Latest Review almost 7 years ago

Richard H.
MA
10/21/2011
I found this on groupon and although it was a bit of a ride I would definately go there again. My truck never looked so good and they got out stains in the rug other detailing places hadn't. The people were very knowlagable and friendly

BT
Barbara T.
Concord, MA
09/25/2011
Detailing Service
Outstanding! In Quality of work, professionalism in treatment, and a friendly atmosphere from all employees.
Thank you all for your Outstanding work.

Douglass D.
Arlington, MA
09/24/2011
Impressive Service
Great work offered at a coupon-discounted price to detail our 2003 Subaru Forrester, making it look great despite its 136K miles. Had a billing glitch at ASOB's end, which took an hour or so of unnecessary phone calls to clear up with the problem at ASOB's end, not mine. The courtesy dropoff/pickup service is very attractive. Looking forward to checking pricing for work vs. dealership rates.

Susanne S.
Watertown, MA
09/20/2011
Great work
Fantastic service from the time I first made my appointment. I had a coupon for in/out side cleaning and brought in a very well used family van. They did an incredible job and got into nooks and crannies, the windows are clear, mats near perfect. My kids even noticed and like the new look. I'll be back in the spring for another cleaning. Also had an oil change and cabin air filter replaced. All around great service and easy to work with Joe.

Susanne S.

Emily S.
Reading, MA
09/11/2011
Great place!
Excellent service! The staff is very helpful and kind. My only complaint is that they didn't remove all the wax from my car. Otherwise, they did a fantastic job! Love the drop off and delivery service!

Carol S.
Lowell, MA
09/10/2011
good job
I was very happy with the detailing service I received. Glad to recommend you to all my friends.

David R.
Needham, MA
09/06/2011
Auto Detailing
I had a coupon for a complete auto detailing at a reasonable price. Although they did a good job, they did not get into the nooks and crannies inside my car. The hard to get places, like under the seats were not vacuumed and I am not sure if the outside was waxed. The car looked good and was delivered back to my home. If I had paid full price, I would have been disappointed with the work.

GM
Greg M.
Weston, MA
09/06/2011
Auto detailing
Good job overall at a reasonable price. They could have done a better job cleaning the carpets, as there was still loose dirt on the driver's side floor.

McCusker M.
Waltham, MA
08/18/2011
Car Detailing
The detailed cleaning was great.