PL
Patricia L.
Maryville, TN
Dodge Caliber
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said she had to wait. When she got there, the staff told her she had a brake light that was out, and they didn't fix it. She had to take the vehicle someplace else to get that fixed.

Mike H.
Niota, TN
Kia Optima
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were very courteous. However, he said it took the business 27 days to do the repair work. He said he was quoted $300 for the repair of his speed sensor but when he called the business on Tuesday before picking up his vehicle, he was told it would be $600.

AH
Alexander H.
Riceville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Alexander said the business was very expensive. They provided fast service.

Brandy M.
Delano, TN
05/18/2017
Staff are very nice and helpful but ......
I had brakes put on my Tahoe and they were great , they called to tell me I needed rotors as well so they put them on too. Only problem was they didn't notice that my hub assembly need replaced on the drivers side . I went on a 10 hour trip and 5 hours into my trip I thought my wheel was gonna fall off so I stopped at a garage in statesville, NC and they replaced my hub assembly!!! The mechanic there told me that the people that put my brakes and rotors on should have noticed it . But thanks to the good Lord my wheel didn't break off while driving because i might not have been alive to write this review !!

Dustin H.
Englewood, TN
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Dustin said the business provided a good experience. They fixed what was wrong, but the check engine light recently came back on. The staff was friendly.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you Dustin. We had made you aware of other issues within your van but you chose not to address them. If at anytime you would like for us to take care of those for you please give us a call!