ET
Ehler T.
Lincoln MKX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ehler said the business did a good job servicing his vehicle.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/22/2018

Hello Ehler,

Thanks for taking a moment out to respond to our phone interviewer. Your positive comment and the 5 Star rating are much appreciated by our team.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

Jon M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Jon said the business has good quality service, they finished his vehicle quickly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/22/2018

Hello JP
Thanks for your positive response about your recent service. Your loyalty and the 5 Star rating are most appreciated.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

PD
Paxton D.
Texas
Porsche Cayenne
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Paxton said he would recommend the business for service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Hello Paxton,

Thanks for taking our customer survey call. We appreciate your positive recommendation for our services.

ES
Eugene S.
Lexus LS 460
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said everything was great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Hello Eugene,

Thanks for taking the call from our service review company. We appreciate your favorable comments and of course the 5 Star rating.

BF
Bill F.
Saturn L200
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a good job and got it done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Bill,

Thanks for taking the call from our phone surveyor. We appreciate your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating

09/06/2018
Outstanding Service, Excellent Workmanship
I had recently purchased a used vehicle only to discover it had a mildew problem, apparently coming from the car's carpet. I called four auto repair shops to see if I could have the carpet replaced. (Not all shops perform this service.) From the start, I had a very positive experience with Vic's Auto beginning with speaking to them on the phone. Both Vic and Chris were professional, courteous and - perhaps most impressively - they got back to me with the information I requested in less than an hour.
On the day of the service, they promptly got me a ride to and from my home and their shop (a 30-40 minute distance). Afterwards, my car smelled fresh and clean (they had cleaned *under* the carpet as well.) Chris showed me the carpeting they'd removed and the mildew I couldn't see, but could very well smell. He also showed me mildew he noticed in between the back seats. I'll be having my seats changed as well, and feel very confident that Vic and Chris will do everything they can to have my car as mildew-free as possible. My next car purchase won't be made until I have these guys check it over first! Thank you, Chris and Vic.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Hello Margaret,

We really appreciate your taking time to review our service on your CRV. Thank you so much for letting future customers know we did our work correctly. Our team also thanks you for the 5 Star rating.

MO
MARCIE O.
Toyota Celica
09/03/2018
Great car care facility!
The business is clean and orderly and has friendly, knowledgeable people. My 2000 Toyota Celica GT had her first fender bender in 18 years and I was devastated that she would be scarred for life. I took her to Vic's and had her repaired and repainted and she looks like she just stepped off the show room floor. I was so happy I cried. She was beautiful! My Celica and I were treated like royalty. I am so very happy and grateful to all the people who made my little Celica like new again!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Hi Marcie,

Thanks so much for your kind words regarding your special car. We are so glad you feel that your Celica looks new again. We appreciate your taking a moment to rate our work and efforts, and the 5 Star rating means everything to our team.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

Cristy S.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Cristy said Chris is trustworthy and they do a great job
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Hi Cristy,

I know Chris will appreciate your compliment. Thanks for speaking with our phone interviewer and thanks for the great rating.

LV
Lou V.
Texas
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Lou said the work was done in a timely fashion, exactly how they said it would be and that the people are nice and friendly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Lou,

Thanks for taking a moment out to speak with our phone interviewer. We appreciate your kind words and the 5 Star rating.

ER
Eileen R.
08/18/2018
Always a great experience
I have been taking my vehicles to Vic’s for years. Always feel like they are honest and don’t try to up sell services. Vic always takes the time to explain what is needed and why and how much it will cost. The bill is always what he quoted.

The guys are hardworking, pleasant, and very respectful. I have recommended Vic’s on Nextdoor several times and will continue to do so.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Eileen,

We appreciate your loyalty and helping us out on Nextdoorneighbor.com. Referrals are what keeps us growing. Thanks so much.

DJ
DERWOOD J.
08/16/2018
Friendly staff found.
I took my Toyota Tacoma in for an overall maintenance check. Chris and the gang got my vehicle on the rack and evaluated super quick. I keep going back to these guys because they are so friendly and fast. Great crew.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Hello Deerwood,
Thanks for your positive  commentary about our service. We do appreciate your taking the time to recommend us. It really does make a difference for our business. I am assuming the NO on recommending us would really be a yes...

KR
Kevin R.
Buick Lucerne
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mellisa. She said he tells her what is wrong with the vehicle. He is very honest. Keep up the good work.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Kevin

Thanks for speaking with our caller checking on customer satisfaction. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and will do our best to keeep the Buick working well for Melissa.

MARC S.
07/20/2018
Get your fix at Vic's
I only go to Vic.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks for the great comment Mark. We appreciate your loyalty.

ARIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/11/2018
Definitely a place to go and have a piece of mind on the road. Very Professional and courteous , guaranteed is their middle name. Money well spent. I highly recommend Chris , Vic and his team.. Just a phone call away , anywhere any place .
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Ariel,

Thank you for your continued trust in servicing your Mercedes-Benz with us. Your good words about our sevice and the 5 Star rating are appreciated by our team at Vic's.

Jeannine S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeannine said the staff delivered what was needed for a good price.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Hello Jeannine,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer research team and rate our services. We truly appreciate the 5 Star rating.

Rusty H.
Chrysler Sebring
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said the business has always been up font with him. His vehicle is usually repaired within their quoted price. They are convenient for him and even have a loaner vehicle for him to use.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/29/2018

Rusty,

Thanks for  taking the call from our phone interviewer and giving us such a strong review and rating. Glad you could take advantage of our loaner car.

Jose G.
INFINITI QX56
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Jose said everything was great. The staff have fair prices, and he was happy with the outcome.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/26/2018

Jose,

It's always good to hear from you. Thanks for taking a moment to answer our service reviewers' call. We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with the work on your Infiniti. We very much appreciate the 5 Star rating.

ES
Eric S.
GMC Acadia
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business completed his vehicle services quickly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/21/2018

Hello Eric,

Thanks for taking the call from our phone interviewer regarding service on your Acadia. We appreciate your comment and the 5 Star rating. Thanks again.

UN
Ugo N.
Volkswagen Routan
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Ugo said he was quite satisfied with the service he received.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Hello Ugo,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our phone interviewer. Good to know you are satisfied with the work on your Routan, and we do appreciate the 5 Star rating.

VS
Vivek S.
Tomball, TX
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Vivek said the inspection was done on time and as expected.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Hello Vivek,

Thanks for taking the call from the group that checks our services with many customers. We appreciate your 5 Star recommendation and your trusting us with your Jaguar.