Englewood, TN
04/20/2019
Very customer friendly and greatly service!

PD
Paul D.
04/13/2019
Very pleased with Athens Auto Logic
Will recommend them to Anyone who needs car care!

04/05/2019
Scott is a great mechanic he did a great job replacing the engine in my 2000 f250 .All the employees are friendly and professional.
All the staff are friendly and professional.

Lillian B.
Cadillac DeVille
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Lillian said the business is fine.

BL
Bernie and Jan L.
03/25/2019
Trustworthy
We moved here 18 years ago. Auto Logic has always been our "go to auto repair place"! Allan has made sure our vehicles are well taken care of, from the smallest problem, to the largest. Last time we had our 2002 venture van in, they kept it for 3 days, test drove it, and in the end it was totally ok. Three days looking at it, trying to analyze the things we were complaining about, to find our ol' gal was purring perfectly. Our van has many miles on it, looks great and drives great. Thank you Auto Logic!!

WI
Wayne I.
03/22/2019
Work done right and at cost quoted!!!
Your work was done and at cost quoted!!!!

Riceville, TN
03/20/2019
Slow service and overpriced.
Had a starter put on my vehicle. With two and part, it was over $400. I had my car towed on a Sunday. They were not finished with a simple starter install until Tuesday at 4pm. They also priced a belt for my car. $120. They were nice and did a thorough inspection of my car to determine what was wrong, but I will never use them again as they are overpriced.

Doris M.
Sweetwater, TN
Ram 1500
03/17/2019
Trustworthy
We had to get a wheel bearing replaced on our Dodge Ram, this time. We have used Athens Auto Logic for a few years and we have been completely satisfied. I always trust their diagnosis and workmanship. They are so thorough, I wouldn’t want to take my vehicles anywhere else.

RA
Robin A.
Nissan JUKE
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Robin said they did a good job and the price was fair.

03/02/2019
I had a noise in my truck that no one could figure out. Took it to auto logic and they figured it out and fixed it on the same day and it didn't cost an outrageous amount.

ER
Eric R.
02/27/2019
Starter replacement
Customer service good provided pick up and delivery

Marilyn B.

BJ
Bruce J.
Cadillac DeVille
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business is trustworthy, honest and has good people to deal with.

AW
Al W.
02/18/2019
Integrity
Took my wife's Camry in for brake noises. It turned out to be a quick, simple, cheap fix. They could have done a brake job and we'd never known the difference. They do honest work at a fair price. They're the best.

02/18/2019
Honesty and feedback beforehand
Giving top notch service and knowledge/recommendation of what you may need in the future , by doing this you know they went over your vehicle .

02/10/2019
Honesty
Great place

MN
Mike N.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/08/2019
Very prompt and dependable
I have popped in unannounced twice in the last year with two different cars needing a battery. They took them in and got me going quickly each time. Fair prices and quality work. Thanks to Auto Logic

02/08/2019
Great Customer Service
All the folks I dealt with were helpful, pleasant and respectful. The prices were fair and the service was quick.

RD
Richard D.
Englewood, TN
02/02/2019
Taking care of our cars.
Allen has always and crew has always done good work at a fair price. I recommend them highly.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/01/2019
Their repair work and commitment
Great