FM
Frank M.
Nissan Murano
02/21/2020
Friendly and efficient.
7 years ago my battery died. The tow driver told me the best best place was Artesian Auto Repair and I was 1mile away. Since then, I’ve been a loyal customer to Artesian. The owners and staff are always helpful, trustworthy. They don’t cut corners and over charge. The waiting room is full of comfort food, coffee, water and TV. I would recommend anyone to seek the service of this great Auto shop.

WS
Wendy S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/18/2020
Great service done right !
Great Sevice done right every time. Family has been coming here a looong time.

PZ
Pake Z.
02/18/2020
They took us in as soon as possible and examined our van in a very timely manner to try and find the source of our problem.
The team at Artesian tried to find the source of our problem but couldn't determine exactly what the cause is because the problem didn't reveal itself as the techs were testing the van. Robert explained the various possibilities and suggested some things we could do to help them diagnose the problem. We were told to monitor what was taking place and hopefully an answer might come to the fore. They also did not charge us for the exam, and probably saved us dollars for the effort.

Tom M.
Lexus ES 300
02/13/2020
Reliable and honest diagnostic
Kristy and Bobby are very honest, friendly, and reliable.

Alex B.
FIAT 500L
02/11/2020
Very happy!!!
The work was fast, and they not only fixed the thing I had brought the car in for, but other issues as well... and for way less money than I was expecting! Super pleased with the experience!

Michael H.
02/11/2020
Neighborly service
They took my truck in quickly and took care of the problem.

AD
Ariel D.
02/10/2020
Great first experience
Recent transplant to island, needed to find my new local shop who I can trust and depend on. Did a little online research and liked the reviews at Artesian. They were as advertised, professional, communicative, transparent, very warm and welcoming, knowledgeable. So far so good, will keep coming back:

ES
Elena S.
Kaneohe, HI
Hyundai Accent
02/07/2020
Car repairs
Very good service, employers was friendly. Highly recommend this company! Thank you guys! Elena

Acura TSX
Friendly and Professional
Went there to get my emission system check and also for my headlights. They were honest about the problems and didn’t pressure me to do it right away. They’re also very nice when I told them about my situation.

MY
Malcom Y.
Honda Fit
02/04/2020
Reasonable Rates & Loving Prompt Service!
Great experience at Artesian Auto! Wonderful office and mechanic work.... Kind, Knowledgeable, and Friendly!!!
Fast Service and Reasonable Rates! Thanks!

Aiea, HI
Scion tC
Great personable staff
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. They also made sure to contact me before doing any additional maintenance, and the pricing was very transparent. I also didn't have to wait hours to receive help from them!

Kaneohe, HI
02/03/2020
AWESOME SERVICE!!!
I had a nail in my tire and tried calling several shops for a quick repair.
Mostly was told that I'd have to wait hrs or to make an appointment.
Artesian was the only shop that said they'd fit me in and explained what to expect worked. I was in / out in about 5 minutes.
Thank you for the great & friendly service.

WY
William Y.
02/03/2020
ON TIme
got the job done on time as i wanted

Chai B.
01/30/2020
Friendly staff, good service
Appreciate the good work done , they also spotted a nail in my tire. Mahalo

01/30/2020
Great service, great cost
Person who answers the call is always pleasant
Person at the service desk is very nice and detailed and explains all the cost
Quick service
I would recommend this place and I will go back for my future service too.