VIC Auto Collision & Repair

Tobin E. on 02/23/2018
"They did it again. "
Despite $1,700 (ouch), they are still the best I have found. I don’t even shop around. I feel confident they are fair and they get the job done right and deliver on time. My go to place.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 05:17 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/24/2018

Thanks Tobin for your continuing support. We really appreciate your taking the time out to rate us, and of course we appreciate your positive review and the 5  Star rating.

BHRANTI P. on 02/16/2018
"Excellent service"
Excellent service! Prompt repairs!
Vehicle: Volvo XC60
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 10:17 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/17/2018

Hello Bhranti,

Thanks for taking a moment to review our services. We are glad you are back in your Volvo, and we sincerely appreciate your good words and the 5 Star rating.

LATOYA F. on 02/15/2018
" Fleming"
Everything were great and professional!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 07:54 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/16/2018

Hello Latoya,

Thanks for taking time out to rate our services. We are pleased that everything is satisfactory, and we appreciate the 5 Star rating.

MILLICENT G. on 02/10/2018
"Always great service "
Vic’s provides excellent service every time. They have done body work and mechanical repairs for me and various family members and we are never disappointed. They always keep you informed throughout the process. They let you know what is going on and projected costs. They are the most honest auto repair center I have ever used and they treat you with courtesy and respect. Truly amazing service. Highly recommended!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 08:10 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/12/2018

Hello Millicent,

It was so nice of you to give us such a great review on all of our services. We appreciate your taking time out to make such nice comments and give us a 5 Star rating. Thank you so much.

Patrick I. on 02/09/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Looks Brand New Again!!!"
Vic and his team did a perfect job on painting my front and rear bumpers. They give top notch customer service. Vic is honest and fair. Their ultimate goal is to have your vehicle returned to you as if you just bought it off the lot! Before they returned my car to me, Vic noticed that there were some discrepancies with the paint job, so they gave me a call and notified me that they needed an extra day as they wanted to address and fix the issue as they do not return vehicles to their customers with sub par work. I could not be more happier and pleased with the final result! I highly recommend their services and will be taking my car to them for all future repairs and services!!!
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 12:24 PM

Patrick,

Thanks for all the compliments on your recent visit to our shop. We appreciate all the good words, as it helps others know what they can expect. That's what helps us grow our business. Thanks again.

CHRIS I. on 02/09/2018
"Perfect"
Perfect
Vehicle: BMW 4 Series
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 12:05 PM

Hello Chris,

Thanks for taking a moment out of your day to review our services. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating.

Gerardo V. on 02/09/2018
Gerardo said this business did a good job, but the cost for labor was too high.
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018

Hello Gerardo,

Thanks so much for answering our caller and taking a moment to rate our services. We appreciate the 5 Star rating.

HOWARD N. on 02/01/2018
"Maintenance visit"
This is my second visit to Vic Auto and I've been very happy with their knowledge of my older BMW and their service. The work is completed on time and at the promised price. I will continue to use them to take care of my vehicle.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 11:05 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/01/2018

Howard,
Thanks for the good words on servicing your BMW. Our team appreciates your taking time out to review us. The 5 Star rating means everything to our business.

Dennis J. on 01/31/2018
Dennis said they were very good.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/05/2018

Dennis,

Thanks for taking a mooment to review our services. We do appreciate  the 5 Star rating as well.

Sambr D. on 01/19/2018
Sambr said the service worked out great and it didn't take too long. The staff was very helpful and great.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/02/2018

Hello Sambr,

Thanks for taking time out to review our services. We appreciate your positive comments and rating.

MATT B. on 01/17/2018
"Extremely honest and professional!"
I have been taking my vehicles to Vic's for over 7 years. This organization works from the highest integrity levels in order to provide the most positive experience. I have always found this company to be very honest and extremely professional. I would highly recommend anyone to trust their vehicle with Vic and his team!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 12:09 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2018

Matt,

Thanks for taking a moment out of your day to review our services. We appreciate your loyalty and the opportunity to work on all your family vehicles. The 5 Star rating means alot to our team.

ERIK O. on 01/17/2018
"Honda CRV "
Vic's did a great job repairing my CRV. They promised to not deliver the vehicle without doing a great job and they followed through. They also finished the job within a good time frame. I took a chance going here based on reviews and it paid off for me. I would recommend them for getting body work and repairs done.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:35 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2018

Erik,

Thanks so much for the great review and rating. That's how we get new clients like yourself. We appreciate your taking a moment to rate us and of course the 5 Star rating means everything.

Tobin E. on 01/11/2018
"Perfectamundo "
Again, as promised. No surprises. This is my go to place. I don’t even bother checking with anyone else. Honest and dependable.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:41 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/12/2018

Thanks Tobin,

Your loyalty is appreciated by our entire team.

Payton D. on 01/10/2018
"Great service as always "
You can’t put a price on outstanding service. Vic’s provides unparalleled service.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 05:12 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/10/2018

Thanks for taking a moment to review us. Your kind words are most appreciated.

Michael T. on 01/10/2018
Michael said he had no issues with the business or his vehicle after they had fixed it.
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/15/2018

Hello Michael,

Thanks for taking a moent to answer our service follow up call. Also, thanks for the positive 5 Star rating and it sounds like everything turned out to your satisfaction. Keep us posted.

Scott O. on 12/22/2017
Scott said the business did a fantastic job.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/13/2018

Thanks Scott for taking a moment out to rate our services. The good words and the 5 Star rating mean everything to our team.

Bridget A. on 12/14/2017
Bridget said she was so pleased with Chris. He treated her like she was his only customer and she felt like she belonged. She said she will definitely come back.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017

Hello Bridget,

Thanks so much for taking the call to review our services.
Your kind words about your treatment at our shop are very meaningful to our team, and the 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

Andre H. on 12/12/2017
Andre said he's very satisfied with the service. It was good.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/13/2018

Thanks Andre for taking the call to check our services on your Mercedes-Benz. It's good to know that you are completely satisfied with the work.

JIM C. on 12/11/2017
"2008 spark plug chnage out"
One day job for Vic, I have worried about changing those plugs for a long time, a lot of horror stories out there on those plugs. No problem for Vic, Chris, and their crew, done and at reasonable price, very satisfied, truck runs great. This was the first spark plug change for this truck, 136,000 miles on that set. Thanks.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 12:30 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/12/2018

Hello Jim,

Your review has been very helpful, as other people have seen it and commented. Thanks again for taking the time to talk about our services and rate us so highly.

Waqas S. on 12/08/2017
"Amazing like always!!!!!"
This place has the best customer service. They always make you feel important and always go beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I have free oil changes from the dealer but I trust these guys with all my vehicles . They always show you the problem and never recommend anything that’s not needed. Thanks Vic auto team...
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 07:28 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/09/2017

Hello Waqas,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services and giving us a 5 Star rating. Your trust and loyalty are most appreciated.

Vic, Chris , and Joel