Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

ANGELO and TAMARA Q.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/16/2018
Awesome
They aleays meet and exceed expectation. The staff addresses you by name and the owner is there. They are very trust worthy.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Angelo,
Thank you for the kind words.

MELISSA G.
07/10/2018
They treat me like family.
Atlas always explains to me in detail what the mechanic found and what needs to be done to fix the problem. Richard and the rest of the staff are very personable and friendly. Their prices are very reasonable and I know that my car is always taken care of.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/11/2018

Melissa,
You and all of my customers are like family to us.  My staff does a awesome job in customer service.  Thank you for the review!

CHARLES A W.
Toyota Venza
06/23/2018
Great place to take your car. Prompt, curtious, and effective
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/25/2018

Charles,
Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service you vehicle.

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/22/2018
Always a pleasure to do business with!
Jim and the team are doing just as great a job as ever when it comes to truly servicing clients and our cars!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/23/2018

Richard,
Thank you again. The pleasure is all mine.

JOSEPH M.
06/20/2018
From the time I called and told them my car would be delivered by a tow company, they were so kind and took care of my vehicle. They kept me updated all the way thru the repair. I have been going to Atlas for many years, actually this is my second vehicle that I have entrusted to them to take care of and they have. I am extremely happy the respect and the caring that they give me when I am having a problem and when I am just taking my car in for general maintenance. I am extremely pleased and happy with the service they provide and I will continue to take my vehicle to them!!!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/21/2018

Joseph,
Thanks for the positive review.  My staff and I pride ourselves on top quality service and keeping you informed through the repair.

JIM B.
06/01/2018
Awesome!
It is great to have a auto repair facility that will take care of anything my vehicles need. The staff is friendly, courteous and will bring me to work or pick up the car. They are the best !
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/04/2018

Jim,
That car is in great shape for just under 200K.

RON B.
Ram Pickup
06/01/2018
The friendly professional performance by everyone at the business and their followups.
My new automotive maintenance and repair business for all my vehicles. Professional, friendly, fairly priced make them a place you trust for your business.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/04/2018

Ron,
Thank you for the positive review.  I am glad you choose us to service your vehicles.

JENNIFER B.
INFINITI Q50
05/09/2018
Atlas
Great and prompt service
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 05/10/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for the positive review!

TERRANCE and SUZANNE B.
Franklinton, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/21/2018
The staff takes pride in their work. They are honest and trustworthy.
The staff works with you to find problems and also helps find ways to take care of problems affordably.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Terrance and Suzanne,
Thank you for the review and your trust in us.

WM
WAYNE M.
04/20/2018
Tire rotation
Friendly service and and short wait time.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Wayne,
Thank you Sir. Bring it in every 5000 miles!

DF
DONNA F.
Destrehan, LA
Dodge Charger
04/19/2018
Pleasure to work with
Atlas has always done great work on all my vehicles. Never have to go back for anything. Job done right the first time!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/20/2018

Donna,
Pleasure servicing your vehicles.

VA
VICTOR A.
Talisheek, LA
Scion FR-S
04/18/2018
Fast service
Great customer service and fast
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/19/2018

Victor,
Appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle.

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/12/2018
another GREAT experience!
We needed brake work and a new alternator, but what I was really sweating (no pun intended) what may be wrong with the rear A/C zone in our 2011 Traverse. I was expecting the worst! Jim's crew checked it out and discovered that a dial was not in the correct position, and it cost us nothing! Talk about trustworthy, and, even though I feel like an idiot, it is an honor to know that I could trust them!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/13/2018

Richard,
"Operator error" sometimes it happens.  I glad the A/C issue was minor. Thank you again.

MT
MICHELLE T.
03/27/2018
The service is great!!! Very trustworthy!!
I have bought sets of tires for 5 different vehicle and have been happy with the services every time!!!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 03/28/2018

Michelle,
As always its a pleasure servicing your vehicles.

BYRON and COLLEEN H.
03/02/2018
Customer
Great service n friendly atmosphere.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 03/03/2018

Byron and Colleen,
Thank you for the many years of allowing us to service your vehicles and for the review.

MIKE and TERRI L.
Land Rover LR2
02/28/2018
Awesome place
I don't use the word "Trust" often when dealing with mechanics but Atlas is he exception. They are always up front on what service is needed and it price.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 03/01/2018

Mike and Terri,
Thank you for the trust you have in us and the kind words. It is a pleasure servicing your vehicles.

JV
JENNIFER V.
GMC Terrain
02/11/2018
I had an oil change, rotation, and wiper blade and fog light replaced. Service was excellent.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 02/12/2018

Jennifer,
Any service for your vehicle that we can help you with please let us know, and thanks for the positive review.

JEFF L.
Madisonville, LA
INFINITI I30
02/02/2018
Great service and price
Every there is very helpfull , one gets the feelinf that ones business is valued
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 02/03/2018

Jeff,
Thanks for coming in for the tire purchase and for the positive review.

BN
BRIAN and MICHELE N.
02/02/2018
Continued Great Service
Great service as usual! Also, a special thanks to Richie fo r going above and beyond with his help on getting me a rental.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 02/03/2018

Brian,
Thank you for going above and beyond to bring your vehicles in for service!

CHARLES H.
01/27/2018
Great Customer Service.
Yes, such a thing does still exist at Atlas Tire & Automotive in Covington. Don't waste your time or money going anywhere else for car service.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Charles,
Appreciate you letting us service your vehicle and for the review.