Michelle M.
Efficient honest service
Great job keep it up⭐️

Honda HR-V
10/23/2020
Honest pricing, clean shop, great service
I needed my first oil change on a car I recently bought and I was undecided where to go. Artesian had so many great reviews that I was happy to get in so quickly. They explained my pricing and parts and made me feel my car was in good hands. When I went to pick it up they reviewed my bill with me and answered all my questions. My car was in great shape and they told me so. I appreciate the honesty. They even double checked my info so they have me ready for my next service without me having to worry about. I felt really well taken care of. Thank you Artesian Auto Repair!

GA
George A.
Ewa Beach, HI
10/20/2020
They Are Super Honest, Kind and Professional
I cannot recommend them enough! They were clearly very busy but they still made time for me for an emergency diagnostic test. Their professionalism and honesty put me at ease and was easy to make a decision based on their recommendations. If all businesses worked like this our world would be a better and happier place.

Thank you!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/20/2020
Awesome service
Kristie was so kind in waiving the diagnostic fee, anticipating that I’d need an expensive transmission repair. Thank you for taking care of me with warm compassion!

10/19/2020
Convenient honest trustworthy
They treat you with respect. Always try to accommodate your schedule. Work done quick and efficient.

10/13/2020
Excellent service for maintenance and safety check.
I like the "early bird drop-off" service and regular communication regarding the status of my car.

INFINITI I30
10/10/2020
Infiniti
Service quality with a smile

GS
Gene S.
10/09/2020
Management and employees are very friendly n professional. They have outstanding personalities n good public relation.
Fast services n good workmanship. They always explained what they did n what needs to be done on the next service.

Mitch S.
10/09/2020
Artesian is very close to house. I can just bring in my car without an appointment.
Christie is friendly and efficient. She tries to make the ordeal of getting my car repaired a good experience. And the cost of the service is within reason. You don’t get that at Toyota and their charges will curl your hair. Wishing Artesian many years of successful business —so I can just bring in my car at any time.

MY
Mike Y.
Consistent Great Service
I have been taking my BMW to Artesian for several years now since the BMW warranty expired. Artesia always does great work on my car. That is not even an issue. The biggest issue is that when I drop my car off there, I have peace of mind knowing that they will perform the maintenance the car needs being honest and fair. I am able to trust everything they tell me. Peace of mind is very valuable these days
Mike Young
Kaimuki

Mary C.
10/06/2020
Ford Escape repair
Great customer service! Repair done in a timely manner.

Juan G.
10/05/2020
Best service ever.
I have received excellent service every time I take my vehicles to Bobby. I Trust no one else with my babies 🚗🚙 😃

RF
Ron F.
Honda Element
10/05/2020
Fantastic service in every way!
Not only does Artesian take care of your car, they also take care of you, the customer! They treated me kindly and worked with my schedule to make an appointment convenient for me. I also very much appreciate the fact that even though I went for an oil change, they checked other things in my car and found that my brakes were wearing. Thank you so much Artesian for taking care of me with TLC!

Brian M.
Toyota Tundra
10/04/2020
My go to Mechanic Place and I should be yours TOO!
Ive been going there since they opened and will continue to be a loyal customer.. It's convenient, reliable and friendly.
Prices are good too.

SK
Stacy K.
Pearl City, HI
09/30/2020
great customer service
I was late for my appointment, but they happily took my truck in for servicing! always a great experience when I come here.