HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Hung said they performed a good job and he has no complaints.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks for taking the call Hung. As always we appreciate your rating and taking time out to confirm everything was satisfactory.

NW
NEISHA W.
Tomball, TX
10/09/2019
Quick and thorough
I took my car in for brake service and they not only did that but also checked for other issues. They allowed me the use of a loaner vehicle while mine was getting worked on and it was back to me within 3 business days. She’s running so much more smoothly now! They also cleaned my interior which was above and beyond since we had gone camping and I hadn’t had a chance to clean it out yet!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Hello Neisha,

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our services. We appreciate your kind words about our work, and we are glad we had a loaner car available for you. The 5 Star rating is means everything to our team...Vic, Chris, and Joel

RP
ROBYN P.
09/11/2019
Fantastic Service!!!
So my son didn't know the ins and outs of car ownership and wound up burning his engine up! One phone call to Chris at Vic Auto Collision and Repair and I knew we were in good hands. Chris was so easy to work with, kept me informed about the progress throughout the whole ordeal plus managed to have it fixed a day before originally told! I will be telling anyone and everyone that Vic's is the place to go for repair as their service is superb. Ask for Chris and you will not be disappointed! On a side note, Chris, again, thank you so much for all your hard work and keeping me informed of the steps along the way in order to get my sons car back on the road. You were GREAT!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Hello Robyn,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to call out the service on your son's car. Chris will be pleased that you acknowledged his efforts. The 5 Star rating means everything to our team, and we are glad to have your son back on the road.

Vic, Chris , and Joel

JEFFREY R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/03/2019
Beetle repair
Once again Vic's auto body shop cam thru. Some idiot crashed into my beetle & Vic's shop did a remarkable job repairing the car like new & in a timely manner.

Hi Jeffery,

Thanks for taking a moment out to let us know you are pleased with the work on your Beetle.We appreciate your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating for our shop.

NP
NELSON P.
Humble, TX
Volvo XC90
08/31/2019
Outstanding service.
Chris was very helpful and of course, job well done.

Hello Nelson,

Thanks for trusting us with your Volvo and thanks also for taking a moment to rate our service with 5 Stars. Our team appreciates your kind words regarding our service manager, Chris.

IM
Isaac M.
TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said the vehicle works right now.

Hello Isaac,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer service team. I am pleased to hear that the  Cobalt is much improved. Thanks for trusting us with your car, and the 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

JO
JOHN O.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/29/2019
Great customer service,
Great quality service, will highly recommend.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Hello John,

Thanks for trusting us with your Mercedes-Benz, and a special thanks for taking time out to rate our services.We appreciate your words and the 5 Star rating. Be assured any referrals from you will well taken care of.

TC
Thomas C.
08/29/2019
Great service and attention
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Thanks so much Thomas for taking a moment out to rate our services. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your continued loyalty.

TW
TAMARA W.
Mazda CX-5
08/28/2019
Genuine and Trustworthy
Their work speaks for itself but customer service is beyond extraordinary. These men are genuine, compassionate, and truly want the best for their customers. I am a loyal customer and refers everyone I know to them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Hello Tamara,

Our team is very appreciative of your kind words about our service. Thank you for your loyaltyand referrals, and thanks for taking the time to rate our work and give us 5 Stars.

GC
Gary C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business was really good, they had great customer service and they did a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/20/2019

Gary,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer follow up department. We are glad that everything was repaired to your satisfaction on your Miata, and we appreciate the 5 Star rating and the positive words.

JIM C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/18/2019
2008 truck
Chris and Vic are great, they help me keep my truck running and looking great. I won't take it anywhere else, I can depend on them for honest and fair repairs, precise price quotes, and top drawer work. Thanks guys.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Hello Jim,

We truly appreciate your taking time out to praise our shop and give us a 5 Star rating. Your words mean everything to our team, and we will do our best to continue to satisfy our loyal clientele like yourself.

SA
SUSAN A.
Volvo S60
08/10/2019
Efficient, clean and orderly place of business, work completed on time
I was very pleased with the service. The work was done promptly and looked great. The place of business was neat, clean and orderly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Hello Susan,

Thanks for trusting us with your Volvo, We truly appreciate your kind words regarding the work and our shop, and of course the 5 Star rating. It means everything to our team.

BJ
BRENDA J.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/07/2019
Friendly and reasonable prices
I can go to Vic's Auto and feel comfortable with trusting them with my car and know that I will get an assessment of the problem and a fair price. Whatever I'm quoted that's what I pay. No hidden fees.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your kind words regarding the service work on your Mercedes-Benz. Our team appreciates your taking the time to review us, and of course the 5 Star rating.... Vic, Chris, and Joel

LH
LEAR H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2019
I’m glad I found them online they did great work.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/07/2019

Thanks Lear for taking a moment to review our service. It’s good to know your on-line research worked out for you.  Your review plays a role in othe customers finding us on line as well. We appreciate the great rating.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

HN
HOWARD N.
08/01/2019
BMW service
While there is nothing cheap about keeping a beamer on the road, these guys do a great job at a fair price. Work is done on time and as promised. I highly recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/02/2019

Howard,

Thanks for taking a moment out to compliment our team. Always good to hear from you. It seems like you always come by when I am not here. We always appreciate a 5 Star rating.    Joel

LH
Lidndsey H.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Lidndsey said the place was good and she was very satisfied.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Lindsey,

We appreciate your taking the call from our phone interviewer. It helps us stay on track by getting good customer feedback. We are pleased that everything went well with your CRV, and the 5 Star rating is very important to our team.

DK
Debbie K.
Texas
Buick Encore
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the service is always good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/11/2019

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for allowing our phone interviewer to check in with you, and thanks for your kind words about our service. Our team appreciates your 5 Star rating as well.

SD
Steven D.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he had a overall good experience, but the parking was a hassle.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/10/2019

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking the call from our follow up company. We are pleased that the work was satisfactory, and I understand your concern over the parking situation. There are times when we need to be more aware of the lack of spaces out front, and thanks for reminding us. We do need to be more attentive when we are busy, and we will work on it.

HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Hung said the last time they fixed the vehicle the service was good but the part they used was not good and he had to keep going back to have it fixed.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/03/2019

Hello Hung,

Thanks for taking the call from our phone interviewer. The part you refer to, the strut, had gone 4 months past the 2 yr. warranty, but the good news was that we were able to get a new one covered for you, as we told our supplier that you have been a long term loyal customer, and they worked with us on your behalf. Keep enjoying your SL, and our team appreciates your loyalty.  Vic, Chris, and Joel

FL
FABIAN L.
Audi S4
06/15/2019
Good
Siiiiiiiiiii bueno
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/17/2019

Hello Fabian,

Thanks for taking time out to rate our work on your S4. We appreciate your rating and letting us know the work was good.