AW
Aadya W.
Nissan Versa
06/07/2021
Reliable, trustworthy, and responsive.
Like the inevitable, my car didn't start one regular Monday morning and instead of a work day it became my car's emergency day. I only wanted to go to someone who would be honest about repairs, could take my car in right away, and charged reasonably. Called a few places, and read some reviews and decided to arrive at Artesian. They are indeed what they say and claim on their website and the reviewers are quite correct now that I have had a personal experience. They were nice to me, understood my situation, and got my car taken care of within a few hours - all within reasonable charges and great professionalism. I thank them very much for being available for me and would be going back to them going forward. I highly recommend them.

06/06/2021
Fast, friendly service! Glad I found this place! Would definitely recommend to friends & family.

IM
Irene M.
Nissan Sentra
06/05/2021
Amazing customer service!
The greatest customer service ever, always trying their best to work with the untimely automotive needs and great fast fix.

I did have issues a week later though with my check engine light coming back again hoping it’s nothing serious.

Joan K.
Acura TSX
06/04/2021
Hope that the fee for assessing electrical operation of my door will be reapplied when the doors fail. That’s what the technician told me. Hope so!

Jack C.
06/02/2021
GOOD SERVICE, GOOD KNOWLEDGE ON REPAIRS, ALSO VERY GOOD RATES, THE CREW ARE UP BEAT, AND PLEASANT TO INTERACT WITH. .
always count on your good service--- thank you

Shamus H.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/21/2021
Great
Great place and people. Family oriented feel. Knowledgeable staff.

NT
Nelson T.
Mazda MPV
05/20/2021
#1
Conveniently located in my neighborhood. Positive disposition, excellent repairs done in good time. Very affordable and trustworthy.

Jeffrey S.
Kailua, HI
Toyota Prius c
05/18/2021
Great service.
Courteous, thorough, helpful. Best auto service I’ve had.

DN
Daniel N.
Schofield Barracks, HI
Acura TL
05/18/2021
Awesome service and great people
The people at artesian Auto are awesome to work with and they always do a great job. They were able to make me an appointment, diagnose and order parts as well as finish repairing my car all in one day at a reasonable price and they even give a military discount.

Thank you Artesian Auto.

LD
Leon D.
05/17/2021
AC Recharge
After my van's AC was serviced I noticed that it did not improve it at all. In fact it feels like it has gotten worse. I was told it needed expansion valves in order to get really cool air. But before it got serviced, it took longer for the AC to kick in, but not as cold as it used to. That's why I thought it needed service. Now after a week's driving, it feels that the AC barely kicks in. At least before it was serviced, I still got cool air. I was told it need the expansion valves changed to get really cold air, but at least before the service, it was still giving me some cold air. Now it barely does. Something may have happened when it was serviced to make it worse.

GS
Gene S.
05/16/2021
Staffs are very friendly n professional.
They have nice personality, friendly n they have good public service. They are professional n good marksmanship. They take care of my truck whenever I take it in for service. Location very convenience. I always looking forward to bringing my truck for derive.

Leonard S.
Nissan Murano
05/10/2021
---they do the job...in one day!
Not only close and convenient, they do the job...in one day!

TG
Teresa G.
05/07/2021
Fast service
Told what I need to do soon and got done what I went in for! GreatJob!

Stelio S.
04/29/2021
Very good service, thanks.
Did a change of oil and topped my fluids while I waited. About 20 minutes.
Great!

04/28/2021
TRUSTWORTHY
You know how you can have piece of mind that they will give you good advice and they are looking out for you in the present and in the long run. That’s how trustworthy Artesian Auto Repair is.