Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AL
Allison L.
02/17/2019
Awesome fast service
My car suddenly died on me while driving around town. Turn led off engine and start it up again then the check engine service light came on. Drove it to Artesian Auto and talked to Christy about my car problem, told me they’ll try try to look at it because they were busy that day. Left car there, Christy called me back within an hour and explained the problem and gave me the repair cost. Got back my car before 4 pm. Thank you Christy and the Artesian team!!

02/17/2019
Wonderful Auto Service and Customer Service
Artesian has been my go-to repair shop for 5 years. They give you honest feedback and service your car quickly. Their aloha for customers is incomparable!

Shannon C.
Ford Fiesta
02/16/2019
My local garage
Kristy and the crew provide aloha and treat you like a part of their ohana! They get the job done ✅ and cost are extremely fair. If you need car 🚗 help, call them today!

Darrell M.
Aiea, HI
02/14/2019
Very Kind and Knowledgeable.
This company is very accommodating and knowledgeable. I believe they really try to help you make good decisions on the repairs.

NP
Noe P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/13/2019
Great reliable and honest service.
Always feel secure taking our car here for service that job will get done right, on time and for a fair price. Thank you all.

02/12/2019
Flexible, timely, and professional
Bobby and Christy were extremely helpful from the time I called to make an appoitment to the time I left their shop. I wasn't able to make my appoitment but they were still very accommodating. They did a thorough diagnostic of my vehicle and were able to identify and remedy all the problems associated with my check engine light. I left the shop with my car driving much smoother than when I first brought it in. Great customer service. They did not even charge me for the diagnostic.

NW
Nadine W.
02/10/2019
A Flat Tire? Really?
As I left home my neighbor called and said "Your tire is past flat" He was right.
Thought of Artesian Auto Repair in a heartbeat. I called ahead and left a message as they were busy.
Arrived and was immediately greeted by a worker and Kristi. No, Lex Brodie did not come to mind, not Costco.
Artesian. They checked all the tires filled them to correct weight and advised the flat appeared to be a mean action from someone. So if service, attention and resolution of your auto issue is important to you......Artesian Auto is your solution.
They also repaired my a/c when that went bad.
Consistent customer service, attention to detail, resolution at an equitable price. Seriously, you owe it to your car!

Danna M.
Jeep Liberty
02/08/2019
Jeep repair
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! The BEST in Honolulu!!!
Very appreciative of clear communication, accommodating scheduling, budget conscious and friendly, reliable service with a SMILE ;)
Mahalo Kristy & Bobby!

Kia Soul EV
02/06/2019
Simply the Best.
Simply the best service for the best price.

PD
Paul D.
02/06/2019
Great job
Very satisfied with the oil change service and brake work. They also identified other issues that needed to be addressed. Professional and fair.

01/30/2019
They always have my best interest in mind
I’m the type of person who likes to know what’s going on with my car. I can handle the truth unlike some people. So if Artesian Auto gives me recommendations for my car, I trust them totally to keep me informed. They never try to hard sell me. At least I know what to expect for the future maintenance and I can plan for it. Thank you

Christian M.
01/30/2019
Great Service!!!
I would like to thank the team at Artesian Auto Repair. My son just move to the Island and purchased at truck. Shortly after buying his truck the alternator needed to be replaced. No problem right my son is more than capable of handling what is usually a routine repair that he has enough experience to be successful with. But the Island salty air had made one of the bolts impossible to remove with out shop of tools and years of experience to be successful. Long story short after calling several shops myself I spoke with Bobby and made an appointment for Saturday to drop the car off. I Can not stress enough how overwhelmingly welcoming that Bobby was. So happy to have been able to find a shop my son can trust and rely on. Plus what a comfort for a parent to know that he is being taken care of. The repair was completed the next business day and my son now has his wheels back to explore his new home. I would like to end by saying how thankful I am to have come across this shop wish they were back home. We are a pretty handy family so good to know that when we hit a wall there is a shop with great techs to handle the repair.

Christian Mendenhall

EU
Eileen U.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/28/2019
Thank you Bobby and Kristi for help with troubleshooting oil leak problem. Appreciate your concern and sound advice!

BW
Bill W.
01/28/2019
Great Service!
Artesian Auto provided excellent quality workmanship at an affordable price.

LH
Linda H.
Kaneohe, HI
Jaguar XJ
01/25/2019
Extremely professional and friendly service. Highly recommend

MO
Molly O.
Mazda Tribute
01/25/2019
Kristie is so friendly and honest. Called in for my 2006 Mazda to repair and was finished on same day. I love their work and customer service!

DN
Dave N.
01/23/2019
Very professional
Brought a vehicle here for a pre-purchase inspection. The mechanic took the time to speak with me and made sure I understood everything. I also though the price for the inspection was a great deal.

Kham S.
Mazda 626
01/20/2019
Customers Service and Good Service.
On Friday, January 18, 2019. After work at 3:30 pm that I was having car trouble with my brakes, when I called Artesian auto repair and the owner of the shop told me will be closing at 5 pm but bringing in your car to have it check out the problem.
The most of auto repair that I had called in the past told me come in on the next day or setting up appointment, I will be keeping on going back to Artesian auto repair is good customers service and no Bullshit like another auto repair shops.
Thank you so much for taking care of my car 2002 Mazda 626, keeping up the good work and I will telling my friends and coworkers about Artesian auto repair.
Mahalo Nui Loa, Kham.

Chevrolet HHR
01/20/2019
Everyone at Artesian Auto emphasizes quality, whether it be in research with servicing your vehicle or customer service (excellent). They took the time to go the extra mile just so that we could get our car back in the promised time. Really appreciate that.

Lei S.
01/19/2019
quick and friendly
Thanks for being so efficient and helping me with my brakes.