LA
Les A.
Mazda Protege
1-year Warranty on All Work Done
The engine temperature might have been a little high, when driving on a hot afternoon. Artesian Auto Repair performed a cooling-system diagnostic examination in 2 hours, on a busy-workload day for them. This included a road test. No problem was found. It was like a medical check-up, to see if everything was in good working condition.

AN
Angela N.
Nissan Versa
01/13/2021
Professional, honest, and helpful.
They are polite, professional, and helpful. And I think they are honest.
They helped me by replacing a bulb, gratis. I will be scheduling with them for work on my 11 year old vehicle.
I have confidence in them. They are great!
Thank you.

Nissan Sentra
01/13/2021
For me convenient location. Staff very helpful
Convenient location. Staff very helpful and good work. Fair price.

Mario R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/10/2021
Great service at a affordable price!
Quick, professional, and communicative. I thought I could find better overall service at another mechanic Definitely, will be going back for any automative services.

IA
Ian A.
01/09/2021
Honest people, great service, knowledgeable
Amazing place that I'd recommend to anyone. You can honestly tell they care about the costumers and for the job they do

TT
Todd T.
Kaneohe, HI
Hyundai Tiburon
Great auto shop
I had a very odd but yet difficult problem with my high beams. Even with the difficultly they were able to locate and fix the problem in a reasonable time. The customer service from the office staff to the mechanics provided excellent service. I strongly recommend this repair shop.

Fast and reliable
I've been very pleased with the reliability and quality of service at Artesian. I have had no issues with their work or their charges. They have been able to diagnose the problems and gave me clear cost estimates before proceeding. If extra work/parts were needed, they called to let me know and obtain my approval before proceeding. I highly recommend Artesian.

CI
Clayton I.
12/29/2020
review
As always I got great service. They are fast and helpful. I always recommend them to others.

12/28/2020
Efficient and trustworthy
It’s assuring to know I can trust their recommendations. I have peace of mind. Quality and a fair price from small repairs to extensive repairs and general maintenance. Thank you and a Happy New Year to my favorite auto repair shop!

Steve W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/28/2020
2007 Mazda MX 5 Miata
Artesian Auto Repair has always taken good care of repairing our car. The repairs are done in a timely manner. We have taken our car there before and we can trust there work they are a good example of reputable repair shop.

Sylvia W.
12/16/2020
You love me and I love all you guys, and this includes you, Christie! (I hope to verify the spelling when next we meet.)
You are always readily available. You don't try pulling sneaky stuff on me. In fact, you are apt to postpone checkups because I'm "not driving enough"!!!. (Times is within spitting distance of me; but I occasionally do let the Corolla's engine bust out to Costco in Waipio. She gets so excited when she's let loose.) BTW, active or retired English don't know "few words". Put 'em in front of a computer, and this is what you get!

I am so happy and appreciative that you all happened into my life. And Mahalo for yesterday's service!

LO
Linda O.
Mililani, HI
Honda Civic Cpe
12/12/2020
Service on 2012 Civic
The staff is very courteous & kind. They are very knowledgeable in what they do. I would highly recommend to a friend.

Lexus ES 300
12/10/2020
it just so awesome to have an repair shop with great professional service and resolving issues that are not common in auto business. All of the workers and management are so friendly and cordial.

AG
Arjay G.
12/10/2020
Always great work
Another great appointment. My truck was taken in and the work was done quick! Always excellent work. Great Service, very trustworthy, and SUPER friendly!!!

EU
Eric U.
12/07/2020
Saved $500 From Unnecessary Work
Work done at another popular local shop resulted in unrelated finding, recommendation and estimate of $500 to replace suspected leaking radiator.
Took car to Artesian Auto, who diagnosed issue and replaced radiator cap for $20 instead of an unnecessary radiator replacement.
Appreciate having my best interest and pocket as top concern.