EK
ED K.
Toyota Avalon
11/14/2018
Quick, efficient , and courteous service
Although appointments are recommended, I stopped for a service without an appointment. With just a short wait, I was back on the road. Thanks Donnie and the rest of your crew

TH
TED H.
Volvo XC70
11/14/2018
Oil Change
Walked in and took a chance that they could do my oil change since I was off work early. Fit me in, made my day.

BRANDON B.
11/13/2018
New Tires & Brakes..!!!
The Good Men at Tate’s Auto Service are always professional, friendly, knowledgeable and courteous..!!! Doug and his Team are always the best when it comes to service and I completely trust them 110%..!!!
Doug recommended the certain tire and brakes for my Ford Ranger and it drives like a brand new Cadillac..!!!!
Tate’s is my 1st and only choice when it comes to servicing my vehicles..!!!

11/13/2018
Genuine
Tate’s Automotive is ABSOLUTELY one of a kind!! Customer Care is ALWAYS a number one priority, and when any kind of work is done, it’s done right the first time. I sit back and think about how many lives Tate’s has touched/saved. I understand there’s a lot of Auto Care Centers out there but what really shed light on the situation for me is when my car had a hit or miss gas leak and strong gas smell. I had this checked by another service center a couple weeks prior and they could find anything. One day I was putting air in my tire and noticed gas leaking out by the rear tire and got to the nearest service center who gave me a quote and not a real explanation of what the issue was but gas was not leaking when they checked. They sent me on my way, but I immediately went to Tate’s. When I got the news on how serious the situation was, I was in shock, I know they probably was looking at me like gas leak, danger lady! But I was literally wrapping my head around the two garages that just let me leave in that condition and I had been going for a couple weeks and I was just in Awe. And just began thanking GOD so hard for Tate’s Automotive while I happily made arrangements to be off work for however long it took for the issue to be corrected that week. How many blessings GOD must have for the entire Tate’s staff for providing simply good business, Not just Auto care, but true care for people and keeping us safe out here. Tate’s Automotive in Dalton GA is simply NOT replaceable. The entire staff is absolutely outstanding! We love them!!!!
Thank you Tate’s Automotive!

FM
Frank M.
Saturn VUE
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the employees knew what they were talking about and fixed his vehicle well.

TODD S.
They are great

MIKE S.
11/03/2018
Latest Visit
As always, Tate's provided awesome service! Would highly recommend this company!

LR
Lafayette R.
Buick Century
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Lafayette said the business has always been good to him.

AW
Adam W.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Adam said that he will continue to recommend this business for service.

Steve S.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that he has done business with the place for many years, they have good service, and they are trustworthy.

Lauren S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said this business worked her in at the last minute and they have a better price than the other facility she goes to.

Dustin M.
Scion tC
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the business did a good job. They have fair pricing. They got him in and out. They are pretty honest.

Scott S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff did an overall great job.

SF
SHAWNA F.
10/11/2018
The most friendliest place ever!!!

BG
BRIAN G.
Tunnel Hill, GA
10/11/2018
great service
Excellent service and did everything I asked for and kept me informed of appropriate options. The charge was very reasonable

Blair S.
Cohutta, GA
Nissan Sentra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Blair said they replaced his brakes for him. They did a good job. He is satisfied with their work.

BRANDON B.
Volvo XC90
10/06/2018
Superlative Service..!!!
Doug and his service team are always friendly..!!! Shop is clean and neat..!!!
His shop is close and very convenient..!!!
Service is top quality and the work is always done right the first time..!!! I trust Doug and his whole team..!!! They are always reliable and provide the best quality work..!!! Highly recommended..!!!

Beverly M.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said the service and the people are great. The service was quick and she would recommend it.

LE
LISA E.
09/26/2018
Superior service.
Tate's staff and service have always been professional and courteous. My last appointment for a regular oil change was right on time and done quickly. I would recommend this business.

Bob B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the employees were cordial. They were knowledgeable. They were great to work with. They provided excellent service.