Atascocita Tire and Auto

RN
Rebecca N.
06/24/2017
Great work!
We came in to swap out the alternator and fuel sensor for my 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. The guy at the front desk was very professional and to the point, the guys did a great job on the service!

FE
FRED and TRINA E.
12/21/2014
Always friendly and always great service

DT
DIANE and TIM T.
Acura MDX
11/29/2014
Trautman's oil change for MDX
Great job and fast too!

11/18/2014
Taking good care of a long time client
These guys are the best! I told them I was worried about my brakes becuz they were squealing and I do so much in town driving. Sure enough, needed front brakes and they had me completed in a day. GOOD JOB

BARRY and CAROLYN M.
Ford Five Hundred
11/04/2014
Great Customer Service You Can Trust
I always have excellent service and they do not do unnecessary repairs.

10/15/2014
Great Service!
These guys are professional and Johnny On The Spot! Took my car for its 80,000 mile oil change & check up. They noticed my wipers were streaking so they called me and let me know what was going on, got my permission to change out & I was on my way. Like this place a lot!

LR
Lucille R.
10/12/2014
TIRES
Hands down best service! Have been taking my vehicles to Zain for many years. Dependable, trustworthy and always pleasant. Needed tires, they took care of me!

RL
Smooth transaction

TK
TONY and LINDA K.
09/28/2014
Friendly atmosphere and great honest work.
Zane and Jay are very knowledgeable. I have been taking my cars there for over six years for all my regular maintenance and tires. I am very happy with their services.

LF
LIBBY F.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/21/2014
Amazing service!
The guys at Atascocita Tire and Auto did a great job, as always! They always greet me by name and help me with any questions I might have. I won't take my car anywhere else!

MY

GA
GAIL A.
09/11/2014
Dependable and honest people
I have recommended several to this business. I don't trust anyone else with my car.

SP
SERVANDO P.
09/05/2014
Excellent folks to do business with
I have taken my wife's car and the children's cars there too.

DV
DARWIL and ZOILA V.
Jeep Liberty
08/15/2014
Good job
I HAVE NOT COMPLAINS, THEY DID A GOOD JOB WITIN A DAY
Zain B. from Atascocita Tire and Auto responded on 08/29/2014

Thanks for the review,greatly appreciated

Zain
Atascocita Tire and Auto
281-852-1114

SP
STEPHANIE P.
MINI Cooper
08/07/2014
Quick Response Time
The service at Atascocita Tire has been very satisfactory. There have been a few times that I have asked for a last minute appointment and the group always makes time to help me. This includes repairing my vehicle in the same day no matter how busy they are on that day.

CARL S.
07/27/2014
Customer service
No problems and the service was good. Thx

JOEL B.
Houston, TX
Mazda 3
07/14/2014
Friendly, honest service
I've been going to Atascocita Tire and Automotive for years and trust them with my car. They are honest and explain things in a way I can understand them. They are a very friendly and very professional outfit!

Ford Econoline
06/28/2014
We use these guys for all our car needs.
Zane & team always take good care of us. They are prompt and do everything to make us happy with their service.

jim R.
06/13/2014
Car Service
Zane and Jay are always able to figure out the problem and fix it quickly. Have been going there for years and are very satisfied with their work. I highly recommend them.

MINNIE W.
06/11/2014
Our third car taken and excellent service as usual