Webster, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2019
Awful
I will be careful here but this establishment does not care about you as a person how will they care about your car.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2019

So, you have not listed your name, but you are letting potential customers know that we don’t care about our customers. Let me understand, you had your vehicle towed in to our shop,   you had no provision on your insurance for a rental car, and we loaned you at ZERO cost to you an almost new Mercedes-Benz loaner   while waiting for an adjuster to give us approval to work on your vehicle.

Unfortunately for both of us, the insurance company totaled your vehicle and there was no work approved, which is required to be driving our loaner car. Therefore, we asked you to bring our car back so the next person on the reservation list could get the car. You told us you needed it over the weekend, so we asked to finally get it back the following Monday morning. The bottom line is that you were never charged a single dollar for using our vehicle even after yours was totaled. Obviously, you wanted to avoid paying for a rental car, and took advantage of us for an additional two days.  As the owner, I am having a hard time understanding how we are the bad guys in this scenario. Your level of unhappiness with us is OK with me, as I prefer not to do business with people that are so unappreciative after being treated well beyond fairness and decency.

Charles H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did not do a very good job. He was not pleased. He will not recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Hey Charles,

We're glad you had a chance to let BMW look at the car, and it does seem we were both on the same page, but used different terminolgy on the same part. Thanks for letting us know we did diagnose your issue correctly.

DJ
DERWOOD J.
08/16/2018
Friendly staff found.
I took my Toyota Tacoma in for an overall maintenance check. Chris and the gang got my vehicle on the rack and evaluated super quick. I keep going back to these guys because they are so friendly and fast. Great crew.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Hello Deerwood,
Thanks for your positive  commentary about our service. We do appreciate your taking the time to recommend us. It really does make a difference for our business. I am assuming the NO on recommending us would really be a yes...

ANAND B.
Conroe, TX
05/22/2017
Exorbitant
Expensive and untrustworthy
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2017

We are so sorry you found us to be “untrustworthy”, since you never authorized any work beyond an oil change that you approved once given a price. You did request a complete look over of your van, which was accomplished by driving your Odyssey, and determining where the noises were coming from and the repairs required. Our technician invested his time and you were charged a standard diagnostic fee of one hour labor. Our hourly rates are quite reasonable when compared to other local shops, and had you allowed the necessary repairs, the diagnostic fees would have been applied to the repairs.  We just do not understand how complying with your wishes by e-mailing a full estimate for all the work is considered “untrustworthy.”

We are happy to walk you around your van and explain all the repairs that were recommended. Keep in mind that we use high quality parts, and provide a 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty on all repairs. Our objective is to provide a safe and dependable vehicle for your family.

It is your privilege to feel our pricing may be high,    c   but that should not define us as “untrustworthy.” Our constant goal at Vic’s is to strive for excellent customer service and satisfaction, which is evidenced by over 300 reviews with 5 Star ratings. Doing quality work using quality parts does come at a cost, and we prefer to get it right the first time and make customers for life, not just one visit.

TW
Thomas W.
Cypress, TX
BMW 325Ci
01/27/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said this business diagnosed his vehicle and told him he needed a repair that would cost $900, but when he took it somewhere else to have it looked at, his vehicle did not need that repair.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/01/2016

Thomas, I apologize if you felt that we offered an unnecessary repair, but when I asked you to come by again so we could put the vehicle on the rack and show you what is an obvious safety problem, you did not give us the opportunity. We are sorry to lose your trust, but you can see our 180+ reviews are positive. We do look at the entire vehicle when making repairs, and try to keep you safe if we see an issue.

Vic and Joel

LL
Luis L.
Cypress, TX
Lincoln Navigator
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Luis said the business was very informative and they also gave him recommendations on his vehicle.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/26/2020

Hi Luis,

Thanks for responding to our customer service follow up team. Good to hear everything is OK on your Navigator. Thanks for the good words and the 5 Star rating.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

Bruce B.
Lexus LS 460
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said that they did a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/24/2020

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer service follow up group. The 5 Star rating means a lot to our team and we appreciate your trusting our shop to work on your Lexus.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

EL
Emerson L.
Spring, TX
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Emerson said that every time he goes there it's great. He doesn't have to go back after they fix something. They're very dependable and helpful. They're fast and they get him in right away when he needs them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/16/2020

Hi Emerson,

Thanks for the great review regarding our services. Our team appreciates your positive statement, and of course the 5 Star rating. Vic, Chris, and Joel

MATT B.
Tomball, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
09/10/2020
Vic's is the best!
My wife and I have been taking our car to Vic's for the past 10 years and we have always received the highest quality of work with amazing service. I highly recommend Vic and his team.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/10/2020

Always good to hear from you Matt. We appreciate the loyalty and the trust in allowing us to service your vehicles.

AL
Adrian L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/02/2020
Low cost & quick service
I appreciate the great service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/03/2020

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for taking time out to rate our service on your Mitsubishi. Our team truly appreciates the 5 Star rating

Jason W.
08/29/2020
Best in class for Auto Repair need
Thanks for providing the best services all the time, having you as my mechanic has been indeed an honor, best prices, but most of all, straight forward about your vehicle needs and a process to get it done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/29/2020

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking some time out and giving us such a good review on your Tacoma visit. Our team appreciates the good words and the 5 Star rating.

GB
GARY B.
Spring, TX
Mercedes-Benz ML550
08/25/2020
All Vic needs, now, is a margarita bar,...
Normally,... it's never any fun to have to take a vehicle to a repair shop. Vic's is different. EVERY individual working at Vic's is a genuinely nice person. Even Vic. And,... they're "car guys". But, it goes beyond that. Vic, Chris, and everyone else on the staff respect the vehicles brought to them for repair, and I've noticed that, when my car is returned to me,... it's the same as when I brought it in,... the mirrors are where I left them,... the driver's seat has not been moved,... the radio station, same thing,... the only thing different is the thing that got fixed! While those are "little things",... they're symptomatic of "big things". At Vic's, they pay attention to the details, they are thorough, and I have NEVER had to take a car back, because something was missed, or done incorrectly,... it is ALWAYS done, to perfection. And, I enjoy talking with them about cars. If only Vic would install a margarita bar. But, I don't think he will. I guess nothing is ever really "perfect", after all. (But Vic's is very, very close.)
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/26/2020

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your very favorable commentary on our shop. I agree that nothing is more frustrating than getting back in your car after service and having to find your radio station etc. As far as a Margarita bar, we want to avoid dealing with the TAB folks. There are enough concerns keeping up with all the other environmental issues and laws, but you can always pull some water out of our cold water dispenser. Thanks again for the good words.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

RACHAEL S.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/25/2020
great customer service
I took my car in after a minor accident. I made the initial claim, then Chris fought for the supplemental and I didn't have to handle that at all. I had my car back in less than a week looking good as new!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/26/2020

Hi Rachael,

Thanks for taking a moment out to review the work on your Traverse. Customers often don't realize how important getting the supplements handled are in terms of a proper and total repair. The 5 Star rating is meaningful to our team.

BROOKE H.
08/22/2020
Please wear masks!
Vic and his team could not be friendlier, and they did a terrific and speedy job repairing my car. Definitely would recommend them. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because none of them were wearing masks. I’m high risk for severe complications from COVID-19, so this made me very uncomfortable.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/24/2020

Hello Brooke,

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our services on your Honda. We appreciate your comments and thank you for the reminder on mask wearing. Our front office usually starts the day with masks, but as the day moves along, the masks often are forgotten. We discussed it this morning and we will be much more attentive. We want every customer to feel comfortable in our waiting area.      Vic, Chris, and Joel

TC
TRAVANTI C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/19/2020
Very polite and professional
There were absolutely no cons at all, so I’ll just list the pros.
Cleanest waiting area I’ve ever seen at an auto repair shop. Even smelled good!
Fast service
Easy to locate
Definitely recommend
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/20/2020

Hello Travanti,

Thanks so much for your detailed review about our shop. Our team appreciates your comments and the 5 Star rating.