Atascocita Tire and Auto

AJ
Amarris J.
05/19/2020
Poor service
Jay bald head Hispanic has poor service whomever owns this business need to fire him he is putting your business at high risk of not making revenue not a great place to get service

RN
Rebecca N.
06/24/2017
Great work!
We came in to swap out the alternator and fuel sensor for my 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. The guy at the front desk was very professional and to the point, the guys did a great job on the service!

FE
FRED and TRINA E.
12/21/2014
Always friendly and always great service

DT
Great job and fast too!

RE
RICK and ROSE E.
11/18/2014
Taking good care of a long time client
These guys are the best! I told them I was worried about my brakes becuz they were squealing and I do so much in town driving. Sure enough, needed front brakes and they had me completed in a day. GOOD JOB

BARRY and CAROLYN M.
Ford Five Hundred
11/04/2014
Great Customer Service You Can Trust
I always have excellent service and they do not do unnecessary repairs.

RE
RICK and ROSE E.
10/15/2014
Great Service!
These guys are professional and Johnny On The Spot! Took my car for its 80,000 mile oil change & check up. They noticed my wipers were streaking so they called me and let me know what was going on, got my permission to change out & I was on my way. Like this place a lot!

LR
Lucille R.
10/12/2014
TIRES
Hands down best service! Have been taking my vehicles to Zain for many years. Dependable, trustworthy and always pleasant. Needed tires, they took care of me!

RL
Smooth transaction

TK
TONY and LINDA K.
09/28/2014
Friendly atmosphere and great honest work.
Zane and Jay are very knowledgeable. I have been taking my cars there for over six years for all my regular maintenance and tires. I am very happy with their services.

LF
LIBBY F.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/21/2014
Amazing service!
The guys at Atascocita Tire and Auto did a great job, as always! They always greet me by name and help me with any questions I might have. I won't take my car anywhere else!

MY

GA
GAIL A.
09/11/2014
Dependable and honest people
I have recommended several to this business. I don't trust anyone else with my car.

SP
SERVANDO P.
09/05/2014
Excellent folks to do business with
I have taken my wife's car and the children's cars there too.

DV
DARWIL and ZOILA V.
Jeep Liberty
08/15/2014
Good job
I HAVE NOT COMPLAINS, THEY DID A GOOD JOB WITIN A DAY
Zain B. from Atascocita Tire and Auto responded on 08/29/2014

Thanks for the review,greatly appreciated

Zain