It took less than 2 hours and it was done. AC works well. My wife is happy. I recommended Artesian Auto Repair to a couple of friends and when they are ready to go, I will introduce them to Bobby and Christy.

Thank you and mahalo for your service and will definitely come back for other mechanical issues in the future.

DT
Derrick T.
10/11/2018
Been taking my SUV to Artesian for all my maintenance and service. I have been very pleased wiith the staff’s professionalism, both office staff and mechanics. They are trustworthy and honest. Satisfied customer many times over. Will recommend my friends and family.

Mililani, HI
Honda Civic Cpe
10/10/2018
Service check
Kristine & Bobby are courtesy, thorough & understanding. Their mechanics are highly knowledgeable in repairs & servicing of automobiles. I would highly recommend Artesian Auto for repairs & service.

Judith B.
Acura 3.2TL
10/08/2018
Convenient, compassionate, competent staff!
Entire staff was so helpful and easy to communicate with! If you need help in a hurry they helped me out and when they found my taillights were out they fixed them with no charge! Really appreciate their
Overall attitude as I was a new customer and now I will always use their services! Location is perfect as well for newcomers! Do not hesitate to call them they will for sure be able to help you! Mahalo to all of their staff!

John M.
Honda Element
10/06/2018
Terrific work!
Great Mechanics!

TK
Terrie K.
Pleased returning customer!
From Christi greeting you and personally caring about us and our car to the diagnostics and great service technicians, we are VERY happy. Our car was running really rough. Through diagnostics, one cylinder ring was bad. They could have changed all 4 to make more money but said all we needed was one for now. The car runs great at a price we could afford. Thank you Artesian Auto Repair!!!

Darrell M.
Aiea, HI
10/05/2018
Great customer service, very friendly.
Work was done efficiently. Mechanic has good knowledge of work and worked very well in helping me with needed work and cost determination.

JN
Jesicca N.
Quick Service, Great Customer Service
I am critical when it comes to auto shops since my grandpa owns one and he services my car, but coming here was a good decision! The staff was extremely nice, really understanding and cooperative, and the service was great and quick. My car had nothing stolen or broken, and my car was fixed correctly. 10/10 will come back and more than recommend to friends.

BI

Angelo C.
Wahiawa, HI
Toyota Tercel
09/27/2018
They were very quick & efficient.
Not knowing how much work needed to be done on my car. They were able to get the job done in a couple of days. They worked very quickly & efficiently. And the car runs way better.

BK
Bryan K.
09/25/2018
Always caring and honest!!!
Every single time I call Artisian Auto they are so willing to see through all of my concerns. They also have always given me super fair and reasonable prices. I consider the owners Ohana and am so fortunate for their services!

Mahalo!!

Jessica K.
09/25/2018
Great work, honest people.
Artesian has always taken care of me, and this time was no exception. I had an electrical problem in my van that I couldn't diagnose. Artesian fixed the problem efficiently, and really cut me a deal on labor time. I'll always go to Artesian when I have car problems.

Clarence M.
Acura TL
09/22/2018
good records, reminder, service and location
quality service

Austin B.
09/21/2018
Awesome SHOP!!
perfect little auto shop if i had ever seen one. the manager i spoke to was polite and the mechanics were also friendly. i highly recommend Artesian Auto Repair to everyone! Thank you all!

SK
Scott K.
Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
Friendly and professional staff
Excellent service and the job was finished way before they had quoted. Explanation very clear and professional