Webster, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2019
Awful
I will be careful here but this establishment does not care about you as a person how will they care about your car.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2019

So, you have not listed your name, but you are letting potential customers know that we don’t care about our customers. Let me understand, you had your vehicle towed in to our shop,   you had no provision on your insurance for a rental car, and we loaned you at ZERO cost to you an almost new Mercedes-Benz loaner   while waiting for an adjuster to give us approval to work on your vehicle.

Unfortunately for both of us, the insurance company totaled your vehicle and there was no work approved, which is required to be driving our loaner car. Therefore, we asked you to bring our car back so the next person on the reservation list could get the car. You told us you needed it over the weekend, so we asked to finally get it back the following Monday morning. The bottom line is that you were never charged a single dollar for using our vehicle even after yours was totaled. Obviously, you wanted to avoid paying for a rental car, and took advantage of us for an additional two days.  As the owner, I am having a hard time understanding how we are the bad guys in this scenario. Your level of unhappiness with us is OK with me, as I prefer not to do business with people that are so unappreciative after being treated well beyond fairness and decency.

Charles H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did not do a very good job. He was not pleased. He will not recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Hey Charles,

We're glad you had a chance to let BMW look at the car, and it does seem we were both on the same page, but used different terminolgy on the same part. Thanks for letting us know we did diagnose your issue correctly.

DJ
DERWOOD J.
08/16/2018
Friendly staff found.
I took my Toyota Tacoma in for an overall maintenance check. Chris and the gang got my vehicle on the rack and evaluated super quick. I keep going back to these guys because they are so friendly and fast. Great crew.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Hello Deerwood,
Thanks for your positive  commentary about our service. We do appreciate your taking the time to recommend us. It really does make a difference for our business. I am assuming the NO on recommending us would really be a yes...

ANAND B.
Conroe, TX
05/22/2017
Exorbitant
Expensive and untrustworthy
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2017

We are so sorry you found us to be “untrustworthy”, since you never authorized any work beyond an oil change that you approved once given a price. You did request a complete look over of your van, which was accomplished by driving your Odyssey, and determining where the noises were coming from and the repairs required. Our technician invested his time and you were charged a standard diagnostic fee of one hour labor. Our hourly rates are quite reasonable when compared to other local shops, and had you allowed the necessary repairs, the diagnostic fees would have been applied to the repairs.  We just do not understand how complying with your wishes by e-mailing a full estimate for all the work is considered “untrustworthy.”

We are happy to walk you around your van and explain all the repairs that were recommended. Keep in mind that we use high quality parts, and provide a 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty on all repairs. Our objective is to provide a safe and dependable vehicle for your family.

It is your privilege to feel our pricing may be high,    c   but that should not define us as “untrustworthy.” Our constant goal at Vic’s is to strive for excellent customer service and satisfaction, which is evidenced by over 300 reviews with 5 Star ratings. Doing quality work using quality parts does come at a cost, and we prefer to get it right the first time and make customers for life, not just one visit.

TW
Thomas W.
Cypress, TX
BMW 325Ci
01/27/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said this business diagnosed his vehicle and told him he needed a repair that would cost $900, but when he took it somewhere else to have it looked at, his vehicle did not need that repair.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/01/2016

Thomas, I apologize if you felt that we offered an unnecessary repair, but when I asked you to come by again so we could put the vehicle on the rack and show you what is an obvious safety problem, you did not give us the opportunity. We are sorry to lose your trust, but you can see our 180+ reviews are positive. We do look at the entire vehicle when making repairs, and try to keep you safe if we see an issue.

Vic and Joel

BYRON H.
Spring, TX
Lexus SC 430
11/11/2019
Chris is awesome
Chris was very patient waiting for the insurance company to deliver a check. The first place I went to in Tomball under estimated the repair and did not provide a complete estimate. I was so happy I found Vic auto around the corner from where I live. They said they would do a great job and they did not dissapoint! They were done a week before the check came from insurance and delivered the car clean inside and out. I highly recommend Vic auto. Ask for Chris tell him Byron sent you!!!!

HN
HOWARD N.
10/30/2019
Brake job and battery replacement
I have used VIC auto several times before, and once again I was happy about the service. They provide fair pricing for work on my BMW and have always fixed the problem the first time. I highly recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Howard,

Our team loves getting good reviews from you, so thanks again for taking the time to do it. Let's hope for a little more sunshine so you can drop the top and fully enjoy your BMW.

RUBEN S.
10/30/2019
Superb
Customer service and quality of work are at premium. Glad I chose to “get my fix at Vic’s”.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Ruben,

Thanks for taking a moment out to comment on  our work and giving us such a strong review and 5 Stars. Our team appreciates such positive words.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

DK
DEBBIE K.
GMC Acadia Limited
10/25/2019
Thank you so much for the great service on my car yesterday. It was quick and well done. I also love how clean this repair shop is inside. I notice things like clean restrooms and clean waiting rooms. This place is super clean and the people there are so nice. I highly recommend Vic's.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Hello Debbie,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to review our service and our shop. Your kind words and your 5 Star rating are meaningful to our team and much appreciated.

Vic, Chris and Joel

LC
Lawrence C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said this business is the most reputable service facility, he has been dealing with them for years and he absolutely recommends them all the time.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks for taking the call Mr. Caffrey and saying such nice things to our customer relations team. It's alway good to hear from you and your loyalty is most appreciated....Vic, Chris, and Joel

HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Hung said they performed a good job and he has no complaints.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks for taking the call Hung. As always we appreciate your rating and taking time out to confirm everything was satisfactory.

NW
NEISHA W.
Tomball, TX
10/09/2019
Quick and thorough
I took my car in for brake service and they not only did that but also checked for other issues. They allowed me the use of a loaner vehicle while mine was getting worked on and it was back to me within 3 business days. She’s running so much more smoothly now! They also cleaned my interior which was above and beyond since we had gone camping and I hadn’t had a chance to clean it out yet!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Hello Neisha,

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our services. We appreciate your kind words about our work, and we are glad we had a loaner car available for you. The 5 Star rating is means everything to our team...Vic, Chris, and Joel

RP
ROBYN P.
Spring, TX
09/11/2019
Fantastic Service!!!
So my son didn't know the ins and outs of car ownership and wound up burning his engine up! One phone call to Chris at Vic Auto Collision and Repair and I knew we were in good hands. Chris was so easy to work with, kept me informed about the progress throughout the whole ordeal plus managed to have it fixed a day before originally told! I will be telling anyone and everyone that Vic's is the place to go for repair as their service is superb. Ask for Chris and you will not be disappointed! On a side note, Chris, again, thank you so much for all your hard work and keeping me informed of the steps along the way in order to get my sons car back on the road. You were GREAT!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Hello Robyn,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to call out the service on your son's car. Chris will be pleased that you acknowledged his efforts. The 5 Star rating means everything to our team, and we are glad to have your son back on the road.

Vic, Chris , and Joel

JEFFREY R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/03/2019
Beetle repair
Once again Vic's auto body shop cam thru. Some idiot crashed into my beetle & Vic's shop did a remarkable job repairing the car like new & in a timely manner.

Hi Jeffery,

Thanks for taking a moment out to let us know you are pleased with the work on your Beetle.We appreciate your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating for our shop.

NP
NELSON P.
Humble, TX
Volvo XC90
08/31/2019
Outstanding service.
Chris was very helpful and of course, job well done.

Hello Nelson,

Thanks for trusting us with your Volvo and thanks also for taking a moment to rate our service with 5 Stars. Our team appreciates your kind words regarding our service manager, Chris.

IM
Isaac M.
TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said the vehicle works right now.

Hello Isaac,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer service team. I am pleased to hear that the  Cobalt is much improved. Thanks for trusting us with your car, and the 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

JO
JOHN O.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/29/2019
Great customer service,
Great quality service, will highly recommend.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Hello John,

Thanks for trusting us with your Mercedes-Benz, and a special thanks for taking time out to rate our services.We appreciate your words and the 5 Star rating. Be assured any referrals from you will well taken care of.

TC
Thomas C.
08/29/2019
Great service and attention
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Thanks so much Thomas for taking a moment out to rate our services. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your continued loyalty.

TW
TAMARA W.
Mazda CX-5
08/28/2019
Genuine and Trustworthy
Their work speaks for itself but customer service is beyond extraordinary. These men are genuine, compassionate, and truly want the best for their customers. I am a loyal customer and refers everyone I know to them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Hello Tamara,

Our team is very appreciative of your kind words about our service. Thank you for your loyaltyand referrals, and thanks for taking the time to rate our work and give us 5 Stars.

GC
Gary C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business was really good, they had great customer service and they did a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/20/2019

Gary,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer follow up department. We are glad that everything was repaired to your satisfaction on your Miata, and we appreciate the 5 Star rating and the positive words.