Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Joanna H.
12/15/2018
Personable and knowledgeable staff, timely response and service
Brought my car in this morning because the engine had been really loud over the past couple months (seemed to be running extra hard) and wanted my car to get a full engine inspection because I hadn't requested this service in years... got a call within a couple of hours with a diagnosis and a quote. Got my car back before the end of the day. Christy gave me excellent customer service and was super responsive! ... appreciate this so much in this day and age! Bobby was also great! He explained the repairs in detail and made sure when I got in my car and turned it on that it was running satisfactory. I will definitely come back!

BC
Brad C.
12/09/2018
Service with a smile
Kristi (sorry if misspelled) was so helpful from my initial appointment request to checking me in at the garage. My pm service was performed in a timely manner, & all is well. I will certainly return there for my next pm service.

Mililani, HI
12/08/2018
Reliable, quick and friendly service!
I took my Toyota truck in for last minute servicing as I had some business in town. Artesian Auto Repair was able to fit me in their busy schedule. Team is dependable, quick, and friendly and in no time, my truck was finished. Nice that Bobby and Kristie send out e-mail reminders!

LL
Lambert L.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/07/2018
Been coming here for over 15 years. Quality and honest service has always been their trademark.

Jaron T.
Acura 3.2TL
12/05/2018
Great service and quick turnaround. Kristi was great and she kept me informed every step of the way.

CL
Cliff L.
Pearl City, HI
12/05/2018
Car repair
People are friendly, accommodating, professional. Clean shop and work area. Explanation of work done was through.

JO
Jim O.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/04/2018
Best place for vehicle maintenance and repairs!
Artesian Auto Repair is hands down the best on the island. I was calling around town to get a quote for a clutch repair on my Mini Cooper. Christy and Bobby were so helpful in the phone and able to take my car in right away. I loved that they emailed me an estimate and continued contact while they were working on the car. They had my car finished in 1.5 days. Car is running like she is brand new right off the lot. Highly recommend Artesian! It’s comforting knowing you have a car mechanic that you can rely on and trust to get the job done right!

CR
Cathy R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/03/2018
Honest work and ALWAYS service with a smile!
They always are professional and timely! Great to be treated like family!😄

PN
Phillip N.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/02/2018
Outstanding
Regardless of how minor or major the job is, they will always do their best. Everyone there is always friendly, polite and respectful! If they discover an issue other than the job requested, they will not proceed without contacting you and explaining the issue, the cost, how much longer it will take and they always give the customer the final decision. They keep the cost to a minimum with quality workmanship too.
They always provide outstanding work and service. We highly recommend Artesian Auto Repair to our family and friends.

PL
Patrick L.
Lexus ES 330
11/29/2018
Dependable as Always
I can always depend on Artesian to give me a good job at a fair price.

SE
Sam E.
Kaneohe, HI
11/24/2018
Great service! Appreciated the insights without $$'s attached.

11/19/2018
Top service
Great service and customer care.

MN
Mona N.
FIAT 500
11/17/2018
Pleasant service.
Just got an estimate. The service provided was given to actually help me, not just to get my business. I have not yet gotten any work done there, but already trust that they'll do their best for me. Thank you. The very opposite of Cutter.

KY
Keith Y.
11/12/2018
Great service !!!
I know I can count on excellent service every time !!! They truly care about you and your vehicle !!! I would recommend Artesian Auto for sure !!Mahalo Artesian Auto!

Michelle M.
10/31/2018
Always good service
Always good service and pricing 🌺

MY
Mike Y.
10/30/2018
Personalized service
I was having trouble finding the right new tires for my BMW. Christy at Artesian worked very hard to find the perfect tires for me at a great price. I appreciate all the effort going in to just help me which was great.

Joe D.
10/28/2018
Friendly and Great Service
Bobby and Christy are so friendly and helpful. They always make time for us to bring in our cars on demand when something should come up. The service on our cars is always done quick and efficiently.

Jack C.
Lexus ES 330
10/26/2018
Good professional service, friendly atmosphere, good prices, HONEST INTEGRITY. Jack collins
GOOD Professional Service, Friendly Atmosphere, GOOD PRICES, HONEST INTEGRITY

Bruce M.
10/25/2018
Service with a smile
It's always excellent. Mahalo gang for taking care of the vehicle.

SD
Shanda D.
Dodge Dart
10/24/2018
Friendly and Fast
I live pretty close to Artesian so I thought I'd give them a shot since Cutter's next opening was in two weeks... Right, like I can wait two weeks to use my car. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I picked up my car the next day and was on my way.