VM
Vishwanath M.
Texas
Mazda 626
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Vishwanath said he felt the cost of the last visit was high and during this visit he was given discounts on the service. The service was good and the business knows what they are doing.

11/14/2014 Category: Service
Vishwanath said initially he was satisfied with the experience. Over the course of six to eight months, he brought his vehicle to the business three times for various issues. Overall, he said it was quite expensive.
Vic S., Owner from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/25/2014

Thank You For giving us the opportunity to resolve this matter. Your feedback is important to us and we always strive to provide you with best customer service.

Bruce B.
Lexus LS 460
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said that they did a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/24/2020

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer service follow up group. The 5 Star rating means a lot to our team and we appreciate your trusting our shop to work on your Lexus.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

EL
Emerson L.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Emerson said that every time he goes there it's great. He doesn't have to go back after they fix something. They're very dependable and helpful. They're fast and they get him in right away when he needs them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/16/2020

Hi Emerson,

Thanks for the great review regarding our services. Our team appreciates your positive statement, and of course the 5 Star rating. Vic, Chris, and Joel

MATT B.
Tomball, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
09/10/2020
Vic's is the best!
My wife and I have been taking our car to Vic's for the past 10 years and we have always received the highest quality of work with amazing service. I highly recommend Vic and his team.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/10/2020

Always good to hear from you Matt. We appreciate the loyalty and the trust in allowing us to service your vehicles.

AL
Adrian L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/02/2020
Low cost & quick service
I appreciate the great service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/03/2020

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for taking time out to rate our service on your Mitsubishi. Our team truly appreciates the 5 Star rating

Jason W.
08/29/2020
Best in class for Auto Repair need
Thanks for providing the best services all the time, having you as my mechanic has been indeed an honor, best prices, but most of all, straight forward about your vehicle needs and a process to get it done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/29/2020

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking some time out and giving us such a good review on your Tacoma visit. Our team appreciates the good words and the 5 Star rating.

GB
GARY B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
08/25/2020
All Vic needs, now, is a margarita bar,...
Normally,... it's never any fun to have to take a vehicle to a repair shop. Vic's is different. EVERY individual working at Vic's is a genuinely nice person. Even Vic. And,... they're "car guys". But, it goes beyond that. Vic, Chris, and everyone else on the staff respect the vehicles brought to them for repair, and I've noticed that, when my car is returned to me,... it's the same as when I brought it in,... the mirrors are where I left them,... the driver's seat has not been moved,... the radio station, same thing,... the only thing different is the thing that got fixed! While those are "little things",... they're symptomatic of "big things". At Vic's, they pay attention to the details, they are thorough, and I have NEVER had to take a car back, because something was missed, or done incorrectly,... it is ALWAYS done, to perfection. And, I enjoy talking with them about cars. If only Vic would install a margarita bar. But, I don't think he will. I guess nothing is ever really "perfect", after all. (But Vic's is very, very close.)
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/26/2020

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your very favorable commentary on our shop. I agree that nothing is more frustrating than getting back in your car after service and having to find your radio station etc. As far as a Margarita bar, we want to avoid dealing with the TAB folks. There are enough concerns keeping up with all the other environmental issues and laws, but you can always pull some water out of our cold water dispenser. Thanks again for the good words.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

RACHAEL S.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/25/2020
great customer service
I took my car in after a minor accident. I made the initial claim, then Chris fought for the supplemental and I didn't have to handle that at all. I had my car back in less than a week looking good as new!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/26/2020

Hi Rachael,

Thanks for taking a moment out to review the work on your Traverse. Customers often don't realize how important getting the supplements handled are in terms of a proper and total repair. The 5 Star rating is meaningful to our team.

BROOKE H.
08/22/2020
Please wear masks!
Vic and his team could not be friendlier, and they did a terrific and speedy job repairing my car. Definitely would recommend them. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because none of them were wearing masks. I’m high risk for severe complications from COVID-19, so this made me very uncomfortable.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/24/2020

Hello Brooke,

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our services on your Honda. We appreciate your comments and thank you for the reminder on mask wearing. Our front office usually starts the day with masks, but as the day moves along, the masks often are forgotten. We discussed it this morning and we will be much more attentive. We want every customer to feel comfortable in our waiting area.      Vic, Chris, and Joel

TC
TRAVANTI C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/19/2020
Very polite and professional
There were absolutely no cons at all, so I’ll just list the pros.
Cleanest waiting area I’ve ever seen at an auto repair shop. Even smelled good!
Fast service
Easy to locate
Definitely recommend
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/20/2020

Hello Travanti,

Thanks so much for your detailed review about our shop. Our team appreciates your comments and the 5 Star rating.

Michael P.
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they did a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/21/2020

Hello Michael,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer follow up team. It's good to know everything was satisfacory on your BMW and we do appreciate the 5 Star rating.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

SHEILA M.
08/12/2020
Outstanding Service
New to the area and I needed a good, knowledgeable, and trustworthy mechanic for my car issues. I hit the jackpot on all three. I did a Google search for a mechanic shop in my area before going to Vic's Automotive, and all seem to agree that Vic's offers outstanding customer service. Friendly, professional and they stand behind their work with a warranty. Very pleased!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/12/2020

Hi Sheila,

Welcome to our area. We are so glad you found us. Thank you so much for the positive review and the 5 Star rating. Our team appreciates the good words.     Vic, Chris, and Joel

Cypress, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
08/03/2020
Took them no time at all, had passenger door damage and looks brand new.
Love my car all Over again now . Damage was fixed in less than 3 days and looks as though nothing happened. Thank you
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/03/2020

Thanks so much  for the 5 Star Review on the Camaro.  Only you and your body shop should know it was repaired. We appreciate your taking the time to let us know you are pleased.

Darrell L.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Darrell said he received great service and it's the best auto mechanic business.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/31/2020

Hello Darrell,

Thanks for the 5 Star review on your BMW service. Your comments are most appreciated by our team.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

07/24/2020
Great service and attention
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/24/2020

Thanks for the great review and your continued loyalty, and of course the 5 Star rating.    Vic, Chris, and Joel