Webster, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2019
Awful
I will be careful here but this establishment does not care about you as a person how will they care about your car.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2019

So, you have not listed your name, but you are letting potential customers know that we don’t care about our customers. Let me understand, you had your vehicle towed in to our shop,   you had no provision on your insurance for a rental car, and we loaned you at ZERO cost to you an almost new Mercedes-Benz loaner   while waiting for an adjuster to give us approval to work on your vehicle.

Unfortunately for both of us, the insurance company totaled your vehicle and there was no work approved, which is required to be driving our loaner car. Therefore, we asked you to bring our car back so the next person on the reservation list could get the car. You told us you needed it over the weekend, so we asked to finally get it back the following Monday morning. The bottom line is that you were never charged a single dollar for using our vehicle even after yours was totaled. Obviously, you wanted to avoid paying for a rental car, and took advantage of us for an additional two days.  As the owner, I am having a hard time understanding how we are the bad guys in this scenario. Your level of unhappiness with us is OK with me, as I prefer not to do business with people that are so unappreciative after being treated well beyond fairness and decency.

Charles H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did not do a very good job. He was not pleased. He will not recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Hey Charles,

We're glad you had a chance to let BMW look at the car, and it does seem we were both on the same page, but used different terminolgy on the same part. Thanks for letting us know we did diagnose your issue correctly.

DJ
DERWOOD J.
08/16/2018
Friendly staff found.
I took my Toyota Tacoma in for an overall maintenance check. Chris and the gang got my vehicle on the rack and evaluated super quick. I keep going back to these guys because they are so friendly and fast. Great crew.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Hello Deerwood,
Thanks for your positive  commentary about our service. We do appreciate your taking the time to recommend us. It really does make a difference for our business. I am assuming the NO on recommending us would really be a yes...

ANAND B.
Conroe, TX
05/22/2017
Exorbitant
Expensive and untrustworthy
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2017

We are so sorry you found us to be “untrustworthy”, since you never authorized any work beyond an oil change that you approved once given a price. You did request a complete look over of your van, which was accomplished by driving your Odyssey, and determining where the noises were coming from and the repairs required. Our technician invested his time and you were charged a standard diagnostic fee of one hour labor. Our hourly rates are quite reasonable when compared to other local shops, and had you allowed the necessary repairs, the diagnostic fees would have been applied to the repairs.  We just do not understand how complying with your wishes by e-mailing a full estimate for all the work is considered “untrustworthy.”

We are happy to walk you around your van and explain all the repairs that were recommended. Keep in mind that we use high quality parts, and provide a 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty on all repairs. Our objective is to provide a safe and dependable vehicle for your family.

It is your privilege to feel our pricing may be high,    c   but that should not define us as “untrustworthy.” Our constant goal at Vic’s is to strive for excellent customer service and satisfaction, which is evidenced by over 300 reviews with 5 Star ratings. Doing quality work using quality parts does come at a cost, and we prefer to get it right the first time and make customers for life, not just one visit.

TW
Thomas W.
Cypress, TX
BMW 325Ci
01/27/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said this business diagnosed his vehicle and told him he needed a repair that would cost $900, but when he took it somewhere else to have it looked at, his vehicle did not need that repair.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/01/2016

Thomas, I apologize if you felt that we offered an unnecessary repair, but when I asked you to come by again so we could put the vehicle on the rack and show you what is an obvious safety problem, you did not give us the opportunity. We are sorry to lose your trust, but you can see our 180+ reviews are positive. We do look at the entire vehicle when making repairs, and try to keep you safe if we see an issue.

Vic and Joel

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/22/2020
The best
This is the best car repair in Houston! These people know what they are doing. Good service, good price! Oh and nice people!

IR
Imran R.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Imran said he would recommend this business for service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/21/2020

Imram, Thanks for taking the call from our customer service dept. We appreciate your recommendation and the 5 Star review on the work done on your Camry.      Vic, Chris, and Joel

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/22/2020
The best service,honest people also very fair prices.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/22/2020

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your comments on our service, honesty and pricing, and for taking time out to rate us. Much appreciated

PB
Park B.
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Park said the service was good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/22/2020

Hello Park,

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and positive review on the work we did on your Mercedes-BenzE550.

AC
ABEL C.
01/16/2020
Service was fantastic
I saw Vics auto collision & repair online. I read some of the reviews and decided that I will take my Jeep. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful. I was notified of the issues the next day and my Jeep was fixed within 3-4hrs!!! Fastest service I’ve had on any vehicle I own. They also have great pricing. I will totally recommend 110%!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2020

Hello Abel,

Thanks for taking a moment out to review our services on your Wrangler. You probably dealt with Chris our Service Manager, and he does a great job for us.  Thanks again for your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating.

FR
Ferndando R.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Ferndando said that the experience was good. Chris worked as hard as he could for him. He was empathetic to his problem and he appreciates it.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/27/2019

Hello Fernando,

Thanks for taking time out to review us and the work on your Sonata. Chris does a great job for us and he appreciates your good words. We all appreciate the 5 Star rating.

AQ
Abro Q.
Humble, TX
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Abro said the business had good customer service. They were good people.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/18/2019

Hello Abro,

Thanks for responding to our customer follow up phone team. We appreciate your good words regarding our service on your BMW, and of course the 5 Star rating.

CJ
CHERYL J.
Acura 3.2TL
12/10/2019
Thank you!!
thanks guys for helping my mom with her radio
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/11/2019

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for taking time to review and rate us. Glad we could be of help.    Vic, Chris, and joel

GB
GARY B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
12/02/2019
VIC's Comes Through,... Again.
Hadn't driven my wife's ML550 in awhile. Thought I'd better start it, just to "keep the battery up", but got NUTHIN' when I pressed START. (To be fair, the vehicle HAD been hesitating on start, which I automatically attributed to the battery.) Called VIC's. A flat-bed wrecker (a NICE one, too!) pulled up, 30 minutes later (I don't expect this kind of response, every time, but DANG! Seems like VIC manages the impossible, a LOT!) Because of the way this vehicle (the ML) is constructed, if not properly "hooked on to", it could lead to severe body damage, but I needn't have worried,... Chris, the wrecker driver, knew EXACTLY how to properly load it, and within another 30 minutes, I got a call to advise it was at the shop. The next day, after diagnosing a failed starter, all repairs were complete, and I picked it up, starting/running better than ever. VIC's just never fails to impress, in a 'good' way. Seriously,... I'm a "worrier" about my vehicles, but VIC and his staff are a fantastic group of folks that, through experience, I know I can rely on, and THAT's hard to put a price on! Another thing,... the Mercedes tow hook, and bumper 'plug', everything was returned, to it's proper place of storage in the vehicle, I didn't have to re-set the driver's seat, the mirrors, or raise any windows that were left down,.. NOTHING, just get in and drive away. Small things, maybe, but I think they're examples of a team of people with high standards who seriously respect the vehicles they work on. I think that is very, very unusual, these days,... and also,... very, very cool. Thanks to Vic, Chris, and all the guys!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/02/2019

Gary,

Thank you so much for the detailed review of eeverything that took place to get you back into your Mercedes-Benz and deliver it properly back to you. To us those are all important details and we appreciate your taking the time to note those items. Our team at Vic's appreciates your giving us such a great review and the 5 Star rating.

ARIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/23/2019
Great Location, annswers and decisions taken right away, very professionals.
They are Special, not kidding around, down to take care of you on the red carpet. They listen to your needs,plus they check the entire vehicle for you,for future references so your car will run like a champ. Giving always special guaranty on any single job done. I have been wit VIC and CHRIS for many years , I highly recommend them , you will never be disappointed.
I you go once, you will stay with them forever.
Best wishes.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks Ariel for your kind words about our service. It's always good to hear from you. We appreciate your taking time out to review our service and rate us 5 Star.