Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Robert S.
11/13/2019
Last Minute Appointment
My Nissan Altima is 15 years old. I can't afford a new or used car. I have to pump cash into this money pit. I had spent $1500 to fix my power steering pump and rack and pinion steering. When my clutch pedal went all the way to the floor and did not come up, my heart sank. "NOW WHAT!" The initial estimate was for $1300. Thank goodness. It was only the hydraulic cylinder pump. The final cost was $560. Pricey but not as bad as the estimate. Thank goodness Artesian Auto Repair is only 4 blocks away from my apartment. Car was fixed in less than a day. Mahalo!

RF
Ron F.
Honda S2000
11/12/2019
First time customer off to a very good start
Great service, knowledgeable and very thorough. Could not ask for more. Oh yes, and they are friendly too.

Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019

Chevrolet Sonic
11/10/2019
Great
The service was very quick, and they took my car on short notice. Well done and thank you

11/10/2019
Great service. Done in a timely manner. Very affordable

VT
Vinh T.
11/09/2019
Great place to fix car. Fast service
Was able to drop car off right away and fixed fast.

Tuan S.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/06/2019
Perfect place to have your car repaired. Kind, courteous & very friendly staff. If ever I need help to have my car done I’ll always go there.
Regards.

Marten S.
Cadillac SRX
10/31/2019
Very Kind owner, and Great office Manager!
I had my Brakes replaced, and the work was done in just a few hours, very timely.

JN
Jonathon N.
10/30/2019
Excellent Efficent Service!
I brought my Tacoma in because it had a slow leak due to a screw. I called them and brought my truck right over. The tire was patched in less than 15 minutes. The mechanics were efficient and polite. I highly recommend Artesian Auto repair to my friends, family, and to those who are reading this!

Jim L.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/30/2019
Efficient Repair
My check engine light came on
I came in without a appointment and was promptly seen and car repaired
Excellent service I am totally happy

Mazda CX-9
10/25/2019
Awesome service! Very quick, very accommodating, affordable and they explain everything that they do. Definitely would refer this place to anyone who is having issues with their car.

KA
Kathleen A.
10/25/2019
Contented customer
I have been so happy with he service at Artesian auto repair. They have been upfront and honest with me. I can see that they really care about their clients. I would be more than happy to send them business and know that Ia'm in their best interest.

RD
Reggie D.
Nissan Rogue
10/24/2019
As always customer service is the Best and the technitions are the best, they do what needs done and never try's to over sell you. Used to go to another place for my oil change out of convenience but the customer service is horrible, now I wont take my car to any other place then "ARTESIAN"

CI
Charmaine I.
Nissan cube
10/22/2019
Awesome customer service!
Always awesome customer service, very helpful.

BI
Brian I.
10/20/2019
Christy extended excellent customer service and so personable. Their prices are fair and repair is spot on.
I had previously taken my car in for a scary knocking noise which another repair shop could not figure out, and they identified it and took care of it....it was such a relief! They were also able to identify other things that had to be repaired that previous service places did not call to my attention. I feel great that I am driving my Rav in safe conditions and I'm sure I'll be able to drive it for years to come. Artesian Auto Repair is definitely an honest and professional repair shop to take your car or truck to!

Honda Civic Cpe
10/19/2019
Friendly, quick and thorough service
Another mechanic recommended Artesian Auto Repair for our wheel alignment. Chrissy answered my online inquiry very promptly and we were able to get an appointment that afternoon. It took less than half an hour and provided a printout showing the before and after readings for all 4 wheels. We'll be back for future services!

KC
Keith C.
Honda Fit
10/18/2019
Proper is as Proper Does
I Absolutely loved my visit to Artesian Auto Repair. I tell everyone I know with a car to go see you folks. Most are brain dead and so can't remember the next day. Too bad for them. All the new Asians should be telling their compatriots too, but sadly, they are mostly brain dead too. Truth is...you can't fail. Do things well and treat customers like family and you will always succeed. Everybody wins!

Mahalo,
Keith

PC
Pablo C.
Honolulu, HI
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
10/15/2019
Not the cheapest, but available and very effective !
Artesian inspected my recently bought second hand Subaru and told me all the issues that had to be fixed.
They changed all my breaking system (rotors, break pads, calipers) in one day!
It was expensive but they provided their own quality parts, and now the car drives perfectly.

ED
Ed D.
Ford Bronco
10/14/2019
88 Ford Bronco
Great and honest service. Communication with me about changes to and findings of my vehicle is excellent. Price and experience that is hard to beat! Mahalo Bobby and staff!

PS
Paul S.
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2019
This was my first time at this shop. They are very professional and knowledgeable. I look forward to doing more business with Artesian.