Dale D.
Englewood, TN
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Dale said he was charged a lot more than expected for an alignment on his vehicle.

ZM
Zara M.
Tellico Plains, TN
11/15/2017
as a previous custumer i was pleased. this time my experience was very disappointing.
Tow bill from Madisonville to Athens was $250. My vehicle was towed at 10pm on Monday on Wednesday by noon I met with Heather gave her key and requested the vehicle be checked and I be contacted with estimate before work done. After many calls...two months later the spark plug wires were changed-the charge was $200 --60 was diagnosis the wires supposedly chewed which would be visible not sure why diagnostic charge. I told Allen at time contacted about repair vehicle would idle but acted like not get gas when tried to move. After paying $450 my vehicle did not even make 1/2 mile down road ..same problem as initial complaint. I proptly called the shop. I immediately returned vehicle to shop. I demonstrated for Allen the problem. He told me the fuel filter/ delivery wasn't checked and vehicle was not road tested. Although had no problem processing payment. Before I would have recomended this business but I would need to see what happens this time before making recommendation.

Matt P.
Etowah, TN
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Matt said he waited forever and the business didn't put windshield wiper fluid in the vehicle.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/18/2017

Matt we are sorry to hear you weren't pleased with your experience. As with most businesses that operate with appointments sometimes things come up that throw your day out of whack. I believe when you came in one of guys was out sick so we were doing everything we could to accomodate all of our appointments. Anytime you find something wrong PLEASE bring it to our attention & we will do whatever may be necessary to resolve the issue. We hope you will give us a chance to make it right.