LV
Loke V.
06/24/2020
Customer Service
First of all, Kristy is great! I liked that Artesian was able to take my car in on short notice and fixed my car in less than 5 hours! To me that's a quick fix.

PS
Pua S.
Kaaawa, HI
Toyota Sequoia
06/18/2020
Awesome customer service
The receptionist, Kristy, is awesome at communicating any problems and answering questions. She is also amazing at updates on the progress of the vehicle.

SK
Stacy K.
Pearl City, HI
06/15/2020
fast, friendly and convenient
I really enjoy the convenience of the location. The staff is always friendly and they are able to get me in quickly and do a great job!

TL
Taryn L.
06/13/2020
Great service. Like family.
They are informative and fair. No price gauging. Nice staff and owners.

KC
Kala C.
Honda Prelude
06/13/2020
Christy. &. Bobby,... Great. Customer Service with ALoHa !!! MaHaLo...
Great. mechanic s, Honest. Estimates, for my OLd Junky Cars. MaHaLo. PLenty,....

KH
Kyle H.
FIAT 500
06/08/2020
Quick & Friendly
Quick and friendly service you can trust.

Lala M.
Mililani, HI
INFINITI FX35
06/08/2020
Amazing Customer Service!
I'm so elated to have found an honest and genuine shop. I have been taking my vehicle to the dealership for years now, and each time I left unhappy and confused. However, from the first day I contacted Artesian, the lady I spoke to and dealt with at the shop was so kind and friendly -- not just to me, but other customers there. The service itself was quick and they explained other findings that I may want to consider having done without pressure. I'm so relieved to have found a business I can trust and feel confident with my vehicle!

Chai B.
06/07/2020
Mat replacement
The black rubber mat on the drivers side floor disappeared. Not sure where or how. I thought it might have been left at the repair shop. I called and Christy looked for it and asked all employees. Even though it wasn’t located and the loss is still a mystery, she offered to replace the mat! It was an unexpected and very nice gesture and I appreciate the excellent customer service.

Delilah L.
Nissan Versa
06/06/2020
The service and the place are excellent
Before I went there yesterday, I made an appointment thru call. So they told me ahead that there will be standard rate for the diagnosis. But after they made a full check up on my car, they didn’t charge me anything. They gave me a hard copy on the result. I can’t complain on the waiting period because their area was clean. This place is highly recommended.

KD
Kimberly D.
Waipahu, HI
Honda Accord Coupe
06/03/2020
Awesome customer service!
Friendly staff & helpful workers. Definitely coming back again for future services !! (:

JJ
Jeff J.
05/30/2020
The problem wasn’t fixed
Ready turn signals still don’t work when the tail lights are on.

PC
Patrick C.
Saturn SL
05/26/2020
Best mechanics in town!
Once again, the lovely people at Artesian Auto Repair were prompt, professional, and fair. This is my first car, and I've had ample warning about mechanics that try to screw you over. In one of my first interactions with them, Bob said "my business model is to fix people's cars without ripping them off". Mission accomplished, my friend! This is why their lot is always full - they are honest, and even if it means they'll make less money, they give it to you straight. If anybody I know has car troubles, I recommend Artesian Auto Repair unequivocally. Kudos to the whole operation. And, Christy a total fox!

Lei S.
05/22/2020
They are always happy to help!

Shawntay S.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
♡♡♡ ARTESIAN ALOHA ♡♡♡
Kristie & Bobby Rules!!! Thanks so much for top notch customer service, super fast response time, and repair on my broken VW Jetta tail light is flawless---couldn't be happier & a topped cherry with sprinkles when they fixed my broken fob key!!! :-)) HOLY COW WOW LAULAU :-)) GREAT job team Mahalos!!!

II
Isiah I.
Awesome job
I called and let them know about check engine light on. They find time to squeeze me in the same day, I brought my car they find the problem and fix it was about 2 hrs wait but I'm not about to complain. The fact that they went above and beyond was just another way to appreciate their friendliness and best customer service.They did their job and I was out of there happy. I would recommend this place to anyone out there. So give them a call see if they can help they help me I'm sure they would do the same to you. Best regard.