Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

June G.
Mazda Tribute
04/22/2019
Trustworthy Service
It is so hard to find reliable service in this day and age. I am fortunate to have Bobby, Krissy and the crew available to keep my car in good working order!

Ford Police Interceptor
04/20/2019
The Best
Top notch, pro electric service. Excellent work. Fast too.

Jason B.
04/18/2019
2015 Tacoma
Quick work great deal friendly staff 5 stars

Carol S.
04/18/2019
Our #1 Mechanic to Turn To!!
I loved their professionalism and "knowledge." They were upfront, detailing what needed to be fixed without the scare tactics or pushy salesman approach... but worked within our budget and goals, prioritizing what needed the most attention. Definitely a good consideration for anyone needing mechanical servicing or repair!

AN
Angela N.
Nissan Versa
04/13/2019
Great Customer Service
Christine is professional and courteous--and friendly. She is the office person there. Artesian Auto Repair was prompt, I got the car back the same day. And I got more than I'd believed I would. They fixed my a/c! I thought I would never have a/c again with that car! They also lubricated my driver's side window and replaced a gasket nearly free of charge! I am so happy that I take my car to Artesian Auto Repair. Thank you, folks!

WH
Walter H.
Volvo C30
04/11/2019
Oil change and wheel alignment
Courteous service and great follow up

Susan C.
BMW 325is
04/05/2019
Staff at Artesian Auto Repair is friendly and professional. Service was quick and Bobby gave a thorough explanation of what repairs were done. We have three cars and will be taking all of them back again for alignment services.

TH
Travas H.
Nissan Rogue
03/31/2019
5 stars all the way
5 star customer service fast and good work. Mahalo!

Marilyn L.
03/31/2019
Always reliable
I always know I can trust and count on Artesian for the servicing of my car! Thank you for always taking care of us!💕😍

GR
Guy R.
Cadillac CTS
03/29/2019
Masters At What They Do.
I took my broken-down 2004 Cadillac CTS to AAR for a complete fix. When Diagnostic Machines were stumped, Master Mechanics then relied on gut instincts. They finished the job in record-time and now my car "purrs" real nice! TURO.com here I come!

Dave H.
03/25/2019
Uncommon Attention
My wife and I moved to island within the past year. I'm a small town guy, Bobby and Kristy treated me with small town attention. As a Chaplain I need my vehicle to be on call. They made it happen. They went way above and beyond what I would ever expect from a shop who doesn't know you. 100% <33><

Charmain W.
Kia Soul
03/23/2019
Overall great Service !
Efficent ,reasonably priced and most of all honest

MA
Michelle A.
FIAT 500
03/20/2019
Incredible customer service @ a very affordable price
Bobby and Kristie are an awesome husband and wife team . They take pride in their family business and are simply , nice people with no hidden agendas . I can't sing their praises enough : they're honest , hard-working, reliable and dependable.

03/18/2019
Thoroughly Informed - Great price and service - Experts in their field
I have an older car and I realize that a lot of work has to ge done to get it in tip top shape. I like Artesian Auto Repair’s philosophy and approach to take it a step at a time. I can trust them because they just don’t try to sell me everything but they provide good advice about the repairs I need according to my budget.
I also appreciate it that they will be honest and tell me what repairs are essential. The last thing I need is to inadvertently do more damage to my car that could’ve been prevented.

03/13/2019
Artesian Auto
I’m never disappointed when I take my car to Artesian Auto! Friendly office staff, technicians get right to the point and always give the best solutions for your vehicle. They work quickly and efficient. Their prices are reasonable and they do not try to screw you over. Only take my car here for a few years now.

HK
Halie K.
Kailua, HI
FIAT 500
03/11/2019
Amazing service, amazing people
Artesian Auto Care was the best car experience I’ve ever had. They were so helpful during the whole process; from scheduling, to checking my car, to explaining the problems to me, and of course to fixing them. I am no longer nervous driving my rickety little car because of the great work they were able to do for me. 10/10!!!!

EH
Elson H.
03/07/2019
Honest, comprehensive service
Came in with what I thought was a cooling system issue. They ran tests and it turned out my car had no leaks or issues. They topped off my coolant and didn't charge me for their time or service, all the while Christie was in contact with me to let me know what was happening.

Nainoa O.
03/06/2019
Good people
Like usual happy customer always have and always will be with artesian auto shop

GT
Glenn T.
02/28/2019
Fair Pricing and Quality Work
Pleased with the work performed. Besides other work I had done, I had my oil changed. I have a large magnet on my oil filter. Forgot to mention to Artesian about the magnet. Other places will steal the magnet. When I checked my oil filter a couple of days later, the mechanics replaced the magnet on the new oil filter they installed.

It may be a little thing, but it tells me these guys are honest.

Plan to be back for future work on my car.

CT
Curtis T.
Chrysler 300
02/28/2019
Always professional
Very happy with the service they provide.