VS
Tomball, TX
Jaguar S-TYPE
12/04/2018
Great job.
Service was completed and delivered as promised.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Hello Vivek,

Thanks for taking a moment to review our service. We appreciate your trusting us with your Jaguar and we thank you for a 5 Star rating.

ZH
Zak H.
Cadillac CTS
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Zak said the customer service was great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Hello Zak,

Thanks for taking a moment with our phone reviewer to rate our services. The 5 Star rating is most appreciated as well as the comment about customer service.

Expanding our business is all about happy customers and positive reviews.

Vic, Chris and Joel

LE
Ledona E.
Conroe, TX
Land Rover Range Rover
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Ledona said the business did a great job. They were detailed and prompt and had great customer service. Chris at the front desk was great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Hello Ledona,

Thanks so much for the positive review and for taking time to speak to our phone survey person.  We appreciate your trusting us with your Range Rover and the 5 Star rating.

FD
Francis D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Francis said this business had the best service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Francis,

Thanks for taking a moment to answer our survey call. We appreciate yout trusting your Grand Prix to us, and of course the favorable comments and the 5 Star rating.

Vic, Chris, and joel

MATT B.
Tomball, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
10/17/2018
Excellent as always!
VIC Auto is the only automotive repair shop that my family uses. Their professionalism, knowledge of our cars and their commitment to our satisfaction is second to none. I highly recommend VIC Auto.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Matt,
Thanks for your favorable comments regarding the recent work on your Corvette. We appreciate your loyalty and the 5 Star rating.

AU
Alex U.
Porsche Panamera
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Alex said this business does a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking our survey call and giving us such a high rating. We appreciate your trusting us with your Panamera, and helping us grow our business by referrals.

HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Hung said the mechanics repaired his vehicle. Everything is so far so good with the work that they have done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks Hung for taking the time to answer our service review caller, and thanks for the 5 Star rating. We appreciate your trusting your SL to our shop.

Rusty H.
INFINITI QX56
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said the business has always worked well with him. If they kept the vehicle for an extended time they provided him one to use.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/26/2018

Hello Rusty,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer research team.The good words and the 5 Star rating are always appreciated. I am happy the loaner car worked out for you.

ET
Ehler T.
Lincoln MKX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ehler said the business did a good job servicing his vehicle.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/22/2018

Hello Ehler,

Thanks for taking a moment out to respond to our phone interviewer. Your positive comment and the 5 Star rating are much appreciated by our team.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

Jon M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Jon said the business has good quality service, they finished his vehicle quickly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/22/2018

Hello JP
Thanks for your positive response about your recent service. Your loyalty and the 5 Star rating are most appreciated.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

ES
Eugene S.
Lexus LS 460
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said everything was great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/21/2018

Hello Eugene,

Thanks for taking the call from our service review company. We appreciate your favorable comments and of course the 5 Star rating.

BF
Bill F.
Saturn L200
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a good job and got it done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Bill,

Thanks for taking the call from our phone surveyor. We appreciate your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating

09/06/2018
Outstanding Service, Excellent Workmanship
I had recently purchased a used vehicle only to discover it had a mildew problem, apparently coming from the car's carpet. I called four auto repair shops to see if I could have the carpet replaced. (Not all shops perform this service.) From the start, I had a very positive experience with Vic's Auto beginning with speaking to them on the phone. Both Vic and Chris were professional, courteous and - perhaps most impressively - they got back to me with the information I requested in less than an hour.
On the day of the service, they promptly got me a ride to and from my home and their shop (a 30-40 minute distance). Afterwards, my car smelled fresh and clean (they had cleaned *under* the carpet as well.) Chris showed me the carpeting they'd removed and the mildew I couldn't see, but could very well smell. He also showed me mildew he noticed in between the back seats. I'll be having my seats changed as well, and feel very confident that Vic and Chris will do everything they can to have my car as mildew-free as possible. My next car purchase won't be made until I have these guys check it over first! Thank you, Chris and Vic.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Hello Margaret,

We really appreciate your taking time to review our service on your CRV. Thank you so much for letting future customers know we did our work correctly. Our team also thanks you for the 5 Star rating.

MO
MARCIE O.
Toyota Celica
09/03/2018
Great car care facility!
The business is clean and orderly and has friendly, knowledgeable people. My 2000 Toyota Celica GT had her first fender bender in 18 years and I was devastated that she would be scarred for life. I took her to Vic's and had her repaired and repainted and she looks like she just stepped off the show room floor. I was so happy I cried. She was beautiful! My Celica and I were treated like royalty. I am so very happy and grateful to all the people who made my little Celica like new again!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Hi Marcie,

Thanks so much for your kind words regarding your special car. We are so glad you feel that your Celica looks new again. We appreciate your taking a moment to rate our work and efforts, and the 5 Star rating means everything to our team.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

Cristy S.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Cristy said Chris is trustworthy and they do a great job
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Hi Cristy,

I know Chris will appreciate your compliment. Thanks for speaking with our phone interviewer and thanks for the great rating.

LV
Lou V.
Texas
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Lou said the work was done in a timely fashion, exactly how they said it would be and that the people are nice and friendly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Lou,

Thanks for taking a moment out to speak with our phone interviewer. We appreciate your kind words and the 5 Star rating.

ER
Eileen R.
08/18/2018
Always a great experience
I have been taking my vehicles to Vic’s for years. Always feel like they are honest and don’t try to up sell services. Vic always takes the time to explain what is needed and why and how much it will cost. The bill is always what he quoted.

The guys are hardworking, pleasant, and very respectful. I have recommended Vic’s on Nextdoor several times and will continue to do so.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Eileen,

We appreciate your loyalty and helping us out on Nextdoorneighbor.com. Referrals are what keeps us growing. Thanks so much.

KR
Kevin R.
Buick Lucerne
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mellisa. She said he tells her what is wrong with the vehicle. He is very honest. Keep up the good work.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Kevin

Thanks for speaking with our caller checking on customer satisfaction. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and will do our best to keeep the Buick working well for Melissa.

MARC S.
07/20/2018
Get your fix at Vic's
I only go to Vic.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks for the great comment Mark. We appreciate your loyalty.

ARIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/11/2018
Definitely a place to go and have a piece of mind on the road. Very Professional and courteous , guaranteed is their middle name. Money well spent. I highly recommend Chris , Vic and his team.. Just a phone call away , anywhere any place .
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Ariel,

Thank you for your continued trust in servicing your Mercedes-Benz with us. Your good words about our sevice and the 5 Star rating are appreciated by our team at Vic's.