Business Solutions

Athens Auto Logic

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Loretta M.
05/20/2021
Courtesy
I went to have them check my car out. The outcome was pretty serious, and they gave me a car to drive because mine was not safe to drive! No one has...

TH
Tom H.
01/28/2021
Saved my bacon
Allen got my Mercedes-Benz back on the road and running great—a day after the M-B dealer said they couldn’t do anything. Very knowledgeable and explained my...

Michael M.
01/25/2021
Car Heater
I wasn't getting enough heat and I dropped my car off at Athens Auto Logic for them to checkout the problem. They were going to flush the heater coil to...

CE
Cindy E.
01/15/2021
This company is HONEST..a rare thing these days.
I've dealt with Athens Auto Logic 3 times. The honesty extends to the employees, not just the owner. What company tells you "We should test that first...

Jessica R.
10/22/2020
Amazing service all around!!!
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.