Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

David W.
Pearl City, HI
Scion xB
06/22/2018
I took my car in to get my lights checked out and the problem was found in a very timely and professional manner . The staff there is very knowledgeable In what they do, I highly recommend Artesian Auto Repair and do things to their professionalism and ability to give you the information that is required .

VP
Vicky P.
Isuzu Hombre
06/22/2018
Great customer service!
Very service oriented and efficient in getting my vehicle in and out. Great follow-up with phone calls or texts to keep me informed. Thank you Artesian Auto Repair! I would definitely recommend you to my family and friends!

CP
Charles P.
06/19/2018
efficient and knowledgeable service
Setting an appointment was easy and convenient. Service was knowledgeable, thorough and professional. The pricing was very reasonable. Overall I had a very positive experience and will recommend their service to anyone who asks me.

06/15/2018
Accommodating Service
Experienced a problem late evening with my vehicle. Determined the next morning it would be difficult for me to perform the task with tools limitation. Contacted Artesian who was able to accommodate me that morning. They confirmed my findings and also explained others factors that contributed to failure and advised of corrective measures to resolve. Although additional cost and work involved, it was a cost effective solution long term. Cost was reasonable. Work completed mid-afternoon.

WS
Wendy S.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/14/2018
Quick and best price.
Better priced than Sears for alignment. Took bout 40".

Johnny K.
06/12/2018
Professional, time conscious and customer friendly...checked my Jeep, informed me what was wrong and sent me to a location for repairs without costing me one dime. SHOOTZ
I came in for my scheduled appointment...met Bobby...explained to me the procedure. After test driving my Jeep it was clear to the shop that my work required another professional. Bobby informed me the problem, suggested the fix and the shop to accomplish the task ALL without a single cost to me. With service like that I really wish they could have repaired my Jeep. Thanks for your ONO service. J. Keith

Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/09/2018
5 star experience in everyway
Artesian Auto Repair is the BEST. I am a customer for life.
From affordable pricing to quality of repair - you don’t need to look anywhere else. This place is a one stop shop. They can handle all kinds of repairs from brakes to a/c work, tires and alignment. You won’t be disappointed!

Mililani, HI
06/03/2018
Car care
Good service, pricing and explanation about the problems, what was fixed and recommendations of other repairs needed.

DT
Derrick T.
Excellent Service!
Awsome customer service. Top notch mechanics - fast troubleshooting and repairs. I will recommend friends and family to artesian auto repair.

Bruce M.
Alignment
The best service as usual. Coming in tomorrow for oil change.
Mahalo
Bruce

BR
Bob R.
Best Auto Repair
I've gone to Artesian Auto Repair for well over a year. I find them not only the most knowledgeable in the field of auto repair, the mechanics there are also creativein their art & the management, I find them to be extremely honest, flexible & personable.

I highly recommend this business & it's personnel to everyone. Na ke Akua e Aloha

RF
Randall F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/22/2018
Awesome Service
Kristy and the crew are awesome, it’s a one stop shop they do everything in house. And to me that’s very important and saves time.

KG
Keith G.
Kaneohe, HI
05/20/2018
The BEST honest mechanic
I believe this to be the best and most honest mechanic I've ever been to. They go great work, are very transparent, and are fairly priced. Bobby has been such a pleasure to work with, and I truly appreciate the time he has put into my vehicles. I will be a customer for years to come!

LT
Lucille T.
05/17/2018
Great Servoce
I can rely on have immediate and expert service from Artesian Repair.

Michelle P.
Nissan Versa
05/16/2018
Customer service is great!!!
Every time I schedule an appointment, they’re always very accommodating and I definitely appreciate the awesome customer service!

Jeremy C.
M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI
05/16/2018
Customer service above and beyond.
I was very impressed with how quick and how friendly Bobby and Christi were. They really went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of in my time of emergency. Even went further and pointed us to sources outside that were beneficial to me and my fiance' s vehicle plans. Overall exceptional experience. Thank you!

05/07/2018
100% SATISFIED - trustworthy
Price, Service, and quality of work is above and beyond the dealerships or anywhere. Having Artesian Auto Repair is like having a mechanic in my very own family!

NF
Neill F.
05/03/2018
Thank you Bobby and Christie!!
Stopped by Artesian Auto Repair last week to see if they could fix my broken interior door handle. Talked to Christie and Bobby and they scheduled me the next day since they had the part in stock. She also said they could clean and polish my cloudy, faded headlamps at the same time. Dropped off my car at 10am and within an hour Bobby called to say that my car was ready. Awesome job!! Artesian Auto will be getting all my business and would highly recommend their services. Thanks again to Bobby, Christie and their staff.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/30/2018
Great Job
Very helpful. Good service. Definitely will go back.

BY
Barbara Y.
Nissan Sentra
04/29/2018
This business is honest. I really appreciate that.
The staff are nice and honest.