VIC Auto Collision & Repair

JIM C. on 12/11/2017
"2008 spark plug chnage out"
One day job for Vic, I have worried about changing those plugs for a long time, a lot of horror stories out there on those plugs. No problem for Vic, Chris, and their crew, done and at reasonable price, very satisfied, truck runs great. This was the first spark plug change for this truck, 136,000 miles on that set. Thanks.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 12:30 PM
Waqas S. on 12/08/2017
"Amazing like always!!!!!"
This place has the best customer service. They always make you feel important and always go beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I have free oil changes from the dealer but I trust these guys with all my vehicles . They always show you the problem and never recommend anything that’s not needed. Thanks Vic auto team...
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 07:28 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/09/2017

Hello Waqas,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services and giving us a 5 Star rating. Your trust and loyalty are most appreciated.

Vic, Chris , and Joel

JOHN K. on 12/05/2017
"Predictably Perfect!"
Initially referred to VIC Auto Collision and Repair for some minor body work, I was impressed with the high quality of the restoration, the service team, the fair price and on time delivery. Our most recent experience mirrored our first and every subsequent visit. On short notice the team at VIC diagnosed the issues at hand, performed other needed regular service, identified and corrected a potential future problem, and delivered it back to us on time and UNDER BUDGET. I can't be more happy with an organization than I am with VIC Auto Collision and Repair. They are amazing!
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 06:43 AM

John,

Thank you so much for your great review of our shop. Our reputation and reviews make a huge difference in attracting new business. We truly appreciate your taking the time to rate our services.

Vic, Chris and Joel

Tobin E. on 12/05/2017
"My go to place. "
They don’t push things on you, just inform. Vic and Chris are very personable and honest. The work is done accurately and on time. Although a bit of sticker shock at the cost of repairs, I believe his prices are fair. Knowing nothing about car repairs myself, it’s good to have someone to trust.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 05:07 AM

Tobin,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your continued loyalty and your trust.

STEVE M. on 12/05/2017
"Great Service & Customer Care!!!!!"
Great! They care about the customer & the product they return to the customer. They want to make the customer happy. Vic is a straight up businessman. Very important in today’s world. Being new to the area, I found myself in need of a shop. Vic’s is a one stop shop. Body, mechanical, they do it all!!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 03:45 AM

Hello Steve,

We are glad that you found us, and we truly appreciate your taking a few minutes to review our services. Your time and the 5 Star rating mean everything to us.

ANNA P. on 12/04/2017
"Great service, great staff "
My car was hit, and from the moment my car was dropped off, to the moment it was picked up, Vic and his staff were professional, helpful, and went above and beyond to fix my car. They take pride in their work, and my car was taken care of perfectly.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 08:41 PM
Allah V. on 10/27/2017
Allah said the service was done well and prices were reasonable. The facility is one hundred percent the best and they did a excellent job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Allah for taking the call regarding our services. We appreciate your good wiords about us, as always.

Peter L. on 10/27/2017
Peter said the service was excellent
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/06/2017

Hello Peter,

Thanks for taking a moment to respond to our caller. We appreciate your favorable comments regarding our service, and of course the 5 Star rating

Ronnie L. on 10/25/2017
Ronnie said Vic always takes care of him. He has been going to the facility for years and the service he gets is always good.
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Ronnie,

Thanks for taking the call to check out our service. Always good to hear that long time customers are happy customers. We appreciate the 5 Star rating.

DERWOOD J. on 10/18/2017
"Super-fast and courteous and knowledgeable"
Great customer service, fast turnaround, rides to/from the repair facility, no messing around. Very professional group. Will go back when i need their services again.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:03 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/18/2017

Derwood,
Thanks for the great review on our services for your Elantra GT. Our growth depends heavily on what our customers say about us. We appreciate your taking a few moments out to recommend us and give us a 5 Star rating.

Jon S. on 10/11/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Amazing experience!!!!"
Been around cars and many repair shops in life , this shops has been the best experience. Knowledge and quality is top notch. Thanks Vic auto.
Review Created: 10/11/2017 11:18 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/11/2017

Jon,

Thanks so much for taking a moment to review our work.We appreciate your kind words and the 5 Star rating. Good reviews help us bring in new customers to help grow our business.

Donna R. on 09/29/2017
Donna said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Hello Donna,

thank you for responding to our phone interviewer and letting us know we did satisfactory work on your Optima. We truly appreciate the 5 Star rating.

MILLICENT G. on 09/23/2017
"Excellent Service "
I had a wonderful experience at Vic's Auto. I had my escape repaired after someone rear ended me. The insurance company of the other driver only wanted to give me a rental for 3 days. Vic's had a number of cars there which had issues due to the Hurricane Harvey flooding and yet they had enough people on staff that they did get my vehicle done in less than the 3 days alotted. My vehicle looks incredible. I also received multiple updates about the status of my Escape. Their customer service was outstanding and their work is the best I have ever seen. Even the driver who shuttled me from Vic's to enterprise to pick up my rental, told me he loves working there because it is an honest shop. The representative at enterprise also assured me that Vic's was the best and most honest shop he knew about. I highly recommend them. Best auto repair center I have ever used.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:28 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/24/2017

Hello Millicent,

Thank you so much for your words about our service. We are glad we were able to get your Escape back to you soon and that you are happy with the work.

The 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

Tobin E. on 09/23/2017
"My go to guy. "
I don't even consider going elsewhere. Vic's acquired and replaced a taillight housing. On schedule, while I waited. Fair price.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:46 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/23/2017

Hi Tobin,

We appreciate being your GO TO place for your vehicles. Thank you for the great rating.

ARIEL M. on 08/24/2017
"Attention to detail,Professionally friendly, will physically show you where the problem to fix it's located and advice in what to do at your own decision. Guaranteeing the job up to the full expectation ."
Always !!!! My cars run like a champ. With Vic And Chris knowledge , no worries , just a piece of mind on the road. Considered well kept secret in Houston..
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:37 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you so much for your great description of our services.
It's always good to hear from you Ariel, and we will keep your Mercedes_Benz in super condition for you. The 5 Star rating is always appreciated by our team.

YOLANDA H. on 08/21/2017
"Engine Mounts"
During a recent inspection of my vehicle, it was discovered that my engine mounts were cracked and needed to be replaced. I had a great experience the last time I was here and returned to have them fixed. Once again, they did a great job with my car and it took one day to fix since I had to return to work from summer break. I would definitely recommend Vic's if you need your car taken care of.
Thank you for taking care of my car! :-)
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 04:35 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Hi Yolanda,

Good to hear from you again. We will do our best to keep your Outlander in great shape and keep you safely on the road. Thank you for second 5 Star rating this month.

Ron B. on 08/21/2017
Ron said they are always fair.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Hello Ron,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer follow up team. We appreciate the 5 Star rating, as it helps us attract additional customers.

Tanya P. on 08/19/2017
"Vic's saved me time"
Needed tow cover replacement and Vic made it easier than the dealership. Dealership wanted me to order the part then actually take the part to their "collision department" to have it painted for next day availability. I called Vic, gave them my credit card to order the part, then when it was painted, drove over and they put it on. I didn't have to go to dealership 2X, the paint matched perfectly and Vic was less of a drive.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E550
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:12 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/19/2017

Thanks for the great review Tanya. Time is of the essence these days and we are glad we could save you time and travel. We appreciate your taking a moment to comment on our service.

Juan C. on 08/17/2017
"Great service and staff"
Very professional and great service. Thanks Vic.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:29 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/18/2017

It's always good to  hear from you Juan.  Thanks for the 5 Star rating.

Vic, Chris and Joel

Inam A. on 08/15/2017
Spoke with Ryan. He said they did a great job. He got exactly what he was expecting. He couldn't ask for any better.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Hello Inam,

We are glad to know that Ryan is pleased with our work on his Tundra. Thanks for keeping us informed and we appreciate the 5 Star rating.