Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

OC
OSCAR C.
09/12/2019
Amazing service and customer experience
Manny really helped me out and did an excellent job installing my IID device in my car. He explained thoroughly how it worked and what I need to do. Excellent customer service and would recommend this place to anyone who needs car services.
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 09/14/2019

Oscar,  Thank you for your time and business with us at ATG Auto Tech Group and we are glad to have satisfied your visit.  We appreciate the review and hope to see you soon.

FB
FROEBEL B.
Jaguar XJ
09/11/2019
You guys are the best
I enjoyed meeting each one of you and I will be back . Thank you

Fro B
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 09/11/2019

Fro, We thank you for we business. I really appreciate your loyalty and also thanks for the special bxoing hand wrap you gave me (Jonny).  We'll always be here when you need us!

MARGARET G.
09/09/2019
I never rate 5 on anything; I believe it keeps business in their toes. That said - my experience with ATG was very positive. Did what they quoted and then some. My situation (the expense) was not planned but ATG made it a little less painful. :-)
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 09/10/2019

Margaret, Thank you for your time taken for this appreciated review!  We're glad you had a positive experience.  I hear you felt we were a little expensive and sorry to hear that.  Quality work is never cheap, but our service does come with a 2 year 24,000 mile NATIONWIDE warranty.  We hope to see you soon.  Thank you.

CLAUDIA B.
Kia Optima
08/30/2019
One happy customer.
Very professional and attentive staff. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 09/03/2019

Claudia, we appreciate your loyalty and time at ATG Auto Tech Group.  Thank you and we look forward to see you soon!

DANIEL C.
INFINITI Q45
08/17/2019
Straight foward
I thought i had 1 major issue with my power steering, i was wrong but the guys did find a major oil leak that needed to be addressed. They notified me with the details before the work was done. Honest work, thanks guys!
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 08/21/2019

Daniel, Thank you for your time and trust at ATG Auto Tech group.  We were glad to have found the issue with your power steering and get it seviced here.  We look forward to seeing you in the future and we'll always be here when you need us.

DT
DANIEL T.
07/31/2019
Professional work but no appointments taken.
Great customer service. Competitive prices. AAA certified and AAA membership discounts. They kept me updated upon request of work being done and gave suggestions for identified maintenance. The one negative aspect I had was the no appointments policy. They’re located nearby me so I was able to drop it off the day before, which made me first in line.It also helped putting down a deposit on the parts needed so it would be ready to go. I also was able to pick up my vehicle in the middle of the day. Thanks to Manny and the team on a fantastic job.
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 08/02/2019

Daniel, we appreciate your honesty and we are glad you helped us point out a negative aspect of ours.  I will start looking forward to creating future appointments for our customers who need one.  We hope to next time better satisfy you with our service.  Give us a call (619)-795-2118 for the next visit you have and we'll set you an appointment.  Thank You!

MARIA B.
Imperial Beach, CA
07/31/2019
Road trip ready
Found ATG through the Auto Club. They did a road trip inspection, topped off my fluids and changed my oil and filter. They were very prompt and reasonably priced. I have confidence our car is ready for our summer road trip and I would use them again.
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 08/02/2019

Maria, it was a pleasure to service your vehicle and peform a road trip inspection for your safety towards a nice road trip.  We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and hope to see you soon!

FT
FORTANYA T.
El Cajon, CA
07/27/2019
The customer service was Awesome!
Manny was wonderful! He’s very helpful and professional at what he does! He’s great!
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 07/29/2019

We appreciate your time and patiencce at ATG Auto Tech Group and look forward to seeing you next time!

JOHN D.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/11/2019
Great friendly staff that worked quickly to solve my suspension issue!
Manny was great! He drove my car around with me in the passenger to hear the sounds it made and made the correct assessment regarding the parts I needed! They ordered the parts, installed them and had my truck returned to me all within 2 hrs! Pepboys next door always has a backlog of vehicles and overcharges for things you dont need. These folks were professional and never tried to oversell me on anything. Thanks guys!
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 07/13/2019

John, Thank you so mcuh for the kind words.  We really appreciate your time and were glad to help you have a great first time experience.  We look forward to being your go-to Auto Shop and always being here when you need us.

JHONATAN L.
Honda Fit
07/05/2019
The staff is honest and helpful. Highly recommend!
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 07/10/2019

Thank You, ATG appreciates your time as we were glad to service your vehicle with what is needed.  We'll always be here when ou ned us!

RICHARD M.
Oceanside, CA
06/29/2019
Staff was very efficient. They promised to get back to me with an estimate and did so within a couple of hours. The work was completed the same day and I was called again with the final information. Great service. Thank you.
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 07/03/2019

Richard, Thank you for your time and trust in us at ATG Auto Tech Group.  It's our pleasure to provide you great service and we appreciate the review!

JEREMIAH G.
Ramona, CA
05/18/2019
Awesomely fast service
Awesomely fast service
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 05/22/2019

Jeremiah, Thank you for your trust and patience at ATG Auto Tech Group.  It was a pleasure to help service your vehicle with the neccesities with fast pleasured service.  We also appreciate the review!

FS
FERNIE S.
05/14/2019
Never Going Anywhere Else But Here!
All employees are kind, waiting room is very clean. My car was fixed super fast! No hidden fees no games!
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 05/16/2019

Fernie,  Thank you so much for your time and especially for your appreciated review.  We're glad you had a great experience and we'll always be here to service your vehicle with what it needs.

KF
KENNETH F.
05/13/2019
Very good customer service and worker attitudes
I was a little pressed for time they stayed over time to get the job finished
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Kenneth for your trust and patience!  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle and will pleasurly be even betery on time next time.

MICHAEL M.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/09/2019
Johnny on the spot
Family owned and operated. Outstanding customer service. **stand alone waiting room.

RAFAEL C.
04/27/2019
Quick and accurate and professional
I been here before and still come back and each time it’s always good service and reasonable pricing
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 04/30/2019

Rafael, we've noticed your loyalty and always appreciate your time and trust at ATG Auto Tech Group.  Also, Thank You for the appreciated review.  We strive for evaluated service that way we know our strenth and weaknesses.

DEVIN M.
Nissan Xterra
04/27/2019
The problem was diagnosed quickly and resolved the same day. Johnathan made the whole process easy. They even fixed a slow leak I'd had for a while.
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 04/30/2019

Thank You Devin for the appreciated review.  We're happy for your great experience and will always be here when you need us.

DARRYL B.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/21/2019
Knowledgeable of all mechanic parts required for specific vehicles. Updates on status of repairs and cost.
I am very happy to have ATG as my auto provider. They are very professional and give you the choice on how you want your repairs to get done.
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 04/24/2019

Darryl, Thank you for your time and appreciation.  We're more than happy for your great experience at ATG and were glad to service your vehicle with what it needed.

PH
Pr. PEYTON H.
Spring Valley, CA
Ford Fiesta
04/18/2019
My car stopped on the freeway and was brought to ATG, the quickly and thoroughly examined my car and the expense!. They had it fixed by the end of the day! I rate them high A for professionalism, the car repair excellent and the price was good!
I will be bringing my car to them from now on!

Dodge Charger
04/18/2019
Took my car in for first time to have it calibrated. Excellent service I will continue getting my car done here and would recommend there service to everyone
Mike M. from ATG Auto Tech Group responded on 04/18/2019

Hello, thank you for trusting ATG with servicing your vehicle.  We delightly appreciate your loyalty and are excited to have built another future customer.  We strive for great experiences and will always be here with any questions you have.  Thank You!