Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Karen M.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/17/2018
Awesome Auto Shop
I would definitely recommend this auto shop. They are not only honest but offer unbelievable customer service. Available to help when your car breaks down Rather than make you wait without a working automobile for an open appointment. Their prices are so much better than the dealership but the same quality of work.

Jason H.
08/14/2018
ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE
I am always impressed by the service and attention provided by Artesian Auto Repair!

Thank you!!!

AI
Amber I.
Dodge Caravan
08/12/2018
Absolutely awesome service!
The guys at Artesian Auto are absolutely the best! Not only are they experienced in their field, but they have true heart and a willingness to help! I will not go anywhere else for my automotive repair needs! They are a true blessing in a world of takers and fakers. Mahalo, Artesian Auto!

Bruce M.
08/11/2018
Front Brakes replaced
Always the best and very quick. Mahalo Artesian crew! Deserve Dakine Peanuts. :)

Lei S.
08/03/2018
Thank you!
Thank you for your great work.

BC
Brandon C.
Kailua, HI
08/02/2018
It drives like a new truck
Got a high milage Tacoma. Jumped in my truck one afternoon & it sounded like the undercarriage was dragging on the ground. I looked under the vehicle & saw that my steering dampeners were leaking, but otherwise nothing wasdragging or loose. Called Artesian & they got me in immediately. . After 150K mi and no significant maintenance issues in the past, I wasn’t suprised when they called me back 1.5 hrs later & said that the wheel bearing, steering dampeners, as well as the rack & pinion and steering grearbox assy were bad. From no-notice drop off to pick up, 3 bus days. Quick turn around, considering the amt of work. The car sounds and drives like a new vehicle. The cost wasn’t cheap, but they gave me a deep military discount and, taking into account the amount of wrk, the quality of the repair and the speed/efficiency, I considered it a very fair price. Customer service was outstanding. Will consider Artesian my go-to shop if my truck needs work in the future. Highly recommend.

June G.
Mazda Tribute
07/31/2018
I trust their workmanship
Christy, Bobby and the staff of Artesian Auto Repair are great! They have wonderful communication and their workmanship is exceptional.

07/28/2018
Best Reoair Shop
I have excellent service every time that I go to Artesian Auto. I really depend on them.

AT
Andy T.
07/28/2018
Fair pricing and good customer service
I took my car in for a bad alternator. Artesian's pricing for parts was as expected as well as the cost for labor. They advised that I replace my water pump because it was very loud and may be failing. I was skeptical that this was a cash grab, but they were absolutely right. The car is noticeably quieter and runs very smooth (it would be bumpy during idle stops). They must be pretty good when another car repair shop sends you their way. Staff was friendly and attentive.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/25/2018
Artesian Auto Repair
These guys are awesome. Been going to Goodyear prior to this, whom I always had mixed feelings with because they didn't always fix my problems. Went to Artesian Auto Repair because it is next to my office and they told me the part Goodyear had put on was wrong and why the problem came back so soon. So they fixed it within 30 minutes and didn't even charge me because it was such a minor fix, where Goodyear charged me $50 and took 6 hours to do it. Now, I am going to start coming here. Highly recommend this place.

Toyota Venza
07/24/2018
Customer
Efficient service! Excellent customer relationship!

07/23/2018
ABSOLUTELY the BEST
Artesian Auto Repair does it all - oil changes , brakes, suspension, tires and alignment. They are honest, reliable and fair. They won’t try to sell you things you don’t need. They simply have your best interest at heart and recommend repairs that prolong the longevity of your vehicle.

NF
Neill F.
07/22/2018
THEY DO IT AGAIN!!
Artesian Auto Repair does it again!! Took my Corolla in to replace locking door mechanism and do a total maintenance check up. Within a few hours Kristie calls me back and says my car is good to go. She also told me that because they completed the job before the estimated time the labor cost would be less, saving me $$$. Thanks again Bobby, Kristie and the entire staff at Artesian Auto Repair!!

Mazda CX-7
07/21/2018
Awesome
The service was fast than I expected. They even gave me good deal for my cost. I would definitely go back to them. Great job guys

AI
Amber I.
Dodge Caravan
07/20/2018
As usual, outstanding service!
This time, had problems starting the car. First visit, AAA got the car to start, but Artesian Auto couldn't replicate the problem, so I got the car back without repair. Then it happened again, and it had to get towed. Artesian Auto found the problem, fixed it in record time, and we are back on the road! Thanks, Christy and Bobby and the great guys at Artesian Auto, for another great experience! You guys are a blessing!

NW
Nadine W.
07/16/2018
Quality and Pride of Work
Service and customer satisfaction are job 1.
In this day and age are rare business in the best way.

CO
Courtney O.
07/13/2018
A guaranteed fix who know what their doing
Wonderful, the price was perfect and completely accurate. Driving away, I could immediately feel my vehicle in a perfect condition. Their online system was so easy to manage. Communication was better than any where else.

TJ
Tom J.
07/09/2018
Great Service!
Artesian Auto Repair always does a great job keeping my Lexus tuned up and rolling! They really communicate issues well and go that extra mile.

Mililani, HI
Lexus LS 400
07/05/2018
Replace 2 tires and wheel alignment
I had a flat tire and went to Artesian Auto Repair that replaced the 2 front tires. The compact air conditioned waiting room was nice and cool with this summer heat. You will find free coffee, ice water, snacks, and games to pass the time. It didn't take long for the new tires to be installed and it was convenient that this friendly, efficient shop has the capability of doing the wheel alignment right there! You will get a print out of the 4-Wheel Total Alignment. I'm a very satisfied regular customer :)

James W.
07/01/2018
Quick, honest and complete work!
I was recommeneded to Artesian by a close friend. I called when my car was overheating due to gunk in the radiator. They were available to take my cat that day. I thought the worst case scenario is they would say oil or trans fluid was leaking into my cooling system, so i was expecting a huge bill to tear the engine apart to fix a seal somewhere.

Artesian Auto removed the radiator, changed the hoses and thermostat, flushed the system, and then installed a new radiator with trans cooler. After testing they found no other issues. The bill was under $900, much less than it could’ve been! The service was excellent! I’ll continue to use their service.