VIC Auto Collision & Repair

DERWOOD J. on 10/18/2017
"Super-fast and courteous and knowledgeable"
Great customer service, fast turnaround, rides to/from the repair facility, no messing around. Very professional group. Will go back when i need their services again.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:03 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/18/2017

Derwood,
Thanks for the great review on our services for your Elantra GT. Our growth depends heavily on what our customers say about us. We appreciate your taking a few moments out to recommend us and give us a 5 Star rating.

Donna R. on 09/29/2017
Donna said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Hello Donna,

thank you for responding to our phone interviewer and letting us know we did satisfactory work on your Optima. We truly appreciate the 5 Star rating.

MILLICENT G. on 09/23/2017
"Excellent Service "
I had a wonderful experience at Vic's Auto. I had my escape repaired after someone rear ended me. The insurance company of the other driver only wanted to give me a rental for 3 days. Vic's had a number of cars there which had issues due to the Hurricane Harvey flooding and yet they had enough people on staff that they did get my vehicle done in less than the 3 days alotted. My vehicle looks incredible. I also received multiple updates about the status of my Escape. Their customer service was outstanding and their work is the best I have ever seen. Even the driver who shuttled me from Vic's to enterprise to pick up my rental, told me he loves working there because it is an honest shop. The representative at enterprise also assured me that Vic's was the best and most honest shop he knew about. I highly recommend them. Best auto repair center I have ever used.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:28 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/24/2017

Hello Millicent,

Thank you so much for your words about our service. We are glad we were able to get your Escape back to you soon and that you are happy with the work.

The 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

Tobin E. on 09/23/2017
"My go to guy. "
I don't even consider going elsewhere. Vic's acquired and replaced a taillight housing. On schedule, while I waited. Fair price.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 08:46 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/23/2017

Hi Tobin,

We appreciate being your GO TO place for your vehicles. Thank you for the great rating.

ARIEL M. on 08/24/2017
"Attention to detail,Professionally friendly, will physically show you where the problem to fix it's located and advice in what to do at your own decision. Guaranteeing the job up to the full expectation ."
Always !!!! My cars run like a champ. With Vic And Chris knowledge , no worries , just a piece of mind on the road. Considered well kept secret in Houston..
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:37 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you so much for your great description of our services.
It's always good to hear from you Ariel, and we will keep your Mercedes_Benz in super condition for you. The 5 Star rating is always appreciated by our team.

YOLANDA H. on 08/21/2017
"Engine Mounts"
During a recent inspection of my vehicle, it was discovered that my engine mounts were cracked and needed to be replaced. I had a great experience the last time I was here and returned to have them fixed. Once again, they did a great job with my car and it took one day to fix since I had to return to work from summer break. I would definitely recommend Vic's if you need your car taken care of.
Thank you for taking care of my car! :-)
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 04:35 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Hi Yolanda,

Good to hear from you again. We will do our best to keep your Outlander in great shape and keep you safely on the road. Thank you for second 5 Star rating this month.

Ron B. on 08/21/2017
Ron said they are always fair.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Hello Ron,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer follow up team. We appreciate the 5 Star rating, as it helps us attract additional customers.

Tanya P. on 08/19/2017
"Vic's saved me time"
Needed tow cover replacement and Vic made it easier than the dealership. Dealership wanted me to order the part then actually take the part to their "collision department" to have it painted for next day availability. I called Vic, gave them my credit card to order the part, then when it was painted, drove over and they put it on. I didn't have to go to dealership 2X, the paint matched perfectly and Vic was less of a drive.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E550
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:12 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/19/2017

Thanks for the great review Tanya. Time is of the essence these days and we are glad we could save you time and travel. We appreciate your taking a moment to comment on our service.

Juan C. on 08/17/2017
"Great service and staff"
Very professional and great service. Thanks Vic.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:29 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/18/2017

It's always good to  hear from you Juan.  Thanks for the 5 Star rating.

Vic, Chris and Joel

Inam A. on 08/15/2017
Spoke with Ryan. He said they did a great job. He got exactly what he was expecting. He couldn't ask for any better.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Hello Inam,

We are glad to know that Ryan is pleased with our work on his Tundra. Thanks for keeping us informed and we appreciate the 5 Star rating.

JIM C. on 08/01/2017
"Good guys, good service."
Vic and crew has taken great care of my wife's car, so I wanted them to start helping me with mine. Seem to be straight up guys, do excellent work, headed back this week for needed repairs noted on last visit.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 11:48 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/02/2017

Hello Jim,

Thanks for taking time out to review our services. We appreciate your confidence in bringing us your truck, and the 5 Star rating.

RICHARD D. on 07/31/2017
"fast courteous and economical service"
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 05:58 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/31/2017

Thanks Richard for taking a moment out to review our services. We certainly appreciate the 5 Star rating.

Matt B. on 07/28/2017
"They have a really professional staff and they do an excellent job! We only let Vic work on our families vehicles"
I highly recommend Vic and his Team!!!
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 12:28 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/28/2017

Matt,
Thanks for taking a moment to review our services, and compliment our team. We appreciate your loyalty and the 5 Star rating.

Paakofi P. on 07/26/2017
Paakofi said this business is very nice and the service was wonderful.
Vehicle: Audi A7
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/28/2017

Hello Paakofi,

Thank you for your positive review of our  services. We are glad we could help you on your A7, and we appreciate your taking a moment to respond to our caller.

RAUL P. on 07/23/2017
"This place's customer service level is out of this World!!!!"
so I brought my Audi in for an simple oil change, and because of a crushed washer I was leaking oil, not only did they change my oil again but also replaced the washer and just took fantastic care of my vehicle. Other shops could learn a thing or 2 about taking care of customers and I will continue coming to this shop.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 10:36 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/24/2017

Raul,

Thanks for taking a few moments to review our services. The situation with your Audi is not uncommon, unfortunately, and we are glad we could help. We appreciate your good words and your 5 Star rating.

Kevin M. on 07/22/2017
Kevin said he was very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks for the good review Kevin, We will work hard to keep your Camaro in top running condition.

Shanley M. on 07/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Forever customer"
I've been to Vic's over and over for years and will always continue. Fair and honest service. Always done correctly.
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:55 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/21/2017

Hi Shanley,
Thanks for your goods words and 5 Star rating. Your loyalty is very much appreciated.

Joseph G. on 07/20/2017
Joseph said the business found his repairs and saved him from the problems.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks for the good review Joseph. It's always good to see you and your very special truck.

Marilyn A. on 07/20/2017
Marilyn said they did a great job and she was pleased.
Vehicle: Audi TT
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks for taking a moment to review our services, and of course a 5 Star rating. We will do our best to keep your TT in great shape so you can continue to enjoy it.

YOLANDA H. on 07/13/2017
"Outlander"
I was a little hesitant at first to have my car fixed besides the dealership, but Vic's took excellent care of my car. My car runs smooth and sounds awesome. They even washed and cleaned my car up for me. I greatly appreciate their care and service. I would definitely come back.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:21 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks for your good words on our sevices Yolanda. We appreciate your taking a moment to rate us, and of course your 5 Star rating.