Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LN
Lynne N.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/12/2019
Good work, friendly and convenient.
Did a Service A on my car and they took care of everything fast. Took care of a part replacement that I knew I needed but, forgot to mention. Location in town is very convenient for me and Christy is friendly and efficient.

GH
Gary H.
Nissan Versa
07/09/2019
Nissan service.
Thanks you always do great job and fast. I like how professional the staff and owners are. It’s hard to find places with your integrity.
GH

PS
Pua S.
Kaaawa, HI
Toyota Sequoia
07/03/2019
Emergency oil change
The people at Artesian Auto Repair were friendly and helpful. I had my oil changed just 2 days prior (NOT at Artesian Auto Repair) and unknowingly my filter was not secure. My car had been leaking oil. I discovered the leak on a trip to town, with home being 31 miles away over the Ko’olau mountains! Not only did Artesian Auto Repair squeeze me in to their schedule within an hour of discovering the leak, they went above and beyond by checking other fluids and tire pressure. Office staff also helped ease my anxiety and the waiting room was nice and cool with toys and activities to keep my four children occupied while we waited.

BF
Bert F.
INFINITI I30
07/02/2019
Auto repair
Professional service and quality repair.
Also please advise whether my brakes need to be worked on.

CI
Charmaine I.
Nissan cube
07/01/2019
Great customer service!
I would definitely recommend everyone to take their care to Artesian Auto Repair!

PN
Pauahi N.
Kia Sedona
06/30/2019
My Experience
I drove from Kailua and it was worth the drive to wait for my car repairs. I appreciated the genuine and kind customer service and also the professionalism when detailing what needs to be done to have a safe vehicle on the road.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

PM
Pangly M.
Mazda CX-9
Their so friendly
Their so professional, They take care of your vehicle like nothing happen to it. I love artesian auto repair, and I will always go back.

Michelle P.
Nissan Versa
Fixer upper
Fixed my problems as always and the service is always the best!

GM
Gerilyn M.
Toyota Venza
customer
The necessary services got done and in a timely manner. Also, received an update on upcoming services.

HB
Heather B.
Toyota Yaris
06/27/2019
Best Mechanics Ever!
Artesian Auto Repair has treated me better than any other business that I have ever been too. I'm treated with so much dignity and respect by every member of the business. I actually look forward to having car problems so that I have have such a positive and warm experience fixing things.I'm really appreciative and thankful for everything that they have done for me over the years.

Carol S.
06/26/2019
Best Auto Repair Service in Town!
Artesian Auto is our “#1 GoTo” service shop. You’ll get expert advice, competitive pricing, and service that is “second to none!”

AG
Arjay G.
06/21/2019
Great place to service your vehicle
I’ve been looking for a good auto care provider and I’ve finally found it! Artesian is excellent! The owners, Bobby and Kristie are so helpful and work with you to get the best help possible. Great work and fast! I will be recommending Artesian Auto to everyone!

CJ
Carol J.
Kaneohe, HI
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/20/2019
Very trustworty and Friendly
My 'check engine' light went on just when my safety inspection was about to expire. I love my 15 year old car but how much would this cost? (should I start looking for a new car?) Artesian Auto Repair really takes care of their customers, they never take advantage. They look for simple fixes first. Turns out the rubber seal around my gas cap was wearing out and allowed for some evaporation. A new gas cap took care of the problem and I was on my way.

They've taken care of my car for a long time now, and I always know I can trust them, big repairs or small.

BK
Burgess K.
06/19/2019
Fast service, same day call in
Will come back, Very fast service and Karen was very nice and helpful.

Cortney H.
Honda Element
06/15/2019
Honest, Understanding, and Friendly
I am so glad I went to Artesian Auto Repair. My window collapsed into my door and i was needing quick and affordable service. Bobby gave me a quote over the phone based on what i described and he was spot on. With the quote on the front end i decided to go with them and they were so accommodating to get me in quickly due to the safety with the window. They called me with updates and were very understanding when i wasn’t able to pick it up on time. One of the BEST auto services I’ve ever had. Would highly recommend.

TU
Tamara U.
Kia Forte
06/14/2019
Honest and reliable auto repair!
Artesian Auto Repair is great! Honest and reliable auto repair.

Richard M.
06/13/2019
Great customer service..
Best mechanic in Ohau !
Very pleased with their performance and straight to the point..
Great job guys, keep it up!!

06/11/2019
Very friendly and helpful
Always friendly and helpful at Artesian Auto!

Barbara M.
Toyota Yaris
06/05/2019
Great people
I had and always have great sevice you care and I love that . More then just a place it family too.

KY
Kathy Y.
05/28/2019
Quality of work and professionalism. Friendly!
So pleased with the new tires and the work that was recently done. The car drives like it is brand new! Smooth ride! Thank you so much!