James A.
Great work, nice people.
Took my car in for a bunch of work all at once. Timing belt job as well as power steering pump. They replaced seals, pulleys, belts, and a tune up. Everything runs quiet and smooth.

Mark B.
Very Satisfied
Great customer service, price, and work done. I feel they're actually looking out for me and my vehicle -- not just saying the words or doing the opposite. Thanks Kristie. The place is small, but they seem to make it work. I'm a new customer but will bring all three of my vehicles here in the future for future repairs and tires. Mahalo

INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/24/2021
Always happy to take my car the Artesian when I can.

Nissan Sentra
03/23/2021
Satisfied with the work done.
Staff very helpful and explains things clearly. Location good.

03/21/2021
Easy, fast service for yearly maintenance of vehicle. They were able to diagnose for an electrical issue I had and they have a waiting area for those wanting to wait for their car, I did not use the wait room, however.

HH
Holly H.
Great Team, Always Excellent
Artesian Auto has been our auto shop since we moved to Oahu in 2018. Whether it be a simple service like an oil change, helping replace broken parts, worn over time or having a major piece like your catalytic converter stolen, this team has helped me and my husband through it all.

Professional team through and through. Communicative, kind and willing to answer all your questions. We will continue to use Artesian for as long as we remain on Oahu.

If you’re in need of auto services, I would 100% recommend them! We love Artesian!

PK
Peter K.
Ford Expedition
Awesome Service
This is not the first time I repaired a vehicle, but the staff is awesome!

Mitsubishi Outlander
03/19/2021
Fantastic Service!
We have had a horrible experience with trying to get the dealership to work on our car and my husband finally gave up on that idea and I did a Google search for places that could work on our car.

We got a response quickly, we’re able to make an appointment within a week and they were close by. I was happy about all these things, but I was blown away by the greeting and warm welcome by the entire staff. They looked me in the eye, they smiled, they didn’t try to just rush me in and out, they used my name and were so pleasant. I would highly recommend them based on their customer service alone, but they also had good solid pricing for their services as well. So thankful!

Dan D.
Scion xB
03/19/2021
Bobby, Kristie and the mechanics are the best
This was my first time to visit Artesian 3/19/21. I had been going to Kyle Metcalf for a long time but he retired a few years ago. I hadn't had any repair needs for a while but all of a sudden my 2005 Xb had a starter problem. I prefer to go to small local businesses and theirs is tops-and not far from where I live. I was so impressed with their aloha, and help. I had my vehicle towed to them in the early morning and by noon they had fixed it and disinfected the interior! Incredible! Price was exactly what I was expecting to pay but the service was exceptional. I will be a loyal customer now.

CP
Calvin P.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/18/2021
The service was excellent! I took my car in to have the battery changed, the starter changed, and the main serpentine belt for the engine and they did it all on the same day! FOR A REASONABLE PRICE!
I would recommend them to anyone who needs repair without having to pay out your ears or having your vehicle sitting down for days or weeks!

BF
Bert F.
Lexus ES 300
03/17/2021
service repair
great service, quality repair reasonable cost

AL
Andres L.
03/17/2021
Keep an old car going
I have an old Rav 4 and Artesian helps to maintain it at a very reasonable price. Quality and service is great.

ME

Ernie M.
Pearl City, HI
Toyota Tundra
03/10/2021
Excellent and courteous service.
Always trying to help with the best options for the customer. Always trys to accomplish the service order in a timely and efficient manner.

Clarence M.
Acura TL
03/09/2021
good service
friendliness of management and staff