RD
Richard D.
Lexus ES 350
01/21/2020
Honest service.
Good service. Good price.

Johna C.
Ironton, OH
01/14/2020
honest, integrity business
very thorough inspections, great integrity. good prices

AR
Abigail R.
01/13/2020
Honest and Reliable service.
They did an awesome job. Found things and I didn’t even know were wrong. So that I wouldn’t be broken down on the side of the road wondering what happened.

Mildred S.
Decatur, TN
Buick Park Avenue
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Mildred said the business did a good job and they were also very courteous.

TW

AW
Al W.
01/03/2020
Always 5 Stars
I’ve never had a bad experience at Athens Auto in many years of visits. Allen and his staff always get it right.

SP
Stephen P.
Isuzu Rodeo
12/31/2019
Honesty
Last time they were great and did more than expected . One time though I was a little disappointed , paid $700+ to get the leak stopped on my grandson's Rodeo but that didn't happen and basically was leaking worse . A good place as I will use again if needed but I don't know if all mechanics are truthful is maybe why the leak wasn't stopped by $700+ for nothing is what I got . Allen I'm sure is honest and trustworthy but don't know about the others , I hope so . Just speaking how I feel but probably will continue to use them .

KG
Kira G.
Niota, TN
Nissan Frontier
12/31/2019
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Helped me figure out why my engine light was on..

John M.
Riceville, TN
BMW Z3
12/15/2019
2000 BMW Z3
My 2000 BMW Z3 underwent some major repairs at Athens Auto Logic. Engine performance was sluggish and the check engine indicator light was on. Driver window motor was intermittently stuck. Heat/Defrost/AC selector was broken. All problems fixed and now the car now runs great! Thanks to Allen and his team at Athens Auto Logic for another job well done!

Marilyn B.
Riceville, TN
Nissan Rogue
12/12/2019
Tire Leak
Always a pleasant experience
Had a tire with a slow leak repaired
Repair was made in a timely manner
Charge was more then fair. Alan even showed me the screw that had caused the problem .
Will definitely return!! Thanks Alan!
Marilyn B.

Review
They do top notch work

Nissan Sentra
12/06/2019
Friendly service and quality work will continue to use them in the future very pleased
I took my 2013 Nissan Sentra who auto logic to have new tires put on and have The front in alignment checked they tag missions check the alignment installed for brand new tires that They recommended for the car and the tires are very very smooth and quiet it rides better then ever I really was impressed With the work And I will be using auto logic for all my mechanic needs and service on all my vehicles from here on outVery friendly folks and I like that all the mechanics are certified you get quality work At a good price at auto logic

PB
Patricia B.
Cadillac CTS
11/27/2019
Wiper repair
Great service, took care of the problem immediately. Will be coming back for all maintenance service.

Jim L.
11/15/2019
X5 repair
Everything is working great. I appreciate athens auto logic getting me back on the road.

Jarrell D.
Etowah, TN
10/29/2019
Friendly and reliable staff
The staff are very helpful and honest, they fix your problems before they get worse, good people trustworthy, and reliable.

Displaying 1 Review