NB
Nic B.
07/19/2019
Charged 45 dollars for making a phone call
I had my truck in their shop for warrenty work on the transmission after paying for a diagnostic. They told me and the warrenty company they wouldnt tear down the transmission to pin point the problem. After not doing any work on the truck they still charged me money for "taking time outta his day to make a phone call and paperwork".... They didnt even recommend anyone would who do the job and just tried to sell me another transmission entirely. Customer beware that even if they cant/wont do the job you need, theyll damn sure still charge you for calling your warrenty company.

Lance B.
Tennessee
Mercury Mountaineer
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Lance said the business was a waste of money they were incorrect about the problem. He said he had to take his vehicle to another business.

Dale D.
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Dale said he was charged a lot more than expected for an alignment on his vehicle.

ZM
Zara M.
Tellico Plains, TN
11/15/2017
as a previous custumer i was pleased. this time my experience was very disappointing.
Tow bill from Madisonville to Athens was $250. My vehicle was towed at 10pm on Monday on Wednesday by noon I met with Heather gave her key and requested the vehicle be checked and I be contacted with estimate before work done. After many calls...two months later the spark plug wires were changed-the charge was $200 --60 was diagnosis the wires supposedly chewed which would be visible not sure why diagnostic charge. I told Allen at time contacted about repair vehicle would idle but acted like not get gas when tried to move. After paying $450 my vehicle did not even make 1/2 mile down road ..same problem as initial complaint. I proptly called the shop. I immediately returned vehicle to shop. I demonstrated for Allen the problem. He told me the fuel filter/ delivery wasn't checked and vehicle was not road tested. Although had no problem processing payment. Before I would have recomended this business but I would need to see what happens this time before making recommendation.

Matt P.
Etowah, TN
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Matt said he waited forever and the business didn't put windshield wiper fluid in the vehicle.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 01/18/2017

Matt we are sorry to hear you weren't pleased with your experience. As with most businesses that operate with appointments sometimes things come up that throw your day out of whack. I believe when you came in one of guys was out sick so we were doing everything we could to accomodate all of our appointments. Anytime you find something wrong PLEASE bring it to our attention & we will do whatever may be necessary to resolve the issue. We hope you will give us a chance to make it right.

Riceville, TN
03/20/2019
Slow service and overpriced.
Had a starter put on my vehicle. With two and part, it was over $400. I had my car towed on a Sunday. They were not finished with a simple starter install until Tuesday at 4pm. They also priced a belt for my car. $120. They were nice and did a thorough inspection of my car to determine what was wrong, but I will never use them again as they are overpriced.

TK
Tanya K.
Tennessee
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Tanya said they fixed the problem but all of the staff members had very poor customer service skills. He will not be recommending them to anyone.

GN
Gary N.
Tellico Plains, TN
Chevrolet HHR
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Gary said this business was not able to repair his vehicle.

GM
Greg M.
Buick Century
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Greg said he didn't get a good feeling from the mechanic who worked on his vehicle and he didn't seem very knowledgeable. At one point his vehicle stopped working and the vehicle had to be picked up. He was contacted late on a Friday evening and the representative he spoke with didn't know what he was doing. He said anyone who has worked on his kind of engine, for a specific amount of time should be more knowledgeable about the issue. The representative sounded baffled when he explained the symptoms his vehicle was encountering. He was told they would do a compression check and this would cost him money. He stated he believes they tried to start his vehicle several times, which later resulted in his motor being broken. He mentioned there is no way he can prove this. He will not return to this facility and he will not recommend them.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 02/09/2017

Greg we hate to hear that you were not satisfied. When you brought the car to us it did not run. We have been in business for over 18 years with highly qualified mechanics who have years of experience, education & certifications under their belts. We informed you of the findings on your car within a very timely manner & notified you initially that we believed your car had low compression on multiple cylinders leading us to ask for approval to do a thorough compression test to verify our suspicion. Once we verified that there were multiple cylinders with no compression we notified you of your options. We apologize that its such a bad situation but we believe everything was handled appropriately & all within a few days time. We did not break your motor, your engine was faulty when coming to us.

Kia Sorento
08/16/2019
Diagnosis?
Took my vehicle in for a diagnosis and left with about the same info that I already knew. Paid $81 for them to tell me nothing. He did give me a few recommendations, but no info on what was wrong with the car. I don’t think they really knew. Nice people though.

RK
Robert K.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Robert said there was a delay in getting his vehicle done.

Jeff D.
Etowah, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the person at the front desk had an attitude, so he would not recommend this business.

PL
Patricia L.
Maryville, TN
Dodge Caliber
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said she had to wait. When she got there, the staff told her she had a brake light that was out, and they didn't fix it. She had to take the vehicle someplace else to get that fixed.

Mike H.
Niota, TN
Kia Optima
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were very courteous. However, he said it took the business 27 days to do the repair work. He said he was quoted $300 for the repair of his speed sensor but when he called the business on Tuesday before picking up his vehicle, he was told it would be $600.

AH
Alexander H.
Riceville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Alexander said the business was very expensive. They provided fast service.

Brandy M.
Delano, TN
05/18/2017
Staff are very nice and helpful but ......
I had brakes put on my Tahoe and they were great , they called to tell me I needed rotors as well so they put them on too. Only problem was they didn't notice that my hub assembly need replaced on the drivers side . I went on a 10 hour trip and 5 hours into my trip I thought my wheel was gonna fall off so I stopped at a garage in statesville, NC and they replaced my hub assembly!!! The mechanic there told me that the people that put my brakes and rotors on should have noticed it . But thanks to the good Lord my wheel didn't break off while driving because i might not have been alive to write this review !!

Dustin H.
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Dustin said the business provided a good experience. They fixed what was wrong, but the check engine light recently came back on. The staff was friendly.
Allen L. from Athens Auto Logic responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you Dustin. We had made you aware of other issues within your van but you chose not to address them. If at anytime you would like for us to take care of those for you please give us a call!

John T.
Lexus GX 470
05/26/2019
Great quality
I really liked them because they were super honest and were very straight up with what the problem was and they were so kind and nice. They did a really great job fixing the car, it was just really quality work.

02/08/2019
Great Customer Service
All the folks I dealt with were helpful, pleasant and respectful. The prices were fair and the service was quick.

CP
Chris P.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that the place did a good job and kept him well informed.