LO
Lucy O.
Volkswagen Routan
06/04/2020
Is a place so great
I love this auto repair place

Mark H.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/02/2020
Quick repair
I had a problem with the wire harness to the transfer case. The part was ordered, arrived, installed and I was on the road back to Texas in good time. Thanks for the quick and good service. I recommend.

Tom S.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was fine and all went well.

AW
Al W.
05/22/2020
Always Top Notch
I always get great service! Fast, reliable and fairly priced. I highly recommend!

TE
Tom E.
Etowah, TN
05/16/2020
Honest and reliable
Tom and I have been using Athens Auto Logic for a very long time. Allen is very honest and very reliable!! We will continue using this Christian business!! Thank you Allen and God bless you!!

EB
Eda B.
05/12/2020
Good customer service
I am always treated very well when I go there
Service is quick and I do believe the prices are reasonable I can't remember the date that I was there last

Jerry H.
05/05/2020
Their customer service was appreciated.
Very knowledgeable - found problem quickly. Had to order some parts.

DF
Drew F.
Reliance, TN
05/01/2020
The service and honesty
They done good work and got my car going in a timely manner

Brian M.
Decatur, TN
Chevrolet Pickup
04/30/2020
Great service and good prices.

Steffan C.
04/29/2020
fast serves and friendly
Great business when you are in a jam

CD
Cayci D.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/28/2020
Honest and reasonable
Highly recommend them to anyone. Great service with good honest people. Will not be using anyone but Auto Logic in Athens TN

GE
Fantastic

Stacy W.
Niota, TN
04/14/2020
Great service, and trusted work.
Over the years, I’ve had multiple cars that I’ve brought to Autologic for repairs of various degrees. They have always been professional, and have taken well care of our vehicles. The repairs have been done in a reasonable amount of time and the costs have been fair based on the repairs made. They have always informed first of the repairs needed to ensure that there are no hidden costs on the day of pickup. Thanks to Autologic and their team!

Decatur, TN
04/14/2020
Purchased tires for my husbands truck.
They were very professional and economical for the product given.

VW
Vic W.
Riceville, TN
Lexus ES 300
04/03/2020
A+ service
Called Alan with a dead battery. Even though it was quitting time on a Friday he hung around and exchanged the battery for me. It allowed my wife and I to enjoy her classic convertible over the upcoming weekend.