4.6

Kent, WA
Volkswagen Beetle
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Every time I've had to take my car in for service, I always receive the best customer service experience. Good customer service is important to me. I have never had a problem at Auburn VW, as a matter of fact I use to to take my car to the VW location I bought it, however I no longer go there because of the awesome customer service I have received at Auburn Volkswagen.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Marquita. We truly value your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. Take care!

Volkswagen Passat
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Knowledge of the service department, and courtesy is great!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your great feedback. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Thanks!

ROBERT C.
Kent, WA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Very slow, didn’t communicate internally, made me like I had done something wrong.
I bought the car at the dealer down in Olympia. I had to get the chip for the Apple Car play replaced. I called the dealer and told him the situation, they said they would order the part and would take 3 to 4 days, so I rescheduled my appointment after that with a loaner car. When I showed up for my appointment they did not have any knowledge of what work I need to be done. They did not have a loaner either and they had to call Enterprise. It took an additional two day to find out what the problem was, and then the part was not the correct one that they ordered. The service should’ve taken 3 to 5 hours max, and it took four days. Then when I picked up the car, I had issues with Car-Net Because this dealer did not reset the system properly. I do not go back to them to repair it, I drove an additional 20 minutes to another dealer to get it handled correctly. This is not the first time I visited Auburn for repairs but it will be the last. Every time I’ve had work done, it is taking much longer than expected.

CA
CHERI A.
Orting, WA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
Excellent people to do business with, highly recommended in all facets of the business.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our team, Cheri. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to have you in the Auburn VW family!

QJ
QUEEN J.
09/22/2020 Category: Service
VW employees always make sure I am taken care of and keep my VW in good working order
I really trust the work you guys do.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Queen. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

MI
MARIA I.
Tacoma, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Profesionales!
Siempre apoyándome técnicamente para que mi Jetta no falle, me siento Muy segura .
Excelente trato y puntualidad.
Puedo recomendar ampliamente este servicio .Muchas Gracias.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/22/2020

We appreciate your business, Maria. Thank you for your wonderful review!

DY
DONG Y.
Volkswagen Golf
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
All in all it was okay experience with a nice car wash.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for your visit, Dong. We appreciate your business!

Tacoma, WA
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Communication
Clear communication always makes me happy.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

NC
NICOLA C.
Volkswagen Rabbit
09/18/2020 Category: Service
I will keep coming back
This was not my favorite experience but I will keep coming back. My lock broke and I thought the replacement would take a few days. Because of covid and wildfires delaying the part it ended up taking four weeks. I took out a loaner thinking it would be a quick fix and missed my car. To their credit Auburn only charged me for the expected time of repair for the loaner. I wish they had communicated the delay better. I had to call every week for a status update. Even if there is nothing new I would have appreciated an occasional update. Still the world is crazy and they took care of my car. We recently moved farther from Auburn but when our Volkswagens need work we are still coming back
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Nicola. We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, and we really appreciate you giving our team another chance. We are very happy to have you in the Auburn VW family!

DIANA C.
Federal Way, WA
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent!
Once again the service department out did themselves when caring for my car. Their customer service was stellar and services were completed quickly and at a great price. Love them!!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our store and our team, Diana. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

EH
ETHAN H.
Redmond, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Always a Great Experience
They work hard to take care of me and my car when Im there and I really appreciate that. I also don't feel like they charge much more that any other quality shop out there so it seems silly to not have my car serviced at the dealership.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a shining review, Ethan. We're glad to have you in the
Auburn VW family!

TL
TARA L.
Volkswagen Passat
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
Auburn VW is the only place I have ever gone that I do not dread taking my car in for service. Clean, courteous and professional, the team makes me feel welcome every time.

Their service practices are top notch. I especially love receiving a video recap of my vehicle.

#1 in my book!
Sincerely, a 4-time repeat purchaser from Auburn VW.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Tara. We truly appreciate your business, and we're happy to hear our team is treating you well. We'll see you soon!

HH
HUI H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/10/2020 Category: Service
oil chnage
Friendly staff and fairly fast service.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/11/2020

We appreciate your business, Hui. Thank you for your great review!

AR
ALAN R.
Federal Way, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Probably my best service till date
With COVID around I felt the service center was prepared to accept me. Service was quick, reps were professional and helpful.

Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Alan! We're glad to hear everything went well, and we look forward to working with you again.

HD
HYONJAE D.
Renton, WA
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Change the spark plug
So kindness.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/09/2020

We appreciate your business, Hyonjae. Thank you for the 5 star review!