Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

MT
MICHELLE T.
09/07/2018
Always friendly
I have been getting my car serviced there for years. I have purchased tires for both of my daughters cars, my husbands Jeep and my car. We have never had any issues with any service we have ever had done.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 09/09/2018

Michelle,
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicles over the past years. Has been a pleasure.

TERRANCE and SUZANNE B.
Franklinton, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/04/2018
Great service, great people
The staff at Atlas always take care of us and explain what is being done and why. Quality workmanship gives us peace of mind when we leave.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 09/05/2018

Terrance,
Appreciate the confidence you place in us and the positive review.

MIKE R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/30/2018
Good people and fast
Always great job done right and quick
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/31/2018

Mike,
Thank you Sir. Appreciate the review!

EK
ED K.
Jeep Cherokee
08/17/2018
Quality Service and Customer Care
As is always the case, the sales, customer service, and workmanship is superb. I have been a customer for many years now and I have never been disappointed. Thanks, once again.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/18/2018

Ed,
Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicles. See you next visit.

JULIE M.
Ponchatoula, LA
08/13/2018
Always fast great service
Totally trust this place!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Julie,
Appreciate the positive review, and look forward to seeing you next visit!

Jim G.
08/07/2018
Honesty
It’s something you can count on at Atlas.They will never do something that’s not necessary and will always stand behind their work.
I have been taking my cars there for years and I always know that if something got fixed it needed to be and if it didn’t need to be fixed they don’t do needless repairs.
If you’re looking for great service and honest people Casey and Rich at Atlas tire is where you need to go
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/09/2018

Jim,
Thank you for the kind words, we truly do love our customers and we are grateful that you put your trust in us.

JUNE S.
07/25/2018
Regular Maintnenace
I brought my car in for its regular maintenance and was very pleased with the service. I had to have the passenger side visor changed and they ordered the visor and the next day when it was delivered they put in the new visor.

Thank you Atlas Tires for your attention to detail and great customer service.

June Selzer
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/27/2018

June,
Thanks for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle.

Madisonville, LA
07/18/2018
Excellent service !!
I have been to Atlas Tire 5 times and each time Casey and Atlas went above and beyond with the quality of service they could provide. Atlas tire is the only place that has been able to perfectly (road force ) balance my fords F-150 tires. This is the best my truck has driven since I have owned it ! Thanks Atlas Tire , Casey, and all the workers in the shop for doing an excellent repair on my vehicle.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/20/2018

Truit,
I appreciate you letting us service your vehicle. Please let me know if we can help in the future.

AQ
ANGELO and TAMARA Q.
Abita Springs, LA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/16/2018
Awesome
They aleays meet and exceed expectation. The staff addresses you by name and the owner is there. They are very trust worthy.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Angelo,
Thank you for the kind words.

MELISSA G.
07/10/2018
They treat me like family.
Atlas always explains to me in detail what the mechanic found and what needs to be done to fix the problem. Richard and the rest of the staff are very personable and friendly. Their prices are very reasonable and I know that my car is always taken care of.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/11/2018

Melissa,
You and all of my customers are like family to us.  My staff does a awesome job in customer service.  Thank you for the review!

CHARLES A W.
Toyota Venza
06/23/2018
Great place to take your car. Prompt, curtious, and effective
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/25/2018

Charles,
Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service you vehicle.

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/22/2018
Always a pleasure to do business with!
Jim and the team are doing just as great a job as ever when it comes to truly servicing clients and our cars!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/23/2018

Richard,
Thank you again. The pleasure is all mine.

JOSEPH M.
06/20/2018
From the time I called and told them my car would be delivered by a tow company, they were so kind and took care of my vehicle. They kept me updated all the way thru the repair. I have been going to Atlas for many years, actually this is my second vehicle that I have entrusted to them to take care of and they have. I am extremely happy the respect and the caring that they give me when I am having a problem and when I am just taking my car in for general maintenance. I am extremely pleased and happy with the service they provide and I will continue to take my vehicle to them!!!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/21/2018

Joseph,
Thanks for the positive review.  My staff and I pride ourselves on top quality service and keeping you informed through the repair.

JIM B.
06/01/2018
Awesome!
It is great to have a auto repair facility that will take care of anything my vehicles need. The staff is friendly, courteous and will bring me to work or pick up the car. They are the best !
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/04/2018

Jim,
That car is in great shape for just under 200K.

RON B.
Abita Springs, LA
Ram Pickup
06/01/2018
The friendly professional performance by everyone at the business and their followups.
My new automotive maintenance and repair business for all my vehicles. Professional, friendly, fairly priced make them a place you trust for your business.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 06/04/2018

Ron,
Thank you for the positive review.  I am glad you choose us to service your vehicles.

JENNIFER B.
INFINITI Q50
05/09/2018
Atlas
Great and prompt service
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 05/10/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for the positive review!

TERRANCE and SUZANNE B.
Franklinton, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/21/2018
The staff takes pride in their work. They are honest and trustworthy.
The staff works with you to find problems and also helps find ways to take care of problems affordably.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Terrance and Suzanne,
Thank you for the review and your trust in us.

WM
WAYNE M.
04/20/2018
Tire rotation
Friendly service and and short wait time.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Wayne,
Thank you Sir. Bring it in every 5000 miles!

DF
DONNA F.
Destrehan, LA
Dodge Charger
04/19/2018
Pleasure to work with
Atlas has always done great work on all my vehicles. Never have to go back for anything. Job done right the first time!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/20/2018

Donna,
Pleasure servicing your vehicles.

VA
VICTOR A.
Talisheek, LA
Scion FR-S
04/18/2018
Fast service
Great customer service and fast
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 04/19/2018

Victor,
Appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle.