Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

MIKE F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019
Best automotive services
These guys are proficient, efficient, and all around fantastic! I can't recommend them enough. I'd rate them 10 stars if I could.

GG
GARY and MICHELLE G.
02/09/2019
Great atmosphere
Friendly and honest.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 02/11/2019

Gary and Michelle,
Thanks for the positive review!

Madisonville, LA
Lexus IS F
01/22/2019
Very Accommodating
My TPMS gauge light had been on for a week so I stopped in to see about scheduling an appointment to have it checked. Casey fit me in and after a small wait I was back on the road with no TPMS dash light. The shop recommended filling the tires with Nitrogen so the tire pressure would not fluctuate during the cold season. Thanks Atlas
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/23/2019

Glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.
The nitrogen will definitely minimize the TPMS light coming on.

ROBERT and MARY S.
Toyota Avalon
01/20/2019
Courtesy and professionalism
I have been to ATLAS TIRE many times and have always been treated with respect and kindness. Everyone is eager to help you no matter what your problem may be.
From Oil changes to auto repairs this is an excellent place to bring your vehicle.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Robert & Mary.
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicles for the past several years!  Look forward to seeing you next visit.
Jim.

RP
RANDALL P.
Lexus GS 300
01/18/2019
Outstanding people and mechanical knowledge and repair
The people working at Atlas Tire are very nice and extremely knowledgeable about vehicles. The work is performed in a timely manner and they keep you aware of the progress and costs.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Randall,
Thanks for the positive review and coming in last week!

BT
BRIAN T.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/16/2019
AWESOME!!
AWSOME PEOPLE AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE WHAT U NEED IN STOCK AND FAST
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Brian,
Thanks, I appreciate that!

BF
BOB F.
Ram 1500
01/15/2019
Bob
Fast service
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Bob,
Thanks, see you next visit.

SR
STEVE and CHARLES R.
01/10/2019
Service & Staff
I have lived on the Northshore for 19 years now and every time I need tires or any kind of tire service I always go to Atlas. Jim the owner, along with his staff of employee's are the best and are always doing what ever they can to make your trip to their shop the best possible. They are honest and very reasonable. Thanks again Atlas for a great job.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Steve,
Thanks for the kind words and the positive review! My staff works very hard to provide the best customer service.

BE
BARBARA E.
Jeep Patriot
01/08/2019
Tire losing air
Great service, clean waiting area. Thank you,
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Barbara,
Glad we could be of service.

MF
MIKE F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019
Fantastic service
I dropped my car off to have the serpentine belt changed out it was completed within a few hours even with changing out of two pulleys. Everyone here is professional, kind, and efficient.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Mike,
Thank you for the positive review, see you next visit.

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/06/2019
Always a pleasure to do business with!
Great service at a GREAT price!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Richard,
Pleasure is my, thanks again.

DA
DAVID and SUZANNE A.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/20/2018
1996 silverado
Very satisfied in the service and people there.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

David and Suzanne,
Thank you for the positive review and have a great Christmas!

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/06/2018
Excellent service!
I was worried we were headed for a large repair bill today, but Jim's advice and Mark (the mechanic) were able to diagnose the problem (different than what OnStar indicated) and it was a much easier fix than anticipated. As our vehicle is aging, the routine maintenance is more frequent than when it was a newer vehicle, but that being said, we will be able to keep it for a few more years, and keep it running in tip-top shape with help from Jim, Casey, Rich, and the whole Atlas crew. As we head into Christmas, I want to thank all of you for keeping our vehicles safe and running smooth!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 12/07/2018

Richard,
All that I can say is thank you again! And we are blessed to have you as a customer for so many years.

MELISSA G.
12/06/2018
They fix the problem at a fair price.
I love Atlas Tire and Auto. They do work on both our family vehicles as well as my husband’s company vehicle. Everyone at Atlas works hard and gets the job done right the first time. Very honest, locally owned and friendly. I love that with routine maintenance we get in and out quickly. I started using Atlas about 2 years ago and I will keep using them for my vehicle repairs.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 12/07/2018

Melissa,
We love you too! And appreciate the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicles.

Ponchatoula, LA
11/26/2018
The best
Best place to bring your car in the area.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 11/27/2018

J.M.
Thank you for bringing your vehicle in over the past several years.

RON B.
Abita Springs, LA
Ram Pickup
11/15/2018
Courteous Service
They make you feel special and their courteous service is a welcome plus in this day and time.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Ron,
It is a pleasure having you as a customer. Thanks for the positive review!
JIm

KAREN M.
Ford Fiesta
11/13/2018
Such a wonderful friendly environment! I appreciate their integrity because it turned out nothing was wrong with my vehicle and they didn’t try to have me get any unecessary work done just because I don’t know any better.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 11/14/2018

Karen,
I appreciate the kind words and putting your trust in us.

DAVID R.
Bush, LA
11/12/2018
Very satisfied with the quality of service. The only complaint, if any, would be the friendliness of the staff. They are NOT RUDE but not very friendly as they once were. We felt as we are just another invoice. AGAIN, good quality service. Does not make my wife feel welcome as a customer.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

David,
Thank you for the positive review. Your concern has been noted and dealt with.
Thanks again,

JIM and GILBERTA A.
Pontiac G6
10/27/2018
Unknown problem
I feel comfortable enough to leave my car with Atlas not knowing what the problem is with my car . They are trustworthy honest and thorough.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Jim,
Thank you and I appreciate you as always.

JJ
Jaime J.
Kingston, PA
10/26/2018
Over the top after-service support...5 months after service done
Early this Summer just as we were moving back to Northeastern PA, the minivan died and we towed it to ATLAS TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE, Covington. LA and they diagnosed a faulty alternator and overly-worn belts. At the time the van was loaded up and it had three dogs, our daughter Mary Elizabeth, and I in it. Knowing our situation, the team prioritized and effected the repairs asap. The minivan died again in Detroit on Monday, and was towed to The Mack Garage by AAA. So I reached out to Atlas. JIM BURCH of Atlas called the garage and they advised it was a bad alternator and that the bolts holding it in place failed. Jim then called me and said Atlas would cover all costs. Replacement and labor. When The Mack garage in Detroit called me that it was ready to pick up, they said in their years of business, this had never occurred with parts and labor paid for by the original shop. Then in reviewing the bill, they had additional service to do, and Atlas paid for that, too. My family are so grateful to ATLAS TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE in standing behind their work as they do. Above and beyond.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Jaime,
I am glad Nate at Mack Garage and I were able to get your minivan back on the road through our warranty.