Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Abita Springs, LA
Ram Pickup
11/15/2018
Courteous Service
They make you feel special and their courteous service is a welcome plus in this day and time.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Ron,
It is a pleasure having you as a customer. Thanks for the positive review!
JIm

KAREN M.
Ford Fiesta
11/13/2018
Such a wonderful friendly environment! I appreciate their integrity because it turned out nothing was wrong with my vehicle and they didn’t try to have me get any unecessary work done just because I don’t know any better.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 11/14/2018

Karen,
I appreciate the kind words and putting your trust in us.

DAVID R.
Bush, LA
11/12/2018
Very satisfied with the quality of service. The only complaint, if any, would be the friendliness of the staff. They are NOT RUDE but not very friendly as they once were. We felt as we are just another invoice. AGAIN, good quality service. Does not make my wife feel welcome as a customer.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

David,
Thank you for the positive review. Your concern has been noted and dealt with.
Thanks again,

JIM and GILBERTA A.
Pontiac G6
10/27/2018
Unknown problem
I feel comfortable enough to leave my car with Atlas not knowing what the problem is with my car . They are trustworthy honest and thorough.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Jim,
Thank you and I appreciate you as always.

JJ
Jaime J.
Kingston, PA
10/26/2018
Over the top after-service support...5 months after service done
Early this Summer just as we were moving back to Northeastern PA, the minivan died and we towed it to ATLAS TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE, Covington. LA and they diagnosed a faulty alternator and overly-worn belts. At the time the van was loaded up and it had three dogs, our daughter Mary Elizabeth, and I in it. Knowing our situation, the team prioritized and effected the repairs asap. The minivan died again in Detroit on Monday, and was towed to The Mack Garage by AAA. So I reached out to Atlas. JIM BURCH of Atlas called the garage and they advised it was a bad alternator and that the bolts holding it in place failed. Jim then called me and said Atlas would cover all costs. Replacement and labor. When The Mack garage in Detroit called me that it was ready to pick up, they said in their years of business, this had never occurred with parts and labor paid for by the original shop. Then in reviewing the bill, they had additional service to do, and Atlas paid for that, too. My family are so grateful to ATLAS TIRE & AUTOMOTIVE in standing behind their work as they do. Above and beyond.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Jaime,
I am glad Nate at Mack Garage and I were able to get your minivan back on the road through our warranty.

MT
MICHELLE T.
10/23/2018
Always friendly!! Honest about the care my car needs.
Love this place. When I walk in they know my name before I tell them. Great service!!!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 10/25/2018

Michelle,
I appreciate you allowing us to servicing you vehicle.

GG
GABBY G.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
10/10/2018
Gg
Service was great as always!!

DA
DAVID and SUZANNE A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/10/2018
Great people
Another great experience with repairs at Atlas Tires
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

David,
I appreciate the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicles!

CHARLES H.
10/05/2018
Good people = good service
We'd been having some issues with Honda Pilot engine light coming on. After taking the engine apart & replacing whatever needed to be replaced, the light came on again about a week later. Jim & his group took care of the problem gratis & even gave my husband a ride home. We originally found Atlas several years ago when a tire needed to be plugged and have used them exclusively for routine maintenance as well as any other problems that have arisen on our Hondas; we have always been impressed with their customer service-a rarity these days.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words, and if you have any other concerns with the Pilot please let us know.

WM
WAYNE M.
09/26/2018
Service of 2014 Lexus
When my wife’s 2014 RX350 needed new tires we found great prices here. We receive a free rotation every 5,000 miles. The service at Atlas is much better than the Lexus dealership across the lake and much more convenient. Today Atlas replaces my battery in my 2014 Crosstour. There service could not be better!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Wayne,
I appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicles and for the positive review!

MT
MICHELLE T.
09/07/2018
Always friendly
I have been getting my car serviced there for years. I have purchased tires for both of my daughters cars, my husbands Jeep and my car. We have never had any issues with any service we have ever had done.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 09/09/2018

Michelle,
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicles over the past years. Has been a pleasure.

TERRANCE and SUZANNE B.
Franklinton, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/04/2018
Great service, great people
The staff at Atlas always take care of us and explain what is being done and why. Quality workmanship gives us peace of mind when we leave.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 09/05/2018

Terrance,
Appreciate the confidence you place in us and the positive review.

MIKE R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/30/2018
Good people and fast
Always great job done right and quick
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/31/2018

Mike,
Thank you Sir. Appreciate the review!

EK
ED K.
Jeep Cherokee
08/17/2018
Quality Service and Customer Care
As is always the case, the sales, customer service, and workmanship is superb. I have been a customer for many years now and I have never been disappointed. Thanks, once again.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/18/2018

Ed,
Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicles. See you next visit.

JULIE M.
Ponchatoula, LA
08/13/2018
Always fast great service
Totally trust this place!
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Julie,
Appreciate the positive review, and look forward to seeing you next visit!

Jim G.
08/07/2018
Honesty
It’s something you can count on at Atlas.They will never do something that’s not necessary and will always stand behind their work.
I have been taking my cars there for years and I always know that if something got fixed it needed to be and if it didn’t need to be fixed they don’t do needless repairs.
If you’re looking for great service and honest people Casey and Rich at Atlas tire is where you need to go
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 08/09/2018

Jim,
Thank you for the kind words, we truly do love our customers and we are grateful that you put your trust in us.

JUNE S.
07/25/2018
Regular Maintnenace
I brought my car in for its regular maintenance and was very pleased with the service. I had to have the passenger side visor changed and they ordered the visor and the next day when it was delivered they put in the new visor.

Thank you Atlas Tires for your attention to detail and great customer service.

June Selzer
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/27/2018

June,
Thanks for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle.

Madisonville, LA
07/18/2018
Excellent service !!
I have been to Atlas Tire 5 times and each time Casey and Atlas went above and beyond with the quality of service they could provide. Atlas tire is the only place that has been able to perfectly (road force ) balance my fords F-150 tires. This is the best my truck has driven since I have owned it ! Thanks Atlas Tire , Casey, and all the workers in the shop for doing an excellent repair on my vehicle.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/20/2018

Truit,
I appreciate you letting us service your vehicle. Please let me know if we can help in the future.

AQ
ANGELO and TAMARA Q.
Abita Springs, LA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/16/2018
Awesome
They aleays meet and exceed expectation. The staff addresses you by name and the owner is there. They are very trust worthy.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Angelo,
Thank you for the kind words.

MELISSA G.
07/10/2018
They treat me like family.
Atlas always explains to me in detail what the mechanic found and what needs to be done to fix the problem. Richard and the rest of the staff are very personable and friendly. Their prices are very reasonable and I know that my car is always taken care of.
Jim B. from Atlas Tire & Automotive responded on 07/11/2018

Melissa,
You and all of my customers are like family to us.  My staff does a awesome job in customer service.  Thank you for the review!